May 02, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 292240 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2011, 10:34:54 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-george-never-liked-jose-baez-what-will-baez-say-on-the-view.html
Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’?
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, The View, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 8:50 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »

The audience on The View booed Baez.   
Baez says it is sad that George claims Caylee was drugged.
Says she is in therapy....was locked down in a cell 23 hours a day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »

I meant to say locked down while waiting for trial.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

I'm watching Whoraldo. Baez is on in Aruba. He looks like he belongs there on that Hellhole island. Casey needs to settle there too. Then the whole island needs to just SINK!

I saw it too---his little bit part from Aruba was so vacuous, it was stooopid.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2011, 11:35:08 AM »

Baez was really booed on The view? I love it!
what did he say about that?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »

I meant to say locked down while waiting for trial.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »

I don't watch The View ... but he prolly said that they were booing him because he's Hispanic----- Monkey Devil!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »

I don't watch The View ... but he prolly said that they were booing him because he's Hispanic----- Monkey Devil!

lol..you are probably right about that!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-calls-georges-comments-preposterous.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez calls George’s comments ‘preposterous’
ABC, Barbara Walters, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, The View, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 11:43 AM

::snipping2::
Walters asked about George Anthony’s comments to Dr. Phil McGraw that Casey Anthony was at the crime scene and was responsible for Caylee’s death. The last part of George and Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Dr. Phil” airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35.

“I think it’s preposterous, and it certainly doesn’t surprise me that he’s making these statements now,” Baez said of George. “His recent claim that Casey and someone else may have drugged Caylee —  is sad that he would say something like that. Caylee died on a Monday afternoon. His theory is that someone drugged her to go out and party. If you live in Orlando, you know there’s not very many parties on a Monday afternoon. All they did that evening was go out and rend a video. It makes no sense.”

What’s going on with Casey?

“She’s currently in therapy, doing her best to adjust to the last three years of her life,” Baez said.

“You’re always welcome on this program,” Walters told Baez. Walters also told Baez that Giordano was lucky to have him as an attorney.

What did you think?

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2011, 12:17:46 PM »

I think that Walters is losing it! she needs to retire if she thinks that Baez is so wonderful. bahhhh...

Casey didn't want to go out that night..she wanted to stay at Tony's and bang him all night and the next day and Caylee would have been a distraction. Tony liked Caylee but he didn't want her around all the time. they had only been dating for a short time and were still very much in the lusting stage. that is all he wanted at that time. not to be an instant daddy. Not to take anything away from Tony. He seemed like a nice young man, but at his age, he was still in the partying lifestyle. jmo...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2011, 12:22:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-calls-georges-comments-preposterous.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez calls George’s comments ‘preposterous’
ABC, Barbara Walters, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, The View, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 11:43 AM

::snipping2::
Walters asked about George Anthony’s comments to Dr. Phil McGraw that Casey Anthony was at the crime scene and was responsible for Caylee’s death. The last part of George and Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Dr. Phil” airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35.

“I think it’s preposterous, and it certainly doesn’t surprise me that he’s making these statements now,” Baez said of George. “His recent claim that Casey and someone else may have drugged Caylee —  is sad that he would say something like that. Caylee died on a Monday afternoon. His theory is that someone drugged her to go out and party. If you live in Orlando, you know there’s not very many parties on a Monday afternoon. All they did that evening was go out and rend a video. It makes no sense.”

What’s going on with Casey?

“She’s currently in therapy, doing her best to adjust to the last three years of her life,” Baez said.

“You’re always welcome on this program,” Walters told Baez. Walters also told Baez that Giordano was lucky to have him as an attorney.

What did you think?
So were any of the other women involved in this interview?  I just can't see Joy or Whoopi sitting there kissing up to Bozo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2011, 12:50:59 PM »

I think that Walters is losing it! she needs to retire if she thinks that Baez is so wonderful. bahhhh...

Casey didn't want to go out that night..she wanted to stay at Tony's and bang him all night and the next day and Caylee would have been a distraction. Tony liked Caylee but he didn't want her around all the time. they had only been dating for a short time and were still very much in the lusting stage. that is all he wanted at that time. not to be an instant daddy. Not to take anything away from Tony. He seemed like a nice young man, but at his age, he was still in the partying lifestyle. jmo...

I don't watch "The View" and have not seen a video of this online yet, but I have to agree with the poster who posted this:

Some people, like Barbara, stay at the party too long.

I think she should have retired a long time ago. No longer does she do objective, in-depth interviews, IMO.

I read this comment at: http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/jose-baez while searching for the video of today's show.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2011, 01:02:19 PM »

I don't watch "The View" and have not seen a video of this online yet, but I have to agree with the poster who posted this:

Some people, like Barbara, stay at the party too long.

I think she should have retired a long time ago. No longer does she do objective, in-depth interviews, IMO.

I read this comment at: http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/jose-baez while searching for the video of today's show.

Greetings Monkey's,

Monkey Devil!  Maybe she is Senile, (sorry, not to offend anyone), this is an opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »

Wow at all the negative comments!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »

Here or elsewhere?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »

Here or elsewhere?
At the link  http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/jose-baez that Brandi provided.  I don't think View fans are terribly happy with BW right now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2011, 01:15:06 PM »

Here or elsewhere?
At the link  http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/jose-baez that Brandi provided.  I don't think View fans are terribly happy with BW right now.

thanks..didn't read them but I will go over there now..xxxx

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »

Now I have a reason to never watch The View, never watch it anyway. I hope the cameras never get a close up of any of these fools during football.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »

Here or elsewhere?

thanks..didn't read them but I will go over there now..xxxx
I get so tired of reading the comments from the morons who keep saying that if the jury had options besides the death penalty they may have convicted. How is it that these morons still dont realize that they had multiple charges to choose from that did not include the death penalty. Educate yourself on the trial before u post your moronic rants idiots!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2011, 02:13:11 PM »

BaWa Walters needs to just Qwit.

She could always retire as Elmer Fudd's wife.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.