May 21, 2024, 10:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344864 times)
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: December 26, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »

snipped....
[/quote] Thanks, I may go try and find it. I never rent movies. Do they still have Blockbuster stores?
[/quote]
I'm not sure where you live but there is still a Blockbuster in my town which is a very small town in oHIo.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1021 on: December 26, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.
I'm not sure, but they did take shoes of Caylee in the last search warrant I believe.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: December 26, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
If charges do come, will LE alert the media before hand? I want to see the look on Cindy and George's face when they are led out of their house in handcuffs.

If I were the cameraman, I would be all up on their front lawn, just because George couldn't get me with the water hose and Cindy couldn't bang me with her hammer.

Since they have an attorney, would LE advise him if charges were coming down so that they could turn themselves in? If that happened I'm sure they would be right out on bail money provided by the blood money they have made off exploiting Caylee's death.
    I so wanted to see them led away in handcuffs. Do the cops have to tell the attorney so they can turn themselves in?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: December 26, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
Yes I agree with your post. I think that Michelle Bart stated in public that she was stepping down as the PR person, but is really working behind the scenes to help the A's. The A lawyer may have shut them up for now, but they still have people helping them. All my opinion only...and I've been wrong before.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: December 26, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »

snipped....
Thanks, I may go try and find it. I never rent movies. Do they still have Blockbuster stores?
[/quote]
I'm not sure where you live but there is still a Blockbuster in my town which is a very small town in oHIo.
[/quote] Cool, I will go check and see if there is one here. I'm sure I drive by one every day, I just dont notice it.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1025 on: December 26, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

Hi everyone!

Yes, I agree, Kat_Gram. I have had my doubts about Jesse's honesty as well. I read that article yesterday in the Huffington Post and I had to sign up to comment. It was absurd. So I am glad to read Richard Grund's response.

O/T: No rose ... you have nanners.

[/quote'']

link for that article please? i didnt see the huffington post article.. or perhaps just a recap of what it said from someone?
TIA

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: December 26, 2008, 02:56:49 PM »

Yes I agree with your post. I think that Michelle Bart stated in public that she was stepping down as the PR person, but is really working behind the scenes to help the A's. The A lawyer may have shut them up for now, but they still have people helping them. All my opinion only...and I've been wrong before.

It sure sounds that way to me!! Interesting to note, I didn't see a credit on the author of that article. Was it intentionally left off? Bart has written several other updates and had her name on them. It looks very sneaky to me.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1027 on: December 26, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

well alrighty then.... i guess i screwed up THAT reply quote ROYALY now.. didnt i? .... dang..

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: December 26, 2008, 02:58:58 PM »

O/T

In digging thru links looking for something for this case, I found this O/T story.  I guess the poor doggie didn't get what he wanted from Santa.   

--------

Shoplifting Dog Caught On Tape

POSTED: Thursday, December 25, 2008

MURRAY, Utah -- A thief remains at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet food aisle.

Surveillance video at a supermarket in a Salt Lake City suburb caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported Wednesday.

The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug in Murray and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79.

The thief wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson.

"I looked at him. I said 'Drop it!"' Adamson said. "He looked at me, and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door."

Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/family/18358048/detail.html#video

I saw that, my first thought was I'm surprised they didn't chase him and have him arrested  I wonder where his owner was during this pup shoplifting adventure?

Sitting in the car, waiting to drive him to the next store?   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1029 on: December 26, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON MONKEYS! How was everyones holiday? Mine was just a wee bit ccrazy, but its always good . I have been completely off the loop, any developments?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: December 26, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »

It sure sounds that way to me!! Interesting to note, I didn't see a credit on the author of that article. Was it intentionally left off? Bart has written several other updates and had her name on them. It looks very sneaky to me.
I tried to find info on the site about the author of that article and couldn't find anything. Yes it does look sneaky to me too.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: December 26, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »

Hi everyone!

Yes, I agree, Kat_Gram. I have had my doubts about Jesse's honesty as well. I read that article yesterday in the Huffington Post and I had to sign up to comment. It was absurd. So I am glad to read Richard Grund's response.

[/quote'']

link for that article please? i didnt see the huffington post article.. or perhaps just a recap of what it said from someone?
TIA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html?show_comment_id=19116389#comment_19116389

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1032 on: December 26, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: December 26, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »

Any discussions on it?

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

That's kinda true...she would probably had tried to wash it.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1034 on: December 26, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »

Hi everyone!

[/quote'']

TIA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html?show_comment_id=19116389#comment_19116389

thx brandi... oh... and once again thx for the avi... i shall be removing it soon after the holiday has passed.. but it was so kind of you to make it for me! Smile

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1035 on: December 26, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~

OoO , i havent had a chance to hear the meter readers calls, my comps too slow, whats this about a white board?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: December 26, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

Hi Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: December 26, 2008, 03:06:50 PM »

Hi everyone!

[/quote'']

TIA

thx brandi... oh... and once again thx for the avi... i shall be removing it soon after the holiday has passed.. but it was so kind of you to make it for me! Smile

You are very welcome. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: December 26, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

I wonder from what room was the drywall removed from.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: December 26, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.