May 17, 2024, 09:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269271 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 12, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »

Hi Trimm <#

Can anybody explain why Casey would have been scared? I keep reading that, but I'm trying to figure out what happened or what was said that might have made her scared?
Nice to see you!!!  I think she is finally realizing that this is going to be the extent of her life until she is locked up for good.

I think she realized Jose is going to be the only "hottie" she's hooking up with like for the rest of her life.

Yep, the only other "hotties" she will be hooked up with will probably look like her co-counsel.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 12, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »

goodnmad, I guess I'd be scared to realize that, too. He's a heck of a man to be stuck with. 

Nice to see you too, A1! 

mgoblue- too bad I missed all of that as it was happening. I'm sure hoping reality did smack her upside the head, even if only for a split second..  I wonder if she ever wakes up in a cold sweat in the jail. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: March 12, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »

I still say all the hoopla over her outfit today was to try to cut down her PARTY GIRL image that she has..IMO..Just a taste of what she will look like present for the jury.  Also her hair is most likely not grease it's water that they used to slick her hair back...Aunt is a hairstylist and that's per her mouth.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 12, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »

JVM talking about the two skeletons forming a heart!  Is it a monkey that sent it in?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: March 12, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »

goodnmad, I guess I'd be scared to realize that, too. He's a heck of a man to be stuck with. 

Nice to see you too, A1! 

mgoblue- too bad I missed all of that as it was happening. I'm sure hoping reality did smack her upside the head, even if only for a split second..  I wonder if she ever wakes up in a cold sweat in the jail. 

I hope that happens to her every day for the rest of her life.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

Hi Trimm <#

Can anybody explain why Casey would have been scared? I keep reading that, but I'm trying to figure out what happened or what was said that might have made her scared?

In court they were discussing the hair found in the trunk of the car and the trash,etc.
You see it on Casey's face that she looked scared.I enjoiyed that part. 
when you get a chance try to watch a replay of the hearing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 12, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »

FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED THE HEARING OR JUST WANTS A GENERAL SYNOPSIS

Casey Anthony's defense fails to win sanctions against state

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
   5:17 PM EDT, March 12, 2009

5:17 p.m. After today's hearing, Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said they plan on contacting the FBI and asking for various notes from the agency.

The defense also said one thing they plan to follow-up with at trial is the fact that Orange County Sheriff's Office crime-scene investigators destroy their notes once they write their reports.

4:58 p.m. Judge Strickland has heard all the motions scheduled for today. He said that if the investigator who reviewed the ex-boyfriend's computer has notes, he or she needs to turn them over.

4:54 p.m. Judge Strickland denied the defense's request for sanctions.

They are now discussing the final motion, which is about screen shots from the computer belonging to one of Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriends.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they are asking investigators to turn over all the contents.

The defense team already has the computer hard-drive, so the judge is asking why they actually need the screen shots.

Defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden said the defense wants to know if there are notes from the computer examiner.

4:47 p.m. Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick told Judge Stan Strickland that Jose Baez is trying to argue something he hasn't proven. She said Baez is trying to insinuate some type of police misconduct.

4:40 p.m. Defense attorney Jose Baez was going to call another witness but changed his mind. He is now addressing Judge Strickland.

4:30 p.m. The crime scene investigator was at the Sheriff's Office when Dr. Henry Lee -- one of Jose Baez's experts -- arrived to inspect evidence. Lee was going to inspect the car and other evidence.

4:12 p.m. Defense attorney Jose Baez is now questioning a crime scene investigator who processed Anthony's car July 16.

4:00 p.m.The judge has called the attorneys to the bench and is talking to them now.

3:55 p.m. Judge Strickland has found the defense's request for DNA and evidence gathering is moot. Strickland wants the defense to request the information from the FBI and private labs.

3:40 p.m. Judge Stan Strickland granted Conway's motion. Conway asked the judge to block prosecutors from releasing a note George Anthony wrote in January when he threatened suicide.

3:35 p.m. A hearing in the case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old accused of killing her daughter, is about to start in Orange County courtroom 19D.

Anthony - who is required to attend all hearings - is sitting next to her attorney Jose Baez and co-counsel Linda Kenney Baden. She was seated before the public was allowed in the courtroom. Her hair is pulled back and she appears to be wearing a white cardigan atop a dark shirt and dark pants.

The courtroom is packed with reporters and onlookers. Anthony's parents - George Anthony and Cindy Anthony are sitting in the first row, behind their daughter. Orange County detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich are also in attendance.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments on four motions, including one filed by lawyer Brad Conway, who is representing George Anthony and Cindy Anthony.

Conway wants to stop prosecutors from releasing a note George Anthony wrote in January when he threatened suicide.

The letter may be part of investigative documents that could be released to the public under Florida's open record laws.

Distraught over his granddaughter's death and his daughter's arrest, George Anthony threatened suicide in January.

He penned the note Jan. 23, before police found him in a Daytona Beach motel. He was taken to a nearby hospital where he stayed several days.

In paperwork filed in court, Conway argued that the note contains personal information that is not relevant to the criminal investigation. Releasing it would be embarrassing for the family, he wrote.

Another topic on the list of motions involve the defense's request for prosecutors and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

Baez also wants the state to turn over computer screen shots or printout from a computer that belonged to Ricardo Morales, one of Anthony's former boyfriends. At one point, he had a picture of a woman on his MySpace page - a social networking Web site - that stated "win her over with chloroform."

Investigators examined Morales' computer and found "nothing incriminating." Baez wrote in his motion that the defense is entitled to know what the state felt was "not incriminating" so the defense can compare it to their own computer analysis.

The last issue scheduled today is Baez's request to have prosecutors sanctioned because a defense expert who examined Anthony's car was not informed about all the evidence removed from the vehicle.

Investigators removed trash from the trunk before criminalist Henry Lee inspected the car for the defense.

Authorities failed to tell him it was taken out. Now, the defense must request notes and opinions by the state's two experts, according to the motion.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #307 on: March 12, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »

Who is this bimbette on JVM "Rosie"  In sessions?  Anyone watching?  She said Ricardo was a cop!   A) Ricardo Morales is NOT a cop  B) What is this crap she's spewing that he deleted his computer before turning it over?  C)  So what he posted a picture about chloroform - it wasnt in his house, trunk, there is nothing linking him to abducting or murdering Caylee, PERIOD...I think its absolutely slanderous how her attorneys OR pundits are can take this quantum leap on ONE picture depicting two adults that just happen to reference chloroform for a sexual purpose

Clinical psychiatrist Dr Dale (I didnt catch the last name) says he doesnt she her as depressed, he sees her as a sociopath

Put the Shut to the up JVM & Jayne Whineeeeeeeeeetraub!    Did I happen to mention previously that I loathe these two women!   Why on earth is CNN keeping this mullethead!   I cant wait for this case to be over so I never ever have to watch this show again

Did you know that JVM replaced Glenn Beck?  He has turned into ratings gold for FOX and she does not even register!  I bet CNN is kicking themselves!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #308 on: March 12, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »

Hi Trimm <#

In court they were discussing the hair found in the trunk of the car and the trash,etc.
You see it on Casey's face that she looked scared.I enjoiyed that part. 
when you get a chance try to watch a replay of the hearing.

She's thinking "Damn I didn't clean out the trunk good enough."

Or she's thinking what a dumb beyooootch she is. Take your pick. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 12, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »

Who is this bimbette on JVM "Rosie"  In sessions?  Anyone watching?  She said Ricardo was a cop!   A) Ricardo Morales is NOT a cop  B) What is this crap she's spewing that he deleted his computer before turning it over?  C)  So what he posted a picture about chloroform - it wasnt in his house, trunk, there is nothing linking him to abducting or murdering Caylee, PERIOD...I think its absolutely slanderous how her attorneys OR pundits are can take this quantum leap on ONE picture depicting two adults that just happen to reference chloroform for a sexual purpose

Clinical psychiatrist Dr Dale (I didnt catch the last name) says he doesnt she her as depressed, he sees her as a sociopath

Put the Shut to the up JVM & Jayne Whineeeeeeeeeetraub!    Did I happen to mention previously that I loathe these two women!   Why on earth is CNN keeping this mullethead!   I cant wait for this case to be over so I never ever have to watch this show again

Did you know that JVM replaced Glenn Beck?  He has turned into ratings gold for FOX and she does not even register!  I bet CNN is kicking themselves!

Lisa

Yes, Glen felt stifled & muzzled on CNN & Im thrilled for him that Fox picked him up...his ratings are going thru the roof

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 12, 2009, 07:45:18 PM »

Have fun monkeys, I have to get off this back for a bit...heading for the recliner couch & heating pad to watch NG - she should have a few intereting things to comment tonight!  Cyas on the late side MUAH!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #311 on: March 12, 2009, 07:46:53 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: March 12, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

alrighty friends, this old monkey is going to rest for a while then head off to bed.

it has been fun

see ya tomorrow

geek

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: March 12, 2009, 07:48:55 PM »

Dolce ... blank paper haaaaa! Love it.

She looks like she's about to rip him a new one. 

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »

This is too funny - Jane just said someone sent her the observation about the two kissing skulls forming a heart.  I know I mentioned it and Desi and Brandi helped me with the art - but I am wondering if other sites had this before us.  I didn't write her - any of you guys, or are they reading us? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #315 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »

alrighty friends, this old monkey is going to rest for a while then head off to bed.

it has been fun

see ya tomorrow

geek
Nighty night GnM!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »

Ya gotta be a pretty pissy poor lawyer to have your own witness hand you your a$$!
Go County Guy!!!

CAN U EXPLAIN ABOUT THE $$$
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »

Someone posted "puke monkey" on the Haleigh thread, we could have used him earlier!!!! ::Mo ::cartwheel::nkeyDance::

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 12, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »

Don't get Nut started on Jayne Winetraub.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: March 12, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »

JVM also messed on Haleigh's dad and Misty...reportedly they got married today and JVM said that they have been together for 4 yrs..! not that is a major screw up....No Jane, try 5 months...well, 6 if you count this month that Haleigh has been missing...Get your facts straight Jane..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.