May 20, 2024, 08:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 273309 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »

The following words of Peter Devries implies his connection with Patrick had taken place prior to the rearrests of the the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

I suspect that the collaborations regarding projected outcomes began during the detainment and ... were ongoing right up to the secret meeting that Aruban authories had with "Devries and his team" regarding the fifth and final recording.

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2009, 07:29:27 AM »

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 -
« Reply #824 on: October 23, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »

I received this translation of Patrick's book from a friend and am told it's a good Dutch to English translation.  I added it to docstoc so you guys could read:   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6082.msg993083;topicseen#msg993083

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2009, 07:43:19 AM »

Please read the Range Rover transcript!  Listen to the Range Rover recording.  Joran admitted that he cannot be sure that Natalee Holloway was deceased following her apparent seizure prior to being dumped in the ocean.

It appears that Peter Devries is determined that Joran van der Sloot is not going to be implicated in anything more serious than the felony of disposing of a body.  Was that the collaborated plan?

Think about it ... Joran admitted to Patrick van der Eem in the Range Rover recording that he could not be sure that Natalee Holloway was dead was deceased.

Why is Peter Devries upholding the Aruban coverup agenda that implies that the only wrongdoing that Joran van der Sloot confessed to was the felony of assisting in the disposal of a "body" which ... under Dutch law ... is a misdemeanor.

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Peter Devries
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives.  During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

ACCORDING TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Range Rover Transcripts

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma.  I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good. I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead. Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead.  Could've been a coma.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »

John Q. Kelly ... the attorney for the family refers to the November 2007 detainments as a "dog and pony show" and ... his heart breaks for the parents of Natalee Holloway who flew to Aruba at the beginning of December with expectation from Hans Mos that maybe ... just maybe ... justice would finally prevail for their daughter.

At then end of January, 2006 ... Beth Holloway refers to these deceptions by those within the Aruban investigation as "devastating".

Janet 

++++++

A DOG AND PONY SHOW - NO NEW EVIDENCE?

ACCORDING TO JOHN Q. KELLY

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

BETH HOLLOWAY - IT IS DEVASTATING

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:  "There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

ANOTHER SECRET RECORDING

The leaked secret recording of the conversation between Joran, Deepak and Satish was not discredit by the Natalee's Freebirds.  A document was produced and posted on their blog as well as the SM forum.

Janet

+++++++

CORRUPT ARUBAN POLICE AND JUDGES REVEALED!

ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT AND DUTCH JUDGES IGNORE INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND THE KALPOE BROTHERS

On June 25, 2005 Joran Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Deepak and Satish, were being transported in an Aruba police van while their conversation was being secretly recorded. The statements made by the three suspects revealed unequivocally that they know pertinent and in-depth details about missing Mountain Brook student Natalee Holloway

ARUBAN POLICE IGNORE INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS BY THE SUSPECTS

Why did the Aruban investigators not follow up on such incriminating statements in their future interrogations of the three suspects? The gold mine of information included in that conversation was never tapped by law enforcement. It is interesting to note that segments of the conversation pointed to Joran’s father, Paulus Van Der Sloot, as having involvement in Natalee’s disappearance - yet questions about this suspect were ignored in all but the very earliest of police interviews. Could this be because Paulus Van Der Sloot was being protected by his close friend and lead investigator Jan van der Straten who just happened to be spearheading the case?

DUTCH JUDGES RELEASE SUSPECTS FROM GIVING FURTHER TESTIMONY

The Dutch judges from Curacao also share culpability in ignoring these statements by the three suspects. One in particular was Judge Robert “Bob” Smid who is reported to be a friend of Paulus Van Der Sloot, and had even stayed at his home while visiting the island. On August 30, 2005 Judge Smid issued a ruling that Joran should be held another 30 days, flew back to Curacao and immediately faxed in a reversal of his ruling. Two and a half weeks later Joran Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were all released from giving further testimony in the case.

On September 3, 2005 Joran Van der Sloot was released from police custody and fled to Holland. Drawing on an obscure Dutch judgement in another case, the judge ruled that Joran’s schoolwork was apparently more important than giving any further testimony in the Natalee Holloway case, even though he and the Kalpoe brothers disagree on key points about what happened the night Natalee disappeared.

DID THE ARUBAN POLICE AND DUTCH JUDGES REALLY WANT THIS CASE SOLVED?

Judging by their actions, neither the Aruban police or the Dutch judges cared enough about the victim, Natalee Holloway, to dig any further into the case. The three main suspects’ statements in the police van clearly indicate they have knowledge of what happened to the Alabama teenager, yet the law enforcement and judicial arms of Aruba’s government turned a blind eye to their criminality in the case.

In the early weeks of this case the Aruban government sent out media representatives such as Arlene Ellis-Schippers to explain that Dutch law is different from American law. Is it common in Dutch law to ignore incriminating statements made by key suspects? Is it common in Dutch law for judges to release key suspects to flee the country and never have to testify again? If so, you have to wonder if any visitor is safe on Dutch soil.

SEGMENTS OF THE POLICE VAN TAPES:

1- In this part of the conversation Deepak is urging Joran to tell the truth, saying he could straighten everything out by telling the truth. Note that Joran doesn't argue with this.

D says to J: You can straighten everything out in one shot, you know
J says to D: Why?
J says to D: You can straighten things out too
J says to D: Straighten things out how?
D says to J: You have to tell the truth.

2- Here the three suspects are pointing fingers at each other, threatening to expose each other’s involvement in the crime. Are they implying that Joran got himself into this trouble? Were they merely assisting him?

J says to S or D: Police told me about you now, if you go against me then that’s when I will go against you.
Brothers laugh: Heheheheheh
S says to J: We didn’t put you in this problem.

3- Here Joran says that he will laugh if they find Natalee alive. Does this imply that she is deceased, or will be by the time they find her?

J says to D: And I’ll laugh if they find the girl alive, f*** you.

4- In this portion the three suspects indicate that something bad happened to Natalee. Why wasn't this finger-pointing followed up on by the Aruban and Dutch interrogators?

J says to the brothers: I know very well that you’re scared.
J says to the brothers: If you did something bad to the girl, then we will see.
S says to J: I’m not scared.
S says to J: What do I have to be scared about?
D says to J: I want them to find the girl.

5- In this segment Deepak accuses Joran of telling the police that he (Deepak) buried Natalee at the Fisherman’s Huts. Joran denies telling the police this, despite the fact there is a police statement purporting this very accusation.

D says to J: You’re going to say shit about me in regards to the girl, that I buried the girl at the Fisherman’s Hut.
J says to D: Who said anything about a burial, I didn’t say anything about a burial.
D says to J: You declared that.
D says to J: Stop with the bullshit.
J says to D: I didn’t say anything about a burial.

6- In the part of the transcript Joran indicates that if the police find Natalee they will find something that will incriminate them. They will see what "sh*t"? Is this referring to some bad condition they left her in?

J says to the brothers: If they find the girl, then they will see the sh*t.

7- It has been well documented that Joran’s father Paulus Van der Sloot told the three suspects the day after Natalee disappeared that “if there is no corpse, there is no case.” Why would the elder van der Sloot give the three suspects this advice if they had no idea whether Natalee was alive or not?

J says to the brothers: You said that he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no corpse there’s no case, or I don’t know what more sorts of shit.
J says to the brothers: That’s not true, the only thing he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no body there don’t have a case.

8- And in this segment Deepak seems to indicate Paulus Van der Sloot is involved in the crime.

D to J: You don’t give a shit about your the members of your won family
J to D: The only thing that I can think of is my family I do what my family tells me to do
J to D: Right, +++++
D to J: Your own father, unbelievable
J to D: Wat my father,it is your [plural your] fault that he is arrested. I didn’t declare anything against my father, you [plural you] declared against my father

9- Here again the Kalpoe’s indicate that it was Joran’s fault that they were in the predicament they were in.

D says to J: We have suffered a lot because of you.

10- In this part of the conversation the Kalpoe’s say that the original lie of dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn was done for Joran’s benefit.

J says to the brothers: Who made the declaration about the guards; it was you and not me. Why?
Because I didn’t want to bring anyone into the problem who has nothing to do with this case.
D or S yells to J: The lie was for you.
J says to the brothers: It was you who admitted that.
D or S again yells to J: The lie was for you.

11- This final statement from Deepak to Joran unmistakably indicates that the three suspects know something bad happened to Natalee (drugs and rape?) and that Joran will go to prison if they find her.

D to J: The’re going to give you 15 years if they find the girl

*WHY DID ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT NEVER FOLLOW UP ON THESE STATEMENTS BY THE THREE SUSPECTS THAT SO APPARENTLY INDICATE THEY WERE INVOLVED IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S DISAPPEARANCE?

*WHY DID THE DUTCH JUDGES RELEASE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND THE KALPOE BROTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY WITH SUCH INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS ON THE RECORD?

*READING THIS TRANSCRIPT IT IS VERY CLEAR THE THREE MAIN SUSPECTS KNOW SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY. WHY HAVE ARUBAN AND DUTCH AUTHORITIES NOT ACTED ON THE CASE? ARE THE DUTCH COVERING FOR THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY BECAUSE THEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE DUTCH?

(Thanks to Getagrip for the translation)

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/corrupt-aruban-police-and-judges.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »

Inquiring minds want to know what was behind the November detainments of Joran, Deepak and Satish ... detainments that took place just as the Range Rover recordings were to begin ... Range Rover recordings that Patrick vander Eem had reportedly discussed with the "powers that be"?

Janet

+++++++

1. NO NEW EVIDENCE?

ACCORDING TO JOHN Q. KELLY

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

2.  NEW EVIDENCE?

ACCORDING TO HANS MOS

ABC NEWS - November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

ttp://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

On the Record with Greta - November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

3.  THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE DUTCH POLICE

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD – ... After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.   

http://amigoe.com/english/

4. REARRESTS:  THE TIMING

Meet the Man Who Got Van Der Sloot to Talk About Holloway's Disappearance
Patrick van der Eem Gives the Inside Story to ABC News
February 4, 2008

Setback

"Three days before I was getting my car, he was gone,'' van der Eem said. "Oh, and it was the most … pain in my life. Peter [de Vries], me…everybody was devastated."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4236425&page=2

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2009, 09:08:06 AM »

5.  CATCH AND RELEASE

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

(CNN) -- In a decision that could end hopes for any prosecutions in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, an Aruban judge on Friday ordered the release of a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot.

The other suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were released last week, a decision upheld by a three-judge panel on appeal. Prosecutors said they will not appeal the decision to release van der Sloot, meaning all three suspects will remain free pending any potential trial.

The judge's reasoning in making the decision Friday follows that of the Court of Appeal in the decision to uphold the release of the Kalpoes, Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos' office said in a written statement.

"He writes that recent investigation has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her or that the suspect has been involved in such a crime," it said.

The prosecutor's office said that in light of the Court of Appeal's decision on the Kalpoes' release, an appeal of the van der Sloot decision is viewed as "fruitless."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »

The following words of Peter Devries implies his connection with Patrick had taken place prior to the rearrests of the the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

I suspect that the collaborations regarding projected outcomes began during the detainment and ... were ongoing right up to the secret meeting that Aruban authories had with "Devries and his team" regarding the fifth and final recording.

+++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2009, 09:13:48 AM »

Prior to January 7, 2008 ... the Arubans involvement in the Range Rover recordings would have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the coverup agenda.  However ... following the recovery of the samples located within the trap/cage ... the benefits of Aruban involvement increased by one.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

The Range Rover recording effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate Paulus.
3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
5.  distanced the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  appeased the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »

TWO YEAR'S SILENCE

If Peter Devries ... an investigative reporter who possessed a comprehensive knowledge of the corrupt Aruban investigation ... had dismissed the finished recordings as nothing but a pack of lies by Joran ... lies that only furthered the Aruban coverup agenda ... I would have assumed that only Joran van der Sloot ...the Aruban "powers that be" and maybe Patrick ... were in on what I perceive as a hoax ... a hoax meant to bring the the Natalee Holloway case to a simple conclusion ... a conclusion that implied that only Joran was involved in the misdemeanor of assisting in the disposal of a body.  Case Closed!

However ... when Peter Devries refers over and over on the talk show circuit ... on his interview with Beth ... on his website .. that the recordings solved the case ... the recordings contain a "full" confession ... I draw the line.

Devries has had two years to reassess his position on the recording and ... in my opinion his silence speaks volumes.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 27, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »

Has this been posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64282.php

Inzake Holloway: Onderzoek naar oud-korpschef afgerond
26 Okt, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Het justitieel onderzoek naar de handelingen en integriteit van hoofdcommissaris Jan van der Straten is afgerond. “De laatste puntjes op de i moeten nog worden gezet”, aldus Ann Angela, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie.
Angela laat weten dat procureur-generaal Rob Pietersz de onderzoeksrapportage al heeft doorgelezen, maar dat hij vooralsnog niets kwijt wil over de bevindingen. “Hij vraagt om geduld.” Het onderzoek is in opdracht van Justitie-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) uitgevoerd, op aandringen van de Nederlandse staatssecretaris van Koninkrijksrelaties Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had namelijk meerdere malen kenbaar gemaakt dat hij Van der Straten ervan verdenkt het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway bewust te hebben verhinderd. De voormalige korpschef zou het onderzoek hebben belemmerd om zijn vriend Paul van der Sloot te helpen bij het beschermen van zijn zoon, hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot. De oud-politiecommissaris zou van der Sloot en twee andere verdachten bewust pas tien dagen na de verdwijning hebben laten oppakken. De minister stelde ook dat Van der Straten destijds zei: “Dit kan ik mijn vriend Paul niet aandoen.” Jan van der Straten is inmiddels met pensioen.

Google translation:

Holloway: Research on former chief completed
October 26, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. "The dot the i have yet to be put," said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.
Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. "He asked for patience." The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects the Street Van der investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: "I can not do my friend Paul." Jan van der Straten has since retired.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64282.php

Thank you Klaas.

My position has not wavered.  Any appearance of justice for Natalee Holloway coming out of Aruban is completely self-serving in regards to appeasing the family and making the case go away.

I suspect that "throwing Jan van Straaten under the bus" is a well thought out Aruban plan to bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case.  A retired Jan van Straaten has been provided incentives to cooperate.  In other words ... Jan van Straaten has agreed to be the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation … the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation whose actions prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation who has been assured there will be no accountability other than maybe a slap on the wrist.

Think about it.  Without Jan van Straaten’s cooperation there would be a domino affect that would be very far reaching in regards to the implication of ALL those at various levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were/are involved in the cover up agenda that has denied Natalee Holloway justice.  Without compensation … Jan van Straaten is not about to take the fall alone for corrupting the Natalee Holloway investigation.

The Aruban plan has been well thought out.

Along with Range Rover confession that implies that Joran van der Sloot witnessed the demise of Natalee Holloway … to make this case go away the Aruban “powers that be” will again attempt to appease the family of Natalee Holloway by conceding to a "botched" investigation caused by ONE of her own ... a "botched" investigation that unfortunately cannot be reinvestigated as the hands of time cannot be turned back 4 1/2 years.

Case Closed!

IMO 

Janet

+++++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

DENNIS JACOBS

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 9-10: Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and his brother Satish. Beth had informed him of them after receiving information about videotapes taken from the security cameras outside of the Holiday Inn and in the hotel's casino. It had been determined that they were the last people to be seen with her.

Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel.  However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2009, 06:13:18 PM »

THE APPEASEMENT TO MAKE THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE GO AWAY.

The Aruban appeasing of the family is two-fold without anybody being held accountable:

1.  Is our daughter deceased?  Where is she?

Beth and Dave

The Range Rover confession reveals in Joran van der Sloot own words that he witnessed Natalee's demise and assisted in her disposal.  Charges were attempted by the prosecutor but the judiciary would not comply.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

2.  What about the cover up in the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for our daughter.

Beth and Dave

Aruba apologizes.  Our internal investigations implies that conflicts of interest reveals that Jan van Straaten compromised the investigation in the first ten days but ... unfortunately the judiciary does not concur.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

IMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »

THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE RANGE ROVER AND JAN VANDER STRAATEN INVESTIGATION

Rudy Croes was aware of the conflict of interest in regards to Jan van der Sloot and Paulus vander Sloot at least a year and a half prior to the investigation announcement of December, 2008.  Apparently ... this conflict of interest was the focus of an earlier investigation.

I do believe that the timing of this lastest investigation implies what John Q. Kelly would call an Aruban "dog and pony show".

IMO

Janet

+++++++

AUGUST, 2006

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to ...

<snipped>

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

DEEMBER, 2008

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »

Why would Rudy Croes all of a sudden appear in December, 2008 to be on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway if there was not a collaborated  plan that would benefit Aruban in regards to the case ... a collaborated plan that coincides with the Range Rover undertaking?

Janet

++++++

Amigoe
January 17, 2008

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

The two private detectors could be elaborately heard and seen on radio and TV in local current affairs programs yesterday. TeleAruba spent half of her daily news program on an interview with Castillo and Young, who also call themselves ‘mediums’. They were also in Aruba last year, but there was hardly any attention paid to their stories. Not even Minister Croes, who at that time, two years ago, called them ‘Indian stories’.

It was Tourism-minister Edison Briesen that introduced them to Croes, because he thought that the information was important enough to be included in the judicial investigation.

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »

Private Eye considers Rudy Croes as being a participant in the coverup.

If there is an appearance that Jan vander Straaten is being thrown under the bus by Rudy Croes in the investigation that began in December, 2008 ... that is all it is "appearance".  I contend it is all Part 2 of a collabrated conspiracy to appease the family of Natalee Holloway by explaining away why justice did not prevail.

The explanation regarding the conflict of interest within the investigation  along with the Range Rover confession that implies Natalee is deceased is Aruban's final attempt to appease the family.

IMO

Janet

++++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2009, 07:24:59 PM »

THE APPEASEMENT OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY

The explanation of why justice never prevailed in regards to a conflict of interest within the investigation along with the Range Rover confession that implies Natalee is deceased and ... the implication that a trap/cage was not involved ... is Aruban's final attempt to appease the family.

In other words ... as the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence undertaking is negated ... the outcome would be three-fold.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »

When all is said and done ... I do not believe that Beth Holloway will be appeased by Aruban's ATTEMPT to bring the case to a close.  Aruba will learn soon enough the ATTEMPT failed and ...Beth will not abandon her 40 year quest for the truth encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

I concede that the only truth in the entire Range Rover recording ... the only truth which implied that her daughter is deceased ... has given Beth a certain peace of mind.  However ... I also give Beth credit that she recognizes that something is not right with the Range Rover recording  considering only Joran was implicated ... implicated in a misdemeanor felony.

I suspect that there is no way that Beth Holloway will embrace Rudy Croes' contention that Jan vander Straaten was the only official within the investigation responsible for justice not prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 28, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »

SPECULATION

My position still has not wavered.  Any appearance of justice for Natalee Holloway coming out of Aruban ... coming from Rudy Croes ... is completely self-serving in regards to appeasing the family and making the case a distance memory.

Throwing Jan van Straaten under the bus is a well thought out Aruban plan to bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case.  A retired Jan vander Straaten has been provided compensation to cooperate and ... he has been given assurance the outcome will warrant no legal accountability.

In other words ... Jan van Straaten has agreed to be the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation … the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation whose actions prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Think about it.  Without Jan van Straaten’s cooperation there would be a domino affect that would be very far reaching in regards to the implication of ALL those at various levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were/are involved in the cover up agenda that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... including Rudy Croes himself ... including Paulus van der Sloot.  In other words ... the Aruban house of cards would collapse.

However ... the Aruban plan has been well thought out.

To bring the case to a close ... Aruba will attempt to appease the family of Natalee Holloway by conceding that a compromised investigation caused by ONE of her own prevented justice from prevailing.  However ... unfortunately ... according to Aruba ... the case cannot be reinvestigated as the hands of time cannot be turned back 4 1/2 years.

The house of cards will be protected.  The Aruban plan assures that the  house of cards will not be allowed to collapse.

Considering the outcome of the conflict of interest investigation has yet to happen ... speculation is where it is at.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 28, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »

Beth Twitty
DATELINE
February 20, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

At a time when the Prosecutor should have been discussing the new evidence that warranted the rearrests of the main suspects with the parents of Natalee Holloway ... his objective appears to have been obtaining information that had everything to do with the upcoming Range Rover recording ... the Range Rover recording that was to begin but was halted on the day the suspects were detained.

I do not cry easily.  However ... when DIL retrieved the above quote for me ... the quote I have been attempting to find for the past few days ... the quote I had not read in about a year ... I cried.

What an ongoing roller coaster from H--- the family of Natalee Holloway have been riding on for the past 4 1/2 years!  Strength must be afforded by God at the time it is required because I personally do not know how they keep on keeping on.

Janet

++++++

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:
  There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 28, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

WAS THE RANGE ROVER RECORING BEHIND THE REARRESTS OF NOVEMBER, 2007?

The words of the family attorney imply that there was no lovefest going on between him, the prosecutor and the parents of Natalee Holloway in November and December of 2008.

As of December 5, 2008 ... Hans Mos still held the position of Aruban prosecutor but ... was not interested in questioning Joran van der Sloot in regards to his words in his interview with Greta ... in regards to his words implicating his father in the coverup encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

It was my understanding that a prosecutor is suppose to be an advocate for the victim.  Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot cannot lose.  Those two have defence attorneys ... those within the Aruban and Dutch administration and ... the prosecutor all working on their behalf.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: "Arrest them." That's what the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family told the Aruban prosecutor. Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba.

He also named names, including his own father.

Then Joran e-mailed us that he made the whole story up. Did he make it up, or did he send that email because he panicked after he realized what he told us on camera.

Now the Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly wants action. In a letter to Aruban Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos, Kelly calls for the arrest of Joran van der Sloot. Joran's father Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers are also included.

John Q. Kelly joins us. And John Q. Kelly, I hope you're not mad because we got the letter out of your client.

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: That letter went out last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: I know. I got my hands on it a day or two ago, or last week.

KELLY: Sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: It's your letter. What do you want from Hans Mos, and what have you heard from him?

KELLY: Nothing but deafening silence out of Aruba. No, I haven't heard from him.

The point of the letter was, and if you remember last year, Greta, with great fanfare and press releases, and, you know, just all kinds of dog and pony show, they arrested the Kalpoe brothers and Joran for absolutely no reason, no new evidence. Just picked them up and held them for a month.

And now they have new evidence. You have a damning confession by Joran as to serious criminal conduct he engaged in, implicates others. And they haven't done anything with it. And everything Joran has said is consistent with the facts as we know them right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: ... John, let's get some timing, first of all. When did you send that letter asking to have the arrest? When was that sent?

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: Eight days ago. It would have been last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Get a response?

KELLY: No response to the letter. First phone call back was today, my cell phone.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. When did you get -- when did you last make a phone call to Hans Mos?

KELLY: Yesterday morning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Before -- yesterday morning?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I take it you said, Call me back, right?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So what was your voicemail that met you today? What'd you get?

KELLY: Oh, I wouldn't call it nasty. I would say it was curt. He was clearly angry. And it was just basically two things. One, he said it was unfortunate, what I said about him on your show the other night, which, whatever it was, I stand by it 100 percent. And the second thing was, basically, Don't hold your breath on the letter you wrote me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.