May 05, 2024, 03:02:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 342713 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: December 27, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »

Oh my gosh, Bearly, I meant of course a picture of Casey, NOT 2NJ (although I would like to see one)

I understand A1 Speak!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: December 27, 2008, 05:36:11 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/27/lee-anthony-attorney-thomas-luka-with-freudian-slip-regarding-caylee-anthony-mr-anthony-going-under-the-assumption-his-daughter/

Lee Anthony Attorney Thomas Luka with Freudian Slip Regarding Caylee Anthony … Mr Anthony going under the Assumption “HIS DAUGHTER”

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: December 27, 2008, 05:41:23 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/27/lee-anthony-attorney-thomas-luka-with-freudian-slip-regarding-caylee-anthony-mr-anthony-going-under-the-assumption-his-daughter/

Lee Anthony Attorney Thomas Luka with Freudian Slip Regarding Caylee Anthony … Mr Anthony going under the Assumption “HIS DAUGHTER”

That I thought was hilarious!   Freudian slip perhaps?

Did ya'll see where GA & CA went to play with children at shelter and do crafts with them ... crafts that were provided by an "anonymous donor" ... I thought that was a little odd to even put in the story ... ya know ... except for the fact that IMO the As wanted everyone to think they were the "anonymous donor" ???  Trying to portray themselves in a better light perhaps?  Needless to say ~ not working with me.  Try defending the honor and life of your own granddaughter ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: December 27, 2008, 05:47:19 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Did ya'll see where GA & CA went to play with children at shelter and do crafts with them ... crafts that were provided by an "anonymous donor" ... I thought that was a little odd to even put in the story ... ya know ... except for the fact that IMO the As wanted everyone to think they were the "anonymous donor" ???  Trying to portray themselves in a better light perhaps?  Needless to say ~ not working with me.  Try defending the honor and life of your own granddaughter ...

I'm willing to think they just wanted a baby to play with...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: December 27, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1625 on: December 27, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »

Luckycharmsprincess, what is your insight on Cindy Anthony's behavior over the last couple of months? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: December 27, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I saw that, and couldn't believe he said that.   WOW.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: December 27, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »

Responding to the Wid-chimes as a memorial!Wondeful idea...It would be absolutely amazing if all the Anthony's neighbors from the spot they found Caylee until you get to the Anthony's house put up wind-chimes in memorial of Caylee.With a few extra put right next door to the Anthony's.A continuous reminder for those POS...
I would hope they would put up the BIG LOUD windchimes that look like organ pipes. Just to p off the Ants.

If we have any Monkey's that do live in the area,and or know people in their neighborhood please pass along the message to have windchimes put anywhere and everywhere possible in the neighborhood that the Anthony's currently reside..TIA

I think a great big wind machine would be good.  Blow them right away.

Since Joran is no longer living at home i'm sure the Van Der Sloot's would let the Anthony's stay in Joran's empty Apt. for some peace and quiet.That would also allow for the neighborhood to have some peace and quiet..

Good idea, they have so much in common.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1628 on: December 27, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: December 27, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

What a great husband!

I thought she wouldn't even see the minister after she'd been informed that Caylee's remains had been found ... she wanted Baez ... He looks nothing like God to me!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1630 on: December 27, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

I think, if I am remembering correctly, that it was Cindy who said she had a fit after catching them during one of the videotaped interviews with LE. And yes, she said that was one of the "house rules" that Casey couldn't entertain in her bedroom, but I believe you are correct, that she then proceeded to blame the incident on Jesse, not on Casey. She was in the process of leading up to blaming him or trying to blame him for Caylee's disappearance, saying the bedroom incident was one of the reasons she couldn't ever trust Jesse, etc.
I never watched her interview, I can't stand to hear her voice. So she blames Jesse for everything. THanks Jody

The video interviews with Cindy were worth watching. You can see her manipulating (or thinking she is) the cops, trying to make them think that Jesse is menacing and tried to intimidate her (poor, timid Cindy,) not answering the cops' direct questions, trying to lead the police off the subject to something else, back to what info she wants them to have, etc. What a gem she is. After watching that stuff, you get the idea where Casey got her "talents." Cindy is much more proficient than her "apprentice."

KC is very good, but she does run a close second to Cindy. I'm sure over the years KC has watched and learned from the master! I have watched those tapes and I can honestly say my nerves were raw by the time they ended. How LE kept their composure and didn't reach over and throttle her is beyond my comprehension! I found myself yelling at the computer "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!".   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: December 27, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I am so glad to see the questions regarding the Trust fund coming up again.  I hope they go back and look at the accounting that Mark NeJame gave in regards to the 1st Trust.  There seems to be some gaps.  There is also the questions about buying t-shirts and then selling them, but yet they were donated.  This whole thing needs a forensic accountant.  The Anthony's seem to feel that they own the world and could do what they want.

I agree with donating the memorial stuffed animals, however it was not the Anthony's decision to make.  I would think the city major (or whatever Florida has) should have made that decision.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: December 27, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1633 on: December 27, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I am so glad to see the questions regarding the Trust fund coming up again.  I hope they go back and look at the accounting that Mark NeJame gave in regards to the 1st Trust.  There seems to be some gaps.  There is also the questions about buying t-shirts and then selling them, but yet they were donated.  This whole thing needs a forensic accountant.  The Anthony's seem to feel that they own the world and could do what they want.

I agree with donating the memorial stuffed animals, however it was not the Anthony's decision to make.  I would think the city major (or whatever Florida has) should have made that decision.

I thought that LE had contacted them about the removal of the toys!!??? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read that here somewhere. Because I remember thinking, how is it their responsibility when the memorial is not on their property?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: December 27, 2008, 06:02:46 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Not major but mayor, but guess you all knew what I meant
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: December 27, 2008, 06:03:19 PM »

What a great husband!

I thought she wouldn't even see the minister after she'd been informed that Caylee's remains had been found ... she wanted Baez ... He looks nothing like God to me!

Funny.   
It was the A's new Baptist minister that visited with KC for about 2 hours.  NE claims that she confessed to him - but he wouldn't tell NE exactly what was discussed as far as a confession.   It seemed funny to me that the minister would even talk to NE.  I wonder if they paid him?????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1636 on: December 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

Meh, it's been tried before. I'm sure a whole lot of killers out there have tried the God angle, LE just nods there head and says we are still going to trial. She is not going to win any points for reading her Bible or rejecting the pastors visit after Caylee's body was discovered. No, instead she ordered snacks, as any good sociopath would do.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: December 27, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I can't wait to hear exactly how much money was taken in for donations.  Remember when Lee had that paypal account? 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: December 27, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I thought that LE had contacted them about the removal of the toys!!??? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read that here somewhere. Because I remember thinking, how is it their responsibility when the memorial is not on their property?

If this is fact, I don't know how the A's can think that the LE is mistreating or not being kind to them.  I could see the LE contacting them to see if they wanted to keep as a remembrance.  That would be above and beyond for the LE to do.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: December 27, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I'm willing to think they just wanted a baby to play with...
You could be right.  IMO ~ if they just wanted a baby to play with they would have found a way to do it without media attention. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.