May 15, 2024, 07:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 300565 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

Hi I'm a newbie also. Is it alright to just jump in the convo??

And please let me know if my avatar is alright. I don't want to offend anyone.

<----this is my fav monkey

Welcome Natural Redhead

Best way to do it is jump right in.

I don't post much, been here since June 05, but I am always here.

Avi looks fine to me.

Care to share your thoughts on what happened to Haleigh?

OS

os ~  I've advised natural redhead I don't think their avi is "fine".  I prefer to have Klaas take a look at it, since it is figure with pubic hair.

oh boy.. lemme guess where that one came from...

"Public hair? What's all this fuss I hear about public hair? Doesn't everybody wear their hair in public? What's so wrong about public hair?"

"What...?"

"Ohhhhh..."

"Never mind."

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

AnnaFL   = new SM member also posting at WS in this case who says they are related to the family and is doing everything they can to help find Haleigh.

Anna = long time (since June 2005) SM poster that has been through the thick and thin of it all.  Anna also has the cutest puppies in the whole wide world 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #482 on: March 05, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »

Ok Monkeys, lets go back to time line.. she got home from school at 3:00 ?? is that actually home or just out of school? has that been determined?

Hi Searching,

I believe I read she got the off the bus at 3:45. Can't provide a link sorry.

OS

Thank you os.. and the visitors at the house were whom at what times?

I'm so SO glad you brought this back up. It's very significant to me.

Someone who has links handy and is quick on the draw (Looking at FCL and IM.. and others) Smile may links close by.

Mrs. Neves (Ron's mom) mentioned picking Haleigh up at the bus stop.

Ron mentioned picking Haleigh up at the bus stop

Which morphed - at one point - into they both picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

The time of the picking up is unclear (to me) - or seems so b/c Ron's shift (per Ron?) was 3 PM to 3 AM?

Haleigh was in "school" (kindergarten?) and perhaps an after-care?

Ron's pastor in an interview was on TV saying that, "Ron told me that he came home from work after his 8 hour shift..." Possibly an innocent error of confusion of pastor's part. But was it an 8 hr shift or 12?

In Misty's first interview when asked who was at the home on Feb 9 (other than Ron, Misty, Haleigh and Jr) she said only "My brother adn kids kids" (they are young children BTW) "..... and the AC man" who haas supposedly been cleared. The visits were 5:00 to 5:45 PM I believe Misty said. (?)

Then 9 days later, (NINE DAYS) it came out (per Mrs Neves and later Mrs Sykes, the great grandmother) that she (paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes)  had visited at 7 PM with a companion who has not been named - that I know of.

Misty woke up at 3 something --she  "...saw 'three'"

The 911 call was at 3:27 AM

Mrs. Neves said that Ron (per Greta's show) called her at 3:27 AM and she arrived at the mobile home at 3:30 AM. (That must be a guess-timation b/c it's physically impossible; She lives 12- 15 miles away.)

Thank you.....

so we are at..

either way,no matter whom got her off the bus..someone did,but we will figure that out..

3:45 off bus.
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner.
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys?

Looks correct to me (at least from what we have been told )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: March 05, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »

snipped
People I don't personally know were calling me or emailing me
Then I would question who I gave my phone number to recently.  Since no PMs here and you didn't post it on the board I think you need to look else where for who shared your phone number.

Today is right. I respect your post Ana and your welcome here. You will find some of the best and brightest, and NO PM's!  

Well, thank you Blink but I have been posting since back when we DID have PM's and was here when they were removed.  I still have some in my now defunct mailbox. 

Anna, the real Anna, I think the comment was directed at AnnaFl....not to you....hope everyone will keep it straight for your sake...
I know my comment was to Anna FL, because I quoted her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 05, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »

quote from Island Monkey to Anna fl....

Hi Anna~I spoke with Marie yesterday, if you have talked with her since, could you ask her the name of the person from Pensacola Beach, fl that she spoke with.....Thanks.

Yo...AnnaFl....waiting for an answer from you...........While we are still young...
thanks....

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: March 05, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

Hi Anna~I spoke with Marie yesterday, if you have talked with her since, could you ask her the name of the person from Pensacola Beach, fl that she spoke with.....Thanks.
Ok. I'll ask her later.  Island, are you the one who posted that really sweet thing about how you contacted them and they wouldn't take any financial help?  I get confused with going backwards on posts (sorry).  Anyway, since there aren't PMs here can you either PM me at the other website or can I get a message to you through Marie if you're calling her again today?  I want to talk about a way I think we could help them.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: March 05, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »

Hi Monks and Monkettes...

I don't post over here in this thread ... and in fact I don't post much at all anymore. But I have some advice for Anna FL...GO TO THE POLICE.

Others have told you to do just that - and in fact you were told that just the other night by Littleone.

quote by Littleone « Reply #1237 on: March 02, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »
While i want Haleigh found JUST as much as the rest of the zoo, I think if Anna has information that would be helpful in finding Haleigh -her BEST and SAFEST resource would of course be LE!

Anna FL - I really don't want to be hard on you or anyone else. But the facts are that I know of only one case that has been solved on any message board and that was because the poster has mad kung-fu from God and he found info that was missed by the police. I'm not sure what you're really doing on all these boards. Most suspect you are just propagandizing one side of the story and I really don't know - cause I don't know you. My advice is to go to the police and scream and yell until they take you seriously and interview you and verify your information.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: March 05, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Hi, Islandmonkey~

Just a reminder that I have been posting as Anna since before there was a forum when we had to post as comments on the front page about four years ago.

I do understand that it is confusing with similar monikers and even some duplicate avatars but we have always managed some how to respect each others posting names, etc.

I think it only makes it MORE confusing to use mine for Anna FL but maybe that's just for me.  I get SM on RSS feed and keep seeing messages on this thread addressed to me.  And I certainly don't care to have some of these characters thinking I am posting information about them.

So, please everyone, try to keep the names straight.

Thanks!

I apologize, it was totally accidental................I meant Anna FL

Hey IM, since there's confusion on the similar names, - and since there was no answer yet -  do you think perhaps Anna FL missed that your earlier question about Marie (who you spoke with..... as the person from Pensacola etc)  was meant for her?

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: March 05, 2009, 04:31:28 PM »

I don't post over here in this thread ... and in fact I don't post much at all anymore. But I have some advice for Anna FL...GO TO THE POLICE.
I do. With everything I know and/or hear.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »

Thank you.....

so we are at..

either way,no matter whom got her off the bus..someone did,but we will figure that out..

7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner.

look right monkeys?

Looks right to me

Thanks for doing this.

Also a neighbor saw Haleigh in the yard, think LE said that recently, don't know the time just said evening.

Maybe we can put some links with this timeline. I will try to help in a little while. DH is home and wants to work on taxes ugggggg.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2009, 04:34:41 PM »

Ok. I'll ask her later.  Island, are you the one who posted that really sweet thing about how you contacted them and they wouldn't take any financial help?  I get confused with going backwards on posts (sorry).  Anyway, since there aren't PMs here can you either PM me at the other website or can I get a message to you through Marie if you're calling her again today?  I want to talk about a way I think we could help them.

Yes, that was me, and if they need it the offer still stands........I don't belong to the other site, but I did call Marie yesterday and spoke with her. I will call her later to see if she got what she was looking for......but, if you can get the name I gave her, it would go a long way in verifying you are who you say you are.........NOT that we don't believe, but skepticism is healthy over the net if you know what I mean.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2009, 04:35:02 PM »

"Public hair? What's all this fuss I hear about public hair? Doesn't everybody wear their hair in public? What's so wrong about public hair?"

"What...?"

"Ohhhhh..."

"Never mind."

[/quote]

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »

Others have told you to do just that - and in fact you were told that just the other night by Littleone.

While i want Haleigh found JUST as much as the rest of the zoo, I think if Anna has information that would be helpful in finding Haleigh -her BEST and SAFEST resource would of course be LE!

Anna FL - I really don't want to be hard on you or anyone else. But the facts are that I know of only one case that has been solved on any message board and that was because the poster has mad kung-fu from God and he found info that was missed by the police. I'm not sure what you're really doing on all these boards. Most suspect you are just propagandizing one side of the story and I really don't know - cause I don't know you. My advice is to go to the police and scream and yell until they take you seriously and interview you and verify your information.

Hi Rob  - AnnaFL claims to have shared everything she knows already with LE 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

just me butting in again here....why can't you just call Marie yourself and ask her the info that Island asked you about?
sorry...still skeptical...just one side of my personality...I am not for everyone...I will apologize if I am mistaken about your true relationship with this family of a missing child...too many indiscretions for me...but like I say, if I am wrong, you would have my sincere apology...

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

Where are those cookies????
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »

snipped
People I don't personally know were calling me or emailing me
Then I would question who I gave my phone number to recently.  Since no PMs here and you didn't post it on the board I think you need to look else where for who shared your phone number.

Today is right. I respect your post Ana and your welcome here. You will find some of the best and brightest, and NO PM's!  

My mistake, Klaas hit me over the head with a banana privately and I told her a thousand pardons and gladly change my post.

Apolly's Anna- wont happen again.
B

Well, thank you Blink but I have been posting since back when we DID have PM's and was here when they were removed.  I still have some in my now defunct mailbox. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #496 on: March 05, 2009, 04:39:14 PM »

Rob, thank-you, I've been trying to figure this out, call LE let LE do their job. If one is afraid why keep getting more and more involved and posting on a message board, if there is a real danger.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: March 05, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

Thank you.....

so we are at..

look right monkeys?

Looks right to me

Thanks for doing this.

Also a neighbor saw Haleigh in the yard, think LE said that recently, don't know the time just said evening.

Maybe we can put some links with this timeline. I will try to help in a little while. DH is home and wants to work on taxes ugggggg.

OS

And unless I'm mistaken, there was a companion with great grandmother, Mrs. Sykes at 7 PM ; As I understand it, she said, "WE went by.... to drop off clothes" etc.

How long did they stay?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #498 on: March 05, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

Welcome Lolabelle - I assume you came from Websleuths, LOL 

Thankyou. It seemed OK over there until I started to question or defend the wrong parties!

I am also new and from "over there" . Also got a ban yesterday so decided to come on over here to check out the monkeys. I did not think or intend to be rude but must have been because I never got any warning that I was out of line just got locked out and said I was banned for being rude. I just wanted facts rather than only rumors.

Thanks to the monkeys for allowing me to join and if i seem to say something rude please let me know what I do wrong.

Hi Fried. Welcome to the monkey cage... ummm to be honest.. you were just very rude... just kidding.. but in all complete truth, I was there watching when that happened and you were NOT rude at all. I actually felt bad for you because they lit you up like they did,was not aware they banned you though. That was uncalled for what they did. I seen nothing rude at all from you,just an honest question,how ever..the one that banned you is very rude. JMO.. but I have seen that one snip at people for asking innocent questions just as they did you..so..again....

WELCOME TO THE CAGE TO YOU AND ALL OTHER NEW MONKEYS I MISSED

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: March 05, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »

Where are those cookies????

do you mean me? tee hee! I am right here...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.