May 04, 2024, 10:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 287600 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: October 05, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »

Good night Monks -- I am going to put little Pooks down for the night but wanted to leave you with this -- If this has been posted before, so sorry -- http://www.halifaxareanewswatch.com/dominic-casey-why-arent-i-on-your-hit-list/

O holy snit!  MrNews trumps Nancy Grace's Bombshells   (wow I hope hes correct in some of his claims)  But this is exactly what I suspected the night this occurred & watched frozen images of it go down on the still fox35 webcam

"Remember the night last fall… when Casey was out on bail provided by Mr. Padilla… authorities found a handgun in the spare tire well of his Chevrolet HHR.

Let me set you straight on this detail… It seems George got Cindy out of the house to do a bit of shopping. His plan was to retrieve the weapon… find Casey… blow her brains out and then turn the gun on himself.

Speaking of Nancy, Mike Brooks is filling in for her - talking about Haleigh's case right now

Hey there Monkalicious!

Woah!

And it goes on to say:

After George was admitted to the Halfiax Mental Health unit on the state’s Baker Act… my highly – placed sources told me that George told a nurse he didn’t take any of the pills missing from the bottles.

It was an attention getter…

Interesting article, thanks for posting the URL.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 05, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

In Mark William's article...the part about George blowing his and Casey's brains out....seems to me the only reason for that thought process is that Casey did indeed tell her family that she killed Caylee.  If George wanted answers about what happened to Caylee, he wouldn't be killing anyone. Know what I mean?  Does anyone remember the date when LE came and removed the gun from George's tire well?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: October 05, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

In Mark William's article...the part about George blowing his and Casey's brains out....seems to me the only reason for that thought process is that Casey did indeed tell her family that she killed Caylee.  If George wanted answers about what happened to Caylee, he wouldn't be killing anyone. Know what I mean?  Does anyone remember the date when LE came and removed the gun from George's tire well?

It was Sept. 5, 2008

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: October 05, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

It was about Sept 4 IIRC  the night when KC was released on bond the second time. And if George was going to send Cin Cin out shopping, I think it was very early in the morning when LE came, like 3am. Funny time to go shopping....With this bunch, who knows. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: October 05, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

Thank you TUPELO. I was close. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 05, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

That is exactly the whoa factor to this.  If MW's report of what happened is true it jeans George blamed Casey with knowledge & he couldnt leave with what she did & probably that he failed as a father.    This is exactly why I questioned when he went to OCSO & begged them not to tell his wife and son that he was there (when he spoke about not liking the smell in the car as part of the conversation).   That was even before Casey was bonded out, if memory serves.   I distinctly remember detectives  assisting in making it not obvious to Lee that George was already there when they told him that discovery (either the jail visits or the calls) were about to become public.

I might add that I questioned why there was not charges at that time because whether Casey knew about the firearm or not under the conditions of her bond there were to be no firearms in the home & found it interesting that it was found in the rear wheel well, was George tipped off that the call was made?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: October 05, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »

I think that even though we all heard Richard Hornsby last week discussing the fact that the defense motion to dismiss was poorly written, not based on FL law and in fact, if it were to be filed should have been done last year, it was great to see the prosecution's answer.  It more or less squashed Baez et al like bugs. (I seem to recall seeing here a photoshopped picture of a cockroach with Baez' head on it.  Very prophetic it was, too.) One would think that the two "Highly experienced" attorneys Baden and Lyon would have known better, but of course since Ms. Baden intended to "Educate" the judge, perhaps this was part of the education process.  Ha! I do believe her arrogance has backfired and she has been exposed rather like the "Emperor has no clothes."

I'd also like to say to Blink---You are good, very good.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 05, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

That is exactly the whoa factor to this.  If MW's report of what happened is true it mjeans George blamed Casey with knowledge & he couldnt lieave with what she did & probably that he failed as a father.    This is exactly why I questioned when he went to OCSO & begged them not to tell his wife and son that he was there (when he spoke about not liking the smell in the car as part of the conversation).   That was even before Casey was bonded out, if memory serves.   I distinctly remember detectives  assisting in making it not obvious to Lee that George was already there when they told him that discovery (either the jail visits or the calls) were about to become public.

I might add that I questioned why there was not charges at that time because whether Casey knew about the firearm or not under the conditions of her bond there were to be no firearms in the home & found it interesting that it was found in the rear wheel well, was George tipped off that the call was made?

O man how the heck did I make those boo boos self edit above

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: October 05, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

That is exactly the whoa factor to this.  If MW's report of what happened is true it jeans George blamed Casey with knowledge & he couldnt leave with what she did & probably that he failed as a father.    This is exactly why I questioned when he went to OCSO & begged them not to tell his wife and son that he was there (when he spoke about not liking the smell in the car as part of the conversation).   That was even before Casey was bonded out, if memory serves.   I distinctly remember detectives  assisting in making it not obvious to Lee that George was already there when they told him that discovery (either the jail visits or the calls) were about to become public.

Mark's account of this is true....I heard the same account a very long time ago, sorry I can't say from where. After the trial I will say.  What I don't know is when George let this be known. I do know that it was the person who sold the gun to George that called LE that night.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

I think that even though we all heard Richard Hornsby last week discussing the fact that the defense motion to dismiss was poorly written, not based on FL law and in fact, if it were to be filed should have been done last year, it was great to see the prosecution's answer.  It more or less squashed Baez et al like bugs. (I seem to recall seeing here a photoshopped picture of a cockroach with Baez' head on it.  Very prophetic it was, too.) One would think that the two "Highly experienced" attorneys Baden and Lyon would have known better, but of course since Ms. Baden intended to "Educate" the judge, perhaps this was part of the education process.  Ha! I do believe her arrogance has backfired and she has been exposed rather like the "Emperor has no clothes."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: October 05, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »

Tupelo, that is ONE ugly picture, on so many levels!!!

Ugh!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 05, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

JOSE COCKROACH, HE GIVES COCKROACHES A BAD NAME:

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »

TUPELO, You are too quick for me tonight!  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: October 05, 2009, 09:56:39 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: October 05, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »

Yep, that's the picture, Fanny Mae.  Good likeness, too. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: October 05, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »

oops!!! Tupelohoney, too for the pic.  You two are also good, very good.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 05, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »

MW's report about George and the gun has the ring of truth because Leonard Padilla said that George attacked Casey and had to be restrained and was yelling he couldn't take the lies anymore. 

Did anyone ever really believe that George went to the Hawaiin Motel to do away with his worthless self?  I think Cindy kicked him out and he took his blankie and pillow to the motel.  Then Cindy got scared and had Ironside call the cops.  What a bunch of bad actors.  Rotten to the core.  The core is rotten too.

I also agree with MW that George has a screw loose.  His facial movements are inappropriate to the moment.  It's like he's one of those characters in "Batman." His name could be Rubberface.  It's kind of fascinating, though to see how much he can stretch that skin.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 05, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

Mark's account of this is true....I heard the same account a very long time ago, sorry I can't say from where. After the trial I will say.  What I don't know is when George let this be known. I do know that it was the person who sold the gun to George that called LE that night.

K...in August I heard rumblings of this but no verification, I thought it because of Lenny reporting that he had quite an altercation with Casey at another time, we now heard from Tracey what was said between them.   Another boldface lie from George.   He distinctly said that he bought the gun because of "threats" & his fake suicide note said something about teaching "Casey's friends a lesson."   If memory serves it was reported that he bought the gun 8/29

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 05, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »

JOSE COCKROACH, HE GIVES COCKROACHES A BAD NAME:

RAID!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 05, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

MW's report about George and the gun has the ring of truth because Leonard Padilla said that George attacked Casey and had to be restrained and was yelling he couldn't take the lies anymore. 

Did anyone ever really believe that George went to the Hawaiin Motel to do away with his worthless self?  I think Cindy kicked him out and he took his blankie and pillow to the motel.  Then Cindy got scared and had Ironside call the cops.  What a bunch of bad actors.  Rotten to the core.  The core is rotten too.

I also agree with MW that George has a screw loose.  His facial movements are inappropriate to the moment.  It's like he's one of those characters in "Batman." His name could be Rubberface.  It's kind of fascinating, though to see how much he can stretch that skin.

I guess the sweet feel of money made Georgie feel all better. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.