May 17, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 236457 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 04, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »

Klaas, maybe this will help. I had a hard time seeing it too.

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.

It looks like a JV if I look at it upside down.

Since everyone is weighing in on the initials ....IMO it looks like TV carved into the shoe. Probably when it was being worn as it is upside down for our viewing now. Doesn't look like a "J" or it would been carved backwards when being worn by the carver.

BB i agree and have thought that for days...

If someone is sitting and it is a right shoe, the initials would be where they can read them from their left to right WHILE SITTING.  They Stand up and The K-Swiss would
be in place to READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT while STANDING, but the lettering they scratched or wrote on there would be upside down when they stand up.
Jack Blue
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: June 04, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »

good point Ree.  I did that too!

i think sneakers are considered expensive in Aruba....my guess is they would use own initials in case stolen....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 04, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.

Since everyone is weighing in on the initials ....IMO it looks like TV carved into the shoe. Probably when it was being worn as it is upside down for our viewing now. Doesn't look like a "J" or it would been carved backwards when being worn by the carver.

If someone is sitting and it is a right shoe, the initials would be where they can read them from their left to right WHILE SITTING.  They Stand up and The K-Swiss would
be in place to READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT while STANDING, but the lettering they scratched or wrote on there would be upside down when they stand up.
Jack Blue

That is if that part of the pic is inverted when we first see it.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: June 04, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »

Jack Blue

That is if that part of the pic is inverted when we first see it.  Or it is a left shoe and he wrote it to what we would consider upside when he stood up, but the K-swiss would remain right side up.  j/b
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 04, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

am i the only monkey writing JV on my shoe right now/???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #805 on: June 04, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

to see what it looks like...ROFL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 04, 2008, 07:14:05 PM »

REMINDER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: June 04, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »

to see what it looks like...ROFL...

yes, and there is no bottom to the J in the pic...jusme..let me try my left..

i am having flash backs of that day with the duct tape

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 04, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »

Jack Blue

That is if that part of the pic is inverted when we first see it.  Or it is a left shoe and he wrote it to what we would consider upside when he stood up, but the K-swiss would remain right side up.  j/b

He is probably writing from bottom to top vertically as his shoe is turned to the side
and the J is pointing upside down when he stands up, or he could have had the thing off and marking them upside down so they wouldn't get mixed up with other shoes on the floor.   I am through with that (I am going bonkers)   Jackb

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 04, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

ty Klass should be a good show.

has there been any other 3 year media coverage???

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 04, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

did the left shoe
still don't see it.  perhaps if i smoke a bananna?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 04, 2008, 07:24:41 PM »

ty Klass should be a good show.

has there been any other 3 year media coverage???

Scared Monkeys had a couple of front page articles, Greta spoke about NH for about the last 40 seconds of her 5/30/08 show.  That's all I can think of.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 04, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/56nk59

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_7un3fZTTs

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #813 on: June 04, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »

who was that Local man ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 04, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »

Jack Blue

He is probably writing from bottom to top vertically as his shoe is turned to the side
and the J is pointing upside down when he stands up, or he could have had the thing off and marking them upside down so they wouldn't get mixed up with other shoes on the floor.   I am through with that (I am going bonkers)   Jackb

I am sticking my neck out a bit when I say it could be a right shoe and Jvs is left-handed.  jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 04, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

who was that Local man ?

Your guess is as good as ours..Lorenzo?GVC? Someone else? Caps said in a post recently that Lorenzo's knickname is Bulo and he was the first to be arrested and questioned..You have that tale of Natalee having a meal with lorenzo..Others have hinted this person was wearing some sort of uniform and that GVC did meet Natalee before she vanished,however we still have what I beleive is confirmed that he met Natalee at C&C on May 27th. I don't know who the local man is for sure but I bet his name is in the case files.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #816 on: June 04, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »

LOLOLOL!!!!!
Chunky Rat says:

Viewpoints

Unsupervised young people
By Charles Ratcliff

June 04, 2008
Wednesday

Obviously, the Natalee Holloway case was very tragic. But the letter specifically mentioned young people traveling out of the country. Do you not concede that young people without proper adult supervision also create a high-risk group for irresponsible behavior when they travel domestically? Every year, there are fatalities in Panama City Beach, Florida that involve unsupervised young people behaving irresponsibly.

I don't blame Natalee for whatever happened to her but I certainly don't blame the fact that she was overseas, either. Whatever happened to her could have happened anywhere, including her own home town.

Charles Ratcliff
Birmingham, AL
http://www.sitnews.us/0608Viewpoints/060408_charles_ratcliff.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 04, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »

who was that Local man ?

that IS the burning question
(never publicly ID'd AFAIK)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 04, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »

Oh man, now Ive got JV on the back of my Guccis!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: June 04, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »

ty klass and bb

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.