May 05, 2024, 12:22:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223190 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: August 19, 2010, 06:54:58 PM »

Okay now I understand with Rudy and Anselmo, but now who is Francisco 
My goodness I got the name wrong hahaa
here it is
snipped....
Rudolfo has a crew of three so maybe one of his crew knows something too. Rudolfo did not come forward with this information to police at the time.
End of snip..
Rudolfo is the owner and Im sure we pulled his records here...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5610004/kyron_horman_breaking_news3_search_pg2.html?cat=34

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

Now I am confused...this if I am not mistaken is the photo of Anselmo, not Rudy...this is a bit behind, been going back and forth taking cookies out of the oven.

Side note, random thoughts...somewhere in a news article I have a memory a possibility of Washington state. Another of Arlington(one in Oregon, Washington as well, ...close to Canadian border). If Lucky7 is onto something(and I feel this is valid)...this might be an avenue to pursue? I really suck at entering the right phrases for search...this could be a combination of things I have read , news, blogs, psychics...

Stashed/safe house/underground...I believe may all be referring to the same thing, different wording...I also believe there are probably more of these organizations than we can even imagine. Some with the right intent, some just plain zealots , professionals, novice, who knows? If Kyron is in one of these "places", who knows the motivation behind it or if they were lied to,why they have not as yet come forward? If these work that way, he would go from one to the next without them knowing where he had been or was going. Kind of a "need to know" basis?

Off to ponder more and eat more molasses sugar cookies...maybe the sugar will help bring more coherent thoughts...

I knew I detected the aroma of fresh cookies.
May I please have one, Nana, (or three)?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 19, 2010, 06:58:01 PM »

here it is
snipped....
Rudolfo has a crew of three so maybe one of his crew knows something too. Rudolfo did not come forward with this information to police at the time.
End of snip..
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5610004/kyron_horman_breaking_news3_search_pg2.html?cat=34
I have to go find the info But Rudolfo is the one for MFH Plot and he owns the landscaping company.  I also remember he is 36 anselmo is 38

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: August 19, 2010, 07:00:30 PM »

here it is
snipped....
End of snip..
I have to go find the info But Rudolfo is the one for MFH Plot and he owns the landscaping company.  I also remember he is 36 anselmo is 38
Lucky 7,
I think I realized something.....
let me know if I am incorrect.
sometimes in your posts you say things like:  I heard from DD or in DD's email and so on..................I think now I realize you mean DD a fellow poster not DEDE
if this is correct it really helps me...................................
Geez, do you think I will ever get the hang of this ?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 19, 2010, 07:00:57 PM »

RS Landscaping just started up and located in Canby, Oregon and Milwaukee, Oregon owned by Rudolfo Sanchez. If it is the same family they have many ties and businesses associated with the name. There is an Altemo Sanchez that was arrested July 8th (Blink On Crime). This is not the man that ran RS Landscaping.I found it interesting that the payment of renewal of license/permit was done 12/10, right after the offer of murder for hire by Terri. I really would like to know this man's background and criminal history.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5610004/kyron_horman_breaking_news3_search.html?cat=34

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 19, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »

here it is
snipped....
End of snip..
Lucky 7,
I think I realized something.....
let me know if I am incorrect.
sometimes in your posts you say things like:  I heard from DD or in DD's email and so on..................I think now I realize you mean DD a fellow poster not DEDE
if this is correct it really helps me...................................
Geez, do you think I will ever get the hang of this ?

No if I ever put DD I mean DoubleDecker
and I just found the artical and the right name and company of the landscaper. i posted it here before while back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: August 19, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »

Grey, I need you to pur me another drink. It's going to be a long night. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #847 on: August 19, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

Now I am confused...this if I am not mistaken is the photo of Anselmo, not Rudy...this is a bit behind, been going back and forth taking cookies out of the oven.

Side note, random thoughts...somewhere in a news article I have a memory a possibility of Washington state. Another of Arlington(one in Oregon, Washington as well, ...close to Canadian border). If Lucky7 is onto something(and I feel this is valid)...this might be an avenue to pursue? I really suck at entering the right phrases for search...this could be a combination of things I have read , news, blogs, psychics...

Stashed/safe house/underground...I believe may all be referring to the same thing, different wording...I also believe there are probably more of these organizations than we can even imagine. Some with the right intent, some just plain zealots , professionals, novice, who knows? If Kyron is in one of these "places", who knows the motivation behind it or if they were lied to,why they have not as yet come forward? If these work that way, he would go from one to the next without them knowing where he had been or was going. Kind of a "need to know" basis?

Off to ponder more and eat more molasses sugar cookies...maybe the sugar will help bring more coherent thoughts...

I knew I detected the aroma of fresh cookies.
May I please have one, Nana, (or three)?

You can have a couple dozen...then I won't eat as many. Hubby is home (16 days this time) gonna go get some corn and take cookies to his boss...check in later.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 19, 2010, 07:28:37 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

If he were important at all to this case, would they have transferred him? It seems like an awful lot of trouble to move someone, then bring them back if they needed to testify or give additional information.

BBM

Yes, definitely in this case.

From what I have read and Blink has posted as well, he has already given his testimony to the GJ.  Because this is likely a kidnapping/murder ..the actual trial for the individuals is atleast 1.5 to 2 years away..since LE and the prosecution has not finished their investigation nor arrested their main suspect.

When the trial phase comes in they can fly him back for his testimony.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 19, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

I don't know how to bring a post over from another thread, but
monchichi
posted this link to another interview JW gave.
Thank you, Monchichi.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: August 19, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »

Pancho is pouring a drink for you now. Cisco and I are guzzling our Seagrams and Sevens.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: August 19, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »

The search for Kyron: What DeDe Spicher's ex has to say

by Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - As the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman continues, we are learning more about a key figure in the investigation from her former boyfriend.

The boy whose smile has captured the hearts of people across the nation disappeared June 4 after he was dropped off at school. Despite thousands of tips, what happened to Kyron remains a mystery.

Investigators have focused on the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, who dropped Kyron off at school that day. Although she has not been arrested in connection with any crime, there has been intense scrutiny on her in the weeks following her stepson's disappearance.

That scrutiny has extended to those in her circle as well, including friend DeDe Spicher, who has staunchly defended Terri.

One of Spicher's former boyfriends, Jason Name Redacted, spoke to KATU's Meghan Kalkstein last week about what the woman he once dated is like and whether he thinks she is somehow connected to Kyron's disappearance.

"She's extremely intelligent," he said. "She's one of the most intelligent women I've ever met."

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: August 19, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

If he were important at all to this case, would they have transferred him? It seems like an awful lot of trouble to move someone, then bring them back if they needed to testify or give additional information.

BBM

Yes, definitely in this case.

From what I have read and Blink has posted as well, he has already given his testimony to the GJ.  Because this is likely a kidnapping/murder ..the actual trial for the individuals is atleast 1.5 to 2 years away..since LE and the prosecution has not finished their investigation nor arrested their main suspect.

When the trial phase comes in they can fly him back for his testimony.

Thank you!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #853 on: August 19, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

But that's not Rudy it is a relative, right? 

The post by Blink is referring to Rudy. He is the sting guy and the one who went to the GJ. The picture is of Anslemo. Blink says they are connected by common relatives, but their social security numbers do not line up with other info found on them, so she cannot confirm they are related. They are 2 different people.

Nicubird, Thanks, it is clear, now.  Why in Heavens is his silly mug on B.'s site (in the first place) since he has no importance to the case?  It isn't us we were puzzled thinking he is a piece of the puzzle, not so.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 19, 2010, 07:45:50 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24691797/detail.html

Focus On Pickup Continues In Kyron Case

POSTED: 2:20 pm PDT August 19, 2010
UPDATED: 3:06 pm PDT August 19, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators have reason to believe that DeDe Spicher might not have been the person spotted in a white pickup truck the day 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished from his grade school, FOX 12 has confirmed.

A Multnomah County district attorney said at least one witness saw a person or people associated with the Ford F250 truck that was driven by Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, on the morning of June 4.

Detectives now believe the mystery person could be someone else entirely, FOX 12 has learned.

Spicher's whereabouts on June 4 were the focus of a flier released by Multnomah County investigators earlier this month. She told People Magazine that she never left the northwest Portland property where she was gardening that day.

Spicher also came to her friend's defense in that article. She said Terri Horman has never done anything to believe she's capable of being involved in the boy's disappearance.

Both women have been accused by Kyron's birth parents of not cooperating with investigators.

Terri Horman has been identified by deputies as the last person to see Kyron.

Investigators haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the criminal investigation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: August 19, 2010, 07:47:52 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Skyline-prepares-for-start-of-school-year-without-Kyron-101074399.html

Skyline prepares for start of school year without Kyron

by KGW Staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Updated today at 10:10 AM

PORTLAND – Skyline Elementary School administrators are working to make sure that returning to class will be as easy on students as possible, even though their classmate Kyron Horman is still missing.

Kyron vanished after attending a science fair at Skyline on June 4, just before school was out for the summer.

Background: Kyron Horman investigation

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby told KGW as long as Kyron remains missing, nothing will ever be completely back to normal at Skyline. But teachers, principals, administrators and parents have been discussing how they can make it as normal as it can be.

Many parents have said they dread the return of reporters and photographers on campus. But Skyline parent Don Kruger said he knows that’s all part of the new reality at the school, given the situation.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 19, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »

This is Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, and he is currently housed in the Federal Lock Up in Sheridan.

ANSELMO SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ     72474-065      28-White-M      UNKNOWN      SHERIDAN FCI

Okay..but I thought you said earlier that he was moved today from that federal facility?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 19, 2010, 07:51:26 PM »

Is this some kind of typo?

Name Redacted said he met Spicher while they were taking a chemistry class together at Portland Community College's Rock Creek campus. He said he got to know her over 10 months and dated her for two months of that time.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #858 on: August 19, 2010, 07:52:46 PM »

This is Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, and he is currently housed in the Federal Lock Up in Sheridan.

ANSELMO SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ     72474-065      28-White-M      UNKNOWN      SHERIDAN FCI

Okay..but I thought you said earlier that he was moved today from that federal facility?

One question, please, why is he in prison?    Thank-you for your time.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #859 on: August 19, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Who is Francisco?  I understand Rudy and Selmo, who could Francisco be?  Please, dont' send me over to BOC.  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.