May 14, 2024, 06:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 319519 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »

Me too.  She was just putting her idealized image of herself out there,to attract a man.

I don't think that CA would have happily raise the child either, she was playing the martyr too much and that would get old...       
This girl has been problems all her life, GA is the only one realistic enough to say it. 

I agree with you Wes, CA didn't want to be raising Caylee, to me she obviously was treating KC like the Nanny, she was issuing idle threats to manipulate compliance.  She doesn't possess one positive character trait & think about it, she was the mentor to KC & I would bet good money that as much as she may have defended KC to GA, to keep his control limited, her tongue was sharp, mean & abusive, you hear KC on the jail tapes, that is just the tip of the ice berg.  The trainer that to this day is not acknowledging her responsibility & on her quest to pursue financial opportunities presented by this tragedy.  Imo, CA is a controlling, vindictive B****, who seems to have no respect or consideration for anybody other than possibly her aging parents & even that I am unsure of.

Since I am unable to muster up one iota of empathy for the entire appalling family, it does my heart good to know I have company in my way of thinking. Thanks for calling a spade a spade.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

Another thing that has been bothering me..... I have tried to put myself in everyone of the "key" players shoes to try and make some sense out of this bizarre case.  Every time I think I've figured something out, something comes out of left field and I'm back to square one.  To the point though, I was watching the Tony Pipitone episode and he says that according to Casey's cell phone records June 15th and before she was sleeping an average of 3 to 4 hours a night, but on the June 16th, she sleeps for 12 hours, (and the 17th and the 18th) I hope they use this to show "her state of mind" also while her daughter is supposed to be missing.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #282 on: November 07, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

WATER - TES NEEDS BOTTLED WATER FOR THE SEARCH TOMORROW!

KLAAS...CAN YOU GIVE ME THE TAX DEDUCTABLE TES # IF SYSCO NEEDS IT?....TYA...DES

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 07, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Big Welcome from one new monkey to another

Oh, so sorry, I never saw you, new monkey N2WISHN !!!

Thanks Brandi. I'm happy to share your cage........
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: November 07, 2008, 03:11:13 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Big Welcome from one new monkey to another

Thank you so much!!  It made me very nervous to "cross over" and post instead of just read! All of the warm welcomes make me glad I did.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 07, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »

Any of the Orlando TES volunteers know anything about this?  I found this new thread a minute ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4019.0#new

That came from murt's site I htink. They were telling people to call Crystal Springs there.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

You could very well be correct.  I just hate that poor little Caylee lost her life when it wasn't necessary.  The GP's would have happily raised her if Caylee was too much trouble for KC's partying life.  What a horrible tragedy!

For any of you who would like to read about Casey's personality and how she can be a chameleon, get a copy of the book called "The Sociopath Next Door".

I am reading that book now....one in twenty-five Americans are sociopaths so I am sure we all know at least one..............or more
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: November 07, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »

Just left a message with Bernie Little Budweiser Dist. for orlando area, reguarding bottled water donation for TES . I am leaving for work so Iwas not able to leave a call back # or speak with him directly.  Maybe all you folks who do so well ont the phone can do a follow up??Please?   Contact Mike Bloom  1 863 665 3615

Walking out the door...cell phone in hand...will make the call..
                     GIRL, YOU ROCK
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »

I had SM open and was popping back and forth to Murt and my computer froze up.  Anyone else have a problem with that site?  I have a fairly speedy puter with lots of ram so don't know why it happened.  Of course, I had a couple of document sites running, too.   

I thought I remembered reading sometime in the last few days that someone else had a problem with Murt's?

Yes me...It's best I don't go there when the site is humming like it is.Big computer here to and not very old but the tower reves like a racecar on that site.It's the only place it does it..It freezes too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 07, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »

Klaas,
Could you send me any screenshots of Murt and LP from this afternoon?  I set this up and I missed it.....was in my darn car!!  lol

Love the t-shirt!!!
I only took a couple - maybe someone else took more.  Great job getting the interview set up by the way:

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »

$200,000 from ABC for photo rights accompanying the "uncompensated" BS interview, $200,000 from NBC for photo rights accompanying the "uncompensated" BS interviews, $40,000 miscellaneous kind hearted souls who they are preying upon, imo, $50,000 miscellaneous photo's to magazines possibly are GUESTIMATES by MYSELF.

Which brings to mind there is another issue regarding the Puerto Rico airplane tickets that KC ordered & paid for on A CREDIT CARD which was rumorred to belong to A NON-FAMILY MEMBER who did not know the skank.  Haven't heard of that being pursued or verified, was wondering yesterday if any of the probable funds discussed above may have gone to pay off those charges so again the poor little middle class white girl can be classified as "NO PRIORS", cascading the facade that she is something she is NOT, a decent human being.  The skank is as criminal as the day is long & dangerous.  JMHO

Altruist...I couldn't agree more.  I always enjoy your posts...I like the way you think.....numbers [/quote]

Thanks numbers, same here as you can easily understand, we share a commonality of analysis addicition.

As to the way I think, drives many crazy until they have either a legal or financial problem & then they find me great to have around.  Should be counting my blessings, think I will as am not a criminal or sociopath & love good people, beautiful skies, clean air & water & want all decent people to live well, oh damn now the truth is out THAT MAKES ME A LIBERAL, LOL, LOL, LOL!

O/T I know, needed some levity.  Normally comply to the rules, give me a pass, please.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 07, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »

wow, there are 952 people on murt's site... i can't keep up... me getting dizzy!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 07, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »

I'M ON IT.....DES......
SYSCO I THINK WILL DELIVER IN AM...WAITING FOR CONFIRM CALL....DES....

Des..
You're an angel...thanks!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 07, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »

This was posted in a separate thread too:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 07, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »

I wonder if this is placed at the search center:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »

ummm...  Dolce ?    you might want to reconsider those big pink lips?       roflmao
Why?  I thought they were cute and sparkley!!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2008, 03:22:02 PM »

Brandi, i was just looking on the fox site to see if the ccameras were up. I hope they fix them so we can see!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2008, 03:23:30 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.html

Massive Search To Begin For Caylee
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:20 pm EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In what may be the largest search in U.S. history, about 4,000 volunteers are expected to search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who was last seen in mid-June.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

The Texas-based group Equusearch will conduct the Saturday search for Caylee, and the group has set up its headquarters on Lee Vista Boulevard and Shadow Ridge Drive near Orlando International Airport.

The group is preparing 350 team leaders Friday, who are being sent out in groups of two or three to different areas to determine what type of equipment and how many people they will need in their search.

Tim Miller and Mandy Albritton of Equusearch said the search is a huge undertaking.

"This is the biggest and largest search that Texas Equusearch has ever done," Mandy Albritton said.

"In the very best conditions -- if this little girl is out there -- she's skeletal remains, and it's going to be extremely easy to miss," Miller said.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed out Anthony from jail months ago when she was only charged with child neglect, is also back in Orlando to help in the search.

"We'll basically brief (Equusearch) on what we had," said Padilla, who has analyzed pings to towers from Anthony's cell phone records.

"The woman lives her life 10 minutes at a time. It never, ever affects her adversely. Child's dead? OK. What do do? Oh, I've got to go (to) Blockbuster tonight," said Padilla, making note of the fact that Anthony was captured on surveillance video shortly after Caylee's disappearance.

Miller said Padilla's information coincides with where they planned to search.

Cindy Anthony, who believes her granddauther is still alive, will not assist in the search.

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller said a meeting will be held Friday at 6 p.m. at the Taboo nightclub in Orlando for anyone who is interested in joining in the search, which is scheduled to take place Saturday at 8 a.m.

Casey's Mental Health

The mental health of Casey Anthony could be the key to determining her fate, according to a Local 6 News report.

Anthony is scheduled to go to trial in January.

Anthony has undergone two psychological evaluations, but the reports have been sealed by the judge who ordered the tests after Anthony's arrest in July.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone interviewed Lake Mary psychiatrist Dr. Ryan Hall, who has not examined Anthony and could not comment to her specifically, but he has studied women who have killed and their motivations for the killings.

"You have to look at the motivation -- why they're doing -- why they think they have to (kill their own child)," Hall said.

Psychiatrists focus on five general reasons, Hall said.

Altruistic, which was explained as the person doing the child a favor.

Psychotic, when the killer is having hallucinations or delusions.

Accidental, which usually result from abuse.

Revenge, getting back at someone, usually a spouse or the child's parent.

Unwanted child.

Hall said that only in extreme cases can the killer be found not criminally responsible for the death.

"You have to have a severe mental illness, and two -- due to the severe mental illness -- you have to not realize what you were doing was wrong," Hall said.

Andrea Yates, the Texas mother who is in a psychiatric hospital after drowning her five children because she said she was battling Satan before calmly reporting the deaths to police, is an example of that type of person, Local 6 News reported.

Pipitone said the prosecution of Anthony thus far seems closer to that of Susan Smith, who let a car containing her two children roll into a lake, where they drowned. Smith blamed carjackers who never existed, and she's serving a life sentence in South Carolina.

"She was interested in an individual, (and) he said he didn't want to be with a single mother. She killed her two kids. There was concealment, it was planned out, she made false statements to police, she was trying to avoid detection (and) she knew what she'd done was wrong," Hall said.

Investigators believe Anthony is concealing the location of her daughter's body.

"No more lies. No more bull coming out of your mouth. We've been very respectful. We're taking our time and talking to you, but we're tired of all the lies. No more lies. What happened to Caylee?" Orange County sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich said in a July interview at Universal, where Anthony had said she worked.

"I don't know," Anthony said.

"You do know," Melich replied.

"I don't know," Anthony repeated.

"What happened to Caylee?" Melich asked.

"I don't know where she is. That's the God's honest truth," Anthony said.

If Anthony were delusional, she would really believe that she worked at Universal and left Caylee with an imaginary baby sitter, Pipitone said. The state claims that Anthony is lying.

Psychiatrists, like Hall, routinely determine whether someone is delusional or simply deceptive.

"You have to look at what the motivation is there. Is it that they don't want to admit they're really unemployed? Do they have to let people think they're greater than they are? So there could be personality factors, (a) need for narcissism, needs to seem greater than they are. Or they could be trying to hide embarrassment or shame," Hall said.

If Anthony has no severe mental illness, there's no way she can avoid prison, if convicted, Local 6 News reported.

"People found insane go to the state mental hospital, but that's reserved for truly psychotic people. Casey just doesn't seem to fit that bill," Pipitone said. "She's not been convicted of anything, but clearly she has issues that could lead to the death penalty being taken off the table or mitigate against a death sentence if she ever were convicted."

New Documents Released

More than 500 pages of documents pertaining to the Anthony case were released Thursday by the state attorney's office.

The documents include never-before released interviews of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

In an interview about retrieving Casey Anthony's car from an impound lot after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot, George Anthony said the smell in the car was terrible.

"I believe that there's something dead back there, and I hate to say the word 'human,'" said George Anthony, who told detectives he knew something was wrong and was nervous to open the trunk. "I think I whispered out to myself, 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.'"

George Anthony said he also saw a basketball-sized stain on the carpet of the trunk, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent and a plastic garbage bag contaning a pizza box and maggots.

George Anthony said in the interview that the smell was so bad that he had trouble breathing as he drove the car home. He said when he pulled into the garage, his wife came out and said, "Jesus Christ, what died? It was the pizza, right?"

In a separate interview, Cindy told detectives that she was concerned someone would take the car.

"We parked it in the garage, opened everything up, took the battery out of it just in case someone came home to try to get the car. We took the battery out of it. (You) never know," Cindy Anthony said.

It was later revealed that there was never any pizza in the trunk, only the empty box, Local 6 News reported.

George Anthony also admitted to detectives that Casey Anthony lived life on the edge, but said he was shocked to hear that his daughter was partying at Fusion, an Orlando nightclub, during the first month after Caylee's disappearance.

Also, in an interview with an Orange County sheriff's detective, George Anthony said his daughter had once told him that she was robbed at gunpoint while she was working at Sports Authority. George Anthony said he confronted the manager of the store about the incident only to be told that Casey Anthony never worked there.

Casey Connection To Apartment

An interview also released on Thursday shows that Casey Anthony had a connection to the Sawgrass Apartments, where she said she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez before never seeing her daughter again.

Dante Salati, a friend who Casey Anthony had known since high school, lived at Sawgrass for three years. His apartment was located next to the building where Casey Anthony said she left Caylee.

Salati said Casey Anthony's last visit to his apartment was January 2007, and he had never seen Caylee at the complex.

A detective asked Salati, "Do you think if Casey would come in there to drop her child off at an apartment 500 feet away on a regular basis -- do you think you would have had some idea that was going on?"

"Yes," Salati replied.

Death Penalty Argument

Attorneys for Anthony on Wednesday urged state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

Local 6 News obtained the baby photos of Anthony that will be used by her attorneys in an effort to sway the state from pursuing the death penalty.

The photographs show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother, Lee, and surrounded by family members.

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosecutors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The request did not mention the baby sitter with whom Anthony said she left Caylee at an apartment complex before never seeing her again. But the argument is not a case strategy, Local 6 News reported, rather only an attempt to get the death penalty option off the table.

Cindy Anthony Statement

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison released a statement on Thursday from Cindy Anthony, a day after it was reported that her daughter's attorneys are seeking to avoid the death penalty in her Casey Anthony's case.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best.

"I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her. Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice.

"Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead. The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee.

"We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved," the statement said.

Cell Phone Pings Track Casey

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone tracked the movements of Anthony by using cell phone records.

Pipitone said he tracked Anthony from Monday, June 16 -- the day Caylee was last seen alive -- until Monday, June 30 -- the day Anthony's abandoned car was towed from an Orange County Amscot.

The trunk of Anthony's car had a stench that investigators claim was from Caylee's body, Pipitone reported.

According to records, Anthony's cell phone "pinged" 20 different cell towers 754 times in the two-week period. Each time, her cell phone received or sent a text message or phone call, Pipitone reported.

Ninety-seven percent of the pings were to either her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her friend's home in Orlando -- where she sometimes stayed -- her parents' home off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusion nightclub, where she was photographed partying while Caylee was missing, Pipitone said.

The other 3 percent of the pings -- especially during three days in June -- have raised questions, Pipitone said.

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parents' home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

On June 17, Anthony returned to her parents' home around 2:30 p.m., Pipitone reported. At 4 p.m., her phone pinged a tower southwest of the house near Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod Road, an area where detectives have directed Equusearch volunteers to search for Caylee weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., a tower was pinged near Blanchard Park, another site searched in August by Equusearch. Anthony's cell phone went silent from 5:23 p.m. until 8:23 p.m., perhaps prompting investigators to search the area, Pipitone said.

"It was then that Casey's phone pinged a cell tower near boyfriend Tony Laazaro's apartment," Pipitone said. "By then, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, Caylee had not been seen alive for nearly a day and a half. But remember, chemical evidence in the trunk of Casey's car indictaes the decomposing body was there up to 2½ days after death, so a key question for anyone looking for Caylee's body (is), 'Where did Casey go next?'"

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.

Equusearch will return to that area Nov. 8 to continue the search, Pipitone reported.

Scientific evidence suggests that a body left its chemical signature in the trunk of Anthony's car after decomposing for less than 2½ days, which would be about the same time period between the aforementioned cell phone pings, Pipitone said.

"Circumstantial, but interesting," Pipitone said.

Key Date Investigated

Pipitone also sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether Caylee died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called Lazzaro from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

Lazzaro told Local 6 News that he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

The video is one reason investigators believe June 16 may have been the day Caylee died, Pipitone reported.

"What happened in the next hours is even more intriguing. Tony (Lazzaro) and Casey rented two movies for that night. One one of them (was) 'Untraceable,' which contains a graphic scene that is even more chilling when you consider where Caylee's body may have been," Pipitone said. "The movie shows an FBI agent being pursued by a sadistic cyber-stalker who pops the trunk of a car and is overcome by the smell of a fly-infested, rotting corpse left by the killer in the trunk of the car."

Investigators believe Caylee's body was left in the trunk of her mother's car, where it decomposed, emitting an odor that Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, identified, Pipitone reported.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

"Whether the movie scene is a clue to what Casey might have already done or was about to do -- or even where Caylee may have been on the same night they rented that movie -- only Casey can answer that, and she's not talking," Pipitone said.

Pipitone said he will continue to investigate the timeline into the case using cell phone records that show whom Casey Anthony was talking to or texting.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2008, 03:23:54 PM »

I'M ON IT.....DES......
SYSCO I THINK WILL DELIVER IN AM...WAITING FOR CONFIRM CALL....DES....
GREAT JOB DESTINY!!!! 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

Murt got off the phone and said TES needs water for tomorrow!

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Yes, after all the Anthony's core team headed by Nejames went through GREAT EFFORTS TO PROVIDE what equates to a $35- hall fee for the search team leaders training session, what more could they do?????  Provide water, no I don't think so, after all they have a MURDERER to SUPPORT,  NOW GET OFF YOUR ASSES & GET THAT WATER FOR TES YOU LOSER'S WHO CARE ABOUT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET DEPRIVING CA OF HER DREAMS OF FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.