May 21, 2024, 12:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 95251 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 12, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Live news feed:

NOW: News conference from St. Louis: William Ben Ownby was found Friday afternoon in Kirkwood. Ben, 13, went missing on Monday after getting off his school bus near his Beaufort, Missouri home. Ben was found along with Shawn Hornbeck who had been missing since 2002. If you are seeing black, the newscast may be in a break. Please wait and the stream will resume shortly.

http://media.myfoxkc.com/live/index1.html

Looks like the news conference starting now at the link above.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 12, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »

Maybe not quite yet  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 12, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "robots"
so i know what Carnut and BTgirl look like

where is everyone else's picture Cool

Like Carnut, I too wear a lot of black and don’t consider myself Goth.   I’m the one on the right  Very Happy
http://tinyurl.com/ydhs7z

Where's the scooter?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 12, 2007, 06:03:48 PM »

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 12, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »

Ownby, Hornbeck Found Alive  

Last Edited: Friday, 12 Jan 2007, 4:57 PM CST
Created: Friday, 12 Jan 2007, 4:34 PM CST

William Ben Ownby and Shawn Hornbeck were found Friday afternoon in an apartment in Kirkwood. Ben, 13, went missing on Monday after getting off his school bus near his Beaufort, Missouri home. Sources tell FOX 2 News that the FBI stormed a house in Kirkwood and found Ben along with Shawn Hornbeck who had been missing since 2002.  Hornbeck was last seen riding his bike on Oct. 6 in Richwoods, MO.

Police say they went to serve a search warrant and that resulted in the recovery.

Both boys appear to be okay. They will be checked out.  

There was a tip on the truck that led them to the area.

Under arrest is, Michael J. Devlin, 41, of Kirkwood, Missouri with one count of kidnapping. He is in custody being held on $1 million bond. More charges are likely to be filed.

Shawn Hornbeck was 11 years old when he disappeared. He is now 15.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 12, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 12, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »

Amazing.  Both boys were found alive.  I wonder if the tip on the truck is a reference to the small white truck seen near the bus stop when Ben disappeared.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 12, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
I have suxh wonderful nrews!!!!!!   The l,ittle boy from Missouri Ben Ownsby who has been miossing since Monday has been found alive.  Also Shawn Hornbeck who has been missing for several years has also been foundalive.     Wonderful; news!!!! That's all I know for right now.  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!  I gotta go, but I'll be back later.

Thank goodness!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 12, 2007, 06:11:42 PM »

From St. Louis today:
The focus of the investigation is the rundown white pickup that a witness saw speeding out of Ben’s neighborhood minutes after the boy stepped off a school bus, about 3:30 p.m. Monday. The truck, marked with rust and dents, had a camper shell and “Nissan” lettering on the back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 12, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »

The guy who kidnapped them was a convicted sex offender.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 12, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »

This is wonderful news.  Hope the boys do not suffer too much emotional trauma, especially the one who has been missing for so long, and are able to readjust to life with their families again.  This must also raise hope in the families of other still missing children and they have to relive the hurt all over again.  Cruel.
These pedophiles need to be done away with permanently.  Some of them have children of their own.

Hello Klass -  I see you are wearing your heart on your cage instead of your sleeve.  Must tell you that when I first saw it (before my first cup of coffee so not fully awake) I thought it was a strawberry  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 12, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Carnut"
My little snow angel is out kicking up her heels in the snow.

Guess she must think she's part Husky or something.

At least black is easy to find in the snow.

Years ago, I raised Siberians, and you've never seen such joy as when they were romping in the snow! They just came alive in it! They'd bury their nose and toss it up, and could bound like a bunny in it! They are such a nice breed; perpetual puppies for life!

Same with Scotties, they love the cold and find it exhilerating.

Lil Puma, I have baby gates to keep the dogs OFF the carpet.

No way could I have them on it as would have to be replaced monthly, lol.  Yorkies are notorious for being difficult to housebreak.  I am not breeding any of mine in a year but do hope to again when I feel better.  A litter of pups on carpet is the thing of my nightmares.  I can mop in my sleep and suspect I have a few times.  If they are not peeing and pooping, they are eating something and barfing or tracking in leaves in their long coats.

TYLER,
The rule is the more expensive the bed, the more the dog hates it so be careful in that regard.  I have found the fav of all breeds is an old pillow for it has strong human scent on it and they just love that.  Scaalp oil.  Same thing that makes them steal your glasses.

Are you sure you and DH are up to a Border Collie for they are VERY high energy.  Like to work.  You may have to get some sheep for her to herd, lol, but in this regions which was settled by lots of Scotts, we do have excellent lines of them.  But they are workers and easily bored.  You will have to supply toys that challenge, etc. highly intelligent but easily bored.  Just what you need!!  Make DH keep her entertained.

And I love her name.  She can be taught just about anything, BTW, so don't let her fool you that she doesn't get it.

Anna, she loves her bed and she is pretty smart.  She is smart enough to know when she wants to get her bone what it is and where she left it, but when I try to lure her away from chewing the window facing with her bone, she pretends she has no idea what or where the bone is.  If I redress her for chewing cords, etc., she looks at me in a very sad way and lies down, crosses her paws and looks up very sad.  (she ate my router cable in half and we had to splice it, chewed the window sill off in the DR and had to have new wood put around it after just painting it two months ago and ate the cord off my stereo, this all in the first six hours we owned her).  Now she has a crate but she loves her expensive bed.  Now when I scold her, she runs to her bed and pretends she is sleeping.  We bought her lots of toys.  (A man who you would know if I named him whose first name was Red and think GWB, who owned a lot of sheep but died a few years back, still has sheep on his property and the guy who tends them will let her go down and herd once a month).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: January 12, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »

Snoopy: want an avatar?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/snoopy20dancing2.gif
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 12, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »

I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 12, 2007, 06:22:13 PM »

LIVE FEED ABOVE
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 12, 2007, 06:24:31 PM »

Klaas, all I see on the Live Feed is traffic at a busy intersection.  Is this what you see?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 12, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »

Suspect - registered sex offender

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 12, 2007, 06:27:33 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Amazing.  Both boys were found alive.  I wonder if the tip on the truck is a reference to the small white truck seen near the bus stop when Ben disappeared.

At least they made the tip straght away.  There was a young lad went missing near Brisbane while waiting for a bus near his school and weeks later someone came forward to say they had seen a strange car lurking around the school pick up area for days before but didn't think to report it but now felt guilty and thought it may help.  By then it was too late to get any leads on the vehicle.  Wonder what they would have expected others to do if it had been their child.  Lad is still missing.  Google : Daniel Morecombe.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 12, 2007, 06:27:34 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, all I see on the Live Feed is traffic at a busy intersection.  Is this what you see?

Try stopping and starting it again.  I'm watching live feed. All kinds of info.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 12, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »

Suspect - registered sex offender

Devlin is a manager of a Immo's Pizza in Kirkwood.  Originally from the Utah area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.