May 04, 2024, 12:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1633141 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2000 on: October 18, 2023, 01:15:32 PM »

Joran van der Sloot admits to killing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway – but her body will never be found, judge says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzSaBD7k7w

Wasn't it determined if he put her in the water the current would have taken her body to a certain destination ,and it didn't looking for all my saved files.

Hi Blonde. I think they did find her and got rid of her. If she was in the ocean they would have found her. IMO

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2001 on: October 18, 2023, 01:26:43 PM »

Joran van der Sloot to reveal details of Natalee Holloway’s death: lawyer
By Michael Ruiz , Fox News
Published Oct. 18, 2023, 12:28 a.m. ET

Joran confessed to killing her on the beach and putting her in the water, confirmed by polygraph. She won't give details of the "brutal confession" but that will be released when the proffer is made public.

She says she is satisfied that the case is solved.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/joran-van-der-sloot-to-reveal-details-of-natalee-holloways-death-lawyer/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2002 on: October 18, 2023, 01:35:59 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-says-joran-van-der-sloot-confessed-killing-natalee-holloway

This shows the transcript of the confession.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2003 on: October 18, 2023, 01:36:49 PM »

Joran van der Sloot admits to killing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway – but her body will never be found, judge says

Wasn't it determined if he put her in the water the current would have taken her body to a certain destination ,and it didn't looking for all my saved files.

Hi Blonde. I think they did find her and got rid of her. If she was in the ocean they would have found her. IMO

Hi, spooky and Blonde! 

From the video above..."It is over" said Beth.

Rest in peace, dear Natalee.     
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2004 on: October 18, 2023, 01:47:34 PM »

How did I get in here? Been trying for a few months at least.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/10/joran-van-der-sloot-expected-to-plead-guilty-in-natalee-holloway-extortion-case-today-latest-updates.html?utm_campaign=aldotcom_sf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0UoZcXCapKl7uJHmPwaLS_Hmg4KSZYqzvVbWjW-tQjKgEtXnA43Kcx7_U

May he burn in hell.  I still think she was in the cage and they removed her and got rid of any sign of her. I guess this is all we will ever see of this. He is a Christian---yeah right. He is a liar.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2005 on: October 18, 2023, 01:52:36 PM »

"Fell out of the car and hit her head" We all knew there was truth in that early statement of Joran's. And it taking place at the Fisherman's Huts was an early rumor too. I'm just so stunned that we finally know. Somehow an overdose would have been better than this. I'm sick.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2006 on: October 18, 2023, 03:51:30 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2007 on: October 18, 2023, 03:54:22 PM »

https://www.al.com/news/2023/10/joran-van-der-sloot-expected-to-plead-guilty-in-natalee-holloway-extortion-case-today-latest-updates.html?utm_campaign=aldotcom_sf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0UoZcXCapKl7uJHmPwaLS_Hmg4KSZYqzvVbWjW-tQjKgEtXnA43Kcx7_U

May he burn in hell.  I still think she was in the cage and they removed her and got rid of any sign of her. I guess this is all we will ever see of this. He is a Christian---yeah right. He is a liar.

Me too. BUT WALA I made it.

I posted photos of the cage/trap and it's blank. Well, it's the photos that whats his face posted to us and it shows what appear to be Joran's tennis shoes and Natalee's dress, that eventually the Aruba police took into custoday. Pretty sure Aruba police took the items and put them somewhere that can't be found.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2008 on: October 18, 2023, 03:55:28 PM »

shoeinsidecagecg8.jpg

TrapshoweonFOXGreta.jpg
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2009 on: October 18, 2023, 03:57:17 PM »

Joran confessed to killing her on the beach and putting her in the water, confirmed by polygraph. She won't give details of the "brutal confession" but that will be released when the proffer is made public.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/joran-van-der-sloot-to-reveal-details-of-natalee-holloways-death-lawyer/

Can you believe we are all still alive after ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! CASE SOLVED!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2010 on: October 18, 2023, 09:34:45 PM »

OMG, I'm so happy we could be here on this day! 
I started to try earlier today, and thought I didn't need the disappointment after the morning I'd had, but something made me give it a try just now and here I am! 

THANK YOU, RED!  You've provided this gathering place for all of us for so many years, there are no words to adequately express my sincere appreciation!  Thank you especially for opening the forum back up on this most precious day to us all! 

IMO, Joran's confession may actually be what happened that night.  But I know from following countless stories over many years in the Aruba media, that if he pushed her out to sea from knee deep water, she came back to shore (no doubt in my mind).  The damage that monster did was too great for them to allow her to ever be found, there was no way it could be deemed an accident.  So the powers that be took care of it to keep his crimes against an American tourist hidden and protect their precious tourism.  The torment and vilification Natalee's family suffered through the years for refusing to give up will never be forgotten.  Beth endured so much more than anyone because she took every step she thought would get answers, and took a lot of criticism for some of them, but we wouldn't be here today if she hadn't!  I've thought about the Persistence mission today too... a lot.  Whatever anyone did to keep Natalee's family from having the peace in bringing her home for a proper burial is on them, they have to live with themselves.  I wouldn't want to be them.  They will answer to God one day too.   

I'm so thankful that I lived long enough to see the day that Beth said it's over and there has been Justice for Natalee!  God bless her and give her peace.  an angelic monkey

God bless Dave (and family) and Matt (and family) and give them peace as well.  Matt looked so handsome standing there with Beth today after court. 

Natalee will live on in all of them, and through all of us as well.  We will never forget her.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkeyJustice for Natalee! FINALLY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2011 on: October 18, 2023, 09:41:41 PM »

Can you believe we are all still alive after ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! CASE SOLVED!

My sentiments exactly, Kermit!    So thankful WE MADE IT! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2012 on: October 18, 2023, 09:56:56 PM »

They read his confession on the radio about an hour ago. I was in the car. I cried. I do believe it but if he put her body in the ocean that means the video we all saw of the searchers holding what looked to be Natalee's top very likely was her top! They would have found SOMETHING of her body. I have to believe if this is the truth, that the police did find her and they got rid of her. And then proceeded to torture her family. I don't know how I feel but I can't stop thinking about Beth and Dave. I'm just glad that they can finally stop now. So much. So much time and heartbreak. All those years. Sorry I'm rambling. I didn't believe we'd ever be here. Love you Monkeys!

I've cried a lot today too, so bittersweet!    And I agree 100% that Joran pushing her out to sea from knee deep water wasn't the final disposal of her remains.  The manipulation and pure torture her family endured for trying to find her and find the truth of what happened to her is unforgivable.  Everyone traveling there needs to know Natalee's story.  I was sickened listening to one guy being interviewed on Court TV that was talking about how low the crime rate is and how there's hardly ever any violent crime there!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2013 on: October 18, 2023, 10:13:23 PM »

Same here, I was afraid the cage was closed down for good!  So thankful it's open now and I didn't miss it! 

I can see a scenario where Joran didn't know about the cage.  If he pushed her out as he said he did and then told Papa what he'd done, it very well could have been taken care of the same night before anyone even knew she was missing.  All in the name of tourism of course!  I'd like to know what kind of prescription medication he's on (from one of the docs I read today).  Dave's statement today was interesting too, imo it seems he doesn't believe Joran was solely responsible for her never being recovered either.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2014 on: October 18, 2023, 11:05:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=855579185939247&set=a.281203943376777

Janice Rogers WBRC

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2015 on: October 19, 2023, 06:13:21 AM »

Beth Holloway speaks after Joran van der Sloot admits to killing Natalee Holloway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk3k8Sj7A9k

Full interview: Beth Holloway one-on-one conversation after Joran van der Sloot admits to killing...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2016 on: October 19, 2023, 06:37:55 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/steve.holloway.927/posts/pfbid02BkwLwkLP49LjdWkKqSrMaikKvUcHgBd3AGKwrHCJhuBrWufZDmwBYUzicX9WWuFzl

Steve Holloway
12 hours ago  ·
Just letting everyone know the trial is over today with the wire fraud concerning Beth Holloway and Joran van der Sloot. Long story short, he plead guilty to murdering Natalee Holloway in Aruba. He got twenty years running concurrent with the time in the Peruvian prison. If he gets out early in Peru, he will have to come to America to finish his time. Ok, now the shocker. Joran stood up and said he was not the same person that had killed Natalee and that he had changed. He had accepted Jesus Christ into his life. Can that happen?...Of course it can, for anyone! There is no limit on God's salvation and forgiveness.
We all fall short of the Glory of God. We are all sinners in need of a savior.
(Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.)
(Matthew 6: 14 For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.)
Do you see how important it is to forgive? Our very salvation depends on it!. Do you want to go to hell for someone that you chose not to forgive?
Leave it to God...(Romans 12:19  Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.)
So to the end. I pray that his confession was true and just. Do I forgive him? yes... Is it easy?.....NO. When things like this pop up, I have to start the process over again. I read the scriptures and KNOW who is in charge of my life. I am a Christian and called to live a different life, a life like Jesus. It is not an easy road, but God promises to be with us at all times. Its worth everything to be with them forever. Jesus dying in my place and going to hell for three days. Wow!! The bible says. The wages of sin is death. Jesus paid for all of my sins.  Past, present and future. .And HE rose again. I will get to do the same. Be raised a new creation. Now that is love!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2017 on: October 19, 2023, 11:19:43 AM »

Same here, I was afraid the cage was closed down for good!  So thankful it's open now and I didn't miss it! 

I can see a scenario where Joran didn't know about the cage.  If he pushed her out as he said he did and then told Papa what he'd done, it very well could have been taken care of the same night before anyone even knew she was missing.  All in the name of tourism of course!  I'd like to know what kind of prescription medication he's on (from one of the docs I read today).  Dave's statement today was interesting too, imo it seems he doesn't believe Joran was solely responsible for her never being recovered either.

Hi Texasmom.  I felt so bad when Beth said it is over. If she is satisfied, then I am satisfied but my heart breaks into a million pieces that someone is so savage that they would kill not one but 2 women.  I pray for Beth, Dave, Matt and all their families that they have found true peace and live their lives the way Natalee would want them to. I don't know what to do with my time now cause whether I logged in or not I always checked in to see if there was closure. GOD bless each and every one of you who stood by Natalee, Beth, Dave and Matt and families. It has been a long journey for them but they reached the end of the road.     an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2018 on: October 19, 2023, 11:59:40 AM »

Yesterday I stumbled across a podcast that had done recent episodes about Natalee. I thought y'all might enjoy it. It is called People Are The Worst and the Natalee episodes are #64, 65, 66, and 67. The podcasters are two women from Mountain Brook that actually went to school with Natalee (one year behind). They tell a lot of personal stories from their experience as her disappearance was unfolding as they go through the timeline of events. It is very very well done in my opinion (even though the hosts can get a tiny bit annoying at times). The information is very detailed and it brought back all of those memories for me. So happy to see everyone again!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2019 on: October 19, 2023, 02:25:40 PM »

Oct 18, 2023
Listen to full confession: Joran van der Sloot explains what happened to Natalee Holloway
 Warning Extremally Disturbing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZvsSJqAYLE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.