May 06, 2024, 04:45:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 289030 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: May 11, 2009, 05:25:46 AM »

31 days - shes's close Dad - they havent even found her clothes - high five - plastic bag - duct tape - woods - red heart sticker -we wont forget Casey!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: May 11, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »

My mission this morning is to make a few phone calls on this issue.  The download appears not only on KFN, but also The Caylee Marie Anthony Fund  under links
http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/id9.html
Kid Finders Network offered this self-proclaimed invented "Safety in a Flash" for something like $79 prior to this- it is disabled to purchase that way right now.   http://www.safetyinaflash.com/   Go to purchase page & see what you get
Now on a link that says "Donations" it then takes you to a page that is titled  "software offers"    WHAT  since when is selling stuff for profit a donation?  Nowhere on this page does it say any of these purchases are a way to donate to charity, NADDA!
http://kidfindersnetwork.com/software.html

Package 1
Notice it says FREE and yet they are charging a download fee of $9.95 (if they uploaded once, anyone could download it for free via megaload, photobucket, rapid share)   This is bogus!
Package 2
Notice how reduced they made this USB device, they obviously couldn't sell them (mind you anyone can format a USB device...geez)  Now they offer only by mail, they used to claim to sell them at locations previously along with their fingerprinting program (whateva!)
Package 3
Ok lets get this straight, they offered the CD for FREE in Package 1 yet in Package 3 they charge $5 in addition to the $25 for the USB device - what gives, do they think people are as moronic as they are...o hell to the no!    FRAUDS!

It ends with this:  After Payment You Will Be Redirected To Download Page

AGAIN, if this software is uploaded to a service such as megaload, photobucket THERE SHOULD BE NO FEE - once it is uploaded it doesn't matter if one person downloads it or a million!   Why don't they just provide the link to the download, because they are scamming the public via the internet (note:  crimes committed using the internet are federal offenses).

Look at what their paypal pages states:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow
SESSION=nw599O19sKJxktnf8dahmVI9JYE5cZIdLS7pQH0iH9vWmMQi8FhSDMyFXOW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c29878a435fe324eec37bab00a883452d6

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=a3pSic4kujYVm2yLK0qep0iO10TfevP63PMefFiDGA-C3ruKJLvlLBh3so8&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c29878a435fe324eec37bab00a883452d6

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=HX5HfV4d2-ZM9I2j4qIT7U_qJQ0BQ0RNzSUn6nkpXjM5rA_CR5gUp-PyjlK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f998ca054efbdf2c29878a435fe324eec37bab00a883452d6
Each of these says "Review donation and continue"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: May 11, 2009, 06:00:28 AM »

31 days - shes's close Dad - they havent even found her clothes - high five - plastic bag - duct tape - woods - red heart sticker -we wont forget Casey!!!!!!!

Totally cool pic A1!

BikerBev....o my you had me cracking up, I hope you get some rest!  Cindy knew, no doubt about it.  How lightening hasn't struck that mushroom head I'll never know...no worries her day is coming too!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: May 11, 2009, 06:20:17 AM »

Totally cool pic A1!

BikerBev....o my you had me cracking up, I hope you get some rest!  Cindy knew, no doubt about it.  How lightening hasn't struck that mushroom head I'll never know...no worries her day is coming too!

Good morning Capp -- I hope you had a Happy Mother's day -- I read all your posts yesterday and wanted to say that they were very informative.  I recall Lee commenting on the call Casey made from jail something like "is this like last time."  I thought when I saw the post on the car being reported stolen on 6/26/06 this could be what he was talking about.  I also wonder what happened there.

Here is something I found interesting: 

June 16
7:45 am – Anthony home calls Casey less than a 1 min (cell phone records on pp. pp. 497-499, 2570-2571,2574, 2579)
7:45 am Casey calls VM
8:27 am (9:27 am CT) Lee Anthony at 4937 Hopespring Drive used account that is assigned IP address 97.100.16.240 via Roadrunner [this information was obtained from OCSO via subpoena, was Casey using the account to upload pictures and/or create the fake myspace account? is this account at Lee's house or the Anthonys?] (p. 4044, 4046, 4049, 4060)
Casey Anthony uploads a picture taken at Fusion to Photobucket (pp. 4012-4013, 4046)
Someone creates a myspace account for "zenaida" with a picture of Dora the Explorer doll, location Miami, FL, birthdate is 2/19 sign Pisces (Note that Casey is a Pisces with DOB 3/19) --- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021909.jpg
2:52 pm Jesse Grund calls Casey 12 min (p. 1551); Casey tells Jesse her mom is not moving out, that she needs to find a place to live and that her parents are getting a divorce (pp. 1516-1517)
3:03pm – George Anthony’s cell calls Casey 26 seconds

If Casey was home that morning, why the call at 7:45 am and the call from George at 3:03 pm? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: May 11, 2009, 07:34:08 AM »

OOOOOUCH   CAPP,  those are painful to watch.   I never saw the 7/29 clip.  That's classic. Notice loe motormouth starting to get all hyped up, the madder she gets the less space she gives for any back and forth conversation until she begins her trademarked thousand word a minute diatribe.   Saturday night live could do an awesome skit on her.

Yup, I know but I'm trying to give LKL and his producers reasons why the general public is outraged...funny its the only post I made out of quite a few that was moderated & I have yet to see it posted.   I made one just now and it went thru immediately.

Cappy...great job on those clips! had not seen a couple of them....Would love to see Cindy go off on Larry if she gets on his show like she did a few of those other newsy people...but he won't ask her any hard questions, so that won't happen...sigh...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: May 11, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Capp,I dreamed that your post was removed last night from the LKL board and when I looked this morning poof it really was.  There was nothing wrong with your post.It was informative.
I am disgusted with these people.
Justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: May 11, 2009, 07:43:56 AM »

Pooky,I see you came home. We missed you.We've been busy.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: May 11, 2009, 08:17:00 AM »

So...none of us are going to watch the McScams on LKL....should we appoint 1 person from here to watch it and to update us as he/she is watching? then we will know what is being said without tuning in? what do you all think?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: May 11, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »

Pooky,I see you came home. We missed you.We've been busy.  Monkey Devil!

Thank you so much Trimm, I missed all of you too.  I tried to keep up in lurk mode but you guys are a bunch of smart monkeys working on a lot of different things.

Good morning to all and hope all Mothers had a wonderful day yesterday. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: May 11, 2009, 08:29:02 AM »

FannyMae said   
NoRose, I can feel your pain. I saw a woman in Kroger one day and I thought it was mama. I almost ran up to her. Of course it wasn't her and I had to leave my basket and go sit in the car and cry. The fragrances I smelled today at the nursery brought back sharp memories and I had a lump in my throat at times. But my beautiful flowers will bring me happy, bittersweet memories.

The love my mama had for me was sometimes restricting for a headstrong little tomboy that I was growing up. She was always protective and a mother hen about me and my sisters. I cannot get my head around the fact that Cindy and Casey could be so calloused to each other and the precious child they were competing for. To imagine that little body laying out in the heat and rain for so long just brings me to my knees sometimes. I wish someone would take the Anthony's up in a hot air ballon and drop them both on their heads. God help me for feeling that mean about them, but I do. And I pray every night that the judicial system takes care of Skanky Pants, and when that is over, the Big Guy upstairs takes care of the rest! an angelic monkey

FannyMae....   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 11, 2009, 08:31:40 AM »

So...none of us are going to watch the McScams on LKL....should we appoint 1 person from here to watch it and to update us as he/she is watching? then we will know what is being said without tuning in? what do you all think?

I''m guessing there will be some that watch and give us a play by play.If not we can probably find it on you tube later.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: May 11, 2009, 08:34:06 AM »

You are right A1.We won't forget.Ever. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1392 on: May 11, 2009, 08:38:39 AM »

--snip--

Mona            May 10th, 2009 11:18 pm ET

Larry King’s credibility took a big hit in December when he allowed the Anthonys to come on the show and put on their pitiful grieving grandparent act — on their own softball terms — and spared them his usual incisive and honest treatment. He looked like a fool when Caylee’s remains were found the very next day. LKL has now foolishly agreed to enable the Anthonys to once again offend the airwaves with their odious false faces and lying attempts to influence the public who is sick of them and their murdering daughter. Sadly, LKL has sunk to a new and despicable low.

If the Anthonys are given air time again, Larry King and CNN come off looking like accessories to the injustice being done to precious little Caylee Marie Anthony, who was killed by her mother and tossed out in the swamp to rot like garbage. Larry King will demonstrate that he has lost his former talent for insight and discretion. For the sake of ratings, he will have sold himself out as just another sucker, knowingly allowing these heartless criminals to manipulate him and lie to the public as they scramble to protect themselves and their granddaughter’s killer.

If you have not researched this case, you have not behaved in a responsible manner. If you have researched this case, then you know that it would be dead WRONG to give these despicable people even one minute of air time. The facts are there for anyone with a brain to see. Anyone with a heart.

If the Anthony’s appear, you will not only permanently lose a huge number of loyal and occasional viewers (including myself and my friends/family), but you will lose the opportunity to demonstrate your integrity and class in an admirable manner by standing with little Caylee and those who seek justice for her tragic murder. Your sponsors will lose a lot of business. People feel VERY strongly about this issue, and are prepared to take action according to their values.

This is a big story. Cover the story! Interview Tim Miller. Interview Mark Klaas for his take. Interview anyone involved in the case — anyone — except for people whom you KNOW will come on the show and lie, such as the Anthonys who are obstructing justice for Caylee, or the KidFinders losers who make money off the backs of missing children instead of actually looking for them.

Don’t you want to be able to look yourself in the mirror and see an honorable face looking back?

Do the right thing. Cancel the Anthonys.
Very well stated!  Great job!!! 

As I said before, even if Larry does not cancel the Anthony's, us Monkeys will have educated those who frequent his blogs and post.  The truth will come out regardless of who attempts to stifle it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: May 11, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »

Thank-you so much Deenie, I appreciate what you said very much. I always love your posts, well thought out and always informative. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. an angelic monkey
No Rose  - 
I find you Friend and Sister and that too me is a Big Thing -
My Mother's Day could have been " Good" but my Daughter forgot me ..so So So ..
It is what it is .. " I have no words" really ..

Mizjay is swooping in with the big HUG,  really big hug     

Me too.     

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: May 11, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »

It is very shamefull that some have and continue to accept the Anthony's with open arms.  It is never good television when the life of a child is exploited on a regular basis in order to make the mortgage and pay for her murderers defense. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: May 11, 2009, 08:43:42 AM »

No need to watch it, its going to be the same song and dance that we have seen before.

If LKL insists on keeping their appointment with the Anthony's, I would hope that they would book Mr. Morgan to follow.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »

It is very shamefull that some have and continue to accept the Anthony's with open arms.  It is never good television when the life of a child is exploited on a regular basis in order to make the mortgage and pay for her murderers defense. 

agreed...I think that those who are still believing the Scams are the ones who don't follow the case and the facts..I still have people say to me that they feel sorry for the grand parents, till I educate them on how awful these people really are...then they say, oh, I didn't know that

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1397 on: May 11, 2009, 08:52:56 AM »

God Bless Caylee
God Bless you Deenie, I would take you as a third mother. You are so sweet and kind. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: May 11, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »

Thank-you so much Deenie, I appreciate what you said very much. I always love your posts, well thought out and always informative. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. an angelic monkey
No Rose  - 
I find you Friend and Sister and that too me is a Big Thing -
My Mother's Day could have been " Good" but my Daughter forgot me ..so So So ..
It is what it is .. " I have no words" really ..

Mizjay is swooping in with the big HUG,  really big hug     

Me too.     

Me three.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 11, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10
May 11, 2009 by: Express

defaultCindy Anthony is well known for being a liar publicly and to law enforcement i.e. deemed not to be a credible witness with the Anthony’s wanting immunity. 

A con-artist is a person who lies and loves attention just like Cindy and George Anthony.  We are seeing the true colors of Caylee’s grandparents.  The grandparents aren’t in denial/mourning  they are con-artists and scammers working the media to profit them financially and attempting disasterously to taint Casey Anthony’s jury pool.

Commentators here at The Caylee Daily e-mailed Cindy after we had posted about her FAKE Foundation. Cindy e-mailed them back today.

Following are Cindy Anthony’s e-mails:

RE: Justice For Little Caylee
    Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:26 PM

XXXXXX, you see only what they want you to see, I see the truth. I truely feel sorry for you  because you fail to look up for the answers. You are looking in the wrong places.

Cindy’s response was to the commenators following e-mail:

Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:09:58 -0700
Subject: Justice For Little Caylee
To: cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Ms. SINdy,

I understand that you want to protect your daughter, but what about your little angel Caylee?  Now is the time to prove just how much you love Caylee by starting to tell the truth about everything you know!  You know, and everyone else knows, that your daughter is just a POS that slept with anyone and everyone and who stole anything she could get her hands on, who cared NOTHING for her family and less than NOTHING - obviously - for her baby!  How can you keep lying for her?!?  You know and George know that she is GUILTY AS SIN!  Yes, I know that just because she lies, or what you call “half-truths” or “mistruths”,    BUT    JUST HOW MANY LIES DOES SHE HAVE TO TELL TO MAKE YOU REALIZE SHE IS WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE AND THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR HER?

I felt very sympathetic for your family when this all first happened, but I don’t feel that way anymore!  I truly believe the public loves your granddaughter more than anyone in your STRANGE family does!

Little Caylee’s death was just the finale of Casey’s behavioral problems - living on lies, lies, lies and her world was about to end as she knew it!  Everything was caving in on her!  She made this bed HERSELF that she was lying in!  And she’s made her CURRENT bed by ending the life of Little Caylee, whether by accident or on purpose.  You know, if she would just “fess up” and tell what really happened, maybe people COULD understand and not dislike her so much!

I just pray for Justice for Little Caylee!  That’s all I want!  So…please stop lying to protect Casey.  She is a goner!  The sooner you start cooperating, the sooner you can live your life and cherish the memories of your Little Caylee!

SECOND E-MAIL FROM CINDY

(sent to the Anthonys)

From: xxxxxxx  Commentator  Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 11:06:25 -0400
Subject: The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation
To: cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

I have been very interested in this case from the very beginning. I am a retired Fire Dept. Captain and have been involved in many many search and recovery operations in my 25 years in the fire service. I have an associates degree in fire science and have studied and advanced through the ranks from private to captain and I don’t consider myself a stupid person. But maybe you can help me with this.

I don’t understand why you, as the grandparents of Caylee, need people to make donations to a foundation based on finding missing children. You know as well as I do that your granddaughter was never ever missing, she was murdered, and hidden, that’s not missing. I personally believe this foundation of yours is a scam to solicit money from the uninformed people of this country by associating yourself with known criminals i.e.: KIDFINDERS. In my opinion this is despicable and cruel. Also, now that you have a fishing boat to look for missing children, exactly how many children have you looked for and how many children has you’re associates at kidfinders found?
In my experience with search and rescue, our boat was used to recover dead bodies, not rescue missing children. If you’re going to use a boat to look for MISSING children, as you say, the children wouldn’t be missing in the first place, they would be swimming children.

I would also like to know why this is a “FOR PROFIT” foundation?  What does that tell me?
If you could personally straighten me out on these inquiries it would be greatly appreciated.

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN CINDY LIES, LIES, LIES

******Cindy Anthony’s E-mail Response******

Well as a retired Fire Dept. Capt. you are pretty miss informed. The definition of missing is not knowing where some one is. Most missing children will not be found alive, unfortunately. Every parent or grandparent, brother, sister whomever deserves to find their loved one, alive or not. As far as the so called fishing boat why don’t you call the West Palm police dept and find out if having such a boat last summer would have save the life of a missing 5yr old autistic child that drowned because the divers could not find her in time. Yes Kidfinders was there assisting in the search for that child and at that time did not have the donations to buy such a boat. It was because of donations to them on behalf of Caylee that they now do have such a boat with sonar equiptment that they will use with law enforcement for such a rescue if needed. The fishing boat was good enough to find numerous missing cars in the everglades for the Palm Beach Police Dept. in one afternoon, which would have been very dangerous for divers to locate. As for Kidfinders being criminals, they have been erroneously accused in the media. This organization has worked with dozens of families in the past 2 years of their existence. They helped to solve one of missing children’s cases in Lauderdale with their mobile billboard. AS for Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation it is a NON-PROFIT organization.  However, children and families will benefit from it. I will see to that!  As  a retired fire dept. captain I hope the Caylee Bears would interest you. I will be issuing them to local fire depts as well. I am sure glad you are retired I would hate to have to explain what the bear is for to you!  Good luck in your retirement. Hopefully you will become a more optomistic person someday. 

More at link posted above

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.