May 21, 2024, 04:18:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 478388 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 02, 2010, 06:23:42 PM »

Superintendent's of School Districts are elected officials.
Hmm...Didn't I read somewhere that Terri had wanted to be one herself?
In the context of the presser ... he was discussing (or getting ready to discuss) the budget.  I really believe he was talking about the city council (or whatever that entity is called in Oregon) ... who hold the Sheriff's Dept purse strings.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: July 02, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

Superintendent's of School Districts are elected officials.
Hmm...Didn't I read somewhere that Terri had wanted to be one herself?

WOW, my hats off to YOU!  That is such a great catch.  You just moved up close to Tracy Girl in deserving of my most humble respect. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 02, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »

Maybe it's as simple as Terri trying to *get back* at Kaine for something.  An affair, an argument that morning or the night before, being upset about James moving out...whatever, even if it is weeks/months after whatever has happened.

And so, she decides she'll just take Kyron with her . . . after looking at the Science projects.  They'll show up later that afternoon or evening after Kaine has (hopefully, in her mind) been worrying about their whereabouts.

Maybe the little guy inadvertently says/does something that sets her off, and she hits him or something else *bad* happens.

Who knows...just thinking out loud.

Anything is plausible really in a family dynamics.  Perhaps Kaine was the one having an affair and that is the reason for her change... weightgain, depression, looks going downhill.  Happens all the time.  Then her son gets sent away... more depression. Maybe she did "snap" and do something dreadful. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 02, 2010, 06:25:47 PM »

Ladies, may I ask you all a question?

If you removed Step from Terri familial dynamic - would you still view her the same way?

Would Tanner's story all of a sudden make more sense and be more believable? Would you than be more inclined to believe that Tanner is infact the last person to see Kyron? It's been reported several times. He gave an interview himself.

If Kyron were Terri's natural son would you be inclined to think an unknown pedophile, another parent, or a school staff member has possibly committed this crime?

I think that's a fair question.

Would make no difference to me.  I was a stepchild and I have had stepchildren.  I have been there, done that and I don't care one way or the other.  From all accounts, Terri treated Kyron as her own.  I think something happened to Terri, or to Terri and Kaine and that is why Kyron is missing now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 02, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »

If there is no concrete proof that Terri lied in regards to her whereabouts/activities in the time frame after she claimed she left Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... I hope that every nook and cranny of that school was search.  I hope the dogs were brought in.

Janet

+++++

Annie Le: Missing Yale Student Body Found
September 14, 2009 at 06:49 am

The body of missing Yale University graduate student Annie Le has been found behind the wall of the lab in which she was last seen alive. Her body was found on the day that was to be her wedding day. .....

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/annie-le-missing-yale-student-body-found-0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 02, 2010, 06:30:20 PM »

Maybe it's as simple as Terri trying to *get back* at Kaine for something.  An affair, an argument that morning or the night before, being upset about James moving out...whatever, even if it is weeks/months after whatever has happened.

And so, she decides she'll just take Kyron with her . . . after looking at the Science projects.  They'll show up later that afternoon or evening after Kaine has (hopefully, in her mind) been worrying about their whereabouts.

Maybe the little guy inadvertently says/does something that sets her off, and she hits him or something else *bad* happens.

Anything is plausible really in a family dynamics.  Perhaps Kaine was the one having an affair and that is the reason for her change... weightgain, depression, looks going downhill.  Happens all the time.  Then her son gets sent away... more depression. Maybe she did "snap" and do something dreadful. 
I'm thinking that possibly Kaine was having/had an affair, and she wanted to punish him.....something may have set her off that morning.  Just no telling.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: July 02, 2010, 06:30:36 PM »

The area where the Horman family lives/lived is rural. Small town environment?
How many gyms are in this area? I am focusing on the gym because it is a known place that Terri frequented as body building is one of her interests.
She is known to have friends who have similar interests.

Could it be possible that an elected official is also a member of this same gym, possibly one of her known friends or???

Google Maps found 9 gyms within 10 miles of NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 02, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »

Comment 20 on the newer comments on Blink's site, it is her comment and very interesting. It is under the article about the new lawyer that Terri hired.

Wow. So far my theory involves one "well known" public persona and with this it seems to possibly be growing a bit more populated.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 02, 2010, 06:31:41 PM »

If there is no concrete proof that Terri lied in regards to her whereabouts/activities in the time frame after she claimed she left Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... I hope that every nook and cranny of that school was search.  I hope the dogs were brought in.

I've said it before ... and I'll say it again ... I Agree!  LE keeps saying the whole place was searched.  Let me tell you ... as a parent with a missing child ... I'd have been all over that school ... with a pick axe and shovel at my disposal!  No way would I take someone else's word for it that they had searched the place.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: July 02, 2010, 06:33:10 PM »

Rob I think people would still say it was Terri the mom, look at what happened with Victoria Straffords mom, Lindseys mom, at times Ambers mom, a few tried it with Sandra's mom...I do believe however a step parent is considered to be someone burdened, someone resentful, a person who doesn't love the child, thanks to Mr Disney and the wicked step mother stories! ...I think her being a step parent makes it easier for people to understand how she could hurt a child because she is not emotionally attached.
You know what is funny, Kaine did what people associate with step parents, he rejected his step son. Why is there not the outcry over that? Kaine is not a perfect person in this, is he guilty? I don't think so, but the focus on his actions and past behavior has certainly not be rumored as much as Terri's.

I concur - great points. Mister Kaine looks like the wicked step mom to me.

Thanks all for your replies.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 02, 2010, 06:33:31 PM »

The area where the Horman family lives/lived is rural. Small town environment?
How many gyms are in this area? I am focusing on the gym because it is a known place that Terri frequented as body building is one of her interests.
She is known to have friends who have similar interests.

Could it be possible that an elected official is also a member of this same gym, possibly one of her known friends or???

Google Maps found 9 gyms within 10 miles of NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231.

You are so good at finding all the 411! Love ya for it too Brandi!

So I do wonder if there are any possible connections to the person(s) that also possibly frequented this gym that Terri and Kaine are also members of.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 02, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #792 on: July 02, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »

I really am leaning towards this, and add in a controlling husband. I can't help but think she went downhill after her son left the home under those circumstances, most mothers would be very upset of course.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 02, 2010, 06:36:39 PM »

If you removed Step from Terri familial dynamic - would you still view her the same way?

Would Tanner's story all of a sudden make more sense and be more believable? Would you than be more inclined to believe that Tanner is infact the last person to see Kyron? It's been reported several times. He gave an interview himself.

If Kyron were Terri's natural son would you be inclined to think an unknown pedophile, another parent, or a school staff member has possibly committed this crime?

Would make no difference to me.  I was a stepchild and I have had stepchildren.  I have been there, done that and I don't care one way or the other.  From all accounts, Terri treated Kyron as her own.  I think something happened to Terri, or to Terri and Kaine and that is why Kyron is missing now.

I agree.  I wonder what interaction took place between Kaine and Terri on the evening ... early morning ... prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I believe that what happened to Kyron may have been a short-term premeditation motivated by circumstances that Terry perceived as "the straw that broke the camel's back."

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #794 on: July 02, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »

Comment 20 on the newer comments on Blink's site, it is her comment and very interesting. It is under the article about the new lawyer that Terri hired.

Wow. So far my theory involves one "well known" public persona and with this it seems to possibly be growing a bit more populated.
Interesting I thought.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 02, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »

I surely hope LE checked out every possiblity before honing in on SM.  Sometimes LE gets distracted by the obvious looking while the real perp goes quietly unnoticed.  And yes, if my child went missing in any place, i would tear that place apart looking.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 02, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=95670454&sec=547757

Here's the press conference from kgw.  It's taking forever to load ... must be lots of people watching!  933 comments on it so far!  I haven't gone there ...

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 02, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »

Kaine is attempting to control the focus of the investigation and assuring that focus is not on him.
I didn't want to bring this up but this all could be a set up they were going to split up, she got pregnant they got married then she gained weight.  He told her son to leave because they didn't get along so he gets his way a lot..
That 911 call could have been a set up.
The cell pings are no big deal unless she lied about something we don't know about.
All JMO

ITA if you just take everything at face value in the videos literally I see a stone cold man in Kaine.  They (Kaine and Desiree) seem to think its all about their pain of losing a child the "real bio parents"  They pretty much kicked Terri to the curb like she doesn't have any dogs in this fight but who do you think has been the most devoted to Kyron over the years.  Who has spent the most time with him and being involved in his life.  Kaine needed a built in babysitter and Terri filled the bill.  I looked through all the family pictures and to me it seemed that Tony spent more hands on quality time with Kyron than Kaine.  I didn't see any pics of Kaine and James doing anything special together and not many of Kaine and Kyron except maybe the Easter eggs.  Still he seemed aloof.  In the video of pc today with Desiree pleading with Terri to cooperate I watched Kaine carefully.  His just seems to me emotionally inept.  Really he reminds me of the guy in the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy".  Don't get me wrong I'm still on the fence but at this time I'm leaning more toward Kaine because he pulls all the strings, he's the one in control, this is gonna be his way or the highway.  If Kaine was at the gym with her it was probably because he didn't allow her to go by herself.  I wonder how isolated and cut off she has been since she married Mr. Control Freak!!!  Kaine is going to have his way and I think if anybody had a plan and a motive it was him.  Just my opinion at the moment but as time goes on and the truth reveals itself my opinion could change.

I also wonder who's taking care of little Kitty now.  I know it's none of my business but I just wonder if he has found his next Nanny because the good Lord knows his job is too important for him to actually have to worry about taking a kid to daycare and that sort of thing, might crimp his style.  Sorry for the rant but he's got my hinky on high.

I found some info on Intelius that leads me to believe he has a sister living in Medford. Don't know if this rock should be turned over but someone knows where Kyron is and he needs to come home YESTERDAY!!!!

BTW good afternoon Monkeys!!!   Brandi your pics of Kyron are adorable.  Thank you Klass and all the monkeys bringing the links.  You are much appreciated!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »

If "step" were not in the equation, I'd still think the same.
Rob, I agree with Brandi. Children are children. I find that most Women who have children brought into they're lives where it be via relationship and or even your own family. A child maybe you only see once a year. You don't feel that the child means less or more than if you were the child's parent. ( Us Monkeys are a rare breed though)
As far as Tanner, I don't know what to think of his memory. I watched him over and over on the short clip of his " recall" His demeanor, the way he was responding to the first reporter. I think he said it all in one comment. I saw him and then I didnt. That is believable. That late afternoon or evening when he was again interviewed in his house.. uh not so much. Something tells me that Tanner " may have" embellished his accounts. Not out of harm or malice. But that he felt " Oh I am on Tv".  I don't know who represented Tanner or spoke to him in his family prior to him " Being interviewed 2nd time" by media. Or if Tanner was even incorporating the Day before in class. Which is something to think about. Was Kyron " the day before" missing for a short time..and the Aid Teacher did make note. Tanner overheard the conversation. That Kyron was unaccounted for.  Something triggered Tanner to make the remarks. I do not believe he pulled them out of thin air. 

Klaas as we know put this on yt.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tAZ1FmHtcI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6tAZ1FmHtcI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

This video that Klaas put up. If you notice when Tanner is again being interviewed in his home. He is twisting his body and playing with his hair .. and expressing Love, Lollipops and Teddy Bears .. for Kyron. This child is clearly what he is. A Child and he is in my mind not to be a credible witness of what did actually happen the morning of the 4th.
Yet still Tanner "is the eyes and ears" of what transpired into the days leading up to the 4th in his class room. His comments in the vid are most of " after the morning /4th where he expresses the Love felt and shared for Kyron"  His Grandmother, I don't know what to think of her. I think she should have followed what LE said and for her to Stay out of it. And leave Tanner out of it as well. Leave him out of the Media anyway. She almost, in my eyes, making Tanner Bait for the unknown in this case - by promoting him that he is the only witness. Which clearly his "account" for the day has been dis-proven and is not correct.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 02, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

I agree.  I wonder what interaction took place between Kaine and Terri on the evening ... early morning ... prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I believe that what happened to Kyron may have been a short-term premeditation motivated by circumstances that Terry perceived as "the straw that broke the camel's back."

Janet

I am not condoning or justisfying ... just speculating as to what might have happened.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.