May 06, 2024, 06:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 293450 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #940 on: April 22, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

That is the exact part that I was going to comment on NRCG!

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

slore & CA wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

If it weren't so early I'd probably start drinking.
Is it 5:00 anywhere? 
If I weren't at work I would be drinking. 

I hear ya.  If I weren't drinking I'd be working.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #941 on: April 22, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

Yep, those many Cindy suicide notes just keep popping up all over the place.

CC if you are still here you need to draw a line through Chicago on the Anthony Alibi Tour trailer.

I've revised it

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: April 22, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

If I weren't at work I would be drinking. 

I hear ya.  If I weren't drinking I'd be working.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #943 on: April 22, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

Smile monkeys, this one has a happy ending.

http://www.kptv.com/news/19251282/detail.html

Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert

POSTED: 10:12 am PDT April 22, 2009
UPDATED: 11:15 am PDT April 22, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [DELICIOUS: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [DIGG: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [FACEBOOK: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [REDDIT: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [RSS] [PRINT: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [EMAIL: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert]
HINES, Ore. -- A 5-year-old boy who was taken from state custody in eastern Oregon was found safe Wednesday in California, state police said.

Oregon State Police said 5-year-old Masson Weller was taken by his mother, Myranda Denny, who has a history of drug use and abandonment issues. Denny took her son from foster care in the small eastern Oregon town of Hines, leading police to activate an Amber Alert.

Mark Ayers, 24, was also with Denny and her son, authorities said. Ayers and Denny are suspected methamphetamine and heroin users, according to police.

Sheriff's deputies in California stopped the suspects' car just across the California-Nevada border on Wednesday morning. Weller was found safe and the suspects were detained.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #944 on: April 22, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

me neither...sounds like cin-cin is trying to play a sympathy card...oooppppssssss ain't gonna work.  And if she thought Caylee was alive why would she even contemplate suicide? Pure cin-cin bull poop!!  And her and casey praying??  OHMYGAWD!  Can you just imagine!!!
Sunny,
I imagine that kc's prayer went something like this:

Dear Satan,
Please help my mom and give her the strength to keep living.  You know she has a lot of work still left to do here on earth.  I'll be in jail, and will not be able to do much outside of here until Jose performs a miracle and he gets this pinned on Jesse or Amy or maybe Ricardo.  Anyway, I'm busy, so I need mom out there spreading hate, lies and bitterness.  You know she has managed to make most people and a lot of monkeys hate her almost as much as they hate me.  So, until I get outta here, let her live please.  I think you know you need her.
Your biggest fan,
kc

......... and in hell you could hear the devil saying "no way that bitch is coming here, I am not fighting anyone for my position".  When she finds God, then she can die.   

O4bull is just kidding!   
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 22, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »

[NEWSVINE: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [DELICIOUS: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [DIGG: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [FACEBOOK: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [REDDIT: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [RSS] [PRINT: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert] [EMAIL: Boy Found Safe After Amber Alert]
HINES, Ore. -- A 5-year-old boy who was taken from state custody in eastern Oregon was found safe Wednesday in California, state police said.

Oregon State Police said 5-year-old Masson Weller was taken by his mother, Myranda Denny, who has a history of drug use and abandonment issues. Denny took her son from foster care in the small eastern Oregon town of Hines, leading police to activate an Amber Alert.

Mark Ayers, 24, was also with Denny and her son, authorities said. Ayers and Denny are suspected methamphetamine and heroin users, according to police.

Sheriff's deputies in California stopped the suspects' car just across the California-Nevada border on Wednesday morning. Weller was found safe and the suspects were detained.

I was trying to post that but got a big boot from the room !!   
thank you !! and AMEN !!!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 22, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »

You all,  I woke up, read a little bit, left, came back read a little more, left, you know, did I miss anything????  You know, I never never ask for anything!!!  Please and thankyou.

Not anything but Spindy reportedly saying on CBS interview she was going to commit suicide and Casey stopped her and they prayed.

Thank you.  So they just keep proving what an unstable enviornement they had to raise a child, and yet no one stepped in to save Caylee!!  Someone please call the SPCA before they harm their doggies!!!  I hate them all.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 22, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

After their displays at the Morgan depos it will be very interesting to see of they try this with Judge Strickland.......their display was disgusting...but their lies and refusal to answer the questions is certainly going to come back and haunt them at the trial
Strickland can hardly stomach Bias, I am sure he will not put up with any of Cindy's antics in his court room. 

Hi D+2!!  I know...and I can't wait to see him slap her down!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: April 22, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »

Sorry Momma, I know I not allowed to say HATE!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 22, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »

I just got this comment on my site and it has my howling so Im sharing..

From Red Ranger:

I have heeard the Anthony’s speak in so many circles for so long that now when they speak, all I hear is this:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/carroll/jabberwocky.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 22, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

Interesting that Cindy also said that she knows what kind of mother Casey was.  Yeah, Cindy, you said she was an unfit mother whose daughter should be taken away from her, as well as a pathological liar.  Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt, will you?  Seriously, I hope she keeps talking,  because all these things can be used to destroy what tiny tad of credibility she has left at trial.
See everyone is calling it the Anthony Aliby Tour, but I am calling it the Fairwell Tour.

My dearest Dolce+2-
I hope your correct, but I used Alibi Tour because thats what John Morgan called it, and I heart him.
B

I think Mr. Morgan has gotten himself a huge fan club!    He shows the world what a real attorney should be!!  BC needs to take some lessons

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #951 on: April 22, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

and another thing ... yeah, I am out of lurking and on a roll..
in regards to Cindy's supposed suicide threats..my opinion is she is nothing but an attention whore. Couldn't stand that George gleaned any sympathy from his episode, so she needed to figure how to turn the spotlight to herself. I am sure she is now watching all the chats, boards and press seeing who might give her an ounce of I give a damn.
Wont be me !!

I agree!  (remind me never to get on your bad side)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

in regards to Cindy's supposed suicide threats..my opinion is she is nothing but an attention whore. Couldn't stand that George gleaned any sympathy from his episode, so she needed to figure how to turn the spotlight to herself. I am sure she is now watching all the chats, boards and press seeing who might give her an ounce of I give a damn.
Wont be me !!

Cyn....glad to see you outta lurk mode!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #953 on: April 22, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »

Thank goodness!  Thank you for the update Searching.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 22, 2009, 02:49:10 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: April 22, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »

Dolce - musings!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 22, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

me neither...sounds like cin-cin is trying to play a sympathy card...oooppppssssss ain't gonna work.  And if she thought Caylee was alive why would she even contemplate suicide? Pure cin-cin bull poop!!  And her and casey praying??  OHMYGAWD!  Can you just imagine!!!
Sunny,
I imagine that kc's prayer went something like this:

Dear Satan,
Please help my mom and give her the strength to keep living.  You know she has a lot of work still left to do here on earth.  I'll be in jail, and will not be able to do much outside of here until Jose performs a miracle and he gets this pinned on Jesse or Amy or maybe Ricardo.  Anyway, I'm busy, so I need mom out there spreading hate, lies and bitterness.  You know she has managed to make most people and a lot of monkeys hate her almost as much as they hate me.  So, until I get outta here, let her live please.  I think you know you need her.
Your biggest fan,
kc

......... and in hell you could hear the devil saying "no way that bitch is coming here, I am not fighting anyone for my position".  When she finds God, then she can die.   

O4bull is just kidding!   

O$..that is too funny. I know we should not be joking about someone praying...but the thought of cin-cin and casey praying is laughable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 22, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

Wont be me !!

I agree!  (remind me never to get on your bad side)

Did I mention I was a bit moody today ?? lol  (hugs) your to special and kind to ever be on my bad side.

Sunny ...thanks !! it's good to be seen and welcomed. (hug)

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: April 22, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »

Hi monkeys...got my nap..I have a quick question..How the heck am I supposed to catch up on all the reading after I log out? I dont wanna miss a thing but there's soooo much to read.
Second, has anyone thought MAYBE Casey is PREGGO?? I heard reports were leaked from the jail that she was puking after eating, and with the weight gain, well, it was just a thought. BOY wouldnt THAT be HORRIBLE if she were! I just hope she puking cause she cant live with the guilt of killing her baby, but had to put it out there and ask what ya'll thought.
My grandbabies are on their way here, so I cant stay but I'll check back on this evening for replies (IF I know how!! LOL)
Have great day ALL!
Denise

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 22, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »

Why are the Networks giving them the platform for this ?
I don't understand it. It's distasteful to listen to them.
And it is bad for my ears to have this stuff enter in nad lodge itself in my brain somewhere.
Did they give Ted Bundy's Mumma the same opportunity ?
Or Jeff Dahlmer. Or John Couey ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.