May 17, 2024, 09:50:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295975 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 06, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »

Letters to be released sometime after 1 eastern   per Tru TV

thanks nrcg

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 06, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

Prosecutors want transcripts of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys announced her innocence in court.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wants the transcripts for the two-hour hearing on Aug. 21, 2009. She doesn't explain in her one-page request filed Monday why the state seeks the information.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in December 2008.

At the August hearing, attorney Todd Macaluso, who is no longer a member of the defense team, announced in court: "The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

The defense at the time wouldn't go into details about what evidence they had. Macaluso's statement was part of the defense's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for Caylee.

The group claims there was too much flooding in the area and they could not search the exact location where Caylee was later found.

Copyright © 2010, Orlando Sentinel

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim..............ummmmm I wondered what the request for the transcript was.....I wonder what LDB has up her smart sleeve.

She is looking for the point when the duhfense "waived" the issue of whether or not Equusearch was acting as a representative of the state, I bet.

perhaps so girlz..........sounds reasonable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: April 06, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »

thanks nrcg

Ok.  I am my chores done and waiting to read.
I have been fascinated by the family dynamics in this case.
Of course, I am more interested in justice for Caylee.
Just letting you monkeys know that I am waiting with you!!
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: April 06, 2010, 12:57:23 PM »

OOOps  Messed up again joined someone else's post.
Maybe I should post more and would know how this works.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 06, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »

OOOps  Messed up again joined someone else's post.
Maybe I should post more and would know how this works.

hi Bma....we all do it...no problem!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 06, 2010, 01:05:04 PM »

BOO  Mason referred to Mr. NeJame (Paraphrasing) "The little lawyer for TES."  Whatever the exact words were, they were meant to denigrate Mr. Nejame because of his small stature.  I'm sure that Mr. Nejame would like very much to be taller, but IMO he is very tall when he stands on his integrity and ability.  It was just a low blow by Mason which didn't make NeJame look bad, but made Mason look bad indeed.

Mason is an azz.   
Mason took a swipe at NeJame, saying the contentious hearing was expected “given the personality of the little player there for Texas.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-fight-over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html/comment-page-2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #566 on: April 06, 2010, 01:08:10 PM »

thanks nrcg

Should be interesting
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 06, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-casey-anthony-bashes-parents-in-jailhouse-letters-wesh-says.html
Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony bashes parents in jailhouse letters, WESH says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 6 2010 12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Can Casey Anthony spell?

We should know soon when her jailhouse letters are released this afternoon. WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 previewed the release on noon newscasts.

“We know what’s not going to be in them: a confession,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It will be the first extensive look into her thoughts since she was arrested in October 2008 on the murder charge and put into protective custody at the Orange County Jail,” Pipitone said.

On WESH, Eryka Washington said, “This is the first time we’re getting a glimpse of  Casey’s life behind bars.”

Washington added that defense attorney Jose Baez did not object to the letters’ release because he says there’s nothing incriminating on them. “However, we are told Casey spends a lot of time bashing her parents, George and Cindy Anthony,” Washington said.

WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said of the letters, “Investigators told Eyewitness News they do contain damaging  evidence against her … but Casey’s defense team says they are not afraid of what’s in those letters.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez told Pipitone, “You’re going to find if you look at them … they’re of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day. We have nothing to hide with those letters.”

WFTV showed footage of Baez saying, “If moved to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place about what’s in there.”
In her jail correspondence, Casey Anthony talked to drug dealer Robyn Adams, who is now in federal prison.

Earlier reports said that Anthony talks about food and what she’ll do when released.

WESH also reported that Anthony’s defense team is headed to Washington today to depose FBI analysts.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 06, 2010, 01:11:32 PM »

thanks nrcg

Should be interesting

Oh yes.   

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 06, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »

BOO  Mason referred to Mr. NeJame (Paraphrasing) "The little lawyer for TES."  Whatever the exact words were, they were meant to denigrate Mr. Nejame because of his small stature.  I'm sure that Mr. Nejame would like very much to be taller, but IMO he is very tall when he stands on his integrity and ability.  It was just a low blow by Mason which didn't make NeJame look bad, but made Mason look bad indeed.

Mason is an azz.   
Mason took a swipe at NeJame, saying the contentious hearing was expected “given the personality of the little player there for Texas.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-fight-over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html/comment-page-2

I really detest him. He's such a creep. So far, none of his bellowing and bullying have swayed Strickland.
One thing I wanted to mention as far as Casey taking the stand. Let's not forget that "she is in charge" as Georgette pointed out.
What if she "insists" on taking the stand because she feels that she can bs her way out of this?
It's not out of the realm of possibility.
Off to the Apple store to have my hard drive replaced.
Hope the letters are released asap. It's after 1 pm. already.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 06, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-casey-anthony-bashes-parents-in-jailhouse-letters-wesh-says.html
Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony bashes parents in jailhouse letters, WESH says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 6 2010 12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Can Casey Anthony spell?

We should know soon when her jailhouse letters are released this afternoon. WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 previewed the release on noon newscasts.

“We know what’s not going to be in them: a confession,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It will be the first extensive look into her thoughts since she was arrested in October 2008 on the murder charge and put into protective custody at the Orange County Jail,” Pipitone said.

On WESH, Eryka Washington said, “This is the first time we’re getting a glimpse of  Casey’s life behind bars.”

Washington added that defense attorney Jose Baez did not object to the letters’ release because he says there’s nothing incriminating on them. “However, we are told Casey spends a lot of time bashing her parents, George and Cindy Anthony,” Washington said.

WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said of the letters, “Investigators told Eyewitness News they do contain damaging  evidence against her … but Casey’s defense team says they are not afraid of what’s in those letters.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez told Pipitone, “You’re going to find if you look at them … they’re of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day. We have nothing to hide with those letters.”

WFTV showed footage of Baez saying, “If moved to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place about what’s in there.”
In her jail correspondence, Casey Anthony talked to drug dealer Robyn Adams, who is now in federal prison.

Earlier reports said that Anthony talks about food and what she’ll do when released.

WESH also reported that Anthony’s defense team is headed to Washington today to depose FBI analysts.

thanks.....I can't wait!!

hahahahaha...the FBI analysts will also have FBI attorneys....... both sets so far above BOZO's league Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: April 06, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »

Casey Anthony Jail Letters To Be Released
Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010Updated: 1:00 pm EDT April 6,2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The 50 letters Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate may be released as soon as Tuesday afternoon. Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team said they are not afraid of what's in them.
<snipped>
Video:letter to be released  http://www.wftv.com/video/23067582/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: April 06, 2010, 01:15:27 PM »

Mason is an azz.   
Especially coming from someone that was dressed like a combination of Colonel Sanders and Vinny Gambini from My Cousin Vinny, geez 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 06, 2010, 01:17:36 PM »

Casey Anthony Jail Letters To Be Released
Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010Updated: 1:00 pm EDT April 6,2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The 50 letters Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate may be released as soon as Tuesday afternoon. Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team said they are not afraid of what's in them.
<snipped>
Video:letter to be released  http://www.wftv.com/video/23067582/index.html
I'll tell you the defense sure likes to keep saying that they are not afraid of what is in the letters. Hmmm.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 06, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »

Who knocked me out of the cage?   

~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 06, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

I don't know why the Judge doesn't rap them on the knuckles when they get personal like that. So damn childish and unprofessional.

I think JS did just that, after all the defense didn't come close to getting what they wanted and I don't know what that meeting was at the end but Bozo and cohort came out looking a bit pi$$ed off IMO.

Hi Monkeys, just gonna sit on a branch next to you and wait for the letters to be released.....bring em on 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 06, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Time to celebrate!    I've been Scared Monkey-less for a whole day and a half!  What a time to lose your computer service.  Baah!
My internet is finally back on, I've been able to catch up a little bit, and I am so ready for the infamous Casey letters!  Your comments were all terrific.  I love Baez as "Pee Wee Herman".  That's perfect.  I've always wondered why he seemed so familiar.  Monkey Devil!
So let's see those letters, Media...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #577 on: April 06, 2010, 01:32:08 PM »

Good Afternoon - more on letters to be released.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/6/casey39s_letters_expected_to_be_released_tuesday.html

ORLANDO -- A judge is expected to release letters Casey Anthony wrote in jail to another inmate Tuesday.
News 13 has learned the letters have explicit descriptions of her family life and allegations that may surprise many people.
Anthony allegedly sent dozens of letters and notes to an inmate she met at the jail. That inmate is now in a federal prison.
We’re told some of the letters are about her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and contain disturbing details of Anthony’s family life.

There are no admissions to guilt.
This was apart of an Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation.
 On Monday, the defense said there is nothing of importance in these letters. Anthony’s lead attorney Jose Baez said "they are letters of a person who is locked up 23 hours a day."
The letters are expected to be released later this afternoon.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said communication between inmates is not allowed and neither is passing of notes.         
A corrections officer was placed on paid leave right around the time this FDLE investigation came to light. The FDLE nor the jail are confirming they are related.
--

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 06, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »

Deenie,here comes the bus........   

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #579 on: April 06, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »

Deenie,here comes the bus........   
You got that right Trimm 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.