May 21, 2024, 04:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 228488 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2007, 07:01:53 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Since the case is closed now COULD Hans Mos tell TES to go home?  I cannot imagine they would do something so stupid but.....could they?

I don't know Klaas, but I tought they may try and put an end to this search now too. They have done it before....

Although it appears that the search is being conducted in Aruban waters ... not international waters ... I would assume that TES has had all their permits approved prior to embarking on this enormous task.

Also ... now that the Natalee Holloway case is closed ... TES cannot be accused of interfering with an an ongoing investigation.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=232.msg35542;topicseen#msg35542

Lively Case Discussion #512 8/14 - 8/17/2006
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »

SunFreak2

TES was going to search 3-5 miles out.  International waters are now 12 miles out as per the 1984 United Nations Convention on Law of the Sea (LOS).

1.  A while back I believe it was revealed on this forum that the search was in international waters ... outside of Aruban jurisdiction.

2.  Now that the Natalee Holloway case is closed ... Aruba can not accuse the search of interfering in an ongoing investigation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2007, 07:13:18 PM »

Yes Janet...but remember Aruba changes the rules as they go along. It is in their law books that they are allowed  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »

Yes Janet...but remember Aruba changes the rules as they go along. It is in their law books that they are allowed  Wink

I keep forgetting ...  Rolling Eyes

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »

Just when you think this couldn't get any crazier:

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.

The three suspects — a Dutch college student and two Surinamese brothers — were seen leaving a bar with Holloway the night she disappeared in May 2005. Police re-arrested them last month in a last-ditch effort to solve the case, but prosecutors said the men did not provide any new information under interrogation.

An attorney for two of the suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, said prosecutors presented transcripts of online chat sessions that the suspects had with friends as new evidence.

"They tried to call it new, but it didn't have any incriminating points against our clients," attorney David Kock said. "It's like trying to say the Loch Ness monster exists."

RelatedStories
Prosecutor Mulls Closure in Natalee Holloway Case Suspect Released in Natalee Holloway Case Video
Case Closed 'Well Deserved News' Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was scheduled to return home with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation when she disappeared. She was 18 at the time.

One of the suspects, Joran Van der Sloot, has said he left her alone on a beach the night she vanished but does not know how she vanished.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html

-----

They just won't quit!!!  This is making me more upset by the moment when they do this see saw routine.  Seem it too many times over the last two years.

Guess someone popped their trial balloon.

I'm confused! 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »

I despise this pervert Mad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: December 18, 2007, 07:25:01 PM »

Now Shep Smith on Fox is saying the Aruban Prosecutor's Office called them and said to hang on, it's not over yet. 

Then Phil Keating came on and said something but my phone rang and I had to answer it and didn't hear what he said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2007, 07:25:09 PM »

They want us to be confused Magnolia.  Get frustrated and just walk away.  We're focused.  Driven.  We know the truth.  We'll never walk away.  Never.  Let's crank it up a notch on them.  Justice for Natalee.  God Bless the crew of the R/V Persistence.  I think I'm rambling.  I'm fighting mad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »

Just when you think this couldn't get any crazier:

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.

The three suspects — a Dutch college student and two Surinamese brothers — were seen leaving a bar with Holloway the night she disappeared in May 2005. Police re-arrested them last month in a last-ditch effort to solve the case, but prosecutors said the men did not provide any new information under interrogation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html

... and the family of Natalee Holloway is once again forced onto that emotional roller coaster ride from from H---.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Earlier today ....

By Margaret Wever
ASSOCIATED PRESS
10:23 a.m. December 18, 2007

Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, was “terribly disappointed” that the case was closed and has been on an emotional roller coaster in recent weeks, said Sunny Tillman of Birmingham, Ala., a spokeswoman for the mother.

“She was very hopeful the last couple weeks and she went down there and met with the prosecutor,” Tillman said. “He told her face to face that he had new and incriminating evidence and that made her hopeful."

“So now, in light of this today, it's just so perplexing,” she said.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20071218-1023-aruba-missingteen.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »

The Twilight Zone 

Twilight Zone (season 1)
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
between science and superstition,
and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call . . . the Twilight Zone.

Twilight Zone (season 2)
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind;
a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
That's the signpost up ahead-- your next stop . . . the Twilight Zone!

Twilight Zone (season 3)
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind;
a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
Next stop . . . the Twilight Zone!

Twilight Zone (seasons 4&5)
You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.
You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas.
You've just crossed over into . . . the Twilight Zone.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2007, 07:28:48 PM »

I'd like to know who got to that prosecutor and what did they threaten him with.

my thoughts exactly....he had the goods..I am convinced he did and I am equally convinced he was ordered to halt any and all questioning and further pursuit of these three murderers....what tacojoe saw and what JQK saw was crap.....they didn't see the new and incriminating evidence.....

Mos is as big a con job as Janssen was. The Dutch are no better than the Arubans at honestly investigating a case and the proof is in the pudding. As long as the same Dutch judges are in place and the same people are running the island nothing will change.

Dayhiker...thanks for acknowledging me...even though we disagree on this ..it nice to know I am not totally invisible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, Sunny, I'll not only acknowledge you, but I'll step up and say that I agree with you, if for no other reason than Mos would have to be an Academy Award winning actor to pull it off that convincingly. I'm not fooled or persuaded by Joran, or any of the lawyers in the least. I'm totally unaffected by anything Anita or Paulus has to say. But I honestly believed in Mos' sincerity.

No offemce ladies but if I were to believe Mos was sincere I would also have to believe he is dumb as a pile of dog crap. He stated that it would be unwise for the suspects NOT to talk. They didn't and he folded like a cheap suit. I don't think he came in here stupid enough to think those three asshole were going to answer his questions after 2 1/2 years.

He also said they had enough evidence to prove Natalee was dead. How can he have that and not have proof who did it?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2007, 07:31:03 PM »

1.  A while back I believe it was revealed on this forum that the search was in international waters ... outside of Aruban jurisdiction.

2.  Now that the Natalee Holloway case is closed ... Aruba can not accuse the search of interfering in an ongoing investigation.

Janet
\
 aruba will do anything they can to stop/hinder the search IMO....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2007, 07:32:01 PM »

Well, I can think of three reasons for the reversal....maybe.

1. Public outcry
2.The FBI said: You solve it or we will.
3. I forgot....because I'm confused.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2007, 07:32:50 PM »

Now Shep Smith on Fox is saying the Aruban Prosecutor's Office called them and said to hang on, it's not over yet. 

Then Phil Keating came on and said something but my phone rang and I had to answer it and didn't hear what he said.

oh lordy it's time to break out the margaritas again.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

Dec 18, 5:58 PM (ET)
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071218/D8TK52700.html
By MARGARET WEVER

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Prosecutors closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, saying Tuesday they still believe three young men were involved in her death but can't prove it after 932 days of searching failed to turn up a body.

The three main suspects in the case were re-arrested last month after prosecutors in Aruba discovered online chat sessions they hoped would break the case open. But none of the men talked in custody, and without the 18-year-old's body, prosecutors said they had no recourse but to close the most notorious missing persons case in the Caribbean.

If the three suspects were put on trial, the lack of evidence "would lead to an acquittal," the Public Prosecutor's Office said in a statement.
Moving Holloway into the cold-case files "is a tough burden to bear" for her parents, they acknowledged, but the prosecutors said they had little choice.
"The public prosecutor's office and the police have gone the extra mile and have exhausted all their powers and techniques in order to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the girl," the statement read.

I wonder what time they decided they do have new information and will spill it.....

This is all just barbaric to continue to hurt Natalee's family with the ups and downs...what on earth!!!???

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2007, 07:33:23 PM »

... and the family of Natalee Holloway is once again forced onto that emotional roller coaster ride from from H---.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Earlier today ....

By Margaret Wever
ASSOCIATED PRESS
10:23 a.m. December 18, 2007

[/quote]

Had to go check the date on that to make sure it wasn't a re-run from November. The tail looks to be wagging the dog down on Hell's Island.

This is bizarre.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »

They want us to be confused Magnolia.  Get frustrated and just walk away.  We're focused.  Driven.  We know the truth.  We'll never walk away.  Never.  Let's crank it up a notch on them.  Justice for Natalee.  God Bless the crew of the R/V Persistence.  I think I'm rambling.  I'm fighting mad.

Amen Sistah!!  We will NEVER give up!  It will never be over until Natalee is brought home and the criminals are punished!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2007, 07:34:36 PM »

oh lordy it's time to break out the margaritas again.....

I don't have any margaritas but have a six pack of Mike's Lemonade if that counts.  You are right.  I am dazed and confused.  These people are crazy.

Muffybee, be sure Tyler sees that post.  She will flip out over it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2007, 07:35:19 PM »

I speculate that Aruba thought better of closing the Natalee Holloway case.  Letting the case become cold is a much wiser approach ... it implies that the corrupt investigation ... that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... cannot be exposed through the application of the Extradition Treaty that exists between the United States and the Netherlands.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2007, 07:38:43 PM »

No offemce ladies but if I were to believe Mos was sincere I would also have to believe he is dumb as a pile of dog crap. He stated that it would be unwise for the suspects NOT to talk. They didn't and he folded like a cheap suit. I don't think he came in here stupid enough to think those three asshole were going to answer his questions after 2 1/2 years.

He also said they had enough evidence to prove Natalee was dead. How can he have that and not have proof who did it?

I think becasue he HAD the goods on joran he was saying it would be unwise for the k2's not to talk....but I think someone got to Mos and probably to the k2's attorneys....tell them not to say a word and they walk outta here...if they talk they go down with joran...then MOS was told ...back off....shut up....you cannot prosecute joran....now if we only knew WHY

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2007, 07:39:32 PM »

Well, I can think of three reasons for the reversal....maybe.

1. Public outcry
2.The FBI said: You solve it or we will.
3. I forgot....because I'm confused.

hang in there......I am fixing margaritas!! Shocked 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.