May 05, 2024, 03:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223077 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 19, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »

Back to the office I am, I am   Monkey Devil!  See you in a couple of hours  xox
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 19, 2010, 04:45:55 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.
so thats why i think that..

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 19, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »

Klaas can you delete my posts as well with the tweet re heather>?

I really didnt mean to put that in there.. I was confused because there are 2 tweets with Wilsonville...

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #743 on: August 19, 2010, 04:47:52 PM »

DeDe took Kyron to Washington I Believe IMO

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
I very much respect your research skills and your dedication.
However posting this hypothesis and the post just preceeding it, would necessitate some supporting information.  IMO.
I am very confused about what you posted and I am new so perhaps I am out of line.
If I am OOL I do apologize.
Thank you for reading.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #744 on: August 19, 2010, 04:47:54 PM »

It would be interesting to find out where Sanchez has been moved to 

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

I am puzzled, is there more than one Landscaper?  Was he IT?   The GJ is still in the process of interviewing locals.
 LE must be scouring Portland.   
Thought you might be interested in this.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/05/oregon.missing.boy/index.html
Investigators informed Kaine Horman of the murder-for-hire plot and said his wife may have tried to hire others as well, KGW reported, citing sources familiar with the conversation.

Thank-you, Hiding Monkey.  SM watched too much TV! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: August 19, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

Thank you for clarifying. I am no longer as confused. I find your research to be very interesting, just hard to follow sometimes. My brain just doesn't work as fast as yours!!!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #746 on: August 19, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

TY Scandi, good info.  I forgot the prison system transfer prisoners around to other States, wonder why?

I think one reason is there are certain facilities for certain types of prisoners.  This guy I spoke of was found guilty on a felony drug charge and was an illegal alien.  The facility where he ended up right north of the border was where they send all the guys with his particular situation.  He served his sentence there of several years and was then driven across the border.

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/she/index.jsp

This must be the place.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 19, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
However posting this hypothesis and the post just preceeding it, would necessitate some supporting information.  IMO.
I am very confused about what you posted and I am new so perhaps I am out of line.
Thank you for reading.

your right I made a HUGE Mistake... dede did give directions to the same rd as what dede posted later.. and I Should have not posted it that way and I asked Klaas to Please delete the ones with the post with heathers tweet in them

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 19, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
Thank you for reading.

Quoting myself to say I should have waited to see what developed vs. jumping in.
sorry, L7
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: August 19, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

If he were important at all to this case, would they have transferred him? It seems like an awful lot of trouble to move someone, then bring them back if they needed to testify or give additional information.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:18 PM »

phaubush - I don't comment here much (because I don't KNOW a d--n thing!) Just wanted to let you know that it's not "personal." Mostly Monkeys just don't have the answers off the tops of our furry heads.

I sometimes post something like this:
"Walk away from the computer and take 4,000 deep breaths. It's not about ME - it's about <missing person, e.g. Kyron>."

Zinnia - Go to the link below; ask Monkey Brandi to give you a gorgeous zinnia avatar. (Or you can give her the one you've tried to use - I think.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4040

Monkey CBB also does great avatars and she has several threads.

All of these avatar threads are in "The Monkey Lounge."

Carry on.

Thanks Msmarple!  That's a good tip! Smile  What I was planning on using as an avatar is a picture of one of my paintings, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to load correctly.  Maybe I will give it another try.  Maybe it's not the right kind of saved file.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 19, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
Thank you for reading.

your right I made a HUGE Mistake... dede did give directions to the same rd as what dede posted later.. and I Should have not posted it that way and I asked Klaas to Please delete the ones with the post with heathers tweet in them
Thanks for the clarification

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: August 19, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
Thank you for reading.

Quoting myself to say I should have waited to see what developed vs. jumping in.
sorry, L7

Ahhh Tolerance, we all jumped in. It so much more interesting when everyone is splashing in the pool!!!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »

Thank you for clarifying. I am no longer as confused. I find your research to be very interesting, just hard to follow sometimes. My brain just doesn't work as fast as yours!!!

Thank you I feel so bad I worded it that way i know it was confusing. I In NO WAY mean heather is invloved and I asked Klaas to delete the post I Mis worded...

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »

the evening of the 4th

Lucky 7,
Thank you for reading.

sorry, L7

Ahhh Tolerance, we all jumped in. It so much more interesting when everyone is splashing in the pool!!!

Thanks, preemie angel.
however
I now have 'Rubber Ducky" (ernie's version) in my head....................arghhhhh
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 19, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »

It would be interesting to find out where Sanchez has been moved to 

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

I am puzzled, is there more than one Landscaper?  Was he IT?   The GJ is still in the process of interviewing locals.
 LE must be scouring Portland.   
Thought you might be interested in this.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/05/oregon.missing.boy/index.html
Investigators informed Kaine Horman of the murder-for-hire plot and said his wife may have tried to hire others as well, KGW reported, citing sources familiar with the conversation.

Thank-you, Hiding Monkey.  SM watched too much TV! 
You are welcome and I totally understand!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #756 on: August 19, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

Thank-you for clarifying, yes I remember DD posting about the airport, but I think it was about a week after Kyron went missing if I'm not mistaken.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 19, 2010, 04:58:46 PM »

Thank-you for clarifying, yes I remember DD posting about the airport, but I think it was about a week after Kyron went missing if I'm not mistaken.

your right it was dedes tweet I cannot remember the date..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: August 19, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »

Wyks-thanks for your post back to me (#599) along with your comments. (I thought I'd just hit reply rather than quote so I wouldn't take up alot of space.)

Thanks for pointing out more things to me.  The case gets so frustrating at times and I can't imagine what the family is going through.  I can't help but wonder about both sets of grandparents and if Kaine is allowing any contact between Kiara and Terri's parents?  So sad.  This is taking a toll on everyone and even more reason for the person(s) holding Kyron to give him up.

Thinking of you Kyron!

You're welcome!  And yes, frustrating.  Am hoping that the family is not caught up in trying to make sense of what is on the internet, but is able to keep their focus on LE and what is necessary to be done.  Otherwise, I'd think their minds would be spinning, and that can't be good for them either.  My heart does go out to them all.  Like you, am hoping that Kiara is being allowed to see her grandparents.  At least family members that she is used to seeing, in order to maintain some sense of balance in her life.  James as well, for that matter.  Seems in order to get thru something like this, am hoping they can all lean on each other and friends etc, for some much needed support. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #759 on: August 19, 2010, 05:01:36 PM »

Lucky for some reason the date of the 9th is in my head, somebody that resembled DeDe and a boy who looked like Kyron I believe. Don't even remember where on here it would be found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.