May 22, 2024, 12:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 139879 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 06, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
This is my place to sit and read.  Wanted to share it with all of you.  We do have a covered area near the shop that will accommodate 7-8 people and then our patio/pergola area ccommodates about 20, but this is my little world to get away and read and hide out.

http://tinypic.com/16izmgh.jpg

Looks really nice.  Wish I could sit out there right now with a good book!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: July 06, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
This is my place to sit and read.  Wanted to share it with all of you.  We do have a covered area near the shop that will accommodate 7-8 people and then our patio/pergola area ccommodates about 20, but this is my little world to get away and read and hide out.

Looks really nice.  Wish I could sit out there right now with a good book!

A mixed lemonade/ Iced tea and The poems of Elizabeth Barrett-Browning.

It's magnificent Tyler!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 06, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
If people uses the word PRIDE in the same sentence with the word ARUBA again, I will puke on them.   Mr. Green

Me, too, AZLady.  This has been one of the most disgusting things about this whole sordid business, their blind PRIDE in nothing.  Who developed the man-made beaches and resort area??  US $$$$ and then they spit in our faces.  How quickly they forget what that place looked like without the MAN-MADE beaches and resort areas!  See the rest of the island for how it all was before the American dollars developed it into what it is today!

If they really loved their island, they would be the first to want to stop this corruption and cronyism!  They would be the ones demanding an explanation instead of slurping up every lie and salacious tale they can invent about a missing and probably dead teenage girl.

I am with you--SHAME ON THEM!  They don't know what pride is only ego and vanity.  False and undeserved and they know it and that is why they are so touchy about it.  Defame their island??  I don't think anybody could because anything they would say would be better than the truth!  Their system doesn't exist.  They change the rules based on who it is being applied to and even admitted this secrecy business is policy and not law.  In other words, something else they made up on the spot to suit their purposes.

They can't bear to hear the truth when it is spoken is their problem.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 06, 2006, 01:50:18 PM »

It looks so beautiful and serene - It's calming just to look at it ~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 06, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »

I sure hope this is small enough Klass If it is HUge Delete it please

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 06, 2006, 01:55:01 PM »

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2006, 02:01:22 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

That is so cute.  I wish I could have spent my hot 4th of July this way.  What a cutie.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: July 06, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »

Thanks everyone.  Everyone needs a place they can go.  

Anna, I agree with you and Az.  What's the pride, for being too inept to build what American ingenuity built for them and then taking advantage of the American tourists who come there to support them.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 06, 2006, 02:04:36 PM »

That is so cute.  I wish I could have spent my hot 4th of July this way.  What a cutie.

It was Copper Poo's First time in the pool and instead of clinging to the side he just swam around he was so cute it was fun

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 06, 2006, 02:09:13 PM »

Tyler - what a great place - I bet the smell is heavenly.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 06, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »

San, you are the swetest.  If you ever need to get away from the rain, the hustle and bustle of the city, there's a place nearby that you can come and sit and read, just meditate.

That's beautiful Tyler.  I wish I was sitting there right now eliminating some of the stress I am feeling today.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:24 PM »

It was Copper Poo's First time in the pool and instead of clinging to the side he just swam around he was so cute it was fun

What a cute pic Sue.  I had 2 bassetts when I was growing up. Bassetts are soooo sweet.  So good for hugs!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: July 06, 2006, 02:17:28 PM »

I have not posted in MONTHES since moving and going to Alaska for a few weeks but I just wanted to tell TYLER about the beautiful arctic roses that I saw blooming all over Alaska.  I will try to post a picture of them later but they are very similar to the ones in your special place.  My roses were past their prime by the time we returned from our trip so seeing yours was great!

I hope all you monkeys are doing great. I cannot believe this case has gone so cold.  I took a few week break from following the case while on my vacation and I really thought by the time I returned we would know something new.  I am starting to lose hope...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 06, 2006, 02:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
I have not posted in MONTHES since moving and going to Alaska for a few weeks but I just wanted to tell TYLER about the beautiful arctic roses that I saw blooming all over Alaska.  I will try to post a picture of them later but they are very similar to the ones in your special place.  My roses were past their prime by the time we returned from our trip so seeing yours was great!

I hope all you monkeys are doing great. I cannot believe this case has gone so cold.  I took a few week break from following the case while on my vacation and I really thought by the time I returned we would know something new.  I am starting to lose hope...

Hey where in Alaska are you ??? I lived there 11 looooooooong Years

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: July 06, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »

I live in California but just spent two magical weeks in Anchorage, Denali NP, Seward (Kenai Fjords NP), and Cooper landing.  It was the best vacation I have ever taken and I can't wait to go back.  The 20 hours+ of daylight allowed for so much time to take it all in.  My best friend lives in Anchorage and we will definitely be going back soon!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 06, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »

I live in California but just spent two magical weeks in Anchorage, Denali NP, Seward (Kenai Fjords NP), and Cooper landing.  It was the best vacation I have ever taken and I can't wait to go back.  The 20 hours+ of daylight allowed for so much time to take it all in.  My best friend lives in Anchorage and we will definitely be going back soon!

Well 2 months into a COLD winter you might rethink that daylight thing..
I lived IN Sitka, Ketchikan and Juneau and my last year there with total accumulation we had over 10 feet of snow over the winter , that was enough for me plus the Taku winds coming off the glacier with wind chills
at 60 below...But i have to admit in the summer it is gods country most beautiful scenery i have ever seen.. But with nothing much to do i managed to have 3 children there Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: July 06, 2006, 02:34:22 PM »

Hubbylove, good to see you back.  I am very happy you enjoyed your trip to Alaska.  I have a rose friend who lives there and he has beautiful roses, but he really goes to great lengths to have them.  His garden is beautiful and they do have the extra hours of sunlight part of the year to catch up.  

I am anxious to see your pictures!!!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 06, 2006, 02:57:16 PM »

Klaas,

Do you know if it was ever discussed on this site about why Anita and the young kids were off the island during the time Natalee went missing and where in Holland they were?  I have never understood why Paulus returned without them and/or why the enitre family was gone, but Joran was left behind.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: July 06, 2006, 02:57:34 PM »

I was totally shocked by the amount of wildflowers in Alaska.  I did the flowers for my friends wedding that we attended while we were there and I did it all with wildflowers I picked on the road from Anchorage to Cooper Landing.  The fields of Lupine with the snow capped mountains in the background was breathtaking!  Wild lilies, geraniums, status and many others.  Everyone at the wedding was blown away by the table arrangements and bouquet.   It was amazing that we did not spend a single penny for the prettiest wedding flowers I have ever done. (I have done the flowers for 4 of my friends weddings here in Cali using purchased flowers)

Sorry for the off topic  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 06, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »

OMG great pic and great pup!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.