May 13, 2024, 03:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477430 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 25, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »

You all, this will really creep you out -  I dreamed last nite that I was asleep in a field - I woke up and my right arm was touching something - it was Caylee's arm - I woke up for real - screaming!!!!

you're not going to believe this A-1

but I had a dream last night too

and it was kinda true.

I had a dream I was eating lifesavers - a whole pack of 'em.

and when I woke up all my buttons on my pajamas were gone.        Ha ha, I seriously doubt you wear pj's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 25, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »

BT
Why would you need to know that about landfills?   

Because I have a degree in Community Health. I also had to learn about septic systems. 

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 25, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »

BT

Because I have a degree in Community Health. I also had to learn about septic systems. 

BT!!!! and I didn't think you knew poop!!!  j/k!

Good to see ya!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 25, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

it's possible that the LE have been checking a landfill for the last three weeks - even though we have not heard much from them searching. I'm sure they have been searching, but not as TES or Joseph have been - they just don't have the manpower.

So when they search - it's based on more than just covering bases.

Also, remember the AMSCOT has four cameras.

in my diagram - camera number three appears to cover the dumpster across the lot.

Would large municipalities have sections in their landfill that is listed by dump dates? So if they knew the date they could go to that section of the landfill you have a better chance of locating what you are looking for?

Ooh! Ooh! I finally get to use some of that goofy stuff I had to learn in graduate school!

They told us then that landfills only have so many hours to spread out trash and put a layer of soil over it in order to keep the land fill sanitary. I don't know if this is still true, but if so, there would be several layers of soil on top of trash that has been spread out, thus making finding things in a landfill very hard after only a short amount of time.

But do they keep records of locations in the landfill where each week or day's worth of trash comes from and where it is deposited?

I don't know if they keep of record of locations where trash comes from, but they probably know which day's trash is at which level.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: August 25, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

Ha ha, I seriously doubt you wear pj's!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure I do - I like the one's that have the feet all sewn up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 25, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

BT

BT!!!! and I didn't think you knew poop!!!  j/k!

Good to see ya!

Apparently, poop is one of the few things I do know. 

Good to see you too!

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: August 25, 2008, 04:21:52 PM »

From now on when I say "well poop" I will think of you. Aren't you glad? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: August 25, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

Ha ha, I seriously doubt you wear pj's!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure I do - I like the one's that have the feet all sewn up.

So, tell me something else I dont know about you.................

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 25, 2008, 04:24:15 PM »

From now on when I say "well poop" I will think of you. Aren't you glad? 

Thrilled, dahling - just thrilled! 

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: August 25, 2008, 04:35:03 PM »

More from Padilla on WS

Originally Posted by XXX
Q: Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here.
That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty.

A:Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

A: This is one of the most insightful theories we have seen and it could be very credible. Who is the TP connection though?

Q: Do you think the "my mom didn't kill me" site is actually Casey's site?

A: Yes! But I am not sure.

Something that everybody is completely overlooking here. Leonard is the best at what he does. He deals with people running all the time. The first thing they do is lie to try and hide. Their lies get worse and worse as time goes along. That's just how it works. Leonard has an incredible gift to be able to sort through all the lies and crap and find just that little bit of truth that leads him to where he needs to go. Yes Casey is a liar and it seems that her chain of lies progressed as time went on. Remember that Casey has been instructed to stay away from Leonard by her attorney. Leonard unique ability to see through people is amazing but we are having to go elsewhere other than the source.

Q:Don't you think with all this secrecy from Casey that there has to be some sort of illegal happenings that brought about this disappearance? Any babysitter in the immediate area would have long ago surrendered the child to avoid prosecution.

A: Quite possible. I know that this is a crowd of people that I would have been scared of.

Q: Why do you feel Casey or the Anthony family has not requested the help of TexasEquusearch?

A: I don't know who they were and I am not sure the Anthony's know who they are. I am going to call Cindy right now this minute and see if she knows anything about it.

Q: People don't just leave the house day after day pretending to take their toddler to a baysitter and then going on to a jopb that doesn't exist. Casey was into something and it is amazing to me that she could be so inconspicuous so much of the time right there in her home town. Do you know when she last had a documented job?

A: I don't know when or where she worked last. Maybe she was into something!!

Q: If Leonard is not allowed access to Casey, what he is currently doing on a daily basis to find Caylee?
A: Gathering info. and I mean a lot of info.

Leonard is talking with anybody he can without getting in the way of LE. Don't give too much credibility to the shovel report. One more thing, and don't take this too personal, but you are very much 2 faced in your theories discussions and questions. Some fo your comments are very inaccurate as with my quotes as well as others. It's almost like you have an underlying motive here. Please feel free to speak your mind but try to be consistent here. There is a little girl's life at stake and this is not only a great place to discuss this but to get info. as well. Please be more responsible is stating factual information. Remember nothing personal!!

Q: Mr. Padilla, they (TES) are NOT involved, I checked. Thank you for checking and again I am willing to facilitate anonymously and confidentially, Tricia knows how to get to me if you prefer. I look forward to hearing your feedback following speaking to Cindy.
A: Okay!! Get Tricia your contact number and tell her that it is okay for me to call you. She will get it to me. She has my number and is my contact

Q: Well I have only had to read a couple of posts here to feel like there is really NO new information here. It's clear this was all a publicity stunt for the show your uncle has coming out. I'll stick with information coming from the FBI and police department working on this case. Fact is there are still testing. The child is most likely dead. It's my hope that when all is said and done, that the Anthony's Cindy and George will be charge along with their daughter Casey (for murder) and the Anthony's for trying to cover up the crime. This case has been a disgrace with the way the media and now with the Padilla's involvement. These conspiracy, kidnapping, theories would all be a hoot if it wasn't for the fact that a real 3 year old child is still missing at the hands of her mentally unstable mother and the fact cannot be disputed that a trained nurse and former deputy smelled decomposition in the trunk of their car and since that point have lied and tried to cover a crime for their mentally ill daughter. This is all a huge tragedy.

A: It must be easy to sit and write all your ideas and not do anything about it. People like you are the problem with this. George and Cindy are really struggling with this. Leonard and I would much rather have zero publicity over this. However though, without Leonard's involvement the media hype owuld be gone and Caylee's picture would not be plastered over the TV like it has been. We were threatened by people in our own business even regarding this bail. I would have much rather flown under the radar and got this done. Have you ever heard of risk/reward. It's a 3 year old we are talking about not our egos. That's what is driving me crazy about this is the cynicism from people. I am hopeful Caylee is alive but I am also realistic that she might not be. But please try to root hard and see both sides. I would not hope this for anybody. I mean anybody!!!!

Q: The media contact - I bet his initials are GR.
A: Nope!!! That is what everybody else guessed. Leonard and him have a very good relationship that was started many years ago but it was not him.

Q: Do you think Casey's reluctance to talk to the cops has anything to do with the fact she has 2 ex's that worked for LE ? Could one of them be somehow involved ?
A: Your comments have some very good insight!!!!!

Q: Tony, if alot of time goes by, and these hunches that Leonard has at present time are futile, (the friends having Caylee), will there come a time when Leonard tells Casey to give him the truth of what happened or it's back to jail?  I certainly hope so!
A: Could be you never know!

Q:Has it ever been determined what, if anything, of Caylee's is missing? imo if Caylee was handed over to someone else, then wouldn't there also have been a bag packed for her, clothes, toys, books, all the things needed to take care of a little girl. Somewhere I do think it was said that her favorite toy was still at the grandparents house.

A: Yes the toy is at her grandparents house. What if they already had stuff for her?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 25, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »

Update

The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Anthony met with her home confinement case manager this afternoon. The case manager told Anthony, 22, she was allowed to meet with her attorney this afternoon, but she must return to her family's Lee Vista-area home by 6 p.m.

Check back for updates on the content of the court documents

Can't find the info yet...not on ocso.com

Is there a web site for the State Atourney's office ?  hmmm

Now why would Baez want the info delayed...unless he wants to give Casey a few more days of freedom. Have a feeling they may revoke her bond when they see the evidence.

Man have I done a 180!!!

Put her back...in gen pop ta boot!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »

When are we going to find out what was in the dumpster?????

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »

Misses, you have to admit that sounds like the Padilla boys posting back and forth in that motor home.

When the poster said ~ Leonard is the best at what he does - I knew it was them.

if stirring up shit and acting like a buffoon on national television is what he's the best at - well, I can believe that 

I am praying that there is an accident with that stun gun and some one accidentally clips Leonard in the arse. 

+++

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

Misses, you have to admit that sounds like the Padilla boys posting back and forth in that motor home.

When the poster said ~ Leonard is the best at what he does - I knew it was them.

if stirring up shit and acting like a buffoon on national television is what he's the best at - well, I can believe that 

I am praying that there is an accident with that stun gun and some one accidentally clips Leonard in the arse. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »

More from Padilla on WS

Originally Posted by XXX
Q: Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here.
That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty.

A:Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

A: This is one of the most insightful theories we have seen and it could be very credible. Who is the TP connection though?

Q: Do you think the "my mom didn't kill me" site is actually Casey's site?

A: Yes! But I am not sure.

Something that everybody is completely overlooking here. Leonard is the best at what he does. He deals with people running all the time. The first thing they do is lie to try and hide. Their lies get worse and worse as time goes along. That's just how it works. Leonard has an incredible gift to be able to sort through all the lies and crap and find just that little bit of truth that leads him to where he needs to go. Yes Casey is a liar and it seems that her chain of lies progressed as time went on. Remember that Casey has been instructed to stay away from Leonard by her attorney. Leonard unique ability to see through people is amazing but we are having to go elsewhere other than the source.

Q:Don't you think with all this secrecy from Casey that there has to be some sort of illegal happenings that brought about this disappearance? Any babysitter in the immediate area would have long ago surrendered the child to avoid prosecution.

A: Quite possible. I know that this is a crowd of people that I would have been scared of.

Q: Why do you feel Casey or the Anthony family has not requested the help of TexasEquusearch?

A: I don't know who they were and I am not sure the Anthony's know who they are. I am going to call Cindy right now this minute and see if she knows anything about it.

Q: People don't just leave the house day after day pretending to take their toddler to a baysitter and then going on to a jopb that doesn't exist. Casey was into something and it is amazing to me that she could be so inconspicuous so much of the time right there in her home town. Do you know when she last had a documented job?

A: I don't know when or where she worked last. Maybe she was into something!!

Q: If Leonard is not allowed access to Casey, what he is currently doing on a daily basis to find Caylee?
A: Gathering info. and I mean a lot of info.

Leonard is talking with anybody he can without getting in the way of LE. Don't give too much credibility to the shovel report. One more thing, and don't take this too personal, but you are very much 2 faced in your theories discussions and questions. Some fo your comments are very inaccurate as with my quotes as well as others. It's almost like you have an underlying motive here. Please feel free to speak your mind but try to be consistent here. There is a little girl's life at stake and this is not only a great place to discuss this but to get info. as well. Please be more responsible is stating factual information. Remember nothing personal!!

Q: Mr. Padilla, they (TES) are NOT involved, I checked. Thank you for checking and again I am willing to facilitate anonymously and confidentially, Tricia knows how to get to me if you prefer. I look forward to hearing your feedback following speaking to Cindy.
A: Okay!! Get Tricia your contact number and tell her that it is okay for me to call you. She will get it to me. She has my number and is my contact

Q: Well I have only had to read a couple of posts here to feel like there is really NO new information here. It's clear this was all a publicity stunt for the show your uncle has coming out. I'll stick with information coming from the FBI and police department working on this case. Fact is there are still testing. The child is most likely dead. It's my hope that when all is said and done, that the Anthony's Cindy and George will be charge along with their daughter Casey (for murder) and the Anthony's for trying to cover up the crime. This case has been a disgrace with the way the media and now with the Padilla's involvement. These conspiracy, kidnapping, theories would all be a hoot if it wasn't for the fact that a real 3 year old child is still missing at the hands of her mentally unstable mother and the fact cannot be disputed that a trained nurse and former deputy smelled decomposition in the trunk of their car and since that point have lied and tried to cover a crime for their mentally ill daughter. This is all a huge tragedy.

A: It must be easy to sit and write all your ideas and not do anything about it. People like you are the problem with this. George and Cindy are really struggling with this. Leonard and I would much rather have zero publicity over this. However though, without Leonard's involvement the media hype owuld be gone and Caylee's picture would not be plastered over the TV like it has been. We were threatened by people in our own business even regarding this bail. I would have much rather flown under the radar and got this done. Have you ever heard of risk/reward. It's a 3 year old we are talking about not our egos. That's what is driving me crazy about this is the cynicism from people. I am hopeful Caylee is alive but I am also realistic that she might not be. But please try to root hard and see both sides. I would not hope this for anybody. I mean anybody!!!!

Q: The media contact - I bet his initials are GR.
A: Nope!!! That is what everybody else guessed. Leonard and him have a very good relationship that was started many years ago but it was not him.

Q: Do you think Casey's reluctance to talk to the cops has anything to do with the fact she has 2 ex's that worked for LE ? Could one of them be somehow involved ?
A: Your comments have some very good insight!!!!!

Q: Tony, if alot of time goes by, and these hunches that Leonard has at present time are futile, (the friends having Caylee), will there come a time when Leonard tells Casey to give him the truth of what happened or it's back to jail?  I certainly hope so!
A: Could be you never know!

Q:Has it ever been determined what, if anything, of Caylee's is missing? imo if Caylee was handed over to someone else, then wouldn't there also have been a bag packed for her, clothes, toys, books, all the things needed to take care of a little girl. Somewhere I do think it was said that her favorite toy was still at the grandparents house.

A: Yes the toy is at her grandparents house. What if they already had stuff for her?

I wrote a whole rebuttal here and then said forget it!  I will ask again...are there no good guys anymore?  If this was written today and this guy says Cindy doesn't know about TES...then I am about to go ballistic again...I can feel my BP rising as I type.  Cindy is playing games too.  Cindy knew about TES days ago!!!  Days ago!!  Stop believing this crap!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2008, 04:46:11 PM »

LMAO.  I can't believe you just said that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: August 25, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

LMAO.  I can't believe you just said that.

I'm just waiting for him to be on Girdle one nite (maybe tonight) and proclaim he's going to jump the Snake River Canyon in that Winnebago.

since he's Mexican - maybe he'll jump the Rio Grande 

+++

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #957 on: August 25, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

Beth Twitty is the pure example of how a parent would handle this type of situation.  The line that Grandma Anthony is throwing out about "I know what Casey is doing, I am with her" blah blah....Um you all need to get schooled Hollaway-Twitty style and realize that there ARE things that you can be doing, break down the doors like Beth!!  This family has way more help than Beth ever did at the beginning, and yet...they sit at home or a candle light vidual as if to confirm poor Caylee's dead. 

The statement that the family does not know who TES is is very false as I know I have seen a few news reports where the family is questioned right on the spot if they would be calling TES, all ending with "we are looking into it". 

Lies lies lies.......it RUNS IN THE FAMILY!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 25, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »

Carpe must be out buying Destiny's new lingerie - can't wait to see what he picks!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 25, 2008, 04:55:34 PM »

They just showed Amy at her house, she said she just found out Caylee was missing - is that today's report?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.