May 22, 2024, 09:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427385 times)
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: February 08, 2010, 01:44:36 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. So here's something interesting.

Was Baby Gabriel Victim Of Underground Adoption? Video

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/was-baby-gabriel-victim-of-underground-adoption/2059719748

The search for baby Gabriel gained momentum Sunday when new evidence surfaced that suggests it was Elizabeth Johnson’s plan all along to adopt her infant away.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Jodielee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: February 08, 2010, 03:17:19 AM »

HI..............I want to take a moment to Thank EVERYONE of you on such a great job....  you don't know me but Klass does. I am in fact the Jodielee.  that was blessed when I said a prayer very hard one day and right before my eyes popped up JJ's fan page. I didnt know what or where it would lead me to, but I took a chance and called the number, based off him being in TX.I knew nothing of him at all at the time. Boy was I impressed...... this blonde moment God answered is incredible as you can see. God has the knowledge to know that we were going to need him. As we can see this is growing unreal. Many of us have been working on things, in many ways. and we all agree it is well worth it when we think of how we are doing this for baby Gabriel..  You all deserve a huge applaud for your dedication to this. I am impressed.  We have been working I and another as we are the ones who get certain   ( we call them dots ) pieces of things that are connecting to this hugeeeeeeeeeeeee  puzzle at this time then JJ connects them. I came her as I know you guys know the info , or crossed it, but we have yet to locate.. the info on the Maternal Grandmother for Ej in Boston. She in fact lived there, and was in fact moving to Florida which is why EL chose Florida. This name is not even known to Logan as I just got done discussing some things with him and asked. If you ladies have any knowledge . can you please get that to me through Klass............. We need to rip that area apart as well to see if it can be a missing link.  Thank you again for all the wonderful work you are doing  Let's bring this baby homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: February 08, 2010, 07:45:40 AM »

HI..............I want to take a moment to Thank EVERYONE of you on such a great job....  you don't know me but Klass does. I am in fact the Jodielee.  that was blessed when I said a prayer very hard one day and right before my eyes popped up JJ's fan page. I didnt know what or where it would lead me to, but I took a chance and called the number, based off him being in TX.I knew nothing of him at all at the time. Boy was I impressed...... this blonde moment God answered is incredible as you can see. God has the knowledge to know that we were going to need him. As we can see this is growing unreal. Many of us have been working on things, in many ways. and we all agree it is well worth it when we think of how we are doing this for baby Gabriel..  You all deserve a huge applaud for your dedication to this. I am impressed.  We have been working I and another as we are the ones who get certain   ( we call them dots ) pieces of things that are connecting to this hugeeeeeeeeeeeee  puzzle at this time then JJ connects them. I came her as I know you guys know the info , or crossed it, but we have yet to locate.. the info on the Maternal Grandmother for Ej in Boston. She in fact lived there, and was in fact moving to Florida which is why EL chose Florida. This name is not even known to Logan as I just got done discussing some things with him and asked. If you ladies have any knowledge . can you please get that to me through Klass............. We need to rip that area apart as well to see if it can be a missing link.  Thank you again for all the wonderful work you are doing  Let's bring this baby homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I think Lillyfinn found that her name may be Elizabeth A Johnson.. they found a court/divorce case between Donald Robert Johnson and an Elizabeth A Johnson from 1991.

Here are links to the discussion about it:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6940.msg1061609#msg1061609
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6938.msg1054962#msg1054962

If you go here:
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp
And use this case # DR1991-016901
It will give the history for that case.

I hope this helps you!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: February 08, 2010, 07:47:16 AM »

I think Lillyfinn found that her name may be Elizabeth A Johnson.. they found a court/divorce case between Donald Robert Johnson and an Elizabeth A Johnson from 1991.

If you go here:

I hope this helps you!

Oops.. when you go to this page http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp
you have to click "Case history" then put in that case #  DR1991-016901
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: February 08, 2010, 08:07:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. So here's something interesting.

Was Baby Gabriel Victim Of Underground Adoption? Video

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/was-baby-gabriel-victim-of-underground-adoption/2059719748

The search for baby Gabriel gained momentum Sunday when new evidence surfaced that suggests it was Elizabeth Johnson’s plan all along to adopt her infant away.

Good Morning... wow interesting. Gives me hope!!!   Here is the link to the article associated with it.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22494558/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: February 08, 2010, 09:47:08 AM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1178.shtml

Father of Missing Baby Continues Search
The search begins for a young father looking for his missing 9 month old son.
Logan Mcqueary is in town searching for anyone or anything that leads him to little Gabriel Johnson.
Our Yami Virgin followed Mcqueary this afternoon with his cousins as they hit some of the spots Johnson visited.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »

Weather outlook for the San Antonio area.  They aren't going to search the landfill when it's raining (so they say):

Today
Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Showers likely in the morning...then showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Warmer. Highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_partlycloudy    
Tonight
Partly cloudy before midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy...colder. Lows in the mid 30s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.
cloudy

Tuesday
Mostly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_cloudy    
Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
snow    

Wednesday
Cloudy. Chance of light rain or light snow and sleet in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_snow    
Wednesday Night
Cloudy with rain or light snow and sleet likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
snow

Thursday
Cloudy. Rain and snow likely in the morning...then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
nt_snow    
Thursday Night
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the lower 30s.
cloudy

Friday
Mostly cloudy. Not as cool. Highs in the upper 50s.
nt_partlycloudy    
Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s.
cloudy

Saturday
Cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.
nt_cloudy    
Saturday Night
Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: February 08, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »

Logan should be able to call EJ's twin brother Robert to obtain this.  Robert has been very supportive of Logan in the news so I doubt he would hold it back.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: February 08, 2010, 10:15:31 AM »

If you go here:

I hope this helps you!

Oops.. when you go to this page http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp
you have to click "Case history" then put in that case #  DR1991-016901

IIRC  there was an obituary that we could not see for EJ's father that we were hoping listed the relatives for certain.  It was one of the outstanding items from the first thread for anyone who could access it to post. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1349 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - Thank you for all the updates Northern Rose - a lot since I peeked in yesterday morning that is for sure....I am feeling a bit more hopeful that Gabriel may be alive.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: February 08, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »

Logan should be able to call EJ's twin brother Robert to obtain this.  Robert has been very supportive of Logan in the news so I doubt he would hold it back.   
I agree, EJ's brother would be very helpful - I had spent some time trying to find an obit or article for someone murdered in Boston and came up empty handed - do we know if she actually kept the name Johnson?  Was she remarried?  It really would be helpful to have a confirmation on what name she went by. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: February 08, 2010, 10:22:03 AM »

Welcome New Monkeys.

When that nut Tammi Smith says that she hopes Satan doesn't touch Gabriel, I think she's a bit too late since Tammi's  already touched him.  It is she who set in motion the entire episode with EJ leaving Tempe, if not at her suggestion then certainly with her approval. IMO it is precisely because of Tammi Smith that Gabriel is missing.  If she were not so determined to prevent Gabriel being in his father's custody, even though she knew nothing about Logan except what EJ told her, he would not be missing and Logan would have him today. Tammi should have stuck to her enemas and not meddled in Gabriel's life.  I hold her largely responsible for Gabriel's fate.  She preaches about God but has no concept of Christianity except as it aids her in attaining her goals. I find her completely disgusting.
You took the words right out of my mouth. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: February 08, 2010, 10:34:53 AM »

Thanks for the weather forecast Klaas - looks like they won't be searching this week 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: February 08, 2010, 10:35:50 AM »

Welcome New Monkeys.

When that nut Tammi Smith says that she hopes Satan doesn't touch Gabriel, I think she's a bit too late since Tammi's  already touched him.  It is she who set in motion the entire episode with EJ leaving Tempe, if not at her suggestion then certainly with her approval. IMO it is precisely because of Tammi Smith that Gabriel is missing.  If she were not so determined to prevent Gabriel being in his father's custody, even though she knew nothing about Logan except what EJ told her, he would not be missing and Logan would have him today. Tammi should have stuck to her enemas and not meddled in Gabriel's life.  I hold her largely responsible for Gabriel's fate.  She preaches about God but has no concept of Christianity except as it aids her in attaining her goals. I find her completely disgusting.
You took the words right out of my mouth. 

I have questioned if Tammi is the "Antichrist "

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1354 on: February 08, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Samantha, the Elizabeth Johnson you are talking about is EJ's paternal grandmother. Her maternal grandmother would not be a Johnson.

Jodie Lee, if you would get Klaas to give you my email I would like to talk to you. I have a drs. appt at 1 pm EST but will get back to you as soon as I get back.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1355 on: February 08, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »

Jodielee WELCOME  Are you a relative of Logans?
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: February 08, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Samantha, the Elizabeth Johnson you are talking about is EJ's paternal grandmother. Her maternal grandmother would not be a Johnson.

Jodie Lee, if you would get Klaas to give you my email I would like to talk to you. I have a drs. appt at 1 pm EST but will get back to you as soon as I get back.

oops sorry bout that!
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: February 08, 2010, 10:57:57 AM »

Hi guys, looking at the link of the divorce of EJ's parents I'm thinking, wouldn't they get divorced in Boston? As far as I remember EJ was placed in foster families with Boston foster care agencies. I'm not sure where her father lived when she came to live with him at the age of 12 but I read somewhere that her grandma I presume from the mother's side, still lives in Boston.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: February 08, 2010, 11:00:30 AM »

Darla - I sent Jodie Lee your email addy.

As far as I know Jodie is NOT a relative of Logan's, I believe she just wants Gabriel home like we do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1359 on: February 08, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »

Darla - I sent Jodie Lee your email addy.

As far as I know Jodie is NOT a relative of Logan's, I believe she just wants Gabriel home like we do.
Thank-you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.