May 21, 2024, 09:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136590 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »

GEL - that was one of the times Glenda/Julia showed her true colors.   Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 18, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Gel I think Glenda should clean her own dorrstep b4 slinging crap at other people.

I agree. Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: May 18, 2007, 10:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Maybe she should be banned for giving out personal information, lol  Laughing

Laughing

Funny that. There is a thread right under this one, started by Glenda, bitching about somebody calling her Julia!!

Was that when Diva called her Julia?

YES! Diva has an aluminum house and fake D's? Laughing

igsigs
Link please.. if ya need e-mail addy ... that can be created too.

Angie
That is a sick ... sick.. but appropiate pic of J2K  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: May 18, 2007, 10:21:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Easy  LOL   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 Can't say I have a forg problem here in PA..
 But a pet bird a neighbor has thats annoying as hell and anothers that dog barks at it constantly    ughhhhhhhhh

Angie,  my neighbor has 4 large birds.  One of them is a parrott of some kind and sits in his cage at the screened open window all day and says, over and over again "here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty"   Crying or Very sad that drives my dogs crazy!!

Shocked
 I dont know WTH kind of bird this is.. from a distance its beautiful looking.. tropical looking...?  It has a pen outside and a perch on the porch.. I have not been over to see it close up YET.. but the things squaks its butt off.. and then my next door neighbors dog just barks and barks at it.. somedays I am glad to be at work not to have to listen to it all day..lol

It could be worse - you could be me and have to listen to your OWN dog yap all day.  Laughing

Wink  BT   I may as well have one.. My neighbors dog is right next door.. his dog house is almost in my yard..lol   he was OK.. til the other neighbor got the frigigin bird!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: May 18, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »

I remember JR the Dutch atty.'s mom(Bouceron?) posting at RWV and she used trailer trash quite often refering to us southerners.Come to think about it she hasn't posted at FOB either lately...hmmm

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: May 18, 2007, 10:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "thecuz"
easy....haven't you ever been frog gigging Wink
not me...but we have had the same problem here...so hubby and a few crack shots had a party!
only problem....everytime it rains....here they come again...lol!!!

What's rain? Laughing

hey tyler!!! we have had a lot of rain...but the last 3 days, none...and absolutely beautiful...highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 50's!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

I remember JR the Dutch atty.'s mom(Bouceron?) posting at RWV and she used trailer trash quite often refering to us southerners.Come to think about it she hasn't posted at FOB either lately...hmmm

Nope, she hasn't posted since May 6th

JR Dutch Atty hasn't posted since May 5th

Glenda/Renfro - no posts since May 3rd
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:59 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Gee Easy  
instead of just chunking them over the fence  I would have been thinking  of Grill Time ideas
Embarassed  sorry Kermit Laughing

Do they really taste like chicken?   Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 18, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Gee Easy  
instead of just chunking them over the fence  I would have been thinking  of Grill Time ideas

Yes they do.  They taste like fishy chicken  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: May 18, 2007, 10:25:13 PM »

Maybe she should be banned for giving out personal information, lol  Laughing

Laughing

Funny that. There is a thread right under this one, started by Glenda, bitching about somebody calling her Julia!!

Was that when Diva called her Julia?

YES! Diva has an aluminum house and fake D's? Laughing

igsigs
Link please.. if ya need e-mail addy ... that can be created too.

Angie
That is a sick ... sick.. but appropiate pic of J2K  Laughing

Shocked  Hi sweety
  LMAO  Thank SAN for that pink thingy..  Twisted Evil
 I was a good girl..  honest  Embarassed
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: May 18, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

Gee Easy  

In biology class, we had to disect real ( dead ones, the kinda rubbery formaldehyde frogs).  I was asked to leave the class that day when I discovered that if you pulled on the leg ligament while you had them pinned down you could make them dance. While I sang : Hello My Honey...  Hello My Rag-Time Gal !
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: May 18, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »

not me...but we have had the same problem here...so hubby and a few crack shots had a party!

What's rain? Laughing

hey tyler!!! we have had a lot of rain...but the last 3 days, none...and absolutely beautiful...highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 50's!!!

Low humidity too!  The weather has been perfect!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 18, 2007, 10:28:52 PM »

Easy  LOL   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 Can't say I have a forg problem here in PA..
 But a pet bird a neighbor has thats annoying as hell and anothers that dog barks at it constantly    ughhhhhhhhh

Angie,  my neighbor has 4 large birds.  One of them is a parrott of some kind and sits in his cage at the screened open window all day and says, over and over again "here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty"   Crying or Very sad that drives my dogs crazy!!

Shocked
 I dont know WTH kind of bird this is.. from a distance its beautiful looking.. tropical looking...?  It has a pen outside and a perch on the porch.. I have not been over to see it close up YET.. but the things squaks its butt off.. and then my next door neighbors dog just barks and barks at it.. somedays I am glad to be at work not to have to listen to it all day..lol

It could be worse - you could be me and have to listen to your OWN dog yap all day.  Laughing

well,  I have three of those little dogs.  they only bark in the early morning when they hear the bird and are then quiet the rest of the day. It is too hot here and she has to close her windows now.   thank goodness.  I wake up hearing that darn bird.  You are fortunate though that you don't have close neighbors.  these are far too close.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: May 18, 2007, 10:28:56 PM »

What's rain? Laughing

Low humidity too!  The weather has been perfect!

Perfect for weeding too! I ended up spending 5 hours diggin' up those durned weeds!  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: May 18, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »

Gee Easy  

Yes they do.  They taste like fishy chicken  Laughing

Fishy chicken makes me thing about that mom and pop place that would never change the grease.   Mad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »

well,  I have three of those little dogs.  they only bark in the early morning when they hear the bird and are then quiet the rest of the day. It is too hot here and she has to close her windows now.   thank goodness.  I wake up hearing that darn bird.  You are fortunate though that you don't have close neighbors.  these are far too close.

If I had close neighbors they would have reported me and my dog to someone by now for disturbing the peace.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Gee Easy  

In biology class, we had to disect real ( dead ones, the kinda rubbery formaldehyde frogs).  I was asked to leave the class that day when I discovered that if you pulled on the leg ligament while you had them pinned down you could make them dance. While I sang : Hello My Honey...  Hello My Rag-Time Gal !

LOL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: May 18, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Gel I think Glenda should clean her own dorrstep b4 slinging crap at other people.

Well, you don't have to live in a trailer to be trashy.  Glenda should look in the mirror.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 18, 2007, 10:33:46 PM »

If I had close neighbors they would have reported me and my dog to someone by now for disturbing the peace.  Laughing

I keep waiting for a letter from our home owners association, then  I will report the birds!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 18, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »

What's rain? Laughing

Ah, send some this way if you see it.  You know how dry we are here.  About 14 inches slack on rain.  My waterbill is going to look like I am trying to buy the city.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.