May 05, 2024, 10:10:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 426010 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2011, 09:38:23 PM »

thanks Muffybee I also see FB poster said it was wrong material.

sorry about that
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2011, 09:40:30 PM »

Here's a better link and a description of the clothing Lisa was described as wearing when she disappeared.  The shirt in the picture the folks found and the description of the shirt in this article don't match.  Of course, the description of Lisa's clothing at the time of her disappearance probably came from Deborah Bradley and I don't how reliable it really is.  Maybe the shirt found could be related, I don't know.  But it doesn't fit the description.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amber-alert-massive-search-underway-missing-kansas-city/story?id=14663097#.TrdDE_SscVA
 ::snipping2::

Lisa has blue eyes, blonde hair, is 30 inches long and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. She has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. She also has a cold with a cough.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »

True Muffybee and there was purple shorts found at the home there.. maybe they were the same ones. Deborah is not so reliable I agree
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2011, 10:06:17 PM »

Here's a better link and a description of the clothing Lisa was described as wearing when she disappeared.  The shirt in the picture the folks found and the description of the shirt in this article don't match.  Of course, the description of Lisa's clothing at the time of her disappearance probably came from Deborah Bradley and I don't how reliable it really is.  Maybe the shirt found could be related, I don't know.  But it doesn't fit the description.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amber-alert-massive-search-underway-missing-kansas-city/story?id=14663097#.TrdDE_SscVA

Lisa has blue eyes, blonde hair, is 30 inches long and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. She has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. She also has a cold with a cough.
hi monkeys! I am curious about when was the last time that DB change LIsa's diappers, when was her last meal and what was lisa's normal schedule....some babies wake up at night and other babies after a good meal and clean diappers sleep through  the hole night without problems.... also in the video of DB buying alcohol she is wearing tshirts, it means it was hot during the day, also the baby was wearing shorts
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2011, 10:10:57 PM »

The baby wearing shorts with low temperatures doesnt have sense, I think DB went to bed with the baby and she rollered over the baby while both were sleeping, in that case I imagine that LE has DB   clothes that she wore the night the baby lisa went missing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »

Spodie - the Sky Metalwala thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12328.0
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2011, 02:19:03 AM »

Hi everyone,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988

Justice for Lisa Irwin
The truth will all be known soon Debbie. Real Talk: Do what is right, confess, accept a plea bargain for your life and tell us where the body is so Lisa can have a proper burial. Time is running out.

This is him, Debbie. You know this. I know this. And your family will know this if they are present when you see this photo for the first time.

The authorities have this information. And soon, all the world will have it, too. Very soon.

Debbie, you probably think I want you to suffer the worst fate imaginable. I don't. I simply want justice for Lisa. A person who has come to their senses and confessed their crimes should not be put to death.

The choice is up to you. One thing you can count on, justice will prevail. This will not be another Casey Anthony catastrophe. I promise you that. And now, you see I am not kidding.

DO IT FOR LISA. DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY. THEY WILL FORGIVE YOU. GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU. BUT ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THAT YES, YOU DID IT, AND THAT JUSTICE MUST OCCUR. OUR SOCIETY DEPENDS ON JUSTICE. INJUSTICE INJURES DISCIPLINE. IT PROMOTES FURTHER CRIME. DO THE RIGHT THING. AND DO IT NOW.

GOD BLESS.

ME: there's more under comments also a pic of guy supposedly answered the phone call at 8:30pm coming from DB's cell phone.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2011, 02:23:49 AM »

Hi everyone,

Justice for Lisa Irwin
The truth will all be known soon Debbie. Real Talk: Do what is right, confess, accept a plea bargain for your life and tell us where the body is so Lisa can have a proper burial. Time is running out.

This is him, Debbie. You know this. I know this. And your family will know this if they are present when you see this photo for the first time.

The authorities have this information. And soon, all the world will have it, too. Very soon.

Debbie, you probably think I want you to suffer the worst fate imaginable. I don't. I simply want justice for Lisa. A person who has come to their senses and confessed their crimes should not be put to death.

The choice is up to you. One thing you can count on, justice will prevail. This will not be another Casey Anthony catastrophe. I promise you that. And now, you see I am not kidding.

DO IT FOR LISA. DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY. THEY WILL FORGIVE YOU. GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU. BUT ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THAT YES, YOU DID IT, AND THAT JUSTICE MUST OCCUR. OUR SOCIETY DEPENDS ON JUSTICE. INJUSTICE INJURES DISCIPLINE. IT PROMOTES FURTHER CRIME. DO THE RIGHT THING. AND DO IT NOW.

GOD BLESS.

ME: there's more under comments also a pic of guy supposedly answered the phone call at 8:30pm coming from DB's cell phone.

OS

Comments:

Justice for Lisa Irwin One more for you: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8527/debbieconfessnow.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8527/debbieconfessnow.jpg
img406.imageshack.us
about an hour ago · Like
Carrie Lamson Sorry if this is a stupid question, but who is "him"?
about an hour ago · Like
Lisa Jordan i am wondering the same thing
59 minutes ago · Like · 1
Betsy Rivera No that is not Philip.
55 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin He is not a name you will recognize. I can't release the name at this time.
55 minutes ago · Like · 1
Betsy Rivera I was wondering the samething as everyone else.
54 minutes ago · Like
Carrie Lamson Can you give a clue as to his relation to the case or does that need to remain private for now also?
53 minutes ago · Like · 1
Betsy Rivera Justice for Lisa she related to this case thanks just wondering.
53 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin This is the guy who answered the cell phone at 8:30
53 minutes ago · Like · 4
Betsy Rivera Is he #
52 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin Is he what?
51 minutes ago · Like
Carrie Lamson Hmmm interesting. Whoever he is I hope you are right and this brings about justice for that beautiful baby. Thank you for the info.
51 minutes ago · Like · 1
Justice for Lisa Irwin Megan has been cleared in my book.
Justice for Lisa Irwin So has Jersey.
Justice for Lisa Irwin So has Phillip.
51 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin So has James.
51 minutes ago · Like
Betsy Rivera Thanks for answering our question justice for Lisa.
Geez just when you think things couldnt get weird in this.
50 minutes ago · Like
Diane Pruden WoW!
50 minutes ago · Like
Blendene Trott Hurt this is the guy who got the call
49 minutes ago · Like
Carrie Lamson Is the implication that he aided DB in disposing of Lisa's body?
49 minutes ago · Like · 1
Betsy Rivera Oh sorry my question was if he is related to this case, but you just answered my question thank you.
48 minutes ago · Like
Betsy Rivera Is LE aware of this guy ?
I am sure they are.
47 minutes ago · Like
Lisa Jordan The 8:30 call was not said by LE so i dont have nuch faith in that being true.. Look at were that came from.
44 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin Yes they are
44 minutes ago · Like · 1
Blendene Trott Hurt wow did he help db
43 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin This is legit folks. You will get more very soon.
42 minutes ago · Like · 1
Blendene Trott Hurt or just get a random call from drunk pyscho chic
42 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin They know each other. I have proof.
41 minutes ago · Like · 1
Blendene Trott Hurt now this is some news
41 minutes ago · Like
Lisa Jordan You cleared a few neames but one of the names i am just stuck on.. They needed help, helpers
40 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin which one Lisa?
40 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin He is a drug dealer by the way.
38 minutes ago · Like · 2
Carrie Lamson ‎Justice for Lisa Irwin do you know DB personally? I'm not asking snidely, in a DB-supporter kind of way, it just sounds like you may know her somewhat. I'm very curious to know what your theory of what happened is..almost sounds like you believe this to be premeditated murder?
36 minutes ago · Like
Lisa Jordan I think something bad happen to Lisa before that night & that night was just the night to go a head with the plan
33 minutes ago · Like
Kara Hetland How did you find this information out? Why do police know this and aren't making arrests? When will we all find out? and that other picture is way scary.
30 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin I followed up on a lead and struck gold.
26 minutes ago · Like · 3
Kara Hetland Really? You did?! Something new that LE did not know?!
25 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin I don't know Debbie, no.
25 minutes ago · Like
Shawna Carder can I post the link with the "breaking news" released just now?
24 minutes ago · Like · 3
Sorena White McCracken Shawna...please post a link!!!
24 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin If you think you know a name, don't post it. There is a very good reason for this.
14 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin If there is a link to breaking news, post it.
13 minutes ago · Like
Rachel Chrisman I've had KCTV5 on all evening and there hasn't been any breaking news, please post if you've got a link to something
10 minutes ago · Like
Carrie Lamson ‎Justice for Lisa Irwin while I want info on this case as much as anyone, is there any chance that posting this will give Tacopina any kind of heads up that will help him prep DB?? Just wouldn't want anything else to give them anymore advantages here
10 minutes ago · Like
Lisa Jordan if authorities have this information why are you posting anything? If they have what they need so be it, Let her get death Eye for an Eye
10 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin I've covered that angle Carrie. I have a thumbs up and this is gonna hit the air waves very soon on regular media channels.
8 minutes ago · Like · 4
Lisa Jordan was your tip good enough for the reward
7 minutes ago · Like
Shawna Carder trying to validate the site right now
7 minutes ago · Like
Carrie Lamson Good I can't wait to hear iy
6 minutes ago · Like
Lynn Farinelli They wouldn't even let the guy that saw a man with a baby identify the man to the media....How can you spread this???
6 minutes ago · Like
Jenni Hix How soon "Justice"?
5 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin very.
4 minutes ago · Like · 1
Jenni Hix What's your connection?
3 minutes ago · Like
Lynn Farinelli If this info is true and this guy has something to do with it...You have now given him a heads up...How does Mexico sound???
3 minutes ago · Like
Shawna Carder he's a meth dealer correct...
2 minutes ago · Like
Sorena White McCracken When you say regular media channels, is that local to KS or National?
2 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin what you got shawna?
about a minute ago · Like
Justice for Lisa Irwin don't say the name though please
about a minute ago · Like

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2011, 05:49:36 AM »

Thanks Os. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2011, 05:51:07 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/father-of-abducted-baby-reaches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family
Father of abducted baby reaches out, questions actions of Baby Lisa's parents
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
November 6, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2011, 07:53:31 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/father-of-abducted-baby-reaches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family
Father of abducted baby reaches out, questions actions of Baby Lisa's parents
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
November 6, 2011

So sad, really, that people are taking time away from their lives, traveling miles, to help find Lisa, only to be turned away and ignored.  There is so much wrong with this case.   Praying that something breaks soon and Lisa will be coming home.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2011, 09:25:50 AM »

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2011, 10:03:02 AM »

does anyone know how long,this.. Justice for Lisa Irwin...person has been using
this avi of the same guy, they posted

Justice for Lisa Irwin /avi img
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=295722403785589&set=a.290677257623437.77907.290185081005988&type=3&theater

the pic of the guy that Justice for Lisa Irwin posted
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8527/debbieconfessnow.jpg

wall
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988?sk=wall&filter=1#!/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988?sk=wall&filter=12

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2011, 10:21:49 AM »

Was thinking about this.
We don't any info on, if deb went in the house to use the bathroom from drinking.
I for one, after 1/2 drinks(btw that's all I can drink) have to use the bathroom.
So we are to believe after 5-10 glasses of wine deb never used the bathroom?

Also how many ppl leave (not only Lisa in her crib, with the door closed) there 5 and 8 year olds for about 4 hours in the house alone?  6:40 to 10:30pm.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »

http://m.myspace.com/home.wap?bfd=webnext&isredirected=true#friends.list/profile/18109485
Here's the so called drug dealers MySpace.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »

According to the timestamp on the picture, it was uploaded 9 hours ago.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2011, 11:42:24 AM »

Thanks Klass.  Earring in both ears, appears to be lying down in van or car.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2011, 11:44:41 AM »

http://www.newspressnow.com/localnews/29701884/detail.html
Missing baby's 1st birthday this week
Associated PressPOSTED: 9:48 am CST November 7, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-God moment" for the missing baby's Kansas City family, her grandfather said.

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Friday. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.

"That's gonna be the oh-my-God moment," said the 48-year-old Netz, weeping. "I can't even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don't even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that."

Bradley and Irwin reported Lisa missing from their Kansas City home on Oct. 4. The parents have said they believe the girl, who was then 10 months old, was snatched from her crib while other family members slept. Police have conducted several searches and cleared about 1,000 leads, but say they have no suspects in the child's disappearance.

The case has drawn heavy media attention, which Netz said has been very difficult.

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »

I haven't seen the answers to this post, but I would focus on the date the first post came out, October 23rd. To me, if it had been THE shirt, the press would've been all over by now, it's been like two weeks.

Plus, the colors are not as described on the missing posters.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

I haven't seen the answers to this post, but I would focus on the date the first post came out, October 23rd. To me, if it had been THE shirt, the press would've been all over by now, it's been like two weeks.

Plus, the colors are not as described on the missing posters.

Moosee, I'm not sure when you posted 'I haven't seen the answers to this post..." if you mean FB answers or SM answers.  If you meant SM posts, I have two replies (posts) to it.  If you meant FB, I don't know.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12266.msg1485701#msg1485701
and
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12266.msg1485703#msg1485703

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.