May 13, 2024, 12:59:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 415844 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: October 06, 2008, 09:08:06 PM »

Where do you all get those cute smileys with hammers and kisses and stuff.....and how do you get them into your posts???  TIA

Abbey09
Long story made short.. the images are every where on the internet
You need a sharing site like Photobucket to save them to

Many Monkeys are much better at expalining how to include them in a post...
WE USED to have a TOPIC   years ago on Posting / Tips, Graphics  etc.
It may still be around in the archives somewhere...
If I get a chance I might try to make an attempt ... but anymore my knowledge is a 4or5 one a scale of 10 ... LOL

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: October 06, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

I thought Wolfman Jack had died?!!

THANK YOU!! THAT is who he reminds me of!!! I couldn't quite put my finger on it!  (Not that I would want to, but you know what I mean!)
:

:MonkeyDance::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

Going to DQ to get us all a nanner split. Be right back. Surely it won't take long to make 100 or more of them right?

A Dilly Bar please.  If they are sold out ... a Buster Bar will suffice.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »

I just want to kick her fat ass!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1404 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

BTgirl, you are stunning!  I laugh everytime I see your avatar. 

Awww....gee thanks! It must be my new hair style. 

Yes, that's it - it brings out your eyes! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:27 PM »

BT
did you get the smiley I sent ?

Yes  O/T and can be deleted if need be 

I did - thank you so much! I just emailed you about it a little while ago. 

Where do you all get those cute smileys with hammers and kisses and stuff.....and how do you get them into your posts???  TIA

When you go to reply and you see the monkey smileys - if you click that little blue [more] at the end of them, you'll get a bunch more smileys. You won't get all the ones OF uses, though, cause he has secret sources. 

Thank you  BT   I just love these
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »

Re: the chloroform searches taking place May 13-15 (IIRC) and a few times later..

This is a quote from WS:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2614897&postcount=22

I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

so who knows..maybe she got the idea there>>??

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

The link given to that particular episode, was broken.. trying to find it but basically you get the gist.  So I'm saying, what HH said the friend told her, does make  sense..

Wow, it sure does make sense. 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: October 06, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »

Re: the chloroform searches taking place May 13-15 (IIRC) and a few times later..

This is a quote from WS:

I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

The link given to that particular episode, was broken.. trying to find it but basically you get the gist.  So I'm saying, what HH said the friend told her, does make  sense..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: October 06, 2008, 09:10:17 PM »

Wow... that Docstoc site is really pretty amazing.

Not sure how accurate this timeline is, but it is darn thorough looking....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695108/Casey-ANthony-TImeline-October-3rd

Someone put a lot of time into it.

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: October 06, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »

Abbey09
Long story made short.. the images are every where on the internet
You need a sharing site like Photobucket to save them to

Many Monkeys are much better at expalining how to include them in a post...
WE USED to have a TOPIC   years ago on Posting / Tips, Graphics  etc.
It may still be around in the archives somewhere...
If I get a chance I might try to make an attempt ... but anymore my knowledge is a 4or5 one a scale of 10 ... LOL

Thanks  OF  !!!  I found the smileys.  I will look into photbucket
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: October 06, 2008, 09:11:58 PM »

This is a quote from WS:

from the show:

Quote:

It does make sense...but how does the "accident" part fit in if she was researching the chloroform beforehand?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: October 06, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

THANK YOU!! THAT is who he reminds me of!!! I couldn't quite put my finger on it!  (Not that I would want to, but you know what I mean!)
:

Also, kinda like Freddie Fender..yall 'memba him??

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »

:

WASTED DAYS AND WASTED NIGHTS.....
I think that was him,huh?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »

I'll bet CBB planned it that way too

PJ flower
[/quote]

PJ  I know you were refering to the Mummy and Bewbie / BoooBie...    Right ?
[/quote]

:2waver:OF

I sure was but my posts got messed up so I tried again and then lost my funny faces

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: October 06, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

:

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »

:

And Mr Kotter.  Sorry, i dont have a photo
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1416 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

I thought Casey wasn't supposed to wear tight clothing to her case managers? To me it looks like she painted those pants on..I hope they do not drop the home confinement..She will be gone for good if they do..I'm sure the family has socked away some of the money for caylee's pic's and video's..She could escape and when she runs out of money just go back to her old ways of stealing. She just makes me SICK!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »

:

WASTED DAYS AND WASTED NIGHTS.....
I think that was him,huh?

Yes Cubbee!! And Vaya con dios my darlin'...That is what we will sing when Casey goes back to the pokey!!GOOO Freddie!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:53 PM »

This is a quote from WS:

from the show:

Quote:

It does make sense...but how does the "accident" part fit in if she was researching the chloroform beforehand?

Has the date that "chloroform" was being researched on the interest been revealed.

I contend if the date was the June 24th, 25th or 26th ... the purpose was in regards to cleaning the decomposition that had leaked into the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Casey may have already had chloroform in her possession for her own person use.

Janet

______

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

_____

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1419 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

I never friend requested casey but I did add her on my favorites list along with all her friends so I could keep a link to thier myspaces and since it was mentioned earlier I just checked and she is no longer on there so I am wondering if her actual myspace has been deleted....... seems ODD that it owuld disappear after that statement from LP?

I'm a member of the "Official" Help find Caylee Myspace, but it's all legit stuff. Nothing personal on it. It would be ridiculous for her to maintain a myspace or a facebook where she can continue to get herself in trouble. Hope ol Leonard saved the threats somehow. He did look a little baffled when they questioned him on it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.