May 21, 2024, 12:19:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 105136 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 24, 2006, 12:29:26 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BOC
Your avatar... How did you managed to get it THAT BIG ??? Razz

Steroids! Wink

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: December 24, 2006, 12:29:59 AM »

Robots
A few nights ago I asked you a question, but think you had already gone to bed.

Wondered if you had to change your oil weight for the winter?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 24, 2006, 12:32:55 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Robots
A few nights ago I asked you a question, but think you had already gone to bed.

Wondered if you had to change your oil weight for the winter?

yes, i remember

i fell asleep with my head on the desk and woke up around 5 am
with a dogs tongue kissing my hand... he was talking he was saying

"please go to bed, robots"

i changed oil.....i feel much better ..thanks !!

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 24, 2006, 12:33:30 AM »

BOC
Maybe it was the gremlin that took my candle, but it came back after I cleaned the computer fridge of cookies! Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: December 24, 2006, 12:36:28 AM »

I think the Pink panther ran away with Elke Summer! Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Wink

IBE
Monkey Junky

Duh
« Reply #765 on: December 24, 2006, 12:37:58 AM »

I thought your avatar was a list of something we were supposed to pay attention to; didn't realize it was an avatar on whatevers.

Bloated from eating during the Holidays?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 24, 2006, 12:38:54 AM »

Goodnight, Monkey friends.  Going to hang out with the Sandman.  It was a busy day and will be even more so tomorrow and the following day.  Every bone is tired and I crave rest.  I was up until 3 a.m. Saturday morning and hit the floor running at 7 a.m., and just settled down when I came to post here.  Too much to do over the holidays.  Kids enjoyed the impromptu theatre with "It's a Wonderful Life," the movies, etc.  I think the adults liked it as much or more than the grandkids.  

It really is a wonderful life.  My kids are too good to me and I wish I had been half the parent they are for their own children.  I just tried too hard for all the wrong reasons although they do not see it that way and I am happy they see me through their rose-colored glasses.

Hugs, Monkeys.  Later, all be good and hope Santa brings you what you want including health, happiness and some but not too much wealth.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 24, 2006, 12:42:50 AM »

Carnut I'm lost on the Monkey Lounge Freeway. What was the name of the Thread about reincarnation? It's going to be another "duh" moment if it is called "reincarnation"!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: December 24, 2006, 12:47:51 AM »

Carnut I'm lost on the Monkey Lounge Freeway. What was the name of the Thread about reincarnation? It's going to be another "duh" moment if it is called "reincarnation"!

What is Possible? is the name of the thread.

Just got done with #6, still looks like a mountain to go.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 24, 2006, 12:48:22 AM »

What is Possible?[/b]

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 24, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »

Good night, monkeys. BOC, you better get your naked self dressed! It is Christmas Eve after all!  Wink

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: December 24, 2006, 12:55:59 AM »

Justinsmom
Keep the faith. Give your mom a hug from all the Monkeys! Does she know that people are pulling for her from all over the world?

Might help.

Love, IBE org. from West Edgewood, south of Indy. Ex was from Zionsville. Small world! Miss home alot. Gads, I have been in S. Cal about 40 yrs. still call Indiana my home.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 24, 2006, 12:58:10 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Max Arends and Lorenzo were questioned by ALE...
Where are THEIR statements?

I would like to see theirs and Freddy's, Guido's, Val's, & Steve Croes.

IIRC: Max claims to have been at Lorenzo's that night
There was a party at Lorenzo's......

Thinking ALE  & Lorenzo "cover for each other"

I had heard about a party the night Natalee disappeared also, and I didn't even read on SM until last spring sometime.  Lorenzo is a mystery character is so many ways.  Why all the security?  What's he into?  Did his father commit suicide or Aruban suicide?  Is Paulus really his father?  Was Natalee taken to a party?  I don't know what the Monkeys have ruled out, but if Lorenzo is into something illegal, some members of ALE are probably covering for him.  That's why (I read) criminals operate in the Caribbean:  tough banking laws; small, inexperienced and corruptible law enforcement and few checks and balances to uncover corruption.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: December 24, 2006, 01:00:32 AM »

It's now officially Christmas Eve in the Midwest.  

Merry Christmas little monkeys!  

And goodnight!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: December 24, 2006, 01:02:25 AM »

At one time it was rumored he was the drug kingpin.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 24, 2006, 01:06:58 AM »

In a Diario article when they talked about the school children raping, and cell phoning it, I think they freatured a picture of his house and asking if anyone remembered being there at parties.

The alibi that he was at the party maybe what Shango said that the alibi might is so hard to break.

Think I am not spelling "alibi' right. Still watching DIY and HGTV network.

Monkeys, I used to want to live long enogh to see flat TV on a wall. Well, now we have that, my next goal is to see RAM for our brains.. more memory! and  justice for Natalee.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: December 24, 2006, 01:10:43 AM »

In a Diario article when they talked about the school children raping, and cell phoning it, I think they freatured a picture of his house and asking if anyone remembered being there at parties.

The alibi that he was at the party maybe what Shango said that the alibi might is so hard to break.

Monkeys, I used to want to live long enogh to see flat TV on a wall. Well, now we have that, my next goal is to see RAM for our brains.. more memory! and  justice for Natalee.

I want to know what happened to our "flying cars".  You know, like in the Jetsons!  How come we haven't seen that yet? Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 24, 2006, 01:16:31 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I want to know what happened to our "flying cars".  You know, like in the Jetsons!  How come we haven't seen that yet? Laughing

Hope I never live to see 'flying cars'. Can you imagine some of the crazies that drive on the roads? Bad enough living near residential intersections and worrying about cars coming into the house after a collision. Just think of all the 'flying cars' dropping out of the skies onto your roof top.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 24, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SAM: OMG Florida say it ain't so. I remember Sandrak posted a picture somewhere (probably the original refugee site) Or it could have been here, the pic was supposedly Lorenzo and someone. They both had mask and body paint as I remember. I figure it was one of her many little jokes.

Is this the photo? Titled "Max A. & Corey Taylor
(Deftones & slipknot)
Kinda looks like Lorenzo's "rave ranch"

Klaas if you are here, the link Florida is giving us to the picture of Renzo, the DJ and another guy. I seem to remember you having a pic of this guy. That picture may even have Joran in it. Not sure it is Paul Brough though.

This photo?...of possibly Paul Brough in the back row:

Nope - no Paul Brough or Lorenzo in any of the photos above.

Nope, sure not.  I recently posted that photo of Corey Taylor of the rock bank Slipknot for Bleachedblack.  No Max Arends, either.  Remember we did a detailed discussion of both the Max Arends including photos, one real close up of the one at school in Florida, etc. and pretty good one of the race car driver.  Neither are in these photos.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 24, 2006, 01:19:35 AM »

Maybe they couldn't get permits for garages on the roof! I'd forgotten about the flying cars. Can't you just imagine them crashing down upon us! Another 405 mess.  Remember the man putting on a helicopter to go to work?

Gosh, if we had flying cars, they'd be in Carnut's collection.

Klaas, would you please email me about Easy, please. How's he doing? Will he ever be back to post here etc? today2004@earthlink.net. TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.