May 15, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116867 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: February 05, 2007, 06:28:25 PM »

Anna

Found this in the form:

3. No person found guilty of or pleading guilty to forcible sodomy or an attempt to commit forcible sodomy shall be granted a suspended imposition of sentence or suspended execution of sentence.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 05, 2007, 06:30:37 PM »

O/T
Chattanooga is home to Krystal which is just like White Kitchen I think.  I used to know the Davenports and Sherill's who started that company, long ago.  I also believe, or have been told, that in addition to the onions what gives them the unique flavor is that some liver is ground up in the patty.  Don't know if that is true or not as it was not told to me by any of that family.  

Also in trivia dept. the first Coca-Cola was bottled in Chattanooga as well.  Old Broad Street bottling company I think last used by R.C. Cola as in Moon Pie and RC Cola fame.  Same family that started that company lived in what is now the Hunter Museum.  Also they donated Hunter Hall to what was once the University of Chattanooga and is now U of Tennessee @ Chattanooga.  I am showing my age as when I was there, it was still U of Chattanooga and private.  

Chattanooga used to be like a small town and everybody knew everybody else despite its having a large population, not sure why but we just did all seem to know all the other families, etc. that had to do with downtown area.  Very different and big city now.  Sadly.   Sad   I also remember when you could get one burger, fries and a coke for a quarter.  

Now I am feeling older than dirt!   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 05, 2007, 06:35:28 PM »

Anna - speaking of Coca Cola, did you see those Super Bowl ads for them?  I thought they were pretty good.  My favorite was the Blockbuster one with the rabbit, guini pig and mouse  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 05, 2007, 06:35:41 PM »

KLAAS,

See Item Number 7 here.  This is what I am talking about as thinking he may be planning a plea bargain of some sort.

Probable Cause Statement of Facts

1.     W.B.O. was abducted on January 8, 2007.
2.     W.B.O. stated that he was forcibly abducted by Michael J. Devlin.
3.     W.B.O. stated that Michael J. Devlin confined him and forced him to perform deviate sexual intercourse on multiple occasions in St. Louis County, Missouri.
4.     S.H. was abducted on October 6, 2002.
5.     S.H. stated that he was forcibly abducted by Michael J. Devlin.
6.     S.H. stated that Michael J. Devlin confined him and forced him to perform deviate sexual intercourse on multiple occasions in St. Louis County, Missouri.
7.     Michael J. Devlin admitted abducting W.B.O. and S.H. and performing deviate sexual intercourse upon them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 05, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
Chattanooga is home to Krystal which is just like White Kitchen I think.  I used to know the Davenports and Sherill's who started that company, long ago.  I also believe, or have been told, that in addition to the onions what gives them the unique flavor is that some liver is ground up in the patty.  Don't know if that is true or not as it was not told to me by any of that family.  

Also in trivia dept. the first Coca-Cola was bottled in Chattanooga as well.  Old Broad Street bottling company I think last used by R.C. Cola as in Moon Pie and RC Cola fame.  Same family that started that company lived in what is now the Hunter Museum.  Also they donated Hunter Hall to what was once the University of Chattanooga and is now U of Tennessee @ Chattanooga.  I am showing my age as when I was there, it was still U of Chattanooga and private.  

Chattanooga used to be like a small town and everybody knew everybody else despite its having a large population, not sure why but we just did all seem to know all the other families, etc. that had to do with downtown area.  Very different and big city now.  Sadly.   Sad   I also remember when you could get one burger, fries and a coke for a quarter.  

I don't remember getting a burger, fries and a coke for a quarter.  What does that make me Laughing .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 05, 2007, 06:37:09 PM »

KLAAS,

See Item Number 7 here.  This is what I am talking about as thinking he may be planning a plea bargain of some sort.

Probable Cause Statement of Facts

1.     W.B.O. was abducted on January 8, 2007.
2.     W.B.O. stated that he was forcibly abducted by Michael J. Devlin.
3.     W.B.O. stated that Michael J. Devlin confined him and forced him to perform deviate sexual intercourse on multiple occasions in St. Louis County, Missouri.
4.     S.H. was abducted on October 6, 2002.
5.     S.H. stated that he was forcibly abducted by Michael J. Devlin.
6.     S.H. stated that Michael J. Devlin confined him and forced him to perform deviate sexual intercourse on multiple occasions in St. Louis County, Missouri.
7.     Michael J. Devlin admitted abducting W.B.O. and S.H. and performing deviate sexual intercourse upon them.

Anna - thanks for pointing that out.  You're right..I missed that.  Very interresting and surprising, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: February 05, 2007, 06:38:02 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T

I don't remember getting a burger, fries and a coke for a quarter.  What does that make me Laughing .

I remember when you could get a gallon of gas for under a quarter  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 05, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

I remember when you could get a gallon of gas for under a quarter  Wink

I remember going to the store for my mother and buying her a pack of cigaretts for 50 cents.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 05, 2007, 06:42:49 PM »

Anna - speaking of Coca Cola, did you see those Super Bowl ads for them?  I thought they were pretty good.  My favorite was the Blockbuster one with the rabbit, guini pig and mouse  Laughing

Klaas,

I only can watch college football.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed The pros just put me to sleep so I had the Puppy Super Bowl on Animal Planet on part of the time, took a nap and missed most of the game and commercials.  If I don't go to a party or gathering for it, I just can't focus.   Embarassed Same with pro basketball, they are too good is just up and down the court, same thing back and forth, puts me to sleep.   Embarassed

They usually play those commercials forever after it, don't they?  Will keep an eye out for that one, thanks for the heads up.  Yes, lots of us locally have big CO stock and watch the company, etc. still even though headquarters in Atlanta and all activity there now.  

And am addicted to Diet Coke, seriously.   Embarassed  Sad  Embarassed  But they were very generous to Chattanooga in the early days, not that I was around for that, but do know of many charitable benefits Chatty received from their living there.  I think it is also BT's home town as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 05, 2007, 06:46:06 PM »

Klaas,

I only can watch college football.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed The pros just put me to sleep so I had the Puppy Super Bowl on Animal Planet on part of the time, took a nap and missed most of the game and commercials.  If I don't go to a party or gathering for it, I just can't focus.   Embarassed Same with pro basketball, they are too good is just up and down the court, same thing back and forth, puts me to sleep.   Embarassed

They usually play those commercials forever after it, don't they?  Will keep an eye out for that one, thanks for the heads up.  Yes, lots of us locally have big CO stock and watch the company, etc. still even though headquarters in Atlanta and all activity there now.  

And am addicted to Diet Coke, seriously.   Embarassed  Sad  Embarassed  But they were very generous to Chattanooga in the early days, not that I was around for that, but do know of many charitable benefits Chatty received from their living there.  I think it is also BT's home town as well.

After the thread change I'll see if the Blockbuster one is on Youtube..bet it is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 05, 2007, 06:46:32 PM »

OK let's get this page turned to 50.

What was your favorite candy when you were small.  This question is for everyone Laughing .
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 05, 2007, 06:47:54 PM »

What was your favorite candy when you were small.  This question is for everyone Laughing .

Kit-kat bars

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: February 05, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »

Cat and friends :

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 05, 2007, 06:50:14 PM »

I wasn't allowed to eat much candy and not allowed any chocolate.  I would have to say cinnamon ribbon hard candies when I was a kid.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 05, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

B-O-N-O-M-O .........turkish taffy........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2007, 06:53:37 PM »

I wasn't allowed to eat much candy and not allowed any chocolate.  I would have to say cinnamon ribbon hard candies when I was a kid.

Wow Klaas no candy that would have been hard for me.

I guess I would have to say Gum.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 05, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »

[

I don't remember getting a burger, fries and a coke for a quarter.  What does that make me Laughing .[/quote]

San,
I guess you would be younger than dirt,  Very Happy not sure what it would make you.  But then you live in an area with higher cost of living so that would be a factor as well.  

We could get all dressed up, including gloves and maybe a hat especially in summer, ride the city bus all over, change if needed, etc. for about fifty cents, eat Krystals after removing gloves and then go to movie for about a quarter at a beautiful Tivoli Theatre, now Opera House.  In other words, we could just do it all for under a dollar.

And we were safe.   Evil or Very Mad  Mad  Evil or Very Mad When a child was kidnapped when I was a child, it was NATIONAL news and very rare.  No matter what anybody says, I know these crimes against children are far, far more prevalent today than when I was young.  We would hear on the news about a child missing in say California and it was a HUGE deal.  Now there are so many we usually don't even hear anything.

I could do all this with my big sister who was only about fourteen and I was eight to ten, all by ourselves and actually expect to return home alive and unharmed and everything!  And we could cram three movies into one Saturday if we really hurried around and had $2.  State, Capitol and Tivoli but I only remember doing two in one day but she insists we did the kiddie show in the morning then the regular Matinée in afternoon at the same place sometimes.  Guess since she was older, she remembers better.  That and the Krystals were about all a person could stand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 05, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »

They sound nice.  I imagine from your description they would be similar to Liverpool Rock but instead of the peppermint flavour it would be cinnamon

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 05, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »

Butterfingers...lol

Hey...I thought the KLPD investigation was going to be *no more than a few weeks*? That was months ago. They must be done by now.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: February 05, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Butterfingers...lol

Hey...I thought the KLPD investigation was going to be *no more than a few weeks*? That was months ago. They must be done by now.

They are waiting for May 30th to release their findings and say case closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.