May 13, 2024, 11:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 313708 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: June 01, 2010, 09:37:23 PM »

Check Musings now 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 01, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »

Love is not a feeling ... it is the act of the will!!

If Hank loves Tommy and Misty ... tough love is where it is at.  Hank has to make the heatbreaking decision to bow out and allow the justice system a free rein to do what Lisa and him failed to do.  They were not a role model for their children.  They did not teach their children that there are consequences for choosing to defy the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society for well-being of all.

Life changing lessons must be learned if the cycle is to be stopped.  Futurer generations of Croslins are in the balance.

++++++++

Reminder

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS: Tommy and Misty, their mom and dad were crackheads. And they stayed messed up on crack all the time. What time I didn`t have them, their grandmother in Michigan had them. Well, I had Misty. She had the other two.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Misty Croslin's mother arrested
Charges are unrelated to missing Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - (AP) -- Tennessee authorities have arrested the mother of a woman who was baby-sitting a Florida girl when she disappeared several months ago.

The Tennessean reports that Nashville police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive-from-justice warrant on Thursday. She was wanted by Florida authorities on forgery and theft charges.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, who police say was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, now 6, when she disappeared Feb. 10 from a mobile home in Putnam County, Fla.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/misty_croslin_mother_arrested_092709

I COMPLETELY agree with this.  Tough love hurts all involved but it is a last resort.  After MANY MANY years of being stolen from by my own sister, lied to, etc etc etc; I went the 'TOUGH LOVE' route.  Didn't speak to her until she realized the hurt she had caused.  Christmas of 2008 was the last time we spoke.  She was found dead on Feb. 9 at age 31.  I loved her dearly but I don't regret using TOUGH LOVE.  This is definitely what Hank needs to do with these 2 "children" of his.  I'm tired of watching ALL of these idiots go about their normal lives while HaLeigh is lost somewhere. Makes me sick to my stomach.   

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 01, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »

Looks like the depos were taken today for Misty's case.

2010-05-17 31 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:00 AM

2010-05-17 32 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET JAMES HEATH

2010-05-17 32 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:30 AM

2010-05-17 33 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: LT. DON TINGLEY

2010-05-17 33 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 11:00 AM

2010-05-18 34 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

2010-05-18 34 LT DON TINGLEY

2010-05-18 35 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

2010-05-18 35 DET TIM CAMPBELL

2010-05-18 36 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

2010-05-18 36 DET JAMES HEATH

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »

Whatever the story is with Donna Brock, I guess it will come out in court.
I have an opinion how she got hooped into this, but I think becaue it is just my opinion, I will keep it to myself. It will come out. Whatever it is. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »

Janet I can't get it from that link either for some reason. Go to CNN.com you can watch it there.

I like watching it here: http://www.boycottbp.blogspot.com/

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 02, 2010, 12:04:34 AM »

Has Donna Brock's case gone to court yet for trial?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 02, 2010, 12:56:04 AM »

Not yet. It is either June 15 or June 21. I have both marked on the calendar for her, somehow.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #587 on: June 02, 2010, 01:19:02 AM »

I can't believe donna got herself sucked into this whole ordeal.  I think she is going to get a huge sentence and it really sucks for her.  It's hard for me to offer any sympathy though, when it comes to drugs.  She is just going to learn her lesson the hard way.  If she hadn't been caught, what else may she have done?  If she doesn't have anything to "deal with", then it sounds as if misty never shared anything (of truth) with her to me.  Makes me wonder, even more, wth she was doing.  If she wasn't getting anything out of misty, why did she stay?  I think there is more to donna than we know.  She's not so innocent, IMO.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 02, 2010, 03:15:17 AM »

Tommy says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.  Sad part, he probably could.

Like this:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 02, 2010, 08:41:50 AM »

Whatever the story is with Donna Brock, I guess it will come out in court.
I have an opinion how she got hooped into this, but I think becaue it is just my opinion, I will keep it to myself. It will come out. Whatever it is. 
Kat, don't know if the following will have an effect on Donna's sentencing or not but:

Bathbuddys posted:

well one of D's biggest problems is that MC was a MINOR when she gave her the DRUGS from ACROSS state lines. big big trouble.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5235877&postcount=81

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 02, 2010, 09:14:23 AM »

GRANNYL  GRANNYL posted:

DCDocket Call)- Used to determine if the defendant still wishes to take their case to trial. DB scheduled for 6-15-10.

JT: (Jury Trial)- Date in which a jury panel is picked in order to hear the evidence presented by both the State and Defense and render a verdict.
DB scheduled for 6-21-10 if she chooses JT.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5236053&postcount=91

Heart
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 02, 2010, 09:19:04 AM »

Oh    My    G o s h...  My EARS!  My brain!  My Sanity!  I suffered through just 2 of the tapes before I decided I'd rather watch paint dry for 6 hours than listen to another.

(my paraphrase)...

Tommy: (interrupting Hank, of course...) no, seriously... you need to get ahold of my brother and tell Chelsea to tell Lyndsy she needs to write me a letter and tell me what she's gonna do...
Hank:  well, bro, I told you everything I know.  She is divorcing you, she ain't gonna keep the kids from you, she loves you, but she's hurt.
Tommy:  yeah, but really, you need to tell Chelsea to talk to Lyndsy, I need to know what her plans are
Hank:  well, bro, she's divorcing you.  I told you already.
Tommy:  Yeah, well I need to hear from her, ya know, I don't wanna just be left hanging here.  Is she gonna stand by me or not.
Hank: no, I told you she's divorcing you.  You're gonna have to man up and take it.
Tommy: I love you.  tell Lyndsy to call me and tell me what the "f" is goin' on. 

Those big ole ears of Tom's aren't for listenin' I guess?  Maybe he flies with them.  That boy is d u m b, dumb.

No disrespect intended, but.. most people would want to hear such news from their spouse first-hand... not from someone else. I can understand Tommy wanting to hear it from Lindsey, not from his parents. I know she has lost respect for Tommy, but still... she should have been the one to tell him about the divorce. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 02, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »

Oh    My    G o s h...  My EARS!  My brain!  My Sanity!  I suffered through just 2 of the tapes before I decided I'd rather watch paint dry for 6 hours than listen to another.

(my paraphrase)...

Tommy: (interrupting Hank, of course...) no, seriously... you need to get ahold of my brother and tell Chelsea to tell Lyndsy she needs to write me a letter and tell me what she's gonna do...
Hank:  well, bro, I told you everything I know.  She is divorcing you, she ain't gonna keep the kids from you, she loves you, but she's hurt.
Tommy:  yeah, but really, you need to tell Chelsea to talk to Lyndsy, I need to know what her plans are
Tommy:  Yeah, well I need to hear from her, ya know, I don't wanna just be left hanging here.  Is she gonna stand by me or not.
Hank: no, I told you she's divorcing you.  You're gonna have to man up and take it.
Tommy: I love you.  tell Lyndsy to call me and tell me what the "f" is goin' on. 

Those big ole ears of Tom's aren't for listenin' I guess?  Maybe he flies with them.  That boy is d u m b, dumb.

No disrespect intended, but.. most people would want to hear such news from their spouse first-hand... not from someone else. I can understand Tommy wanting to hear it from Lindsey, not from his parents. I know she has lost respect for Tommy, but still... she should have been the one to tell him about the divorce. 

Imho, Tommy does not/did not want to accept reality even coming from Lindsy. We can refer to Tommy as Mr. Denial. 

Tommy has stated that if he were to be sentenced to 15 years that he would commit the no-no. After being served with the divorce papers, I believe that Tommy mentioned in one of the audio tapes with Hank that they have him on some type of medication and that he was not going to hurt himself.

Someone should keep an eye on Tommy.

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 02, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »

Girl's Disappearance Starts Family's Slide Down
Community turns against relatives of missing girl's stepmother, which leads to unemployment, other troubles.

Last Modified: Monday, May 31, 2010 at 11:39 p.m.

<snipped>

Just when the story would enter a lull, someone would get into legal trouble - Hank Croslin was charged with doctor shopping for prescription narcotics, Lisa for forging a check ...

<snipped>

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100531/NEWS/5315043/1374?p=1&tc=pg

Maybe Hank Croslin should stop whining and blaming his kids as the reason for his and Lisa's woes.  Maybe Hank Croslin should analysis his life choices and then take personal responsibility for his lot in life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 02, 2010, 12:54:57 PM »

(my paraphrase)...

I think I read this a different way.  He's not asking if she's gonna divorce him but IF she is gonna STAND by him.  Maybe say he was home when we wasn't really.  That is what I got from that.  "Is she gonna stand by me or what"? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 02, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »

(my paraphrase)...

I think I read this a different way.  He's not asking if she's gonna divorce him but IF she is gonna STAND by him.  Maybe say he was home when we wasn't really.  That is what I got from that.  "Is she gonna stand by me or what"? 

I agree. I heard that LOUD and CLEAR also!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 02, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »

Tommy says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.  Sad part, he probably could.

Like this:

Funny, Bearly.

You would have to be nuts to want to hook up with TC. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 02, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date: 
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE  Defendants
CROSLIN HANK 

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET 

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE 

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN 

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT 

2010-05-10 005.RTN OF SVC ON HANK CROSLIN SVD 05/03/10 DUE 05/23/10 

2010-05-10 DEFAULT AVAIL 05/28/10 

2010-05-10 006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN 

2010-06-02 007.NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 02, 2010, 08:00:38 PM »

Phone call between Grandma Flora and Misty from back in Feb
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736865/misty-call-11-2-12-10-b.htm
snippet

Flo:  What about all over the newspaper down there.

Misty: Right!  Whats on the newspaper?

Flo:  Huh?

Misty:  Whats on the newspaper?

Flo:  Well according to your mama, day before yesterday, it was ah, that you had stated that Timmy, I mean Tommy and Joe did away with HaLeigh. 

Misty:  That wasn’t on the newspaper.

Flo:  Huh?

Misty:  That wasn’t on the newspaper

Flo:  She said the whole damn front page of the newspaper was covered

Misty:  Unph-huh, shes silly.

Flo:  Yeah!

Misty:  That wasn’t on the newspaper.

Flo:  Well that’s what she told us. And we got, you know we’ve got our private investigators up here that doing the computers. And they’re putting us on computer. And ain’t nobody done chit.

Misty:  Well, cause, that wasn’t on the paper.

Flo: Huh?

Misty: That wasn’t on the paper.

Flo: That wasn’t in no damn paper.

Misty:  Umph-huh, cause I keep every article that comes out.

Flo:  Yeah!

Aunt BB:  Why is her mama and daddy lying about it for? Come from her daddy.

Misty:  I don’t know.

Heart
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 02, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »

Love is not a feeling ... it is the act of the will!!

If Hank loves Tommy and Misty ... tough love is where it is at.  Hank has to make the heatbreaking decision to bow out and allow the justice system a free rein to do what Lisa and him failed to do.  They were not a role model for their children.  They did not teach their children that there are consequences for choosing to defy the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society for well-being of all.

Life changing lessons must be learned if the cycle is to be stopped.  Futurer generations of Croslins are in the balance.

++++++++

Reminder

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS: Tommy and Misty, their mom and dad were crackheads. And they stayed messed up on crack all the time. What time I didn`t have them, their grandmother in Michigan had them. Well, I had Misty. She had the other two.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Misty Croslin's mother arrested
Charges are unrelated to missing Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - (AP) -- Tennessee authorities have arrested the mother of a woman who was baby-sitting a Florida girl when she disappeared several months ago.

The Tennessean reports that Nashville police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive-from-justice warrant on Thursday. She was wanted by Florida authorities on forgery and theft charges.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, who police say was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, now 6, when she disappeared Feb. 10 from a mobile home in Putnam County, Fla.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/misty_croslin_mother_arrested_092709

I COMPLETELY agree with this.  Tough love hurts all involved but it is a last resort.  After MANY MANY years of being stolen from by my own sister, lied to, etc etc etc; I went the 'TOUGH LOVE' route.  Didn't speak to her until she realized the hurt she had caused.  Christmas of 2008 was the last time we spoke.  She was found dead on Feb. 9 at age 31.  I loved her dearly but I don't regret using TOUGH LOVE.  This is definitely what Hank needs to do with these 2 "children" of his.  I'm tired of watching ALL of these idiots go about their normal lives while HaLeigh is lost somewhere. Makes me sick to my stomach.   

an angelic monkey

Sometimes doing what is right isn't the easiest decision...Hank Sr. needs to 'grow a set' and tell his 'monsters' NO MORE...  of course, that's MOO! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.