May 15, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 855900 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2010, 03:02:05 PM »

Will be interested to hear what Kermit has to say about this death.
Was he one of the four living @ the address where capslocks postings came from?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I fear being killed in jail

Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores said he believed that attacked him in prison to avenge death of Stephany Flores. Requested serving time in Aruba.

The citizen Netherlands Joran van der Sloot expressed fear of being killed after be admitted in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores to the police.

According to the newspaper Trome, Dutchman called on the authorities to enable it to purge conviction Aruba. In return, promised to reveal the exact spot where the body of a young American Natalee Holloway.

ASKS SECURITY
Joran van der Sloot, by such means, he asked the officers who provide security in believing that attacked him inside the detention center.

The European request was included in the BAP sent to the Directorate of Criminal Investigation Public Prosecutor.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493794/joran-van-der-sloot-tengo-miedo-que-me-maten-carcel

He didn't have much fear of murdering Stephany.
Seeing what kind of hell those prisons are, If I were Joran, my biggest fear would be to be ALIVE in prison.

all the prisoner have the same fear.

I guess it would never occur to Joran that the other prisoners might be afraid he will sneak up on them and beat their eyes out of the sockets and break their necks!

But they are probably safe as he only treats very small girls and family pets that way, those who trust him and are helpless to defend themselves.

HE is the one accused of murder!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »

Jo-An,

Might be

SMELL-O-RAMA!

Anna, you are hilarious today lol

theres a smell athon going on in castro castro prison
the prize !!  morpg
e beans !! more flies!!

sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »

If Joran is killed in prison, wouldn't that be better for k2 and the Aruba LE past and present?  I've always been surprised since Paulus's death that someone hasn't shut him up (permanently) to stop all of the bad press for Aruba.  Every time he has pulled one of his stunts it has just reminded people how they covered up the case.

Thanks for posting this!  I am trying so hard to catch up on what I am behind on reading and what has been so puzzling to me is why Natalee's body hasn't mysteriously turned up yet with Joran in jail now because WE all know that the powers that be in Aruba know where she is...but now I know they are waiting ever so patiently to see if Peru is going to agree to let him serve his time in Aruba!  Sorry Aruba seriously doubt that will happen so just go ahead and let someone mysteriously find Natalee...no questions asked just give her back to Beth & Dave
!

im thinking with all the corruption in aruba, it just couldnt be that simple anymore

Well I thought about that too but we all know how much Joran has lied so they can always use him as a scapegoat and just say he lied again Smile
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2010, 03:05:56 PM »

Posted by: Tamikosmom 

I contend that life outside my computer can be such a distraction.  My hubby complains that my computer is a distraction from life.

Smile I think this is a common statement from the other half's..
Mine says the same thing and has for the Whole 20 years I have messed with Computers. When we finally got to the "Internet " she said life is now over for you isn't it?
 I said no.. Life has just began to get interesting as currant knowledge of our world has just expanded in real time and I am on the cutting edge where I feel best.
She hates computers... :}
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

My hats off to Peruvian LE, the Prosecutor and Judge Juan Buendia!

What a difference a few days make! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2010, 03:08:59 PM »

www.facebook.com

6/5/2010 ISA Graduation

Valentijn was in some of the pictures I posted earlier, but no sign of Sebastian in those.  I've come across these since then. 

Looks like Sebastian on the right to me.

Red arrow pointing to him here:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2010, 03:08:59 PM »

By the way, looks like more action in the K2 suit.  Not sure what this means but unlike HELI at RU I'm not going to assume it means an extension has been allowed.  There would be a judged order and I don't see that.  Anyway, I will watch for the actual docs:

06/10/2010 Order  (ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLNTFS' DEPO, OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA)
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/10/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFF'S DEPOSITION )

06/10/2010 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Somehow I suspect that Aruba will do want needs to be done to prevent the primary suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from giving testimony in the United States.  The knowledge these guys possess has the ability to bring down the Aruban house of cards.

In My Opinion

Janet

++++++

ART WOODS:

The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2010, 03:09:17 PM »

I wondered about that too!  Maybe that's what they are waiting for!

If Joran is killed in prison, wouldn't that be better for k2 and the Aruba LE past and present?  I've always been surprised since Paulus's death that someone hasn't shut him up (permanently) to stop all of the bad press for Aruba.  Every time he has pulled one of his stunts it has just reminded people how they covered up the case.

Thanks for posting this!  I am trying so hard to catch up on what I am behind on reading and what has been so puzzling to me is why Natalee's body hasn't mysteriously turned up yet with Joran in jail now because WE all know that the powers that be in Aruba know where she is...but now I know they are waiting ever so patiently to see if Peru is going to agree to let him serve his time in Aruba!  Sorry Aruba seriously doubt that will happen so just go ahead and let someone mysteriously find Natalee...no questions asked just give her back to Beth & Dave
!

im thinking with all the corruption in aruba, it just couldnt be that simple anymore

Well I thought about that too but we all know how much Joran has lied so they can always use him as a scapegoat and just say he lied again Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »

By the way, looks like more action in the K2 suit.  Not sure what this means but unlike HELI at RU I'm not going to assume it means an extension has been allowed.  There would be a judged order and I don't see that.  Anyway, I will watch for the actual docs:

06/10/2010 Order  (ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLNTFS' DEPO, OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )

06/10/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFF'S DEPOSITION )

I believe you are correct, Klaas.  It's the Kalpoes whining and asking for more time and stalling again.  And Dr. Phil opposing giving they yet another delay.

Then the judge will have to rule on that.  I think they will get another DENIED!

If they are so worried about their reputations, maybe they shouldn't hang out with homicidal maniacs.  This latest from Joran can't help their case one bit.  And althugh it doesn't effect it directly, one has to consider that they were vountarily in the company of one of the most notorious killers in the world now.  Alleged.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2010, 03:11:30 PM »

I want to see Joran alive. 
I want to see Joran convicted @ his trial.
This is important that it is on the books.  Stefany and her family deserve that.

After that I don't give a DAMN what happens to him.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2010, 03:12:31 PM »

Simple Nicknames.. That is all cw618
Shango was the first of many people posting erroneous information which became a war of disinformation versus real information.
The intent was to mislead researchers and searchers from finding truth and justice for Natalee.

Some people believed it as much as you have seen the people in Peru with their joran voodoo dolls and other  beliefs. I read and posted with the codetalkers way back then.  It wasn't long before we realized that there were people out there just screwing with our heads.  At the time,  we were willing to follow the clues and decipher the crap Shango/Simian/Shock were posting to us because some believed this was worth checking into.

Kind of like "LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED" when you are looking for something or in this case someone. 

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2010, 03:15:32 PM »

"Jinkasaurus" as NG calls Jean Casarez seems to be wrong far more than she is right about the facts of this investigation.  Perhaps the information is being deliberately skewed for whatever reason or perhaps she just doesn't understand what she is told.

I am beginning to wonder if she even speaks Spanish!  Not only is she a full day late on everything but she seems to get most of it wrong!  Someone should give her a subscription to SM, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »

He wont die..Unless from accident or suicide of disease.
He is to publicized.. I do not think anyone will kill him unless a bounty is put on him for unlimited candy at the commissary. Then maybe.

Anyway..The Kalpoe are cowpoop in court because of this new murder in my opinion.

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »

I want to see Joran alive. 
I want to see Joran convicted @ his trial.
This is important that it is on the books.  Stefany and her family deserve that.

After that I don't give a DAMN what happens to him.

Me too!!!  But I hope Natalee is found during this process....then piss on him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »

06/10/2010 Order  (ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLNTFS' DEPO, OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )

Thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »

The Kalpoes have certainly kept a low profile. 

Think maybe one or two pictures is all we've seen in the last couple of years.

You'd think the Sloots would be cocooned in their home, with the shades drawn. 

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2010, 03:19:35 PM »

I have never seen any proof of a toxicology report or related drug test out of Chile.
I do not think they did one, they just held onto Joran and dropped his happy ass off at the border.

Neither can I recall any toxicology report.  I DO recall, though, reports that VDS claimed to have been under the influence at the time of the homicide.  Such a claim might well be false.  Under many legal systems, intoxication is considered a mitigating circumstance, lessening a perpetrator's culpability -- and corresponding punishment -- for the commission of an illegal act.  Making such a false claim during the course of his confession would be thoroughly in keeping with VDS' manipulative nature. 

There was a toxicology report that stated that Joran tested positive for cocaine and marihuana and also that Stephany tested positive for drugs. So maybe he wasn't tested in Chile, but as soon as he arrived in Lima, where he was undergoing medical tests.

Although Joran van der Sloot to the Peruvian police had admitted that he "occasionally" used marijuana, according to a toxicological study that he not only marijuana, but cocaine was used. The last he had to the Peruvian authorities concealed.

According to the Peruvian site Trome.com there are drug traces in the body of the murdered Stephany Flores found.

http://nieuws.nl.msn.com/algemeen/article.aspx?cp-documentid=153704439
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »

It appears to me that it means that the Plaintiffs are essentially "appealing" the decision the judge made to deny the deposition extension. Dr. Phil's attornies are opposing this .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.