May 22, 2024, 10:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446539 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #780 on: January 26, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »

Baez on In Session this morning saying to Amy, if she still has any love for Casey, to accept her heartfelt apology

These people are beyond belief. Heartfelt apology  Ya right it was heartfelt all right, that she didn't get away with it this time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 26, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »

Baez on In Session this morning saying to Amy, if she still has any love for Casey, to accept her heartfelt apology 

Why is this an issue, why does he feel the need to say this? Casey could care less.....must be another ploy to paint Casey as a human being.  Good luck with that, Jose.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 26, 2010, 11:13:54 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1571

Convicted Felon Casey Anthony…

Posted on January 26th, 2010 by by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #783 on: January 26, 2010, 11:26:23 AM »

LOVE?  Is he serious?  I hardly think Amy had, or does have, any love at all for Casey - he is so ridiculous.  What does it matter to him whether Amy accepts her apology or not - in one of KC's jail house visits she very callously responded to Cindy, when Cindy asked about why she did what she did to Amy, with something like  "Sorry but I was desperate and that was that" it was very cold, KC was actually pizzed that Cindy even asked her about it.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: January 26, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »

My understanding was that KC and Amy had been close friends for years.   How awful for Amy to be betrayed like that by a "friend".  If I were Amy, I would probably not have been in the courtroom either.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 26, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »

So insincere ... what's he doing?  Trying to make her feel guilty and soften her up and have an effect on any future testimony?   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 26, 2010, 12:05:33 PM »

Thanks for all of the links;   Particularly got a kick out of Dr. Glass' "SIX STEP BOO HOO RITUAL"  [ Dr. Glass nailed it ] and Valhall's "Princess Poopy Pants."  lol

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: January 26, 2010, 12:07:07 PM »

So insincere ... what's he doing?  Trying to make her feel guilty and soften her up and have an effect on any future testimony?   

Baez doesn't act or speak like a lawyer. He seems to really think things are supposed to be fixed with a wink and a nod. This incessant 'reaching out' to Amy is ludicrous. What is she did, say write a letter, want to visit kc, so he encourages the meeting despite the court's order  to have no contact with the victim???
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 26, 2010, 12:08:20 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

There is no way I would have stayed away from the courtroom if I were Amy, unless, of course, my attorney thought it best I not be there.  I would have been dressed to the nines, have several friends with me and sat there staring at Casey and Cindy alternately.  I would have walked over to the SA and thanked him effusively right in front of Cindy.  I would have congratulated him on Casey's convictions as a felon. I would have tried to get on the elevator with Cindy so I could really snub her.

And as for Cindy referring to "Common courtesy," she has no concept of courtesy, common or uncommon.  She is an inappropriate person in every regard.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/26/crimesider/entry6142797.shtml
January 26, 2010 11:10 AM
Casey Anthony Pleads Guilty…To Check Fraud
ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS/AP) Well, it's one trial down, one to go for Casey Anthony, the mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, after she plead guilty to check fraud Monday.

Photo: Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee.

PICTURES: Missing Caylee

Anthony was facing 13 counts of check fraud for allegedly going on a spending spree during the summer of 2008 - around the time her daughter disappeared. Prosecutors said she found the checks while borrowing her former best friend, Amy Huizenga's, car.

Anthony is facing the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee in 2008. Anthony reported her daughter missing July of 2008, setting off a massive search, with thousands of volunteers, in central Florida.
Photo: Casey Anthony weeps during a sentencing hearing Jan. 25 for check fraud.

PICTURES: Missing Caylee

Suspicion quickly settled on Anthony and, in December 2008, a meter reader found Caylee's body in the woods near Anthony's parents' home.

Anthony's defense team has proclaimed her innocence, at times pointing the finger at a nanny, other times saying the meter reader, Roy Kronk, was responsible. The defense intends to interview Kronk's ex-wife, who, they believe, will provide testimony that supports their theory of the crime.

During the pleading hearing, Anthony tearfully apologized for her actions saying, "I just want everyone to know I'm sorry for what I did,"

"I take complete and full responsibility for my actions," she told the judge.

Followers of the case may wonder if Anthony was talking about more than check fraud.

Prosecutors had asked for five years on the fraud case but Judge Stan Strickland sentenced her to time served as well as probation if she is ever released from custody.

Anthony is currently being held on a single charge of first-degree murder for Caylee's death.
The trial for Caylee's murder is scheduled to begin summer 2010 but a prosecutor on the case recently said that didn’t seem likely.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 26, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-how-much-does-a-play-in-australia-matter.html
Casey Anthony: How much does a play in Australia matter?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2010 10:18 AM
Discuss This: Comments(12) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Why does the Casey Anthony case continue to draw such attention? One reason: There are just so many ironic moments.

Take NBC’s “Today,” which this morning highlighted the play “Tot Mom,” which depicts Nancy Grace’s hyperbolic coverage of the case. Film director Steven Soderbergh created the play, which is being staged in Australia.

Anthony defense attorney Andrea Lyon told NBC’s Kerry Sanders that the play is a sign that the media need to look at themselves because of reporting on the Anthony case. “It’s one thing to cover a trial,” Lyon said. “It’s another one to create one.”

And Lyon made that comment on a national program. How’s that for irony?

The defense team keeps giving its detractors priceless material. Even as they castigate the media, Anthony’s attorneys have prompted thousands of analyses with their actions and interviews.

As for “Tot Mom,” the Sydney Theatre Company has said the play will be staged only in Australia.  So how much does that play matter to the case?
video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #791 on: January 26, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1571

Convicted Felon Casey Anthony…

Posted on January 26th, 2010 by by Valhall

Thank-you. It is going to be something explaining to Casey she can't take the stand. The defense team can talk until they are blue in the face, but if she wants to take the stand, that is her right.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 26, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-baez-interview-hln-012610-20100126,0,4683830.story
Jose Baez: No plea bargain in Casey Anthony's murder case

By Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel

9:42 a.m. EST, January 26, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

There won't be a plea bargain in Casey Anthony's murder case, defense attorney Jose Baez told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell Monday night.

Velez-Mitchell asked if Anthony's pleading guilty to 13 felonies in a check-fraud case Monday could be a precursor to a plea bargain in the murder case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

"Absolutely not," Baez told Velez-Mitchell. "Casey Anthony is not guilty. She's pled not guilty, and this is going to trial."

Velez-Mitchell wanted to know more about Baez's referring to his client as unpopular during Monday's hearing. The HLN host cited a reason for that unpopularity: Anthony's baffling behavior when her child was missing.

"I understand people's concerns about the facts that are reported," Baez said. "I understand that completely. But Casey Anthony is presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty in a court of law. That has not happened, and she's entitled to the presumption of innocence just like anyone else."
And Baez added: "She wasn't treated like anyone else since the moment she was arrested. And that's all we were asking for."

Velez-Mitchell also brought up the issue of when the murder trial could start. A summer start date had been expected.

But Velez-Mitchell cited the latest developments and said last night: "When will this murder trial actually take place? Could it be five years? That's what prosecutors warned today."

She asked Baez about the prosecutors' complaints about the defense team. "They took shots at you, saying that you've taken your sweet time questioning witnesses and have still not turned over a list of witnesses that you plan to call," she said. "Give me your side of the story there."

Baez replied: "Anyone who's followed this case closely can see that we're doing as thorough a job as we possibly can. We're on the attack 24/7. ... It's an adversary process. ... We don't hold anything personal against the prosecutors. But we're not going to let them run over our client, especially -- we believe in our client's innocence, and we want to defend her life, and that's exactly what we're doing."

A caller was stunned by the idea it could be five years before the trial starts. "Whatever happened to a quick and speedy trial?" the caller asked.

Judge Larry Seidlin, a Velez-Mitchell guest, said, "Time, in this particular case, is on the defendant's side. She needs more time to prepare for her case."

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: January 26, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »

During the pleading hearing, Anthony tearfully apologized for her actions saying, "I just want everyone to know I'm sorry for what I did,"

Followers of the case may wonder if Anthony was talking about more than check fraud.  I didn't think that for a minute. I kept wondering how much bribing Lyons and Baez had to do for Casey to do what she did yesterday. I'll bet Casey is well stocked with snacks for months and months 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 26, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »

IMO, probably Amy requested of the Court to order that Casey have no contact with her.  Baez is trying to diffuse the effect, imo.  I'm thinking Amy going to be a very important witness.  Baez is using the media to deliberately defy the Court's order.  Not kosher.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 26, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »

Followers of the case may wonder if Anthony was talking about more than check fraud.  I didn't think that for a minute. I kept wondering how much bribing Lyons and Baez had to do for Casey to do what she did yesterday. I'll bet Casey is well stocked with snacks for months and months 

Two cases of Fritos and one gallon of Emeril's salsa ...
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: January 26, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »

When all this started, a lot of stuff went to the body farm that had been in Casey's
car. Did anyone ever hear what the maggots showed?

O/T HLN reported that skelton remains where found on a farm not to many miles from
where Morgan went missing. Said they would report when they know more.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #797 on: January 26, 2010, 03:25:19 PM »

Listening to Baez's comments after court, did anyone else notice that he kept bringing up the intelligence of the jurors? So, if they do take into account her felony convictions in their deliberations, they are not "smart"?  It seemed like a way to manipulate prospective jurors yet again, to me.  Since the crime she is convicted of , and the murder charge are, in a way, related.  (The timing; she stole the $$ while covering up the fact that Caylee was "missing")  And also, it DOES speak to her moral character and trustworthiness, too.  Of course, she should not be convicted of murder solely because she was found guilty of fraud.... but I don't see why it shouldn't be considered by a jury.... I think it makes a definite difference.  But then, I have not agreed at any point with Mr. Baez, Esq!
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #798 on: January 26, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »

Hello monkeys, I thought I would attempt to drop this in (as someone asked about the video of BOZO) before the site goes down again. I haven't been able to get on since around 2 today...

Can we all say FELON....YES!!!   

BILL SHEAFFER: Speaks To WFTV After Casey Check Fraud Hearing
Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer spoke with WFTV after Casey Anthony's check fraud hearing Monday. (01/25/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/22342950/

RAW INTERVIEW: Jose Baez Talks About Casey's Check Fraud Hearing
WFTV spoke with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about her check fraud hearing Monday. (01/25/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/22343252/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 26, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

Hello monkeys, I thought I would attempt to drop this in (as someone asked about the video of BOZO) before the site goes down again. I haven't been able to get on since around 2 today...

Can we all say FELON....YES!!!   

BILL SHEAFFER: Speaks To WFTV After Casey Check Fraud Hearing
Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer spoke with WFTV after Casey Anthony's check fraud hearing Monday. (01/25/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/22342950/

RAW INTERVIEW: Jose Baez Talks About Casey's Check Fraud Hearing
WFTV spoke with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about her check fraud hearing Monday. (01/25/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/22343252/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

thanks protect

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.