May 02, 2024, 10:51:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 400351 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: July 24, 2009, 02:45:50 AM »

Welp gals, think I'll call it a nite, eyes are goin buggie, puter's doing its typical, you'll play when I want you to.  Huggy's doing his, get back to bed MOM or I'll stand here next to you and bark at the possum in the tree out front till you do!    Nite, Nite

Nite Babs Nite Huggy,

Sweet dreams
XOXO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: July 24, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »

Welp gals, think I'll call it a nite, eyes are goin buggie, puter's doing its typical, you'll play when I want you to.  Huggy's doing his, get back to bed MOM or I'll stand here next to you and bark at the possum in the tree out front till you do!    Nite, Nite

Nite Babs!  Sweet dreams!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: July 24, 2009, 02:46:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys minus Mytime & Jackie

Bearly -  I can't believe what you go through physically, I feel so bad.  it scares me.  My back was killing me this morning and I thought of you.  It has to go away on it's own cause I don't want any surgeries.   

CBB -  Hope Ku's tests come back good.

GE -  Don't be modest you do great work. 

Oh and, I feel shy without our Hostess.   

I have a meticulous doctor who knows how I feel about trying the safest thing first and dealing with that.

MM, I know what you mean, I feel shy without our hostess, also.

So glad you could relate Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1223 on: July 24, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »

Both GE & I moved half way across the country, when she helped me pack, I had our collection of "stuff", a lot of my parents "stuff".........and over 60 years worth of "stuff" my MIL & FIL had collected......Hubby wouldn't let go of even a single screw driver that belonged to Daddy, been here 4 years and he has yet to open even one of the "many" containers that we drug out here........YARD SALE TIME.......will just tranq him for a few days!

Sorry she didn't leave me any props but...Fill in Mytimes Nurse with needle here.   
MM you don't know how true that is. When we were packing the garage stuff I threw out a old piece of wood. Babs hubs got all up set that was his dads and took it and packed it in a box. 

I have some pack rat in me too, but too much extra baggage gives me claustrophobia.  Hmmm?? Maybe that's why I live alone.   
Noooooooo!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:20 AM »

MT - Make sure you set your recorder this Friday for the Dog Whisperer - This is the repeat episode my Cousin's dog (Titan) is on, and also a Yorkie (Candy) who is very spoiled.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/dog-whisperer/2839/Overview#tab-Overview

What do you think of this guy?

Bump for CBB!

OMG! Jackie's cousin called Ceaser?   

That pooch is really cute, but he soesn't look like a Yorkie, does he?

This guy doesn't look like a Yorkie?

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:38 AM »

Night Babs!

I think I'll do the same. I have to get up early. Bearly? Have a great and safe trip!!! Check in with us!!!   

God Bless and Goodnight!

Nite CBB.  You just sent me from shy to obscure.  I'm sneaking out soon too.   XOXO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:58 AM »

Who is on first, anyway???

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1227 on: July 24, 2009, 02:50:39 AM »

Night Babs!

I think I'll do the same. I have to get up early. Bearly? Have a great and safe trip!!! Check in with us!!!   

God Bless and Goodnight!
Night CBB
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: July 24, 2009, 02:52:01 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Sweet dreams, hon!  I am praying for KuBie KuBie Ku!  I will be here, you can bank on it!  (Actually, I am a safer bet than the banks right now)!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: July 24, 2009, 02:53:01 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Nite CBB.  You just sent me from shy to obscure.  I'm sneaking out soon too.   XOXO

Mary, I love your blue skies--nothin' but blue skies from now on!

XOXOXO

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1230 on: July 24, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

MM no sneaking out. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: July 24, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Sweet dreams, hon!  I am praying for KuBie KuBie Ku!  I will be here, you can bank on it!  (Actually, I am a safer bet than the banks right now)!

Bearly,

I hope you have a great time by the sea shore, and you feel great and the weather is great.  Keep us posted.  Mytime said she was bringing her laptop but no word yet.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1232 on: July 24, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Bearly,

I hope you have a great time by the sea shore, and you feel great and the weather is great.  Keep us posted.  Mytime said she was bringing her laptop but no word yet.   
She found a charger for her laptop before they left. Bet they are having fun in the sun.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: July 24, 2009, 03:00:44 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

MM no sneaking out. 

Don't worry about it, GE.  MM will try to sneak out, knock over the umbrella which will hit the ball, which will fly around the cage and hit the 'report to mod' button, which will make Klaas shoot out of bed and stop MM from leaving. 

All that will be left in her avi is blue skies.

Pull up a branch.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: July 24, 2009, 03:01:46 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Bearly,

Mytime is probably posting away wondering why we are not answering her.

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: July 24, 2009, 03:03:17 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

Bearly,

She found a charger for her laptop before they left. Bet they are having fun in the sun.

Yeah Mytime!!!     I'm sure they are. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1236 on: July 24, 2009, 03:03:43 AM »

Well guys I think I am going to try and get some sleep. I still have some packing to do tomorrow and then have to get hubs to take it all out to the shed. Then start moving furinture around.
Bearly have a great time at the Shore with your sun. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

MaryMary give those grand babies kisses from me. Take Care of your self

Good Night Bearly, Mary Mary & MAca
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
XOXOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

MM no sneaking out. 

Don't worry about it, GE.  MM will try to sneak out, knock over the umbrella which will hit the ball, which will fly around the cage and hit the 'report to mod' button, which will make Klaas shoot out of bed and stop MM from leaving. 

Pull up a branch.

An amazing response.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1238 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:49 AM »

Night Babs!

God Bless and Goodnight!

MM no sneaking out. 

Pull up a branch.

I can just picture it now Bearly

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: July 24, 2009, 03:07:01 AM »

Well guys I think I am going to try and get some sleep. I still have some packing to do tomorrow and then have to get hubs to take it all out to the shed. Then start moving furinture around.
Bearly have a great time at the Shore with your sun. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

MaryMary give those grand babies kisses from me. Take Care of your self

Good Night Bearly, Mary Mary & MAca
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
XOXOXO

Nite GE ((((hugs)))) thank you.  Don't work too hard. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.