May 21, 2024, 04:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTHERN ROSE needs all the prayers she can get  (Read 26342 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2011, 02:35:07 AM »

Thank you all for your continued prayers.  They seem to be working miracles beyond what Dr's can explain.  He has been fitted with a full upper body brace called a clamshell brace and he stood with help yesterday.  Bone shards have stayed away from danger areas in his spinal canal, broken vertebra have not shifted and broken ribs are healing nicely.

I called the Dr for follow up appoint for lung son and though they did not tell me straight out the results of the biopsy they did say it was nothing to worry about and they did not need to see him till mid Oct.

Oh, Northern, great news.  Prayers continue.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2011, 06:28:02 AM »

Thank you all for your continued prayers.  They seem to be working miracles beyond what Dr's can explain.  He has been fitted with a full upper body brace called a clamshell brace and he stood with help yesterday.  Bone shards have stayed away from danger areas in his spinal canal, broken vertebra have not shifted and broken ribs are healing nicely.

I called the Dr for follow up appoint for lung son and though they did not tell me straight out the results of the biopsy they did say it was nothing to worry about and they did not need to see him till mid Oct.
continued prayers Northern Rose . . . blessings to you and your family.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2011, 07:34:50 AM »

Wonderful news! The prayers continue for both of them and you!  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »

It sounds like both sons are moving forward!     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2011, 09:07:33 AM »

Northern Rose,
You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day.
I pray the good progress continues and that you are lifted up by love and grace.   
I am uploading a virtual huge pot of your favorite soup and many hugs.
Pat
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »

Alright Northern Rose. That is wonderful news.  Continue prayers for your boys and you. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2011, 12:45:31 PM »

Prayers and uplifting to you and your family Northern Rose.  I pray that the boys continue their recovery and you and yours take care of yourselves and get much needed rest.
 an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2011, 07:48:40 AM »

Northern I'm glad to hear the lung biopsy is o.k.  Prayers for a full recovery for both your sons and thanks for your updates.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »

I just saw this thread and am praying with all my might for your sons' continued recovery.  Please take care of yourself.  Thank you for keeping us updated..Big hugs to you and all your family.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2011, 09:55:00 PM »

Northern Rose,
You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day.
I pray the good progress continues and that you are lifted up by love and grace.   
I am uploading a virtual huge pot of your favorite soup and many hugs.
Pat

Thank you so much.  I actually made some butternut squash soup with fresh ginger after reading this and thought of your kindness as I was enjoying it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »

Things are moving along slowly.   He has been taught to swing his legs over the side of his bed and get himself into the sitting position with his brace on which means he can eat real food again.  First request was sushi.

After every new thing he does they do xrays to make sure that nothing has moved especially the bone shards.  So far so good. He has taken a few steps.  He is getting very impatient and wants to try more walking than what they are allowing but also knows that poses dangers with his back. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:21 AM »

sounds like things are improving and moving along Northern..glad to hear that...xxx

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2011, 09:46:10 AM »

Northern,sending thoughts and prayers your way.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

Northern Rose  Continued prayers and Hugs for you the boys and family. Sounds like things are moving along slowly. That is good to hear he can get regular food again. Hope son with Lung surgery is improving each day.  Thanks for keeping us up dated.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »

Keeping you all in my prayers and waiting for great news.

I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »

Continued prayers for a full recovery for your boys..please care of yourself Northern Rose

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 08:19:25 PM »

Got me doing a happy dance for you and yours, Northern!!!   

You are in my thoughts and continued prayers!! Keep the good news coming!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »

Things are moving along slowly.   He has been taught to swing his legs over the side of his bed and get himself into the sitting position with his brace on which means he can eat real food again.  First request was sushi.

After every new thing he does they do xrays to make sure that nothing has moved especially the bone shards.  So far so good. He has taken a few steps.  He is getting very impatient and wants to try more walking than what they are allowing but also knows that poses dangers with his back. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Wow, excellent news!  You are having to "hold him back".  That's wonderful!  Sushi?  My choice would be more like steak or bacon 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2011, 09:07:35 AM »

Prayers for you and your sons.  Missing you, too.

Love you!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2011, 04:56:18 PM »

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers northern. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.