May 07, 2024, 12:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 300059 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: March 06, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »

Not sure why we are debating this.  Does anyone really think she opened the door and went out by herself?  Why would she do that?  Maybe there is another theory I have not heard about.  Help me out here.
I think we are talking about the lock because it is something RC and misty said about the back door that is bull
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: March 06, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

Not sure why we are debating this.  Does anyone really think she opened the door and went out by herself?  Why would she do that?  Maybe there is another theory I have not heard about.  Help me out here.
I can't imagine her doing that either, esp if she was afraid of the dark.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: March 06, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

agreed...but this is perhaps what happens when there is no news to talk about....sigh.....wish there would be a break in this case..

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1043 on: March 06, 2009, 04:17:09 PM »

I think we are talking about the lock because it is something RC and misty said about the back door that is bull

Ah!! Okay, makes sense.

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: March 06, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1045 on: March 06, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

I don't know where any of you live, but it seems that Florida is just riddled with child abductions, disappearances, murders.  And they are pretty close together.  What is going on there?  It just breaks my heart to see these stories on television.

I live in Texas and I know we have had some here, but it seems that there are more in Florida. Am I wrong?  I was amazed that there were 40 sex offenders just in that area.  I goggled the area and it seemed to be mostly woods and water.  You would think it would be an ideal area.

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: March 06, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »

Maybe Misty was outside with someone, and she noticed Misty was not there, so opened the door and maybe they were outside.  Possibly whoever it was may have taken her since she seen ...someone.  Just a thought.

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: March 06, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

I am in agreement here. What Rons tatoo looks like, families hair looks like, etc, just doesn't get us antwhere trying to find Haleigh. I definitely have times where I just need to vent a sentence of "slander", but lets try to decifer what we know or theories. As someone said before, these are all people that Haleigh really loved.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1048 on: March 06, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

That seems really stupid, I mean a really stupid thing to lie about.  That would be the first thing that the police are gonna check, that door, so why would they lie about it?  Another million dollar question I guess..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: March 06, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

Here is a website that will make your eyeballs roll.

http://www.perverted-justice.com/?con=pedro70001976

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: March 06, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »

I don't know where any of you live, but it seems that Florida is just riddled with child abductions, disappearances, murders.  And they are pretty close together.  What is going on there?  It just breaks my heart to see these stories on television.

I live in Texas and I know we have had some here, but it seems that there are more in Florida. Am I wrong?  I was amazed that there were 40 sex offenders just in that area.  I goggled the area and it seemed to be mostly woods and water.  You would think it would be an ideal area.

low rent district I hear where they live...I don't know that for a fact, but from what I heard...also it is sortof out of the way area, or so it appears...Still, it is shocking how many SO s live in that small of an area...and small town it sounds like...

It does seem that it is happening a lot in Florida...however, it could be your state next time or my state next time...there is just no telling where these pervs will show up...we need stricter laws so that the pervs are  at Alcatraz or someplace desolate like that to live after they are released from prison...first of all, they should never be released but if they are, then go to someplace where there are no little children...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: March 06, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »

You would be very shocked at what goes on under the surface here in Florida.  Great place to have Disney World....
Our state is a mesh pot of northerners, southerners, midwesterners, easterners, overseas transplants, and immigrants.  Some of the problem comes in with those who are illegals and not registered with our government, they fly under the radar.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: March 06, 2009, 04:29:10 PM »

I saw once about SOs end up congregated in small areas because of restrictions about being near schools and such .
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1053 on: March 06, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »

Island...why is Crystal having to move her tent in the last article that was recently printed on here if someone else has offered her a home to stay in...? thank goodness they offered it to her as well...that was nice...Is it near the property that she is at?

looking at the pictures of inside the mobile home, looks like they didn't have a lot, but it looks like they tried to make it a home...

Misty could have really slept through someone coming in and taking Haleigh with the bed placement as close as it was in the picture that Brandi provided? She must be a darn sound sleeper...I know that I am a really sound sleeper when hubby is home but when I am at home alone, I hear every little sound...not as relaxed I guess...

They both RC and CS are having to move their tents, some ordinance if I read correctly. But, when I called to offer help, I spoke with Marie she told me they stay at the tents all day and as much of the evening as possible, that's where everyone congregates, but at night someone has been letting them stay in their home rent free and they only have to pay the utility bill. I didn't ask if it was near the tents, so clueless on that one.

I haven't been a good sleeper since my kids were born.....not that I worry about break ins after I moved I don't, I worry about them coughing, getting sick etc., all those pesky mom worries.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 06, 2009, 04:31:27 PM »

That seems really stupid, I mean a really stupid thing to lie about.  That would be the first thing that the police are gonna check, that door, so why would they lie about it?  Another million dollar question I guess..

Dolce, we don't know that Ron lied about the lock on the door...Maybe Haleigh could not reach it, maybe it was really hard to lock/open as he stated.. my 5 yr old grand daughter can reach the dead bolt on our door, it is lower than this one shows,  but it is hard for her to turn.....it would be a really stupid thing to lie about when it could so easily be disproved...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: March 06, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

link about lock from former owner.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131566&catid=3

We need a links page, I am loosing them. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: March 06, 2009, 04:32:52 PM »

From former owner;

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

But when asked if the door could be opened even with the latched locked he said, "A man could [open it]."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131566&catid=3
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: March 06, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

I am in agreement here. What Rons tatoo looks like, families hair looks like, etc, just doesn't get us antwhere trying to find Haleigh. I definitely have times where I just need to vent a sentence of "slander", but lets try to decifer what we know or theories. As someone said before, these are all people that Haleigh really loved.
No offense, but this is a discussion board, they are going to discuss, pick apart, and speculate.  You also have to take into consideration that many people on these threads are those who have been very tightly involved in the Caylee Anthony case, and we all know how that goes with the murdering mother.
I understand that picking apart the way a person looks is not going to solve any thing, but sometimes the person everyone misses is the one person that should be looked at and considered.
Yes Haleigh loves her parents, just as Caylee loved her mother and grandparents, does not mean that they have done the right thing by her, does not mean they have done the wrong thing by her.  No one knows at this point, which is why everyone is here on this thread, reading, writing, blogging it out with others who have the same interests.  If you do not agree or like something you read it is best to move on past the post OR post a counter post with your point of view, would be boring if we all thought alike.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: March 06, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

From former owner;

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

But when asked if the door could be opened even with the latched locked he said, "A man could [open it]."

so there you go folks.....or don't you believe this either? tee hee! have to throw that one in!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: March 06, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »

Island...why is Crystal having to move her tent in the last article that was recently printed on here if someone else has offered her a home to stay in...? thank goodness they offered it to her as well...that was nice...Is it near the property that she is at?

looking at the pictures of inside the mobile home, looks like they didn't have a lot, but it looks like they tried to make it a home...

Misty could have really slept through someone coming in and taking Haleigh with the bed placement as close as it was in the picture that Brandi provided? She must be a darn sound sleeper...I know that I am a really sound sleeper when hubby is home but when I am at home alone, I hear every little sound...not as relaxed I guess...

They both RC and CS are having to move their tents, some ordinance if I read correctly. But, when I called to offer help, I spoke with Marie she told me they stay at the tents all day and as much of the evening as possible, that's where everyone congregates, but at night someone has been letting them stay in their home rent free and they only have to pay the utility bill. I didn't ask if it was near the tents, so clueless on that one.

I haven't been a good sleeper since my kids were born.....not that I worry about break ins after I moved I don't, I worry about them coughing, getting sick etc., all those pesky mom worries.

Here's the picture again:

Supposedly, Misty was sleeping in the big bed with Junior, and Haleigh was asleep in the smaller bed. You see where the door to the bedroom is.

I cannot imagine anyone not under the influence of something not awakening if someone came into that room and took a child from that small bed.

But that may just be my own prejudices, and the way I sleep.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.