May 22, 2024, 09:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446531 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: February 17, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

Thinking out loud.....I have been re-reading info about the duct tape and wonder....is there a forensics report re: finding Caylee's DNA on the duct tape that was over her mouth? I do not recall reading one....all I can remember is a report of no fingerprints...If there was no 'reported'  DNA on the duct tape, not even Caylee's, when it's obvious there should be. It makes me wonder if there was DNA.....and the report hasn't been released.

Ignore this please....I just read there was NO DNA found on the tape.....even Caylee's...after being in the elements for so long, no DNA...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: February 17, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22576882/detail.html
CASEY'S SOLITARY JAIL LIFE

Casey Anthony continues to lead a very, very solitary life in jail. She did visit with a probation officer two weeks ago and has regular meetings with attorneys, but during all of last year, and this year so far, Casey hasn't had any personal visits or made any phone calls.

Casey’s parents claimed they avoid visits, to prevent any videotaped conversations from going public. But, at Christmas, Casey's father did give her a $100 check.

So KC met with a probation officer........do you think she really thought she was going to get outta jail on probation??  from the check fraud conviction?  Sure not!  this had to be a formality.............I hope

I think the Probation visit was as you say, a formality,  although what the Probation officer could monitor at this point is a bit puzzling -  she could have phoned that one in-    I feel sure she is behaving herself and not breaking the terms of her Probation 

Hi WO...thanks....I found it funny that a probation officer would waste his/her time....so many odd occurrences in this case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »

Well i cant get the duct tape and the car seat out of my head. so now Im wondering were the fibers on the duct tape the same as the fibers on the car seat? i cant get this out of my head!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: February 17, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »

Thinking out loud.....I have been re-reading info about the duct tape and wonder....is there a forensics report re: finding Caylee's DNA on the duct tape that was over her mouth? I do not recall reading one....all I can remember is a report of no fingerprints...If there was no 'reported'  DNA on the duct tape, not even Caylee's, when it's obvious there should be. It makes me wonder if there was DNA.....and the report hasn't been released.

The report has been released- they found an unknown female's DNA on the tape and had to test all the techs in the Lab, then they found it belonged to an FBI examiner.
I'm off shortly to pick up my dog from the Vet but I will find the report for you when I get back

thanks WO....now I am confused...I thought it was a fingerprint from the examiner.....Ok that does it....I am going to stop rereading anything until I get my old computer back....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: February 17, 2010, 03:19:54 PM »

Here is the report- it identifies the unknown female DNA on the tape.  It is more than half way down, on Page 13.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/30/9-30-09.conway.docs.pdf
I dont think they found any other DNA on the tape due to degradation but I will happily be proved wrong.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: February 17, 2010, 03:38:31 PM »

Could this be a Major Connection?

Posted on February 17th, 2010 by by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 17, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »

Here is the report- it identifies the unknown female DNA on the tape.  It is more than half way down, on Page 13.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/30/9-30-09.conway.docs.pdf
I dont think they found any other DNA on the tape due to degradation but I will happily be proved wrong.

Thanks WO....you have a good memory...and the report I read this morning statement I read this morning said no  DNA evidence was found

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: February 17, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »

thanks trim......I guess I am not a visual person because I was not able to see exactly what Val was referring to

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1668 on: February 17, 2010, 03:55:46 PM »

thanks trim......I guess I am not a visual person because I was not able to see exactly what Val was referring to

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

I just ask Val if she would circle it for us half blind old women.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1669 on: February 17, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »

And for us blind as a bat old women, too!   

Hi Monkeys!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: February 17, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well I was trying to be nice....I am blind as a bat also. Anything dark is impossible for me to see.

God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: February 17, 2010, 04:28:59 PM »

Thanks Darla.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: February 17, 2010, 04:30:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi CBB...love the St. Patty's Day finery...Thanks

I  feel like I am in such good company with y'all who can't see it either!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: February 17, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »

HOLY Crap...Val just put a read arrow pointing to what she was talking about....beleive I could have looked ALL day and never seen it

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1674 on: February 17, 2010, 04:42:54 PM »

HOLY Crap...Val just put a read arrow pointing to what she was talking about....beleive I could have looked ALL day and never seen it
Well, now I see it  I would have been looking into tomorrow for that.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: February 17, 2010, 04:49:13 PM »

That pic everyone was talking about earlier of Caylee I couldn't see the bamboo til Klaas lightened it up.

CBB, Thanks for the new duds! Love them.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: February 17, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-marti-mackenzie-bows-out-with-tongue-in-cheek.html
Casey Anthony: Marti Mackenzie bows out with tongue in cheek
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, Marti Mackenzie, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2010 4:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Marti Mackenzie stepped down this week as the media-relations contact on the Casey Anthony case.

In departing, Mackenzie questioned the attention she received from WFTV-Channel 9’s hard-charging Kathi Belich.

“I find it hard to believe that my resignation as the media-relations contact for defense lawyers on the Casey Anthony case is news-worthy the day after — then again maybe it’s because it is the Anthony case,” Mackenzie wrote.

Tongue firmly planted in cheek, Mackenzie had a request if Belich does another story: “Please mention my book — I’m in the PR business (for real money!) and I welcome the promotion.”

That book is “Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accusers” from Greenwood Press in 2007.

In the e-mail, Mackenzie also talked about her compensation for working on the Anthony case.

“When I was hired in February 2009, I was asked at a press conference if I was paid and I confirmed that I was indeed paid — unlike the infamous Todd Black,” Mackenzie wrote.

Todd Black was a name used three spokesmen working for defense attorney Jose Baez.

“I can see why someone might ask that question of people who tag along on these high-profile cases, but I have been doing this for over twenty years,” Mackenzie wrote.

Mackenzie added that she was “paid throughout my months of work with the defense team members” and that she resigned from helping the defense team “for confidential professional reasons.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1677 on: February 17, 2010, 04:57:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22593009/detail.html           Judges response to the State's motion
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: February 17, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »

The new mouthpiece has spoken

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense, would not comment about specific information released Tuesday.

"The photos and documents released today demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216-36,0,3492868.story

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: February 17, 2010, 05:03:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-marti-mackenzie-bows-out-with-tongue-in-cheek.html
Casey Anthony: Marti Mackenzie bows out with tongue in cheek
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, Marti Mackenzie, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2010 4:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Marti Mackenzie stepped down this week as the media-relations contact on the Casey Anthony case.

In departing, Mackenzie questioned the attention she received from WFTV-Channel 9’s hard-charging Kathi Belich.

“I find it hard to believe that my resignation as the media-relations contact for defense lawyers on the Casey Anthony case is news-worthy the day after — then again maybe it’s because it is the Anthony case,” Mackenzie wrote.

Tongue firmly planted in cheek, Mackenzie had a request if Belich does another story: “Please mention my book — I’m in the PR business (for real money!) and I welcome the promotion.”

That book is “Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accusers” from Greenwood Press in 2007.

In the e-mail, Mackenzie also talked about her compensation for working on the Anthony case.

“When I was hired in February 2009, I was asked at a press conference if I was paid and I confirmed that I was indeed paid — unlike the infamous Todd Black,” Mackenzie wrote.

Todd Black was a name used three spokesmen working for defense attorney Jose Baez.

“I can see why someone might ask that question of people who tag along on these high-profile cases, but I have been doing this for over twenty years,” Mackenzie wrote.

Mackenzie added that she was “paid throughout my months of work with the defense team members” and that she resigned from helping the defense team “for confidential professional reasons.

I'd love to know WHO paid her, if indeed she was paid

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.