May 01, 2024, 08:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414507 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: October 13, 2008, 02:29:04 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: October 13, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

It was a joke....................pic of 12 monkeys. I guess I did something wrong if you didn't see the pic. Sorry

Casey would receive the death penalty if 12 monkeys were her jury. Acutally, I'd want to know what she truly wanted -- to live or to die, then I'd vote for the opposite.

That's a good one!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1342 on: October 13, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »

Thank you stayhomemommy. 

You're welcome. And just for the record, I know that OCD doesn't mean backwards thinking. My father-in-law is genuine OCD (yes, diagnosed by a doc and being treated) and he is by no means a backwards thinker. He is super-intelligent, and a nice man.

You're right. None of those things have anything to do with backwards thinking. The Anthonys are LYING plain and simple.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1343 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:28 PM »

Welcome Mediamama!

I think that is wonderful if you and the other moms could help! Wish there was a way I could being that I live less then 3 hours away but unfortunatly I can not. Sad

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: October 13, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

KC's JURY HAS BEEN PICKED

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Straight out to Jessica D`Onofrio with WKMG, who broke the news that this case is headed to a secret grand jury, likely on Tuesday. Jessica, what more can you tell us?

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, Nancy, we do know that that is going happen on Tuesday. This case is going to go to a grand jury. They will hear it. It`ll be the last case that this grand jury hears before they dissolve.

I know that family is going to be subpoenaed. They will testify. We`re talking about George and Cindy Anthony, Casey`s parents, being called to testify in front of that grand jury. And the more and more I talk about it with people I know who are very close to this case, it`s looking more and more like they are going go for a murder case here instead of a manslaughter case. The idea being, why not go for all of it and then get manslaughter or something lesser later.

But you know, I think that people really need to know that this investigation -- they have hair samples, air samples. They have cadaver dogs alerting to the trunk of Casey Anthony`s car that there was a decomposing body there. And you know, they have a lot more evidence that we don`t know about, particularly involving motive here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

It was a joke....................pic of 12 monkeys. I guess I did something wrong if you didn't see the pic. Sorry

I am slow to catch on jr.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: October 13, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »

Janet

You are not alone....I didn't get it either and asked for a link!  LOL   Hope your thansgiving was wonderful....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: October 13, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

I'm curious about George being the only family member called to testify before the GJ (at least it appears he is the only one right now). What do other monkeys make of it? Could cindy and Lee refuse to testify before being subpoenaed? I know they could refuse on the basis of preventing self-incrimination but would they have to be called in and then refuse? So many questions.

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: October 13, 2008, 02:36:18 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet
Oh Janet.  I would not suggest that Tim's decisions would be based on a heartfelt moment in time. I have more respect for Tim than that.  My intention was to suggest that Tim would likely accept a meeting upon request and hear/listen to what LeJame for instance, had to say. 
A meeting could be nothing more than that - Tim in his compassion taking the time to meet with someone wishing to be heard.

Happy Thanksgiving Janet!  - were your sister-in-laws dishes enjoyed?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: October 13, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »

Janet

You are not alone....I didn't get it either and asked for a link!  LOL   Hope your thansgiving was wonderful....

Was the pic not there? I'm having difficulties posting an image. If it wasn't there, I won't try that again till I get some help on how to do it. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 13, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

Janet

Was the pic not there? I'm having difficulties posting an image. If it wasn't there, I won't try that again till I get some help on how to do it. 

The pic was there but my eyes deceived me -- I thought it was a lady with a big rose on the side of her head. I got it once Klaas posted the other pic though. Guess we've been staring at the computer too long today!

I remember you, Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: October 13, 2008, 02:40:34 PM »

Janet

The pic was there but my eyes deceived me -- I thought it was a lady with a big rose on the side of her head. I got it once Klaas posted the other pic though. Guess we've been staring at the computer too long today!

Ok Thanks, Sorry about the confusion. It was kinda small. I'll try to be better next time.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1351 on: October 13, 2008, 02:41:58 PM »

I'm curious about George being the only family member called to testify before the GJ (at least it appears he is the only one right now). What do other monkeys make of it? Could cindy and Lee refuse to testify before being subpoenaed? I know they could refuse on the basis of preventing self-incrimination but would they have to be called in and then refuse? So many questions.

Tell you what i think is george's testimony is they only one that made any sence..Cindy's statement to me was a runaround and funger pointing and lee is starting to not cooperate with le..No lie detector test no dna..I think cindy has changed sides and is gonna help jb..I hope her 911 call screws it up for her and all the falsehood she has put out in the media..jmo
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

I think this will be a swift indictment and most will be held back for the real trial, yet to come. 
George can testify to the death odor in the vehicle - to the fact Casey did not want him to go into her trunk - that it was Casey that used the vehicle exclusively.  That along with some forensic testimony from a scientist re the body fluids found in the trunk and perhaps the tow guys testimony - smelol, maggots in bag, etc. might just do it for GJ indictment.  Just guessing.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »

Tell you what i think is george's testimony is they only one that made any sence..Cindy's statement to me was a runaround and funger pointing and lee is starting to not cooperate with le..No lie detector test no dna..I think cindy has changed sides and is gonna help jb..I hope her 911 call screws it up for her and all the falsehood she has put out in the media..jmo

I agree with Ms.Rocko... GA has made enough statements that can help to convict Crazy, but Lee & Cindy seem to perhaps still be in coverup mode, and what they can offer may not be helpful to the GJ. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »

Texas EquuSearch and the Caylee Anthony Case
I won't bore you with all the legalities going on in the case of Casey Anthony and her missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. As you are already aware, the case is headed to a grand jury on Tuesday and they will determine whether to charge Anthony in her daughter's death.

That being said, I would like to update you on Texas EquuSearch and the search for Caylee.

I spoke with Tim Miller last night and he informed me that he is still not sure if now is the right time to resume the search. After exploring some of the search areas this weekend he found that there is still a lot of standing water, which could obstruct searchers from clearing those areas. In addition, the Orlando area has received a lot of rain in the last several days, further adding to the problem. Tim said that he is going to take all of this into consideration when making his final decision.

If Tim decides to continue the search, it will most likely resume after the hearing on Tuesday. The Orange County Sheriff's Office is busy preparing for Tuesday's hearing and will be unavailable to help EquuSearch until after that session has adjourned.

In a nutshell, the search for Caylee now hinges on whether Tim Miller feels he can get his team into areas of interest to conduct a thorough search. That is a lot of weight for one man to have on his shoulders; however Tim is a seasoned search veteran and whatever his final decision is you can guarantee it is based upon years of search and rescue experience. Texas EquuSearch has a stellar track record and no matter what Tim's final decision is, I will continue to stand behind him.

In the mean time, both myself and thousands of volunteers are currently on standby. As soon as I hear something I will post it here.

That being said, I know there are a lot of readers who would like to join in the search but are unable to for a variety of reasons. Please know that even if you cannot physically come to Florida, you can still help by sending a desperately needed donation to EquuSearch. The last search for Caylee cost in access of $35,000. EquuSearch is a nonprofit organization that relies upon donations so that they can continue to offer their services to the public and law enforcement. Even a donation as small as $5.00 is greatly appreciated and can help them purchase much needed supplies. I would not ask you to do anything that I myself am not willing to do and as soon as I post this I will be sending my own donation.
October 12, 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/texas-equusearc.html

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: October 13, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

It makes me sad that this family has ALREADY begun to discredit this man and his name to people ... this is what I speculated last night would happen!

It is a SHAME that finding this one child (and GOD knows I feel it is important or I would not have spent my money to fly to Fla and help look in the best way I knew how) has taken away from the lost/missing people that this man TIM MILLER and his organization have already recovered. 

It pains me to see that people (you) are willing to say (because of this family) that this man and his credentials are not reputable ... There are MANY families of missing people that owe Tim and Equuasearch their respects because he was able to reuinite them with their missing family member ... They are now able to sleep at nights because of him

ASK THEM WHAT THEIR OPINION OF TIM MILLER IS ... NOT CINDY ANTHONY!

We (you) do not know all the logistics of this case ... why would you come into a forum that whole heartedly supports this organization and spew such nonsense ... It takes ONE PERSON to start the ball rolling to discredit/dishonor people and their good works ... 

I only PRAY for all other missing people and their families out there that you have no one else jump on your negative campaign bandwagon! 

Hi Invision and all the rest of us Monkeys,

Thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to say and what was in my Heart since my depression of last evening. 

I went to sleep at 4:00AM knowing that certain (seasoned) posters were being curiously quiet.  That gave me the hope I was begging for from HH.  Klaas is being calmly up or more like level-headed and our Des is simply away and I think for a GOOD reason.  Sometimes one must stay away rather than risk letting something slip before the optimal time.

Please don't doubt Tess

and Tim!!!!  I only lurked (I think) during NH major developments.  I gave up on that corrupt Aruban LE before Tim ever will or did.  This man is as  close to a Saint as Mother Teresa was.  Well, anyway, I feel better this morning (and it's really 1:39PM here in WI) than I did when I went to sleep.

I guess what I'm trying to say (though poorly) is that I appreciate those posters that are more in the know then most of us yet can still give that glimmer of hope.  I will impatiently wait for things to unfold on God's time NOT mine.

Bless You Tim and Tess

PJ flower flower flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: October 13, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

I'm curious about George being the only family member called to testify before the GJ (at least it appears he is the only one right now). What do other monkeys make of it? Could Cindy and Lee refuse to testify before being subpoenaed? I know they could refuse on the basis of preventing self-incrimination but would they have to be called in and then refuse? So many questions.

So far he is the only one subpoenaed.....guess we have to wait and see about Cindy and Lee....

I do believe they could refuse unless subpoenaed

Yes I do believe they would  have to appear and then take the 5th

on the other hand....perhaps they are going to be charged with something and at this time the prosecution doesn't want or need to give anything away on that...I really don't know

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: October 13, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »

I agree with Ms.Rocko... GA has made enough statements that can help to convict Crazy, but Lee & Cindy seem to perhaps still be in coverup mode, and what they can offer may not be helpful to the GJ. 

I am thinking along the same lines. But it does make me think back to the "that body in my granddaughter's car wasn't my granddaughter" mess. I wonder if he will answer in line with his police interview or if he will be evasive and change the story. Of course, they have it on tape. I wonder if he has completely shut Casey out and is done with her. Hmm. Interesting days ahead.

I remember you, Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: October 13, 2008, 02:50:20 PM »

I have never met Tim personally, though I would love to. I consider myself a good judge of character, and have seen him several times on t.v. and I believe him to be a good and honest person, and also one with a great deal of intelligence and compassion. Whatever he says I believe to be the truth. However, I do not think the LE is required to "coach" him in any way as to what he can say or cannot say. He is not a fool... he's dealt with families and LE before. For the record, the Anthonys are probably the first family he's come across who turned on him like that, and I'm sure it is a great disappointment to him, and something he is not used to dealing with. But I don't trust the media completely and so until it comes from him or one of his trusted directors, I won't put much faith in what is said in the media. I believe he is dedicated to finding Caylee, but if he doesn't have the cooperation of the family... his hands are tied, more or less. And there are many other missing people out there who need his help as well. So if he made the decision to pull out for good... I would never blame him or doubt him for one second.
Tim Miller, you have my support and my prayers!! God Bless You and your wonderful organization!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: October 13, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

Janet

there was a picture there.....but to me it was very fuzzy and I needed to take my glasses off and out my nose to the computer to see it...however I didn't do THAT until Klaas posted the larger picture of the 12 monkeys....I think you did fine...it was my old eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.