May 13, 2024, 09:47:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 801289 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2300 on: June 24, 2011, 07:45:44 PM »

So did anyone else notice when JA slammed the papers down in front of JB at the end of the day, LDB went over and was talking to CM and it looked like she was giving him whatfor!!  Sims looked kind of surprised.  This was just before ICA was taken out (I think).  Anyway, it made me wonder what the heck LDB was saying, I thought she walked away pizzed.
That whole  end of court thing was very interesting.  Jeff was irate and Linda was so angry she was trembling.  Most interesting of all, at least to me, was Mr. George on Linda's heels, as soon as she turned away from Mason so did he.  He was in protect LDB mode.  The animosity between the 2 sides must be much worse than even what we can see.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2301 on: June 24, 2011, 07:45:57 PM »

I still do not think that the picture of the tall child shown by the sliding glass door is Caylee!
It has to be photoshopped- like everyone has pointed out there's a lot wrong with it!

High electrical outlet
Body doesn't look in proportion
Never have we seen any pictures of Caylee wearing those sneakers!
The height of the child in the photo

I smell a big rat!! And remember that was one of the photos used to show the theory that she could have gotten out to the pool!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2302 on: June 24, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »

Get this  Linda K Baden thinks that if CJBP doesnt charge the Dept of Defense with tampering with a witness, no one will.....she has gone off her rocker for sure!!!   Does she not get it?    He should have never volunteered to testify to begin with!

Seriously, she needs to get Baker Act'd  Note:  reserving red and maroon for moderators 

Twice Monkey Devil!

I HATE to even ask.....but missed the entire day and will be up until 4am trying to catch uo, but what in the hell is jak-a-hole talking about? The DOD and witness tampering? I hate she is now a talking head on HLN (of course she lost all credibilty first case I watched her in which was PS), and I never thought she could dig her hole any deeper as being bat shit off the rails but obviously I was wrong. Anybody got  abrief rundown of the crazy allegation ........

TIA

BUMP

Ok, I assume nobody knows ......but what was the context of this, I just walked in and heard the last part of her blabbering in about this
IM, I wish I could answer your question, sorry.

Thanks JSM~I guess I will have to wait for the transcripts......grrrrrr

Also, IMO premeditation can be formed in an instant I thought, and just because a child can climb into a pool doesn't mean she drown, I bet she might have been able to open a car door but she sure as hell couldn't drive. Insanity is where this is (of course I mean the DT too!)

I rarely watch JVM, but am glad I caught today's......she is saying nobody bought the show by CA and LA today, she felt from talking to others watching that they were in cahoots on this (ya think!!!!!!!!!)

One more thing while I am on a rant, as a juror all I would need to hear was 31 days, duct tape and trash bags.......yep, that pretty much sums up how I could vote for the DP in a heartbeat

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2303 on: June 24, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Why timeline? After defense rests state will have rebuttal case. Judge wanted to let state know when they should be prepared. #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Does the Defense get to have a  rebuttal case ?
Blonde, I don't think so.  The State has the last word as it is their responsibility to prove the case.  It is my understanding (and I could be mistaken) that they also get to introduce evidence or testimony not obtained in discovery as this is a rebuttal.  In closing arguments, I also believe they go first, then the defense, and the state can go again.  Hopefully some Florida legal eagle will correct me if I am mistaken.

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2304 on: June 24, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »

I think LKB is referring to the the Dr R discussion at the end of the day.  She wants action since he was told he would lose his job if he testified.  (She didn't say how she felt on his lying about his qualifications!)  But she may have it wrong.  There is a rumor that a motion was filed against JA for the terrifying the witness.  No clue what or if any of this is true.  I am not seeing links to any new motions.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2305 on: June 24, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »

Do the Bible toting Anthonys go to church? Or just a prop ?

I'd like to know if they ever went to church before all this and did they have Caylee christened?????

As far as the "Bible toting" goes....beware of those carrying 40 lb. Bibles...!!!!
I should not have used the term "bible toting " like that. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2306 on: June 24, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »

Get this  Linda K Baden thinks that if CJBP doesnt charge the Dept of Defense with tampering with a witness, no one will.....she has gone off her rocker for sure!!!   Does she not get it?    He should have never volunteered to testify to begin with!

Seriously, she needs to get Baker Act'd  Note:  reserving red and maroon for moderators 

Twice Monkey Devil!

I HATE to even ask.....but missed the entire day and will be up until 4am trying to catch uo, but what in the hell is jak-a-hole talking about? The DOD and witness tampering? I hate she is now a talking head on HLN (of course she lost all credibilty first case I watched her in which was PS), and I never thought she could dig her hole any deeper as being bat shit off the rails but obviously I was wrong. Anybody got  abrief rundown of the crazy allegation ........

TIA

BUMP

Ok, I assume nobody knows ......but what was the context of this, I just walked in and heard the last part of her blabbering in about this

Its over Rodriguez, not only did he lie on the stand that he was a co-founder of the Body Farm but he wasnt even supposed to testify as an expert in a case because he works for the Dept of Defense.   Someone from the DOD called Ashton after he took the stand to say that he did not have permission to testify.  Linda had the nerve to say that the judge should not have let the Dept of Defense intimidate a witness & if he wouldnt rule that they cant, no one will -- its not in this State Chief Justice's discretion to rule over a federal agency AND THE POINT ACTUALLY IS RODRIQUEZ should have been well aware that he was not allowed to offer himself as an expert witness under the guidelines he is under with the DOD.   The defense tried to turn their debacle on the State & Ashton was beyond pissed.   Bozo accused Ashton of knowing in advance that this idiot Rodriquez was in trouble BEFORE he took the stand and/or before they had to stop his testimony & take his deposition because he didnt provide a report with the opinion he was going to give, as previously ordered in not one but two pretrial hearings.    Im fired up tonight so Im rushing to catch up & then I have to take a break.

FTLOG~she is a whack job, and Bozo (well that goes without saying) is all the way to freakville and that accusation is ludicrous. Go take a break, I can't imagine how pissed and frustrated I'd be if I was able to watch this all day, I might be to the point of being Baker Acted myself

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2307 on: June 24, 2011, 07:52:53 PM »

Have You ever seen Caylee in these sneakers   NO IMO because this is Casey

Look at the size of that electric outlet on the wall to her right. A tad large, don't you think?
[/quote]

Caylee on left casey on right I rest my case

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2308 on: June 24, 2011, 07:55:04 PM »

http://gotthis.wordpress.com/

::snipping2::

Under 782.02 of Chapter 782, Florida defines murder as the unlawful killing   of another human being. There are degrees of murder, which revolve around the  level of intent. The hallmark of a murder charge, as opposed to a manslaughter  charge, is the presence of premeditated design–the specific intent to cause the  death. Where the killing of another occurs when specific intent is not present,  such actions are usually charged as manslaughter.

Note, Florida does recognize the felony-murder rule under mandates that an  individual who, in the commission of a violent felony, causes the death of  another, such death is treated as first-degree murder.

::snipping2::

BBM

The way I read this, even if premeditation is not proven, if you believe that ICA was drugging or putting  Caylee to sleep with chloroform and she accidentally died, she could still be convicted of 1st Degree murder.

I agree..but that means the jury would have to believe that she was using chloroform on Caylee and/or that she did apply the
duct tape prior to death..

But I also thought that the murder of a child under 12 automatically made it 1st degree..with or without premeditation...but I guess this is what the judge will explain to all of us at the time the jury is ready to go to deliberation.

I can but Ill rely on the Florida State statute, CJBP will not only read the statute but will give instruction on all the charges

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
(b) In all cases under this section, the procedure set forth in s. 921.141 shall be followed in order to determine sentence of death or life imprisonment.

(2) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) When a person is killed in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
(a) Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
(b) Arson,
(c) Sexual battery,
(d) Robbery,
(e) Burglary,
(f) Kidnapping,
(g) Escape,
(h) Aggravated child abuse,
(i) Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
(j) Aircraft piracy,
(k) Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
(l) Carjacking,
(m) Home-invasion robbery,
(n) Aggravated stalking,
(o) Murder of another human being,
(p) Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person, or
(q) Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism,
by a person other than the person engaged in the perpetration of or in the attempt to perpetrate such felony, the person perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate such felony is guilty of murder in the second degree, which constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated without any design to effect death, by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any felony other than any:
(a) Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
(b) Arson,
(c) Sexual battery,
(d) Robbery,
(e) Burglary,
(f) Kidnapping,
(g) Escape,
(h) Aggravated child abuse,
(i) Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
(j) Aircraft piracy,
(k) Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
(l) Unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., or opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
(m) Carjacking,
(n) Home-invasion robbery,
(o) Aggravated stalking,
(p) Murder of another human being,
(q) Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person, or
(r) Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism,
is murder in the third degree and constitutes a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) As used in this section, the term “terrorism” means an activity that:
(a)1. Involves a violent act or an act dangerous to human life which is a violation of the criminal laws of this state or of the United States; or
2. Involves a violation of s. 815.06; and
(b) Is intended to:
1. Intimidate, injure, or coerce a civilian population;
2. Influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
3. Affect the conduct of government through destruction of property, assassination, murder, kidnapping, or aircraft piracy.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2309 on: June 24, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »

Ashton received a call from DoD saying if Rod - the non-founder of the body farm, would be fired if he testified      
Is it because he lied, or because he didn't have permission to testify? I don't understand..
When you are employed by the US military, and DOD is the military, then you are forbidden from owning a business, or another employer, no moonlighting at all!  Rodriquiz had to have known this, these DOD contracts are extremely strict...
AAH , hence the blurting of not getting paid his first time.
doesn't matter if he was being paid or not. He cannot provide any profession services, paid or unpaid to anyone else, not even the courts...His azz belongs to DOD and no one else...I wouldn't be surprised if dr Rod loses his job, despite the fact his testimony was halted, and at the very least he will be severely reprimanded and it will go on his permanent record...

I wonder if he lied on his CV ...I think that lie would get him fired!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2310 on: June 24, 2011, 08:00:40 PM »

I think I need a break, here, I am still stuck on that damn picture....

It just doesn't look right to me either.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2311 on: June 24, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »

DONT watch JVM on HLN folks if you've had your fill of aggravation...three bumbling beeotches (JVM, Aphrodite, Jean) are talking that the defense & the Anthonys knocked out premeditation, Im telling ya I had to shut it off because I just want to reach in the screen & bang all their heads together...What are you thinking?   I know what Im thinking, ONE piece of duct tape, TWO pieces of duct tape, THREE pieces of duct tape, premeditation...you poisoned your child, aggravated child abuse, felony murder.   Now what beeotches?

LKB is on there too making accusations & squeaking like a pig, also insulting the public intelligence on her criticism of the judge saying he has no right to guide this trial, the defense will do what they want & take the time they need.   LP on there saying everyone is gonna get kronked, he's the only one that will get "kronked" when no one cares anymore what he's doing....go away.

The weather is horrific right now in Orlando...ironic what one day of that teaming rain will do, the jury should visit the scene & they can get an idea what those woods looked like with weeks of a storm worth of flood water.
Hi capp
I seen it too and I had to mute it! I got so mad.... I am sick of jeans two faced.. depending where and who she is with.. drama whores.. and baden is a big media ho!! they are full of crap!! a bunch of arrogant pisses me off..

Loca
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2312 on: June 24, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »

Blonde ,just making sure I understand you right . You say the picture at the door is about 22-23 years old? Are there ways to analyze it , like pixel count or something?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2313 on: June 24, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »

WHY didnt anyone ask LEE about the allegations from Baez opening statement that he tried to have sex with his sister??????

Something is hinky!!

Janet

+++++

So when are they going to asked if Casey and Lee had sex? 

Immediately following the opening statements on May 24th ... George Anthon was called to the stand by the prosecution and ... George was asked directly if he had sexually abused Casey and ... if he had been present at his demise and ... if he had involvement in the disposal of her remains.  He answered all questions in the negative.

When Lee Anthony testified on June 1st .... the prosecution did not questioned him in regards to the allegations in Baez' opening statement ... allegations that implies inappropriate sexual behavior.  Why??

Janet

++++++

TRIAL PROCEEDINGS - VIDEOS

Prosecution Phase

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

I think that nobody is asking about abuse becasue the judge won't allow it in w/o any evidence in evidence at least pointing to sexual abuse, IMO.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2314 on: June 24, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »

Ashton received a call from DoD saying if Rod - the non-founder of the body farm, would be fired if he testified      
Is it because he lied, or because he didn't have permission to testify? I don't understand..
When you are employed by the US military, and DOD is the military, then you are forbidden from owning a business, or another employer, no moonlighting at all!  Rodriquiz had to have known this, these DOD contracts are extremely strict...
AAH , hence the blurting of not getting paid his first time.
doesn't matter if he was being paid or not. He cannot provide any profession services, paid or unpaid to anyone else, not even the courts...His azz belongs to DOD and no one else...I wouldn't be surprised if dr Rod loses his job, despite the fact his testimony was halted, and at the very least he will be severely reprimanded and it will go on his permanent record...

I wonder if he lied on his CV ...I think that lie would get him fired!!

He did have co - founder of the Body Farm on his CV, liar liar pants on fire.....

[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2315 on: June 24, 2011, 08:05:17 PM »

WHY didnt anyone ask LEE about the allegations from Baez opening statement that he tried to have sex with his sister??????

Something is hinky!!

Janet

+++++

So when are they going to asked if Casey and Lee had sex? 

Immediately following the opening statements on May 24th ... George Anthon was called to the stand by the prosecution and ... George was asked directly if he had sexually abused Casey and ... if he had been present at his demise and ... if he had involvement in the disposal of her remains.  He answered all questions in the negative.

When Lee Anthony testified on June 1st .... the prosecution did not questioned him in regards to the allegations in Baez' opening statement ... allegations that implies inappropriate sexual behavior.  Why??

Janet

++++++

TRIAL PROCEEDINGS - VIDEOS

Prosecution Phase

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

I think that nobody is asking about abuse becasue the judge won't allow it in w/o any evidence in evidence at least pointing to sexual abuse, IMO.

They would have to put kc on the stand.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2316 on: June 24, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »

DONT watch JVM on HLN folks if you've had your fill of aggravation...three bumbling beeotches (JVM, Aphrodite, Jean) are talking that the defense & the Anthonys knocked out premeditation, Im telling ya I had to shut it off because I just want to reach in the screen & bang all their heads together...What are you thinking?   I know what Im thinking, ONE piece of duct tape, TWO pieces of duct tape, THREE pieces of duct tape, premeditation...you poisoned your child, aggravated child abuse, felony murder.   Now what beeotches?

LKB is on there too making accusations & squeaking like a pig, also insulting the public intelligence on her criticism of the judge saying he has no right to guide this trial, the defense will do what they want & take the time they need.   LP on there saying everyone is gonna get kronked, he's the only one that will get "kronked" when no one cares anymore what he's doing....go away.

The weather is horrific right now in Orlando...ironic what one day of that teaming rain will do, the jury should visit the scene & they can get an idea what those woods looked like with weeks of a storm worth of flood water.
Hi capp
I seen it too and I had to mute it! I got so mad.... I am sick of jeans two faced.. depending where and who she is with.. drama whores.. and baden is a big media ho!! they are full of crap!! a bunch of arrogant pisses me off..

This is why I am so glad the jury is sequestered..they don't get influenced by these ntcases that pontificate as though they are experts.  They are just experts in self promotion and BS.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2317 on: June 24, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »

LKB making a jackass out of herself on HLN.

Drowning in a pool is not homicide defense mouth piece, but duct tape, throwing a child in the woods to rot ane be eaten by animals is.

According to LKB's logic, we've seen pix of pillows and cushions in the Anthony home as well as pix of the damn pool. So could we say that Caylee was suffocated with such an item? She is a jackass, as is Janie Whinetraub. JW has a bigtime crush on Jose Baez, and thinks he's masterful (ooh, I'm all aquiver--NOT) and the bees' knees and cat's whiskers.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2318 on: June 24, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

I kind of agree amd also think that perhaps since CinCin was the baby of the family with nothing but older brothers, that that must account for what appears to me to be molly-coddling of Casey and emotionally freezing out Lee.  Also, George is shown zero respect, seemingly  to be totally henpecked & bullied.  CinCin wears the pants in that family---CinCin is the Main Princess, in my view.  What a mess.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2319 on: June 24, 2011, 08:09:35 PM »

tups!  girl!! can you make this smaller

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.