May 15, 2024, 04:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 201050 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1360 on: May 19, 2009, 06:54:52 PM »

Everbody has already said anything that I was thinking all afternoon so  I'll just say:

EPIC   FAIL   TEAM   ANTHONY       

PS   GYPSY  love your girls with the stogies!   
Come on Mizjay, say it like ya mean it...

ANTHONYS = EPIC FAIL

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1361 on: May 19, 2009, 06:55:40 PM »

there appears to be two different videos  one after the other  so keep it going

Morgan & Mitnick are going to wipe the floor with Kasen, the man is a whining weasel!   Cindy is in a heap of manure!

ITA Co-counsel.  in fact, I see him quitting also before the trial starts.  Too much aggrivation for him to handle. 
Counsel, I think Mr Steel means aggravation. 

No worries, his legal briefs can be proofread

Wow!! You can proofread the briefs he wears to court????

Not THAT would really aggrAvate me!   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1362 on: May 19, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »

As a grandmother,I can tell you I would have been on him like stink on snit.That remark was entirely uncalled for.Just have to get myself bailed out of jail.
The Anthonys weren't there for anybody but themselves,and their money.Makes me sick.
Don't ever tell anyone that I spoke in defense of anything Anthony, OK?

Actually, the term "split the baby" is a common legal term. Here's the 411 on it:

Thus splitting the baby is essentially an unreasonable decision, and might refer to any judgment that must be made when the details are hard to determine. It is actually no solution, but a threat, which attempts to flush out the truth of a situation, so as to make the wisest decision.

In some custody cases, one might hear a judge say, “Well we can’t exactly split the baby,” in referring to deciding the custody of a child. In this sense, Solomon’s (old testament Jewish king..he started this with the first publicized child custody hearing!) perplexity is still felt across the world in family courts.

Further, split the baby means that a decision can only be made in favor of one party, without destroying the value of the disputed item. One can’t really split the baby. Instead one must decide that only one person is the true owner of the disputed property. Solomon’s decision asks, “Who deserves or has a right to this?”

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: May 19, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »

Capp,I agree.
O/T but for my own knowledge.Do you know what level Conway's spinal cord injury is?

If memory serves he had a diving accident when he was a kid.
[/quote]

It is somewhere in the thoracic vertebrae, his breathing is affected.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: May 19, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »

As a grandmother,I can tell you I would have been on him like stink on snit.That remark was entirely uncalled for.Just have to get myself bailed out of jail.
The Anthonys weren't there for anybody but themselves,and their money.Makes me sick.

Actually, the term "split the baby" is a common legal term. Here's the 411 on it:

Thus splitting the baby is essentially an unreasonable decision, and might refer to any judgment that must be made when the details are hard to determine. It is actually no solution, but a threat, which attempts to flush out the truth of a situation, so as to make the wisest decision.

In some custody cases, one might hear a judge say, “Well we can’t exactly split the baby,” in referring to deciding the custody of a child. In this sense, Solomon’s (old testament Jewish king..he started this with the first publicized child custody hearing!) perplexity is still felt across the world in family courts.

Further, split the baby means that a decision can only be made in favor of one party, without destroying the value of the disputed item. One can’t really split the baby. Instead one must decide that only one person is the true owner of the disputed property. Solomon’s decision asks, “Who deserves or has a right to this?”
Thank you Tevye.  I remember that story from Sunday school, and thought that was what he was speaking in regards to during the trial today, but could not figure how it played into this scenario, as from what I recalled Solomon told the two bickering parties he would just split the child in half, and the true mother of the baby chimed up with "No I would rather the other family have it than it not have life at all"...so given that line of thinking I was a bit perplexed as to how it fit into this trial today.  Again thank you for the explanation!  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: May 19, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

Wow, good observation I had not really noticed.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: May 19, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

Gotcha Tevye. I'm glad you told me that.
Can we still kick his *** for poor choice of words?   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: May 19, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »

Thank you Tevye.  I remember that story from Sunday school, and thought that was what he was speaking in regards to during the trial today, but could not figure how it played into this scenario, as from what I recalled Solomon told the two bickering parties he would just split the child in half, and the true mother of the baby chimed up with "No I would rather the other family have it than it not have life at all"...so given that line of thinking I was a bit perplexed as to how it fit into this trial today.  Again thank you for the explanation!  Smile
You're welcome, Dolce. Just remember, however, when it comes to the Ants, no rules of reason or logic apply. It's why they're SO ready for a ride in the TARDIS! Monkey Devil!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: May 19, 2009, 07:02:56 PM »

Everbody has already said anything that I was thinking all afternoon so  I'll just say:

EPIC   FAIL   TEAM   ANTHONY       

PS   GYPSY  love your girls with the stogies!   

TY Mizjay...my 3 year old grand daughter loves all of the Monkey avi's especially Trimms Tinkerbell.  Anywho..today she was looking at my computer and I had left the screen up  for SM..immediately she saw my avi and said ..Nana is that you..I said That is my avi on the Monkey blog..she said no it is not it is you...she looked at me and looked at the screen..must have done this four times..then said..who's the lady with you..I don't know her.......................LOL..She would not believe it wasn't me...I really, really need a SPA DAY!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 19, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

Between you, NoRose, and Fanny.... you are one rough bunch!  Would sell tickets though for any rumble between you three and any one of the Anthonys and their party affiliates.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: May 19, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »

Oh, HELL YEAH!!!! Let's kick his kiester to the curb...and then down to South Miami. It sounds like he has fond memories of the place. Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: May 19, 2009, 07:04:31 PM »

Keith Mitnik is on JVM!    choke on pizza tonight Anthonys, you're days of BS are coming to a close!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1372 on: May 19, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

You're welcome, Dolce. Just remember, however, when it comes to the Ants, no rules of reason or logic apply. It's why they're SO ready for a ride in the TARDIS! Monkey Devil!
  That little lawyer was just so amusing to watch today though Tevye, would love to hear what your thoughts are on the way he presented himself and his case...it was a riot!! 

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: May 19, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Padilla Says George Anthony's Story Is Untrue
*snipped*

Padilla, who had bonded Casey out of jail in the past, says George's story is not true. Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich talked to Padilla on the phone Tuesday.

Kathi: "George says he saw Caylee the next day."

Padilla: "She didn't leave the next day like George said."

Kathi: "Oh, you think George is lying about that?"

Padilla: "I know he is, yeah."

Kathi: "How do you know that?"

Padilla: "Because Lee says so."

Kathi: "What did Lee say?"

Padilla: "Lee says she left that night. She was upset and took off with the baby."

Kathi: "Lee actually told you that and you told investigators that when you were questioned?"

Padilla: "That's correct."

Leonard Padilla says Lee told him Cindy tried to choke Casey on Father's Day and that's when she took off with Caylee.

more at link...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: May 19, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »

This is all I have to say about today

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 19, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »

Capp,I agree.
O/T but for my own knowledge.Do you know what level Conway's spinal cord injury is?

If memory serves he had a diving accident when he was a kid.

[/quote]

Thanks,WO.I was pretty sure it must have been,but couldn't find it documented anywhere.
You can hear it in his breathing.
My brother sounded the same way after his accident.His was a  cervical vertebrae injury.
Conway just looked a little out of it today.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 19, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: May 19, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »

Keith Mitnik is on JVM!    choke on pizza tonight Anthonys, you're days of BS are coming to a close!
  Boy I can feel the monkey love just a rising in here tonight! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: May 19, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

Ok,I been sitting here for 10 minutes waiting for this kitty to move, blink or stick out its tongue.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: May 19, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »

This is all I have to say about today

Thats it!  You found Kasens mug shot!  Good job NR.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.