May 14, 2024, 03:31:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 255917 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »

Quote from: Lifesong link=topic=4918.msg784151#msg784151

<snipped>

I'm working on the case timelines by year and by subject too...

[/quote

Good Morning Lifesong

Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

<snipped>

I'm working on the case timelines by year and by subject too...

Good Morning Lifesong

Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

Thanks Klaas

Not sure what it all means, but if they have until May to review it, my guess is that the 4/29 hearing will be postponed.

Sounds like K2 got a 20,000 page document (hard drive data?) in August of 2008, found it too large to review, asked for an abbreviated version and then didn't like it.

What information would be considered privileged?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2009, 11:02:28 AM »

Thanks Klaas

Not sure what it all means, but if they have until May to review it, my guess is that the 4/29 hearing will be postponed.

Sounds like K2 got a 20,000 page document (hard drive data?) in August of 2008, found it too large to review, asked for an abbreviated version and then didn't like it.

What information would be considered privileged?   

GUESS

The Motion to Compel was for all of the statements and documents in the case file in Aruba.  The Dr. Phil team asked for the Kalpoe team to produce those (Motion to Compel).  This is what they (Kalpoe team) have been fighting and are continuing to stall about.

K2 team only wants certain things "on record" as it will be public?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

<snipped>

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

I stand with the girl -- Natalee Holloway

HUGS to my Monkey Buddies
sharon

Unless there is justice for Natalee ... unless there is accountability for what happened to Natalee ... unless Aruban allows Natalee to come home to rest on American soil  ... I am expecting a sequal to Beth's book ... I am expecting a sequal to Beth's movie.

Aruba ... 36 more years to go.  You never anticipated a mother's love ... a mother's determination.
_______

A MOTHER'S VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

BETH HOLLOWAY:

'Scarborough Country'

I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

'Scarborough Country'

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

'On the Record w/ Greta'

I met him (Prime Minister Oduber) in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct'

We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

'Scarborough Country'

I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

'CNN News'

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

'Scarborough Country'

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

I think they also asked for all correspondence, etc.  There was some debate about retrieval costs and I remember something about the "original" disk not being returned. 

Thanks
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

Lifesong -- I posted some old posts from the front page last week -- I was hoping they may fit into your timeline(s) -- or make honorary mention, somewhere

Gabriel Leo and Tamara Waldron -- both ATA/AHATA (Tamara worked for Pesquera_) -- June 5, 2005, Front Page of Scared Monkeys -- ALREADY blaming the victim and promoting tourism. As the security guards get arrested.

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

sharon

(((hugs))) sharon, I miss ya!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I just wanted to add a post. I've not been able to do much for a long time now, but I do try to skim through what's here.

I so appreciate texasmom keeping the Murder & Crime thread up to date.

Sorry I can't properly attribute this, but long-timers will remember FUBARUBA!

msmarple,
You are missed!  I'm not as good (or comfortable) at deciphering the translations as you are, so I usually put the (very lacking) translations out there and leave it to the reader's own comprehension.  Please come and add your thoughts to any and all whenever you can.  Your touch is missed!  Thank you for the acknowledgement, it means a lot to me.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Our little laughing girl cried last night.  She seldom cries.  While conforting her ... she shared that she missed texasmom.

I will leave laughing girl in your loving care for the day.  However ... do not forget that you gave her to me.  I will share her with you and the other Monkeys but ... she is mine all mine.

I hope you both have a good day.

Janet

+++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »

Texasmom

I just checked the Murder & Crime thread.  You have been working so hard behind the scenes.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2009, 11:31:39 AM »

<snipped>

sharon

Unless there is justice for Natalee ... unless there is accountability for what happened to Natalee ... unless Aruban allows Natalee to come home to rest on American soil  ... I am expecting a sequal to Beth's book ... I am expecting a sequal to Beth's movie.

Aruba ... 36 more years to go.  You never anticipated a mother's love ... a mother's determination.
_______

A MOTHER'S VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

BETH HOLLOWAY:

'Scarborough Country'

I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

'Scarborough Country'

'On the Record w/ Greta'

I met him (Prime Minister Oduber) in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct'

We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

'Scarborough Country'

I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

'CNN News'

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

'Scarborough Country'

Thank you Janet!

Nelson Oduber just didn't seem to get it! 

Beth's not going away, Dave's not going away, and we're not going away!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »

Our little laughing girl cried last night.  She seldom cries.  While conforting her ... she shared that she missed texasmom.

I will leave laughing girl in your loving care for the day.  However ... do not forget that you gave her to me.  I will share her with you and the other Monkeys but ... she is mine all mine.

I hope you both have a good day.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,
Laughing girl must have forgotten that I told her I was going to be in the Murder & Crime thread....not a good place for little laughing girl to be!  There are very troubling and disturbing things that are there, even for grown ups.  Among all of the other crimes...a story I posted last night about a 45 year old man's sexual involvement with a 14 year old girl, (even though I still don't understand the whole story)...kept me awake last night.  The punishment seemed VERY minimal IMO. 

I'm glad little laughing girl was in a happier place with you Janet!

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday with your grandkids!   

I hope Hotping's grandson is catching the "big one"!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

Texasmom

I just checked the Murder & Crime thread.  You have been working so hard behind the scenes.

Thank you.

Janet

You're welcome Janet!  I'm glad to be able to contribute!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2009, 11:48:27 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Have a great Saturday!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

Seems there will be another murder case in Aruba.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1200

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »

Seems there will be another murder case in Aruba.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1200

....and another gruesome photo in the newspaper. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

Wishin the Monkey's a goood Day.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »

Thank you and the same to you.   

I put on my ignore hat this morning and it feels good....I knew that it would, ....doodoo doodoo doodoo doo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »

Thank you and the same to you.   

I put on my ignore hat this morning and it feels good....I knew that it would, ....doodoo doodoo doodoo doo

Same things are just to funny to ignore....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »

Did i just see Tamikosmom...... I'm starting on my first cup of coffee....The cup i'm using is really BIG too..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.