May 22, 2024, 05:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 367137 times)
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: April 06, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »

email klaas!Thanx!

Emailed you back 

hi Klass just want to say thanks and your a super person on here
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: April 06, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »

NO one is saying what I want to read right now. For 10 days we have been looking for this little girl. Flyers being passed, candles being lit, prayers being sent...Why is no one saying this can't possibly be her body because she is still alive?? I am sick right now, I am wanting to throw up or scream but all that is coming out are tears of pain for this poor child.

This is horrible, terrible and terrifying!

Yes tracygirl, it is, and I just wanted to tell you there are many of us on here that have been in your shoes, and are with you on this one.

This may not be comforting right now, but it is meant to be- There is nothing worse in the world, than a baby "out there", discarded. The pain and anguish this family has been going through only starts the process to eventual possible healing ( to the extent one can) by locating her and getting answers for her.  I have never met a family regardless of how heinous the conditions of their loved one were found, that did not prefer that over them just being "missing".

I hope being here among some of the smartest and kindest chimps is comforting; I know it has been for me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: April 06, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »

email klaas!Thanx!

Emailed you back 

hi Klass just want to say thanks and your a super person on here

Thanks Dawg
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: April 06, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »

NO one is saying what I want to read right now. For 10 days we have been looking for this little girl. Flyers being passed, candles being lit, prayers being sent...Why is no one saying this can't possibly be her body because she is still alive?? I am sick right now, I am wanting to throw up or scream but all that is coming out are tears of pain for this poor child.

Yes tracygirl, it is, and I just wanted to tell you there are many of us on here that have been in your shoes, and are with you on this one.

This may not be comforting right now, but it is meant to be- There is nothing worse in the world, than a baby "out there", discarded. The pain and anguish this family has been going through only starts the process to eventual possible healing ( to the extent one can) by locating her and getting answers for her.  I have never met a family regardless of how heinous the conditions of their loved one were found, that did not prefer that over them just being "missing".

I hope being here among some of the smartest and kindest chimps is comforting; I know it has been for me.

TY Blink, you are such a wise Monkey & this being such a horrible thing, help bring everything back in perspective, I know it helped me right now.

NCSunny

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: April 06, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »

JMO

But seems like a big waste of time, money, people  to  do full crime scene investigation, close the air space and haul the bag back to a lab... W/O  just a little peek into the bag 1st.

SeeYaByeeee

You can bet the farm workers did look inside.. They are poor and it could have been money..
If they really did drag it on shore.. The way it was half sunk in the mud, I question it being drug on shore and if it was I question it being empty, as it would not sunk in the mud. It is heavy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: April 06, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57394&catid=2

Suspicious Container Found in Tracy Pond
Written for the web byPosted By: C. Johnson, Internet News Producer   

TRACY, CA - What is in a suitcase-like container found in an irrigation pond two miles from where an 8-year-old Tracy girl was last seen 10 days ago remains a mystery at this time.

"There are no indications there are human remains in there," said Sgt. Tony Sheneman with the Tracy Police Department in a Monday afternoon news conference.

Sheneman said investigators were photographing and mapping the area off Tracy Boulevard and Whitehall Road where the container was found by farmworkers about 10 a.m. He said the workers were draining the pond in preparation of flooding a nearby field when the item floated to the surface. A worker moved it to the pond edge, Sheneman said, and then called authorities.

Sheneman said the container will be taken to a different location later Monday to be opened.

The sergeant said the area was gone over twice in the last two weekends as searchers looked for Sandra Cantu. She vanished March 27. The last sighting of her was on surveillance tape about 4 p.m. that day in Orchard Estates mobile home park where she lives with her family.

NEWS10 SPECIAL: Sandra Cantu Search

Sheneman described the item as a black container of substantial size. Aerial images of the item show what appears to be a dark-colored suitcase or garment bag. The pond is surrounded by cropland.

Tracy police, the California Highway Patrol and numerous official vehicles were at the scene.

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: April 06, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »

Just heard the newsguy say "lets not assume there was an abducter"
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: April 06, 2009, 07:34:47 PM »

JMO

But seems like a big waste of time, money, people  to  do full crime scene investigation, close the air space and haul the bag back to a lab... W/O  just a little peek into the bag 1st.

SeeYaByeeee

You can bet the farm workers did look inside.. They are poor and it could have been money..
If they really did drag it on shore.. The way it was half sunk in the mud, I question it being drug on shore and if it was I question it being empty, as it would not sunk in the mud. It is heavy

Well there finger prints would have been on it since they dragged it in anyway so I am betting they looked to.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1068 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:49 PM »

TG Not one of Us here want that Bag to be related to Sandra .. You have to know that. We here on Scared Monkeys are here for a reason and that is to offer up factual reporting as events unfold. We do not pride ourselves along with Mainstream media as our only Facts.  Many Monkeys have gone above and beyond ..and are so diligent in the Mission of finding Lost Children. Not looking for a pat on the back. Nor to be anyone's hero. Just amazingly Loving People.
We are all together here  to accumulate knowledge and share with each other for one reason and one reason only " We are Monkeys " Our Mission to Bring the Missing Home.
And if god forbid the Missing are Found and are no longer with us - WE STAND TOGETHER for JUSTICE ..to fight for that Child.. 
We are not Arm Chair Sleuths that have nothing better to do. We Stand Together as A United Front. We are the People  .. not the Reporters, not the grand standers. We are Moms, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Fathers, Brothers..  Most of us Wounded somehow in our own lives ..that we are driven to help/aid others ..Because we Can.
We are Monkeys. Your now a Monkey too Tracy Girl. Welcome.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: April 06, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

It really doesn't look like a suitcase or garmet bag to me..it looks more like my outside garbage can with a handle.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: April 06, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »

So many things I can say about that, but all involve language my mother taught me not to use. If I hear one more time she may not have been abducted I will scream! Do you think it is just denial?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: April 06, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »

TG Not one of Us here want that Bag to be related to Sandra .. You have to know that. We here on Scared Monkeys are here for a reason and that is to offer up factual reporting as events unfold. We do not pride ourselves along with Mainstream media as our only Facts.  Many Monkeys have gone above and beyond ..and are so diligent in the Mission of finding Lost Children. Not looking for a pat on the back. Nor to be anyone's hero. Just amazingly Loving People.
We are all together here  to accumulate knowledge and share with each other for one reason and one reason only " We are Monkeys " Our Mission to Bring the Missing Home.
And if god forbid the Missing are Found and are no longer with us - WE STAND TOGETHER for JUSTICE ..to fight for that Child.. 
We are not Arm Chair Sleuths that have nothing better to do. We Stand Together as A United Front. We are the People  .. not the Reporters, not the grand standers. We are Moms, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Fathers, Brothers..  Most of us Wounded somehow in our own lives ..that we are driven to help/aid others ..Because we Can.

Thank you for such kind words. I came to your sight because you all sounded like experts of sorts on this subject. You are very dedicated, it shows. Thank you for welcoming me. This subject has always been a difficult one for me to face. maybe now I can.
I also want to add, you are all so strong, this is difficult stuff.  I commend your dedication
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: April 06, 2009, 07:49:22 PM »

So many things I can say about that, but all involve language my mother taught me not to use. If I hear one more time she may not have been abducted I will scream! Do you think it is just denial?

I hear that. She didn't do it to herself. Some of those news peoples IQ is lower than my 8 year olds. I have seen some pretty dumb ones.
Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #1073 on: April 06, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »

I just heard on JVM that the farmers were well aware of the searching of Sandra. That is why the called the LE!  I pray that she is not in there!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: April 06, 2009, 07:50:51 PM »

Thank you for such kind words. I came to your sight because you all sounded like experts of sorts on this subject. You are very dedicated, it shows. Thank you for welcoming me. This subject has always been a difficult one for me to face. maybe now I can.
I also want to add, you are all so strong, this is difficult stuff.  I commend your dedication

I hope and pray to God nothing ever happens to my kids but I would need the Monkeys behind me if something ever did. There are wonderful people here.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: April 06, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »

I hope I dont offend anyone when I say this, but in the last 2 pressers I watched, I have heard some of the dumbest questions by reporters who should know better.
One today actually did not KNOW the name of the Mobile Home Park..wth?

I hear that. She didn't do it to herself. Some of those news peoples IQ is lower than my 8 year olds. I have seen some pretty dumb ones.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: April 06, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »

I just heard on JVM that the farmers were well aware of the searching of Sandra. That is why the called the LE!  I pray that she is not in there!

Hi Srobbins.  I too pray she's not in there.

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: April 06, 2009, 07:56:30 PM »

Really  great  post  Deenie.   You're so right,  being part of SM has heightened my awareness and desire to get involved, look for opportunities to make our universe a more caring, safe place to let our children grow up in.  Along with that, to be a voice of outrage for the innocent ones who are missing or killed.  justice for them often is helped along by a united goal from strangers like us who won't let their cases fade into obscurity.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »

JMO

SeeYaByeeee

Well there finger prints would have been on it since they dragged it in anyway so I am betting they looked to.

possibly and this would make sense with what the detective said on HLN that the farmer did not even know that the child was missing....unless the detective on HLN misspoke about the farmer not knowing...God knows that happens enough in these cases...
still holding out hope that it is not her in that bag....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: April 06, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

^^^^^^ should have said, the farmer not knowing until he looked in the bag...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.