May 22, 2024, 04:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 117159 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 03, 2007, 03:02:04 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
I feel like Kaitlins little body may have been in his truck when he went to his friends house and asked him to be his alibi... the friend said that Lewis was standing by his truck with his door open talking to him and when the friend started to approach the truck he jumped in and slammed the door shut and started his truck up to leave in a hurry.....it hurts me to think this, but I feel that might be the case.... I also feel she may be found somewhere around the Head of Island area... he did not have alot of time in between when he left his friends and when he returned home and the blood was still wet on his face when he was there.....

The family stated that when he came home there were 3 or 4 people out in the yard,,, one of them his wife and he came over and asked what is going on? That is when she wiped his face off.. he then walked away after he heard that Kaitlin was missing and went into his house and never came out the whole evening to see if he could be of any help .... even though half of the neighborhood ended up out there....

I'm sure his wife never in a million years thought she was wiping away blood that Kaitlin herself had drawn when attempting to scratch this man's eyes out...Sounds like Joran walking away and not showing concern, not helping search...His actions with his friend, asking for an alibi (obviously he already knew she was missing) and closing the car door and driving off look more than suspicious. Make him look guilty as hell! I hope he never gets out of jail Mad

Bring Natalee home...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: February 03, 2007, 03:02:42 PM »

Jerry from Ohio... are you the Jerry I was asking about last month that I hadn't seen your posts. are you the Jerry from Ohio that had the farm, tractors and used to ride the rodeo curcuit?

If not, hello anyway Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »

vBT will be looking for info from you if you find out what the technicality was that let him out and then we'll figure out how to get to the police or prosecutor or ??? does this across the nation... ie: get info out so this doesn't happen again.

Cubbee.. you hang tight! and watch your back side. Rob thanks. Old Fart, I owe you a prize tomato!

Angie and all I can't remember all of your names, for things are going so fast,... thanks[/b]

Mishy save up for an alarm system and have the alarms in the screens of windows you keep open and both screen doors and the doors.. if the window screen is cut or pulled out even a half inch the alarm goes off. You can carry things with you to trigger it if you are being followed or when the alarm company calls you have a code word that makes sense to the intruder but is a code to the company that you are in harms way, Also an alarm little thingie, like a small clicker, can be kept by the child's bed. This alarm sys. is not 100 % fail safe, but is a big deterrent, even if you fall or have a heart attack. (Of course, I don't have one now but had one for 16 years)

I like 4 legged dogs the best and a good husband. Remote control lighting is good inside and out... you can get the inside stuff to hook onto lamps from Radio Shack. You can always say "oh honey, I'll get the door or something like that" when there is no honey around.

Rob I have to go into inner city for meetings, but now were are having drivebys in good neighborhoods in daylight so the mayor is trying to crack down again on gangs... we have somewhere over 100000 ++ registered in LA not counting the surrounding cities who have their own gangs.

Our District volunteer area covers from Southgate on the east to Culver City on the west including Compton, INglewood, Watts, South Inner City... lots of square miles. All the individuals I volunteer with live in our District and are very good, hard working ladies. Some who have the money to live in richer areas just won't move and give the neighborhood to the hood anymore than it is! However, they do walk me to the car in the more Inner city areas.

There's a lot of hate here between groups and the gangs get initiation points if they kill or do really bad stuff. Some families have been in gangs here for generations. Our Legion Hall is rented out for the special 15 yr old birthday parites, weddings, aniversaries and after the funeral gatherings. Sometimes 1/2 the family will wear a "while hat" and the other part will be gang affliated, but are there for the family event.

The big fear is supposedly getting serious is that gang members have gone into the military lately and are coming out very well trained and using it back into the gangs and links to terriorism. Gads something else to be concerned with!

Sometimes I feel the need to move but don't know where, maybe am too old and like the warm weather... Falling in love would be another matter, tho.

But, a real wake up call for me was to go back home to Indiana after my mom died and go into a Walmart at night and see kids and adults drugged like we used to see on Venice Beach. And they wouldn't let me buy Sudafed there five years ago.
 Laughing

Monkeys do Good Work! and sometimes don't even know it!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Hi monkeys.... we are just coming in from searching to get warmed up for a bit and then off to search another area that hasn't been searched yet..

I took the TES number to Kaitlin's mom and she called this morning and she was told that they will be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning... not sure where the other time came in, but does not matter... they are on the way and hopefully can help us find our baby.....everyone is very happy that they are on the way, this is a living nightmare....

Thanks to all my monkey friends who have prayed and thanks to Old Fart , the sheriffs office has ok'd for everyone to search today and is trying to keep track of who went into what woods so that no one else comes up missing....

Rob, if you are here the reason for no Amber Alert is KK did not fit the criteria... someone has to see the actual persons in the car before you can put out an amber alert....

I pray that Tim and his crew can find Kaitlin .... I will keep you all informed...

Lit cerimonial fire this AM and am sending up smoke to the great Sperit for his /Her help also ,
 a few neighbors that know about my native American beliefs came over to see what was wrong and when I explained a few of the more intelligent ones went home got dressed warm is 6 derees here in ohio and windy as heck and they returned a few even with others and we all prayed and sent up smoke in our own way for a safe conclusion to this missing child .

SM even have strengths that we do not even realize yet
  Good work Cubbiee and Old Fart and all who are holding good thoughts for this child  
          Jerry

I am part Cherokee Jerry. Thanks for the lighting the ceremonial fire, Jerry. Sounds like you have some nice, caring neighbors  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #404 on: February 03, 2007, 03:08:40 PM »

Her minister took her home with him... word is that she is staying there...

It seems that Mark Lewis also was a local fire fighter several years ago who was setting fires and always being the first one to turn up at the fire.. there is nothing on his record about that though.....

He is being held without bond, so as long as no judge sets a bond for him they can hold him.... I do believe he is a guilty party here...[/quote]

I agree and I wish he'd be a man and tell what he did with her  Twisted Evil[/quote]

Klaass,  I know and realize what you were saying  but  NO real man
  would ever think let alone do what these men have done
Harmed a child, a Woman or an Animal that is Never a thing a real man does .
  Men like this are cowards and scum who prey on the weak because they would be afraid to stand in front a REAL MAN because deep in their hearts they know what would happen .
  Men like the Kalpos the VDS's and now this man all are cowards inside no matter how big they are nor how tough they talk when confronted by real men they all break sooner or later .
    your friend from Ohio Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2007, 03:09:52 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Hi monkeys.... we are just coming in from searching to get warmed up for a bit and then off to search another area that hasn't been searched yet..

I took the TES number to Kaitlin's mom and she called this morning and she was told that they will be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning... not sure where the other time came in, but does not matter... they are on the way and hopefully can help us find our baby.....everyone is very happy that they are on the way, this is a living nightmare....

Thanks to all my monkey friends who have prayed and thanks to Old Fart , the sheriffs office has ok'd for everyone to search today and is trying to keep track of who went into what woods so that no one else comes up missing....

Rob, if you are here the reason for no Amber Alert is KK did not fit the criteria... someone has to see the actual persons in the car before you can put out an amber alert....

I pray that Tim and his crew can find Kaitlin .... I will keep you all informed...

Lit cerimonial fire this AM and am sending up smoke to the great Sperit for his /Her help also ,
 a few neighbors that know about my native American beliefs came over to see what was wrong and when I explained a few of the more intelligent ones went home got dressed warm is 6 derees here in ohio and windy as heck and they returned a few even with others and we all prayed and sent up smoke in our own way for a safe conclusion to this missing child .

SM even have strengths that we do not even realize yet
  Good work Cubbiee and Old Fart and all who are holding good thoughts for this child  
          Jerry

I am part Cherokee Jerry. Thanks for the lighting the ceremonial fire, Jerry. Sounds like you have some nice, caring neighbors  Wink

Thanks Jerry, your post touched my heart..

I cannot sit still so am going back out to wander around and see if there is anything I can do.....will keep you all posted...
Once again thanks for all the special monkey prayers and good wishes

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I feel like Kaitlins little body may have been in his truck when he went to his friends house and asked him to be his alibi... the friend said that Lewis was standing by his truck with his door open talking to him and when the friend started to approach the truck he jumped in and slammed the door shut and started his truck up to leave in a hurry.....it hurts me to think this, but I feel that might be the case.... I also feel she may be found somewhere around the Head of Island area... he did not have alot of time in between when he left his friends and when he returned home and the blood was still wet on his face when he was there.....

The family stated that when he came home there were 3 or 4 people out in the yard,,, one of them his wife and he came over and asked what is going on? That is when she wiped his face off.. he then walked away after he heard that Kaitlin was missing and went into his house and never came out the whole evening to see if he could be of any help .... even though half of the neighborhood ended up out there....

I'm sure his wife never in a million years thought she was wiping away blood that Kaitlin herself had drawn when attempting to scratch this man's eyes out...Sounds like Joran walking away and not showing concern, not helping search...His actions with his friend, asking for an alibi (obviously he already knew she was missing) and closing the car door and driving off look more than suspicious. Make him look guilty as hell! I hope he never gets out of jail Mad

I agree Mishy, I think he planned this, he lived in her back yard and she was a young tomboy when he moved there and he watched her turn into a young lady before his eyes, and his sick mind wanted her so he watched and plotted.. he even called in sick to work the day she went missing.... Twisted Evil

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2007, 03:19:37 PM »

Quote from: IBE
Jerry from Ohio... are you the Jerry I was asking about last month that I hadn't seen your posts. are you the Jerry from Ohio that had the farm, tractors and used to ride the rodeo curcuit?

If not, hello anyway Laughing[/quote

Yup IBE  That sounds just about right it is me LOL  
  I was off line for about 3 months because of some things going on here in my life but am back and am so Happy to be  like someone else had said and please excuse me  but i for get who  but  SM is sort of like a family and with People like Klaass Red Tom and all you others  (tOO many TO REMEMBER OR LIST you are like family to me .
 (((((((((( SM ))))))))))  group hug  hope all is well with you IBE .
                                                          Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2007, 03:24:11 PM »

Cubeegirl

Do Good Works but try not to let your guard down... he, heaven forbid, might not have done this or not been alone.

Your gut feeling may be right on the location and timing.. I am sure you have learned to travel in pairs when searching or have a dog and a cell phone.

when the timing is right and your heart will tell you, for your heart is good, please let the family know that there are people here on the blog covering all of the US and other countries praying for their daughter. you and others there.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: February 03, 2007, 03:29:02 PM »

Good Monkeys

Who is the lady on Fox or another network on the weekends who has a really good show on Sat. and Sun. and has featured Natalee?? in the past? She's a very smart interviewer.

Maybe a few emails are in order ASAP to those who have weekend shows to have them cover Cubee's friend and the missing girls in PA?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 03, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »

Am 1/16 Indian too along with other things Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: February 03, 2007, 03:32:22 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Good Monkeys

Who is the lady on Fox or another network on the weekends who has a really good show on Sat. and Sun. and has featured Natalee?? in the past? She's a very smart interviewer.

Maybe a few emails are in order ASAP to those who have weekend shows to have them cover Cubee's friend and the missing girls in PA?

Kimberly Guilfoyle

http://www.foxnews.com/thelineup/
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 03, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas who else should be email... how about the ones who have cable shows on Monday like Hannity and Combs, OReilly, Greta and Nancy Grace...

think we should rally around the email brigade?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: February 03, 2007, 03:38:32 PM »

Thanks Klaas who else should be email... how about the ones who have cable shows on Monday like Hannity and Combs, OReilly, Greta and Nancy Grace...

EMAIL contacts for all of them here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=468
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: February 03, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Okay, emails sent to all of the big networks.  I sent to CNN, as well as, MSNBC.  Fox too, of course.  What do I need to do next?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 03, 2007, 03:56:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Okay, emails sent to all of the big networks.  I sent to CNN, as well as, MSNBC.  Fox too, of course.  What do I need to do next?

Pray
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: February 03, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »

Klaas
You know I did that first. Wink

Once again, I am truly amazed at the monkey family.  That is the right word...FAMILY...kudos to Cubbie, Rob, Angie, Klaas, and Old Fart for taking action...

That's how we change the world...one person at a time.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 03, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »

I am part Cherokee too,Jerry.Remember,it is a good day to live and a good day to die.Yes,you all have expressed my feeling about this scum and the demons in aruba posing as human.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 03, 2007, 04:06:43 PM »

Ibe said:
Mishy save up for an alarm system and have the alarms in the screens of windows you keep open and both screen doors and the doors.. if the window screen is cut or pulled out even a half inch the alarm goes off. You can carry things with you to trigger it if you are being followed or when the alarm company calls you have a code word that makes sense to the intruder but is a code to the company that you are in harms way, Also an alarm little thingie, like a small clicker, can be kept by the child's bed. This alarm sys. is not 100 % fail safe, but is a big deterrent, even if you fall or have a heart attack. (Of course, I don't have one now but had one for 16 years)

I like 4 legged dogs the best and a good husband. Remote control lighting is good inside and out... you can get the inside stuff to hook onto lamps from Radio Shack. You can always say "oh honey, I'll get the door or something like that" when there is no honey around.

Ibe, thank you. An alarm system sounds good. I've been wanting to get one for quite some time....I really need to price them...

Bring Natalee home...
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 03, 2007, 04:28:35 PM »

Klaas,

Maybe Dana Pretzer could do a show about this tonight or tomorrow night? Have Red on the show for updates, Red might be able to speak with Tim/TES and report what is going on? Just a suggestion, and maybe speak about the 14month old baby whose father committed such a horrid crime to his own child then his own confession tossed out. Maybe have someone on that is a child advocate or from missing and exploited to interview about all the children or females?

Cubbee, is there anything else we can do? Anything at all? Can we send Kaitlins mother anything to help? Or send to you? I just feel so hopless not being there to help search.
Is there any place around there or within 10 miles that has a lot of sand with very green shrubs?
I have such a heavy feeling in my gut and heart. I've been saying prayers non stop since last night for Kaitlin.
Hug Kaitlins mother for us Monkeys and please let her know we are here for her and if we can do anything please just ask.

God bless~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.