May 22, 2024, 04:38:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 683504 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2220 on: July 02, 2011, 10:49:34 PM »

Sorry, couldn't help myself  Monkey Devil!    

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:13:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2221 on: July 02, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

GERALDO is as much a mediawhore as Bozo (and that is about his only acheivement, albeit a crappy one)

What was his only achievement?  What are you referring to?  I can't remember much about him, butcept he had a talk show, right?  And he wrote a book about how many ladies he slept with.   And he opened an empty vault.  Other than that, my mind draws a huge blank.

And this website didn't help enlighten me either:
http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Geraldo_Rivera

So:

1)  What's he really famous for?
2)  Please, monkeys, please stop re-posting that boat photo.  I'm trying to eat.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2222 on: July 02, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »

LOL, klass!

Hey, can you cover up Geraldo's nipples in that boat shot?  Please?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2223 on: July 02, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »

Oh shizz...I spelled "klaas" wrong.

Forgive me?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2224 on: July 02, 2011, 10:54:30 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/
 ::snipping2::
CINDY’S  ROLE

Cindy continued to backtrack and soft pedal her “smells like someone died in the damn car” 911 call. Cindy washed Casey’s clothing that “smelled like death.”  She destroyed any potential evidence. Why didn’t she just put the clothes  a plastic bag? Cindy removed items from the car that “smelled like death” and washed and wiped the face of Caylee’s doll.

This well trained and registered nurse knew very well what she was doing as she sprayed Fabreeze throughout the car. Why was Cindy so sure that Casey had help?  Why did she tell this to Detective Allen? Why was Cindy talking about the “woods” when the woods weren’t even a consideration back then? What did she know?

Cindy was also very abusive to Tim Miller who’s only aim was to find Caylee.  Did Cindy already know Caylee was dead? Why was Cindy  ready to throw all of Casey’s friends under the bus like Jesse Grund and Amy Huizenga? Was it because of her own guilt of telling Casey that she would throw her out and keep Caylee? Does she feel indirectly responsible for Caylee’s death?

Cindy was the one who organized the memorial service to  mourn Caylee’s death. She knew the remains were found and knew they belonged to Caylee.  Yet , she had the audacity to go on national TV and in a pre-trial hearing state that  she believed Caylee was alive.

And Cindy now sits in court taking copious notes. Is it for her book deal? Is that part of  the reason she insisted on attending the hearings?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2225 on: July 02, 2011, 10:56:48 PM »

Notice the child to the right who is not wearing a life preserver...  

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2226 on: July 02, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »

GERALDO is as much a mediawhore as Bozo (and that is about his only acheivement, albeit a crappy one)

What was his only achievement?  What are you referring to?  I can't remember much about him, butcept he had a talk show, right?  And he wrote a book about how many ladies he slept with.   And he opened an empty vault.  Other than that, my mind draws a huge blank.

So:

2)  Please, monkeys, please stop re-posting that boat photo.  I'm trying to eat.

In '69 or '70 I believe, he did an expose about the treatment of some mental patients that was great.  It was his entrance to the big time.  Other than that, the only other 2 things that I've seen him do worthwhile is get his nose broken and get washed away by a wave.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2227 on: July 02, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »

With Vinnie P on the Dr. Drew show, he has what they call the show's juror or something like that. She said Casey is guilty of manslaughter.

I talked with a friend of mine tonight who is a Sheriff Deputy and he told me the same thing.  He said computer searches do not prove premeditation, plain and simple.  He said none of her actions prove premeditation either. I was shocked. I told him they had less circumstantial evidence with Scott Peterson and he is sitting on DR. He said that is because of Laci's baby only. If she hadn't been pregnant, the outcome would have been different. But he also didn't know that aggravated child abuse that results in death, is punishable with a life sentence either.  He's a young guy, early 30s, so I figure....what does he know. 

I just don't want Casey Anthony to step foot on our streets ever again, so as long as the jury finds her guilty of a charge that requires life, I'm okay with that.

I think the state proved aggravated child abuse or neglect that resulted in death. I don't know Florida's exact laws but most states have laws that cover parents who have failed their kids. In this case the jury has 31 days of evidence. There was not one single babysitter that even testified, that combined with the party pictures and parade of witnesses kc had lied to about where Caylee was, I can't see her walking any time soon, if ever.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2228 on: July 02, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/06/12/george-anthonys-gum-chewing-and-cindy-anthonys-note-taking-in-the-courtroom/
 GEORGE’S ROLE
George, a trained police officer, also knew the “smell of death.”  Yet he had manager of tow yard remove bag from trunk, which he knew smelled like a dead body .

Even though George was driving around with a billboard, why wasn’t he physically searching for Caylee? Did he already know she was dead?

Why did he have an alleged affair with River Cruz? According to River Cruz, George said that what happened to Caylee was an accident that snowballed.” River reached out to me and shared this information well before there was any talk of accidents. Did he seek out a person who looked like Zanny the Nanny (perfect teeth, curly hair who sometimes wears it straight, pretty, Latina, had a sister) to try and pin the disappearance on River Cruz? River told me that she certainly thought so.

George  then allegedly tried suicide in  a hotel room. This is a very desperate act by a person who feels there is no hope. He most likely knew that there was no hope for Caylee and that Caylee was dead at the hands of his own daughter, yet he claimed her innocence and blamed Zanny the Nanny.

George kowtows to Casey as we heard in the jailhouse tapes. He tells her she is the boss. If he acted like that throughout her life and gave her total control without setting boundaries, it is no surprise as to why  Casey is where she is today.

George comes across as such a nice guy. But is he really so nice? he certainly wasn’t that nice to the protester who merely said he thought Caylee was dead.  And who knows if he did or did not sexually molest Casey. Yes, Casey  has lied  most of the time. But there were occasional times that she didn’t lie, Maybe this is one of those occasional times or maybe it is not . I am not going to speculate whether he did or did not molest Casey as only they know for sure.

When people give the Anthony’s a free pass for their egregious behaviors by saying they were just trying to protect their daughter, I say why weren’t they trying to protect the memory of their granddaughter?

Yes, it is horrible that any parent has to face the gruesome reality that their daughter may have  killed their granddaughter. Nevertheless, they also need to be held accountable for their actions in my view.

And finally, George needs to spit out his gum when he is in the courtroom. It looks disgusting and it is disrespectful. And Cindy needs to write at home, not while she is sitting in the courtroom . That too,  is disrespectful. The apple does not fall to far from these two  enabling trees in my view.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2229 on: July 02, 2011, 10:58:32 PM »

Again and again I find myself wanting to beat the shit out of this little puny freak....I so would like to introduce him to this man:

For over 12 years I was an Assistant United States Attorney in the District of Columbia and I prosecuted homicide cases for most of those years. In January of 2006, I prosecuted the second "no body" murder case tried in D.C. and have been interested in "no body" cases ever since.

On this site I track "no body" murder cases, trials and investigations. My table of "No body" Murder Trials lists over 300 "no body" murder trials in the United States. I also have consulted, for free, with law enforcement agencies throughout the United States and Canada. If you know of a "no body" case, investigation, or trial, contact me and I'd be happy to add it to my table or blog about it.

All the best,

Thomas A. (Tad) DiBiase, "No Body" Guy

http://www.nobodycases.com/index.html

And, for all the pundits thinking the state hasn't proven murder and most cite no COD, I think they should look thru this PDF, I found this about 5 yrs ago and this list continues to grow. If you have time open the PDF at this link and skim thru the cases and result (convictions for murder etc) and enlighten those idiots.

http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2230 on: July 02, 2011, 10:58:47 PM »

No AC in prison...      

What about heat?  Does it even get that cold in Florida?

It gets real cold in Florida!  For us anyway.  

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2231 on: July 02, 2011, 10:58:57 PM »

So:

In '69 or '70 I believe, he did an expose about the treatment of some mental patients that was great.  It was his entrance to the big time.  Other than that, the only other 2 things that I've seen him do worthwhile is get his nose broken and get washed away by a wave.
Willowbrook...his best work in the 70's

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2232 on: July 02, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »

Oh Goodie, Whoaldo will be back in Orlando tomorrow. Maybe he can hold up cue cards for Bobo during closing?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2233 on: July 02, 2011, 10:59:37 PM »

So:

I was being facetious..his achievement is being a bigger mediawhore than Bozo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2234 on: July 02, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »

Notice the child to the right who is not wearing a life preserver...  

BINGO!!!!!!! I just posted that so you and I both zoomed right in on that one.....

[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2235 on: July 02, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »

No AC in prison...      

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL
Turbo..up where Lowell is near Ocala it goes into the 30's most nights and 20's if a cold front is coming thru..

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2236 on: July 02, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »

Raldo's mustache needs trimming  ::snipping2:: - he starting to look like Ron Jeremy. If he tried to drink a beer with that dish rag that he currently has under his nose... well, it would be an ugly sight.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2237 on: July 02, 2011, 11:01:39 PM »

No AC in prison...      

Your turn is coming!  You'll be leaving your left turn signal on soon too!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2238 on: July 02, 2011, 11:02:16 PM »

Oh Goodie, Whoaldo will be back in Orlando tomorrow. Maybe he can hold up cue cards for Bobo during closing?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2239 on: July 02, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

Video: Casey's Aunt Breaks Silence

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2011/07/02/ng.anthony.aunt.cnn.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.