May 22, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427388 times)
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: February 14, 2010, 07:38:29 PM »

A poster on Tammi's facebook page

Happy Anniversary. Hope to see you soon. Will let you know how the trip is being planned. ♥
7 hours ago

She is from Chowchilla, CA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1881 on: February 14, 2010, 08:03:17 PM »

Never mind I found it!!
Where did she have time to marry Jack - and did  Jack say somewhere that they were married for 10 years?     

Tammi:
Married PAUL DENNIS TRAHAN JR 6/9/1988 was seperated 2/17/1989. Divorced 12/22/1989.

Married KIETH JOSEPH FACIO 3/27/1990. Divorced 10/10/1996

??? Mikel Wayne  Sikora  Case DR1999-001491 DFS - Default Decree 6/22/1999 ???

Annulment Michael Edwyne  Riddle   Decree Of Annulment  1/14/2002

So today is not her 11th wedding anniversary! That is for sure!
That woman probably has no idea how many husbands she has had 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1882 on: February 14, 2010, 08:03:39 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1883 on: February 15, 2010, 08:00:47 AM »

Jack and Tammi have only been in Az for less than 3 yrs.

Let me rephrase that. They have only been there full time for less than 3 yrs. Jack sold his house in Nashville in 2008. They could have had a second home in AZ.

Goodmorning Darla & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the info that Jack (Jackie) Don Smith sold his house within the last three years. This makes sense to me that
Jack took off from Nashville (after he adopted Hannah).  Travis Andrews Warford, Hannah's BIRTH FATHER  is from Nashville?

Sweet lit' Hannah, is Four and a half, the adoption went through a few year's ago, this makes a clean get away for Jack from
Hannah's bio parents, so JS & TS could start an anonymous new life in AZ.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: February 15, 2010, 09:25:56 AM »

We have know about EJ mental health for some time. One of the problems she had was she was off her meds.
The second problem she had was TS telling her over and over what a good mother she would be if she gave up the baby for adoption.

We know that she did have fits of rage. Breaking furniture, cutting up clothes etc.

Lets keep positive. She did go to AZ to meet someone. She did have her ID changed. She ate pizza on Christmas Eve with some unknown people. I just believe that baby is alive.

Sometimes I do wonder if the suckers she referred to was everyone. Logan, the Smiths and the second couple.

Right now I refuse to believe that angel is dead.

I pray you're right Belmom
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: February 15, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »

I thought I read here on scaredmokey that Tammi had problems with her business in Tennessee. Something about her license or business was not working under Tennessee laws. Does anyone remember posting that? One of the reason she moved to AZ was because she could set up her "business".
I would go back to try and find it but that would take me all day.

There has been a lot of progress made on the FB page Bring Home Baby Gabriel There is over 9000 members now. They are working on getting information out in Spanish and raising money for Logan and to raise the reward amount. We also pray at 12:00 central time. One o'clock for me in NC. Just lifting Logan and Gabriel name up. Also praying for all who are searching for him. Praying for EJ to open up and begin to talk.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1886 on: February 15, 2010, 12:09:49 PM »

Jack and Tammi have only been in Az for less than 3 yrs.

Let me rephrase that. They have only been there full time for less than 3 yrs. Jack sold his house in Nashville in 2008. They could have had a second home in AZ.

Goodmorning Darla & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the info that Jack (Jackie) Don Smith sold his house within the last three years. This makes sense to me that
Jack took off from Nashville (after he adopted Hannah).  Travis Andrews Warford, Hannah's BIRTH FATHER  is from Nashville?

Sweet lit' Hannah, is Four and a half, the adoption went through a few year's ago, this makes a clean get away for Jack from
Hannah's bio parents, so JS & TS could start an anonymous new life in AZ.

Hannah's bio Dad is a native of Dallas Tx. That is where he is now. The adoption just went through in 2008.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:01 PM »

Jack also has two other granddaughters by Nicki who are around 9 and 11. Nicki does not have custody of those two either.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: February 15, 2010, 12:23:52 PM »

I thought I read here on scaredmokey that Tammi had problems with her business in Tennessee. Something about her license or business was not working under Tennessee laws. Does anyone remember posting that? One of the reason she moved to AZ was because she could set up her "business".

There has been a lot of progress made on the FB page Bring Home Baby Gabriel There is over 9000 members now. They are working on getting information out in Spanish and raising money for Logan and to raise the reward amount. We also pray at 12:00 central time. One o'clock for me in NC. Just lifting Logan and Gabriel name up. Also praying for all who are searching for him. Praying for EJ to open up and begin to talk.

Belmom I know what you are talking about. She didn't have a license to do the colon therapy thing in Tenn. I am trying to find the doc for that but it is taking a little while.

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1889 on: February 15, 2010, 12:51:33 PM »

Jack also has two other granddaughters by Nicki who are around 9 and 11. Nicki does not have custody of those two either.

Darla & Monkey's,

Thank-you I did not know Hannah may have two other sisters.

Hannah's adoption was two years ago.

JS & TS left Tenn about the same time?

That shunk Jack told NG that he had two sons in Tenn., but did not acknowledge his Daughter, or even if he had a daughter.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: February 15, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »

Just when I begin to have some good thoughts about the Smiths. It gets shot down by how weird they are. I too have a sister who got married at age of 16. So head strong she wouldn't listen to anyone. He turned out to be very abusive. That marriage lasted only 8 months. She was lucky to get out alive. She put her past behind her and went on and worked hard and really made something of herself.

When I look at the pictures of Hannah I see a happy little girl. When Gabriel was with them he looks happy in the pictures.

Then I flip. Just because this woman now has money and a "career".  She has decided to be a good mother. She trying to redo her life. Jack and Tammi both have been really lousy parents to their bio kids. How dare them want to adopt someone kids and claim to be good parents. It's good to try and better yourself. But they should try to rebuild the relationships they broke years ago. I bet EJ knows nothing about Tammi and Jack's past. This woman is such a phony it drives me crazy. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: February 15, 2010, 01:46:05 PM »

Darla & Monkey's,

Thank-you I did not know Hannah may have two other sisters.

Hannah's adoption was two years ago.

JS & TS left Tenn about the same time?

That shunk Jack told NG that he had two sons in Tenn., but did not acknowledge his Daughter, or even if he had a daughter.

Jack does have two sons and Nicki. Tammi is only 4 months older than Nicki.
Hannah does have two older sisters. I have their names, but will not post them as they have nothing to do with this and they are kids.

God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 15, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »

Belmom I know what you are talking about. She didn't have a license to do the colon therapy thing in Tenn. I am trying to find the doc for that but it is taking a little while.

I think that kind of "Therapy" is not legal in TN and that's why she left.  Seems to me there was some legal problem, too, but I don't recall where I read it.  I know it was on SM but it was some time ago.  Some of the members who are so good at research posted it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 15, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »

This is part of it
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: February 15, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »

Thanks Northern, I have been looking everywhere for it. I knew you would have it as soon as you came in.

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1895 on: February 15, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »

This is part of it

Hi NoRose,

Do you have this information?

Jack D Smith (Age 57)

Lebanon, TN
Nashville, TN
Old Hickory, TN
Nolensville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Mount Juliet, TN

Vestal Nicole Blank (Age 38)
Tammie Peters Facio (Age 37)
Robin M Killen (Age 55)
Charlotte I Smith (Age 48)
Christy F Smith
Cynthia Dawn Smith (Age 54)
Jeri Smith (Age 83)
Susan L Smith (Age 67) 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: February 15, 2010, 03:16:30 PM »

O/T Court tomorrow for Alyssa Bustamante the girl who killed Elizabeth Olten
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: February 15, 2010, 03:18:05 PM »

This is part of it

Hi NoRose,

Do you have this information?

Jack D Smith (Age 57)

Lebanon, TN
Nashville, TN
Old Hickory, TN
Nolensville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Mount Juliet, TN

Vestal Nicole Blank (Age 38)
Tammie Peters Facio (Age 37)
Robin M Killen (Age 55)
Charlotte I Smith (Age 48)
Christy F Smith
Cynthia Dawn Smith (Age 54)
Jeri Smith (Age 83)
Susan L Smith (Age 67) 

Some of those places I had not seen associated with Jack before.  Thanks!   an angelic monkey
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: February 15, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

It's from the below pdf file

http://health.state.tn.us/Downloads/Me_Min091807.pdf

This is from the pdf file
Minutes Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners
September 18 and 19 2007

This would appear to be about the time the Smiths moved to AZ.

I found these listings also for or about Tammi's (the Smiths) business ventures:

The last two appear to be health insurance.

http://www.thelivingtree.us/directory/nutrition.html   Directory includes:

Healing Waters Health& Wellness

953 Main Street Suit 109-B Nashville Tennessee 37206
(615) 972-3663
After 15 years in mainstream medicine, Tammi has switched gears into natural medicine and homeopathic remedies. After a brush with death, she turned away from invasive procedures,surgeries and synthetic drugs which caused her to become even more ill. Through naturopathic medicine, Tammi learned to heal herself, and Colon Hydro Therapy played a large part in her recovery. Colon Hydro Therapy helps heal a vast majority of diseases,disorders,pain & depression. She uses the Hydro San machine which happens to be the best state of the art machines worldwide and gets optimum results! She incorporates O2 therapy,colon reflorastation,the ion footbath, lymphatic drainage, infrared sauna and Naturopathic Nutritional Therapies in the healing process.

http://healingwatersnashville.com/   Domain may be for sale?

Healing Waters and Wellness Clinic
1304 Central Court
Hermitage, TN 37076
615/972-3663
Open Weekdays 9am-6pm; Sat 10am-3pm

http://www.healthandwellnessmag.net/index_files/ServicesDirectoryC.htm

Healing Waters & Wellness Center

615 972-3663

Specializing in Colon Hydrotherapy

Ion Foot bath as well as other services.

(Tell them you heard about them in Health & Wellness Magazine)

http://www.buyerzone.com/local2/c/TN/Nashville/Group-Health-Insurance.html
Healing Waters Health and Wellness
1818 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37210

http://www.yellowpagecity.com/US/TN/Nashville/Health+Maintenance+Organizations+(Hmo)/

Health Maintenance Organization

Healing Waters Health And Wellness
MAP 1304 Central CT Hermitage TN 37076
615-872-8688

lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: February 15, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »

I found this information about a business but I don't know if it is the correct Tammi Smith. Just know the Smiths have money and it can't just be from cleaning colons.

If you find out it is not her please remove this post. Thank you

http://www.manta.com/c/mmyd2y6/shacalyn-enterprises-inc

Shacalyn Enterprises

6614 W Sweetwater Ave
Glendale, AZ  85304-1040

Phone: (623) 412-1978 

Business Categories
Franchises, selling or licensing in Glendale, AZ
Patent Owners And Lessors, Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (except Copyrighted Works) 

Shacalyn Enterprises Inc Business Information
Claim This Profile
Shacalyn Enterprises Inc is a private company categorized under Franchising and located in Glendale, AZ. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $440,000 and employs a staff of approximately 4.

Also Does Business As
Wheelers 
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated)
$440,000

Employees (Estimated)

SIC Code and Description
6794, Patent Owners and Lessors
NAICS Code and Description
533110, Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (except Copyrighted Works) Products, Services and Brands
Information not found (?)
State of Incorporation
Information not found
Years in Business 9

Company Contacts
Click on a name below to search Google for additional information

Contact Name Title
Tammi Smith President

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.