May 22, 2024, 05:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 382731 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: April 20, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

So who did Ron bring to do his dirty work.  He doesn't have the ballz to do anything...just like his mouth always running...but he is just ALL SHOW.

Grama-Orlando Traylor or Crystal Cummings boyfriend???

Put money on Orlando...... Tell you, he is like a body guard, bet he's ron enforcer.. sounds that way.. Bet they scared that Grandma..  This is bs.. next thing you know grandma's are going to be carrying those nasty things that put holes in people.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: April 20, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

Thanks Brandi 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: April 20, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »

snipped from mlee..

Amazing isn't..  maybe there will be a squeeze for info..  Sounds like ron brought his good buddy to help him grab the child.  Sounds like a bit of strong arm to me......  I hope the woman files complaints against both...

mlee this is so scarey. The children need to be protected...I wonder if we can find out who owns the purple nisson.. 

Jersey, remember when they were talking about ron speeding up to the school bus stop and almost hit the car, scareing the children so badly... same car..  In photos of the house way back on maybe #10 forum, there were photos of a car in the front of the house.. couldn't tell what color it was, but make you a bet its in the family..

mlee do you have the pic of the purple Nissan Ultima in front of the house...

This is the only car I have seen in front of the trailer:

I have no idea what model/make it is. Doesn't look very purple to me. But could be a very dark shade of purple.

Kind of looks like this nissan ultima ..

I googled for a 2000 (guessing) nissan ultima and found the above picture.

I am guessing the car at the trailer IS a nissan ultima.

Thanks Brandi...

You're welcome!

Someone needs to tell Art Harris it's a Nissan Altima, not Nissan Ultima!  LOL

I searched "ultima" because that is what he had in his article.

grrrr.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: April 20, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »

snipped from mlee..

Amazing isn't..  maybe there will be a squeeze for info..  Sounds like ron brought his good buddy to help him grab the child.  Sounds like a bit of strong arm to me......  I hope the woman files complaints against both...

mlee this is so scarey. The children need to be protected...I wonder if we can find out who owns the purple nisson.. 

Jersey, remember when they were talking about ron speeding up to the school bus stop and almost hit the car, scareing the children so badly... same car..  In photos of the house way back on maybe #10 forum, there were photos of a car in the front of the house.. couldn't tell what color it was, but make you a bet its in the family..

I didn't find #10, but did find some images.. somethings we had talked about before also..

Remember we discussed the bed being up against the wall and window?

And we discussed the screened in porch that has a window and door inside.

visual from the sky of vehicle in front of trailer.

Here is the car.. can't tell color

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 20, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

So who did Ron bring to do his dirty work.  He doesn't have the ballz to do anything...just like his mouth always running...but he is just ALL SHOW.

::MonkeyNoNo::When the heck did we go all bad on RC ? NG ain't going to like this

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: April 20, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »

You're welcome!

grrrr.
I did as soon as I read it, lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #806 on: April 20, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »

N Grace can't get off Casey Anthony long enough to care what we might think of Ron. She is frustrating me, there are so many other cases she could and should be covering.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: April 20, 2009, 05:04:31 PM »

N Grace can't get off Casey Anthony long enough to care what we might think of Ron. She is frustrating me, there are so many other cases she could and should be covering.
I agree.  The next time I care to see Casey Anthony will be when the jury hands down a guilty verdict.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: April 20, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

It seems we all feel very strongly that Ron knows more than he is letting on, and that Haleigh's disappearance could well be tied to drug dealing. Ergo, perhaps he has come across info that Amber knows who has Haleigh (or did something with the little girl herself) . . . and in his clearly toxic thinking, was going to get even?!?!

Jeezy Creezy. Springer could use these yahoos for sweeps week ratings.

Sending Lil Junior -a 4 year old!- up to someone's door late at night (past what should be his bedtime) . . . if true, he could well have just sunk his own ship with respects to custody of Jr. None of these players have any business becoming parents. Disgust only begins to describe what I feel for Ron Cummings and all of the adults involved with him.   
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: April 20, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

Did I read correctly that Amber was running from a man with a machete? 
You sure did

or it was an excuse of why she drove the car into an area of mud and most likely woods...would like to know exactly WHERE the car was stuck... maybe Amber took "their" child before they could take hers and last night could have been RC letting her know HE knows she did it...just a thought.. remember,he said he was 75% sure who took her..maybe he is 100% sure now..

Hmmm . . . great minds think alike, eh, Searching? Your post was not up yet when I was writing mine (see above) - we must have been thinking/writing the same ideas at the same time! Would certainly begin to link numerous things, n'est ce pas?

Machetes and Morons and Monkeys - OH MY!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

I wish there was a police report or something to read about the 'Ron going to Amber's' thing.  It just sounds so weird and far fetched.  I'm thinking something happened, but maybe the story got twisted around some.  Who knows, maybe Amber's GMA did some twisting of her own.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 20, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

snipped from mlee..

This is the only car I have seen in front of the trailer:

I have no idea what model/make it is. Doesn't look very purple to me. But could be a very dark shade of purple.

Kind of looks like this nissan ultima ..

I googled for a 2000 (guessing) nissan ultima and found the above picture.

I am guessing the car at the trailer IS a nissan ultima.

Thanks Brandi...

You're welcome!

grrrr.

For one of Nissan Altima's purple color only, pic is for a different year make

# Body Style: Sedan
# Exterior Color: Purple

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 20, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »

From what i see . RC is the whole answer to this .One of his drug buddies or his whore Misty .Hate to say that but we can all see the reason they are together.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 20, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

I wish there was a police report or something to read about the 'Ron going to Amber's' thing.  It just sounds so weird and far fetched.  I'm thinking something happened, but maybe the story got twisted around some.  Who knows, maybe Amber's GMA did some twisting of her own.

I wish there was too. The story is very odd, I just can't understand what reason Ron would have to try and get Amber's child. The whole thing is crazy, but nothing about this case hasn't been crazy. Why would he enlist the help of JR and who the heck was the "tall thin black man" that was with them. Something did happen and I think Ron was involved in some way, and I wonder if any of it has to do with Haleigh.

I have looked for anything to do with police calls in Putnam and found nothing. Wish NG would give "Tot mom"  ::MonkeyRoll::a rest and do something on Haleigh.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: April 20, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »

Hey all you monkeys up there.  I just wanted to thank you for keeping me informed with the latest, whacky developments in the Haleigh case.  I've been busy and lurking on all the threads to catch up and it came to mind that if it wasn't for all you guys that find out whats going on, bring the links, and best of all rehash it so we can make sense of it......................I wouldn't have a clue whats happening

THANK YOU     
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 20, 2009, 05:32:25 PM »

Does Putnam County not have a record of their police calls online...like in Orlando?

I am checking..I hope some sweet monkeys can help if there is a live feed to the police scanner for Putnam....
Ohhh, that would be the icing on the cake.

Here are some live police scanners.. I found orange county,miami, miami beach,seminole county, ft myers, orlando... still looking for putnam county or area...

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=14038

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Internet_and_Radio/Police_Scanners/
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 20, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »

Hey all you monkeys up there.  I just wanted to thank you for keeping me informed with the latest, whacky developments in the Haleigh case.  I've been busy and lurking on all the threads to catch up and it came to mind that if it wasn't for all you guys that find out whats going on, bring the links, and best of all rehash it so we can make sense of it......................I wouldn't have a clue whats happening

THANK YOU     
This board does rock, doesn't it!? 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 20, 2009, 05:38:31 PM »

Does Putnam County not have a record of their police calls online...like in Orlando?

I am checking..I hope some sweet monkeys can help if there is a live feed to the police scanner for Putnam....

Here are some live police scanners.. I found orange county,miami, miami beach,seminole county, ft myers, orlando... still looking for putnam county or area...

I've been looking too haven't found anything yet. I thought I had found it earlier and got excited ... till I noticed it was Putnam Illinois 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: April 20, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »

I wish there was too. The story is very odd, I just can't understand what reason Ron would have to try and get Amber's child. The whole thing is crazy, but nothing about this case hasn't been crazy. Why would he enlist the help of JR and who the heck was the "tall thin black man" that was with them. Something did happen and I think Ron was involved in some way, and I wonder if any of it has to do with Haleigh.

I have looked for anything to do with police calls in Putnam and found nothing. Wish NG would give "Tot mom"  ::MonkeyRoll::a rest and do something on Haleigh.

He would've had to have fried his last brain cell to pull something like that, knowing so many eyes are on him.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 20, 2009, 05:41:24 PM »

I've been looking too haven't found anything yet. I thought I had found it earlier and got excited ... till I noticed it was Putnam Illinois 

LOL I did too was even playing it to see it works..Then the bad news it was Putnam county but in Ohio..... I hear ya...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.