May 02, 2024, 03:54:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 414513 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: October 13, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Given that we all respect LP and his opinions, this may just be a ray of sunshine
Is this poster a legit one...I would not doubt it at all if were coming from Des..I really want to believe it!!!!!Please just tell me the poster over at WS is a legit one and I will be happy...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: October 13, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Given that we all respect LP and his opinions, this may just be a ray of sunshine

Makes perfect sense to me.  LP would definitely fund a search.  I also believe there are monkeys here who know that Caylee has been found but they are sworn to not discuss it.  I RESPECT THAT !!!!  There is a very good reason for not releasing the information yet and we will know soon.  It could be they are searching for evidence on the body that would implicate an accomplice and LE doesn't want to tip their hand.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1042 on: October 13, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »

Is our Des here? It would be helpful if she could call LP. Please.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 13, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »

I might feel better about this if it came from Des having a conversation with LP..   

But hopefully it's true. I mean, the money thing doesn't make sense anyway. A few days ago, it wasn't an issue, now it is?  I'm not saying they don't need donations, but the whole 180 degrees turn is just strange.  I really hope it is that they've found enough of Caylee.. or they got they got back the results of the 3rd round of DNA tests (as they said they were triple checking everything).. or maybe those maggots came back with some real good information?  Who knows.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: October 13, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »

I hope this is true.  Maybe when Des comes in she can call LP and confirm it.

The meeting with MN, makes no sense to me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: October 13, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »

personally, I think Caylee is recoverable. But searchers need to know where to look. Sometimes cell pings are not enough. If it were just that simple, no one would be missing.

We all need to remember that Casey had 31 days to do whatever it was she did. You could travel from Florida to California many times with a 31 day window.

Here's how I view it.

No one planning the perfect crime drives round with a decaying body IN THEIR CAR. No one would do that. Part of committing a crime where a body is involved is disposal of the body. You need to think that out well before. Even in cases where the killer has planned well in advance bodies have been found.

After Casey killed Caylee - she left out some of the most important parts. For instance - how to explain an accident. That can not be done or Casey would be basking in the adulation of the grieving mother who lost her child to an accident. Her personality is all about HER. Casey would relish the attention and the "freedom" this "accident" would have provided. That rules out an accident.

Her lack of truly trying to help and actually hindering, can only be concluded as purposeful and every jury will see that. It's impossible to sweep that under the rug and no one will be able to relate to a mother that claims to love her child hurting the chances of recovering her dead or alive.

In Casey's attempt to complete her crime she most likely did not plan the final disposal and this is the hardest part of committing a crime like this. You need to make sure the body is never found. It's very hard to accomplish that. Bodies are expectantly found by hikers, hunters and dogs dig up bones. To make sure Casey was never charged with the murder of her daughter she needs either an accomplice with terrific body disposal skills or terrific luck. I do not see Casey as a person that is capable of making her daughter disappear forever. That takes skills.

I believe that there has been a series of bad luck, if you will. Hurricanes and tropical storms have not helped. The desire to find Caylee is there, No doubt! What is needed is some good karma and a break.

I truly believe Caylee is recoverable - it's just a matter of getting a few breaks and some good luck.

I also believe that you can rule out any help from the Anthonys - they will not help, so for Caylee to be located - it will take the citizens of Orlando and a tip or two.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 13, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?

hi OZ...I don't.....JMO of course

Hi Sunny...thanks for your opinion.
I really don't know what to think about him...there is alot of theories all over the net with reference to him knowing/doing something....who knows

Hey Oz ... IMO ... he doesn't ... LE has stated right from the get go that Tony is fully cooperating with LE .... and no charges have been brought against him to date ... perhaps he is one that has been granted some sort of immunity ... I dunno .... BUT I do find it curious that he has not given a media interview .... that says to me that perhaps he "can't" per LE's request ... again JMO

Hi Invision...you are probably right.
Although I do find it odd that he hasn't given a media interview but has been happy to answer questions on forums like this one!!

I think there are some who are enjoying the limelight and those who are avoiding it. Personally, I believe Tony L was shocked by all of the happenings and had nothing to do with Casey's vile actions. All of that blame I'll place on Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: October 13, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

Is this poster a legit one...I would not doubt it at all if were coming from Des..I really want to believe it!!!!!Please just tell me the poster over at WS is a legit one and I will be happy...

It's a new poster (19 posts) so it could very well be bunk.

On another note, does anyone know if they had their vigil last night?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

Makes perfect sense to me.  LP would definitely fund a search.  I also believe there are monkeys here who know that Caylee has been found but they are sworn to not discuss it.  I RESPECT THAT !!!!  There is a very good reason for not releasing the information yet and we will know soon.  It could be they are searching for evidence on the body that would implicate an accomplice and LE doesn't want to tip their hand.

We don't know for sure, but I think it seems likely that he would. He withdrew the $50G for the reward, which if I'm correct was the same $50G he posted for Casey's bond (that was revoked- so wouldn't he have gotten that money back?).. which means he probably still has that $50G he could put to good use. This would be GREAT use!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »

I don't know about all of you and your feelings on this TES thing, but I don't have a bad feeling about it at all.

I know where Caylee is, she's not missing -- she's with Jesus.

Listen, LE has evidence the child is dead.  The jury will know the child is dead.  This will be presented as fact in the trial.

So from the get, the jurors will know the child is dead and that she was in the trunk...so where's the body??? 

THAT alone will look bad for Casey.

If they actually get a body, then her whole defense changes, right?  No more Zenaida, no more fake emails and crap like that.

It will then become "she was so afraid of her incestuous and abusive family to dare tell the story of the ACCIDENT"

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »

Thank You for the info jr!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: October 13, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »

I don't think Tony or any of her other friends we have seen so far ( judging from their statments ) are guilty of anything, Too much partying ? They are young. All seem to have jobs. No one is living at home with their parents and stealing from their nearest and dearest.
I did think that some of them knew something that they didn't know they knew.
.. Tim does God's work. And he will continue to do so.
Think he got sucked in and spit out of the Anthony family toxic vortex. IMO, Just from what I know of Tim from this board and the media.     
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:47 AM »

Rob,   Do you think KC moved the body more than once? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

Somebody on murt's site claims his/her niece frequently speaks to LP. (Maybe the niece is the person posting on WS?) The other night, this person said LP told the niece that he was only 50/50 sure about Lee being Caylee's dad.  So I don't know if I can buy what this person is saying or not... that they actually talk to LP. Not sure why they would get something different than what LP is telling Des.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: October 13, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

I have also asked Des to call LP in the past,  BUT this time i am not because i am sure she knows the truth and at this point I don't want to ask people like Des and Klaas to reveal things they said they wouldn't.  It might put pressure on them and i will just be patient.  I think it is the nicest thing i can do right now even while i am so eager to know.  I just thank them soooo much for getting all the information they already have.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: October 13, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »

Not Des....she would post here first ....JM(firm)O

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: October 13, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »

Her lack of truly trying to help and actually hindering, can only be concluded as purposeful and every jury will see that. It's impossible to sweep that under the rug and no one will be able to relate to a mother that claims to love her child hurting the chances of recovering her dead or alive.

In perfect agreement there!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: October 13, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »

personally, I think Caylee is recoverable. But searchers need to know where to look. Sometimes cell pings are not enough. If it were just that simple, no one would be missing.

We all need to remember that Casey had 31 days to do whatever it was she did. You could travel from Florida to California many times with a 31 day window.

Here's how I view it.

No one planning the perfect crime drives round with a decaying body IN THEIR CAR. No one would do that. Part of committing a crime where a body is involved is disposal of the body. You need to think that out well before. Even in cases where the killer has planned well in advance bodies have been found.

After Casey killed Caylee - she left out some of the most important parts. For instance - how to explain an accident. That can not be done or Casey would be basking in the adulation of the grieving mother who lost her child to an accident. Her personality is all about HER. Casey would relish the attention and the "freedom" this "accident" would have provided. That rules out an accident.

In Casey's attempt to complete her crime she most likely did not plan the final disposal and this is the hardest part of committing a crime like this. You need to make sure the body is never found. It's very hard to accomplish that. Bodies are expectantly found by hikers, hunters and dogs dig up bones. To make sure Casey was never charged with the murder of her daughter she needs either an accomplice with terrific body disposal skills or terrific luck. I do not see Casey as a person that is capable of making her daughter disappear forever. That takes skills.

I believe that there has been a series of bad luck, if you will. Hurricanes and tropical storms have not helped. The desire to find Caylee is there, No doubt! What is needed is some good karma and a break.

I truly believe Caylee is recoverable - it's just a matter of getting a few breaks and some good luck.

I also believe that you can rule out any help from the Anthonys - they will not help, so for Caylee to be located - it will take the citizens of Orlando and a tip or two.

Great Points Rob ....  my fear ... in trying to "think" like a 22 yr old .... I have a daughter (named Kacey  the same age) ... NOT that she is anything like this Casey but ... in trying to think mentally like a "young adult" of this age ...

What would be the fastest way to get rid of a body (or something that you no longer want) ... a dumpster ....  just throw "it" away .... gone ... problem solved .... wait until you know the garbage is going to be picked up (time delay in carrying the body in the trunk)  .. She may have known the time schedule at SawGrass due to Annie living there (the last place she saw Caylee) .... and just throw her away ... a dumpster would aid in covering the smell also ....

If this would be the case ... IMO it would be very hard if not impossible to recover any remains especially with a 31 day head start ... that's a lot of trash on top.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: October 13, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »

I don't think this means bones.  To me "enough of the body has been found" refers to body fluids found in the trunk.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: October 13, 2008, 11:23:40 AM »

Somebody on murt's site claims his/her niece frequently speaks to LP. (Maybe the niece is the person posting on WS?) The other night, this person said LP told the niece that he was only 50/50 sure about Lee being Caylee's dad.  So I don't know if I can buy what this person is saying or not... that they actually talk to LP. Not sure why they would get something different than what LP is telling Des.

Could be BS. But I do think LP is a friendly fellow and would talk to just about anyone who called him. So, I'll bet more than one person has been in touch. But, yes, I trust what comes from Des 100 percent.

If Lee is the daddy, I think we'll know soon enough. I just can't understand refusing to submit a DNA sample to aid in the investigation of your missing niece. Something stinks and it ain't a squirrel.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.