May 16, 2024, 06:48:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269135 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

WE KNOW THERE IS NO CREDEBILITY IN THE A'S STATEMENTS!!

Found this, from March 1 (12 days ago)
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/01/join-leonard-padilla-live-tonight/
(includes large publicity shot of LP, feet up on desk)
-------------
TONIGHT:
Join LEONARD PADILLA live, get a unique look into cases from the eyes of the World Famous Bounty Hunter. This discussion will start with a list of prearranged questions from the Caylee Anthony case asked then answered by Leonard.

-------------

LP ended up canceling that last chat. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »

I found the following interesting paragraphs on this site: http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/hands_body_language.htm

"Rubbing the hands together can mean that the person is cold. It also means the person is feeling particularly gleeful about something. This can be a shared benefit and be used in a conspiratorial way.

"When they do this less obviously and more slowly, they might thinking that they are going to benefit at the expense of someone else. Watch also for small smiles and defocused eyes as they imagine a rosy future (at least for them)."

Sounds like Casey. What a crock.

Ah, she did look "unfocused" in that picture.  Interesting. 

BTW, rmcalo, you posted this yesterday:
I have been having a lot of trouble with putting the case out of mind. It is just hard to think of Caylee's saucer-like, innocent, hazel eyes; how much she must have suffered; and the unfairness of it all. I need to focus on my work today and stop checking the news online. I just wish justice would be served soon (can't wait until October).

Also, more and more, something tells me that Cindy has blood on her hands, too. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me. It's just nagging at me. I'm sorry for saying that to anyone who might support her.

I feel your pain, rmcalo.  Caylee haunts me, too.

And though I hesitate to categorically jump on that Cindy wagon with you, I have to admit that I kinda sorta "in a backwards kind of way" can't help but agree.  Do I have any proof?  No.  But there are plenty of circumstantial bits and pieces.  A mountain of them.  Whether she had anything directly to do with Caylee's demise, it's hard not to believe that Cindy does have "blood on her hands" as an accessory after the fact, or as an evidence withholder or tamperer.  Something's just not right. Too many lies, too much guilty behavior.   
Too little actual concern for Caylee.   

Cindy could alleviate some of the "cover-up" suspicion by going public with an outcry to find the killer of her beloved granddaughter, since she claims NOT to believe that her daughter was responsible.  However, she's painted herself in a corner by going along with the Zany-Zanny-Defense. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2009, 10:13:17 PM »

Reeheeheeallly? 
Could he be spooked by the specter of a Kronk-suit, Akmom?? 
Did they say why he canceled?

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

sorry OT and to repost.. but i twitter.. and thought i would post this for ya..
if anyone twitters..or you could email, chris cuomo is doing a interview about the stacy peterson case, and wants to know if there is INTEREST!
i told him to check www.scaredmonkeys and he will SEE interest!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about stacy peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about scott peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!

edited because i am an idiot.. its STACY peterson case...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »

<snip by Desi>

Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?I hope she has a note!

** ahem **

"Dear Scared Monkeys:  Please excuse Desdemona's recent absence.  In addition to neglecting her usual good care of her own health, hygiene, sleep and nutritional needs, Desi could no longer put off her basic obligations and duties as a mother, friend, employee, and homemaker.  Plus, the case has caused her excessive emotional distress at times, such as seeing the Evil Casey and her "Scheme Team" on TV yesterday.  Until further notice, Desi has been restricted entirely from Scared Monkeys.  Furthermore, if you should see her sneaking back into the forum at any time before she gets her real life completely back to normal, please notify me immediately.
Sincerely, 
Desi's Guilty Conscience"

-----------------

Hi Monkeys!   

Reading to get caught up.  Just saw that NewsJunkie's skeleton/heart thingy got nabbed and ended up on JVM.  **sigh** Sorry that happened, ANJM.  er... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?  No?  I didn't think so.

A bit O/T here, but I realize that sometimes smart sleuthers can come up with the same ideas around the same time independently of each other.  Sometimes, I will have a huge "a-ha" moment and Google around for confirmation, only to find that someone here or at another site has discovered it before me.  HOWEVER, it has also unfortunately sometimes been the case since last July that Desi has worked hard to come up with something unique and posted it, only to discover that someone is taking credit elsewhere for my ideas and/or exact words!

Yes, NewsJunkie, it DOES make one feel violated.  And it's wrong.  Early on in this case, (when I had my own internet presence) I eventually decided to look at it this way:   I work for Caylee, and not for kudos for myself. Caylee and Justice -- that's what I care about.  So, if some unscrupulous lurker/poster takes an idea and spreads it around -- even if they claim it for their own with no citation -- I decided not to feel upset.  This case upsets me way too much as it is.  As long as the material is being used in the interest of justice for Caylee, I try to keep a stiff upper lip about unfair "thefts" of that nature.  Not easy, but I try.

Desi
(No more O/T, I promise Klaasend)

That's a great attitude to take Desi.  I really respect you for it.     salut  But I gotta say I cannot abide folks who steal others work.  Grrrr...  Don't you worry though for we all know the truth (and so does the the little worm  ).

Foggy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »

I liked ( kinda ) LP. Casey got up his nose and so did Cindy.
Maybe he had to bow out on a legal / LE advisement. After he said that Casey's fingerprints were on the duct tape.
I think and I believe that I read there was a partial print that was Casey's.
The defense is not looking for another suspect, they are going to try to find technicalities to have evidence thrown out. Evidence that is not thrown out will be weakened by " experts ".
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2009, 10:29:19 PM »

Reeheeheeallly? 

Never said why he canceled.  I get a kick out of LP, but it seemed like the last few times he was on NG, the wind seemed to be knocked out of his sails.  I wondered then if there was something wrong. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »

sorry OT and to repost.. but i twitter.. and thought i would post this for ya..
if anyone twitters..or you could email, chris cuomo is doing a interview about the stacy peterson case, and wants to know if there is INTEREST!
i told him to check www.scaredmonkeys and he will SEE interest!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about stacy peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about scott peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!
edited because i am an idiot.. its STACY peterson case...

Laci Scott Stacy Michael -- too many Petersons!  heykim, please don't call our fellow Monkey (you) an "idiot!"  You're a smart Monkey!

Not a "tweeter" myself, but Scared Monkeys care about Stacy Peterson and all mysteriously missing (and most likely killed and disposed of by a creepy sociopathic murderer) persons.  So thanks.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

what is going on with chris cuomo and twitter?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 13, 2009, 10:43:34 PM »

Reeheeheeallly? 

Never said why he canceled.  I get a kick out of LP, but it seemed like the last few times he was on NG, the wind seemed to be knocked out of his sails.  I wondered then if there was something wrong. 
Yes akmom, this is why I have been inquiring.  He seemed a bit subdued or detached basically since the whole "We're throwing a party memorial and YOU'RE not invited!" episode.  And now he's virtually disappeared.  SO unlike him.

The so-called "Memorial" was the 19th and the news about the lawsuit threat was the 23rd IIRC.  (Not positive on these dates, TLTLIU*)

P.S.  Hi Foggy, thanks and good to see you.  And hi katgram -- So you think maybe LP's "loose lips" could have been silenced?  Hmm.. It's a mystery...

*  TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 13, 2009, 10:50:06 PM »

what is going on with chris cuomo and twitter?

Looks like heykim was last seen in the Stacy Ann Peterson thread, not sure if she's there now.

Link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2295.new#new

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #731 on: March 13, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »

Hi Guys,

I thought you all would like to know this
Dave & Robin Holloway's 10 yr. old daughter was injured in a fall from the monkey bars at school earlier this week. She was briefly unconscious & x-rays revealed 2 fractured vertebrae in her back. She is currently in a hospital in Jackson, MS. My granddaughter goes to the same school & this was announced to the students. Please keep the Holloway's in your thoughts & prayers. Monken

I posted this in Natalee's thread
i will keep her and them in my prayers
Poor dear.  Thank you for the information Monken.  I will add them to my prayers.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #732 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

I swear is JVM-Issues dense ...   She keeps referring to Casey's defense as the "dream team" and several of her guests and callers have begged to differ with her & yet she uses this every dang night!   After yesterday's display & disclosures how could she say that with a straight face!   Maybe I need to start a boycott to HLN that they need to

OUST THE MULLETHEAD!

I am all for the outing of the mullethead!  I do not think we would make much of a blip on the radar though with our boycott.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »

<snip by Desi>

Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?I hope she has a note!

-----------------> Snip - hope my new scissors are working!
That's a great attitude to take Desi.  I really respect you for it.     salut  But I gotta say I cannot abide folks who steal others work.  Grrrr...  Don't you worry though for we all know the truth (and so does the the little worm  ).

Foggy

You know Foggy, maybe we look at like the folks who stole the Gideon bibles from hotels............they need them more than we do!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »

Reeheeheeallly? 

Yes akmom, this is why I have been inquiring.  He seemed a bit subdued or detached basically since the whole "We're throwing a party memorial and YOU'RE not invited!" episode.  And now he's virtually disappeared.  SO unlike him.

The so-called "Memorial" was the 19th and the news about the lawsuit threat was the 23rd IIRC.  (Not positive on these dates, TLTLIU*)

P.S.  Hi Foggy, thanks and good to see you.  And hi katgram -- So you think maybe LP's "loose lips" could have been silenced?  Hmm.. It's a mystery...

*  TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP.

Folks, I got a kick out of LP.  He struck me as a breath of fresh air in the whole horrible mess.  I don't think anyone but Caylee knocked the wind out of his sails...and the weird world he found himself w/the Ants. 

Imho, its like he and his handlers maybe thought getting involved w/them might be a good idea at the time, but then it became too depressing.  Remember when he said that bit about how he was grieving (my words) over the death of his daughter's cat?  As I recall, he was remarking on some odd vibes he was gleaning from Ants when the death of the kitty came up by comparison. 

Anyhow, I kinda decided I loved him when he mentioned the loss of the kitty cat.  It was very touching.  And contrasting that reaction about the late kitty friend to the Ants Twilight Zone reaction to the loss of Caylee, a human toddler--was very striking to me. 

Foggy 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2009, 11:09:21 PM »

I hate it that KC can wear makeup to court.  I think she has eyeliner on and the red lipstick was used for rouge.  No woman behind bars should have the option of using makeup.  They should never be given any kind of options or treatments that women on the outside can have.....except food (bread and water), and a bath once a week.
She was as snug as a bug in a rug when she walked in, seemed very confident........however, walking out, that confidence was ripped to shreads.
The look on her face was priceless.
JMO,

Casey looks like a linebacker to me. Those shoulders and arms, oh my 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

I swear is JVM-Issues dense ...   She keeps referring to Casey's defense as the "dream team" and several of her guests and callers have begged to differ with her & yet she uses this every dang night!   After yesterday's display & disclosures how could she say that with a straight face!   Maybe I need to start a boycott to HLN that they need to

OUST THE MULLETHEAD!

I am all for the outing of the mullethead!  I do not think we would make much of a blip on the radar though with our boycott.

J. Baez --- Delusional (and under investigation)
L. K. Baden --- Disgraceful (and rude)
T. Macaluso --- Dishonest (and under investigation)
H. Lee --- Discredited (kicked off Spector trial)

Yeah, how is this a "Dream" Team?  "Nightmare," maybe. 
I call them the "Scheme Team."

("outing of the mullethead" -- Bwahahahaha)

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

OUST THE MULLETHEAD!

J. Baez --- Delusional (and under investigation)
L. K. Baden --- Disgraceful (and rude)
T. Macaluso --- Dishonest (and under investigation)
H. Lee --- Discredited (kicked off Spector trial)

Yeah, how is this a "Dream" Team?  "Nightmare," maybe. 
I call them the "Scheme Team."

("outing of the mullethead" -- Bwahahahaha)

LOL Des, right on!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »

Reeheeheeallly? 

I miss him not being on NG... he livened it up.  I was also wondering why he wasn't on there anymore.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 13, 2009, 11:18:32 PM »

<snip by Desi>

-----------------> Snip - hope my new scissors are working!

Foggy

You know Foggy, maybe we look at like the folks who stole the Gideon bibles from hotels............they need them more than we do!

NewsJ, yeah I can take that attitude sometimes.  But not to get too serious about this, but here I go.

Just say someone (or folks) collaborated on something that broke the case?  I think attribution is in order...BIG time. 

And I still think thieves are little worms...but that'd be insulting worms  On second thought I'll call thieves, parasitic creatures who don't possess an original thought.

Ya'll done good...and I love the positive attitude.  Maybe your forgiving hearts will rub off on me. 

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.