May 22, 2024, 11:29:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99938 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: December 04, 2006, 08:15:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Ono"
Well, I'd like to know whether or not there are any connections to Hitler in any of Anita's or Paulus' families ?

That Hitler thing...It just SO rings like something someone of the Van der Sloot's ilk would come up with.  Yes, Hitler was a bad man alright.  It sounds like more of a European thing.  Not something Natalee would say.  I think that Hitler thing was just another big fat ole lie.  And the worst part of it was some of the follow up about it, like asking Beth if she was related to Hitler.  What a bunch of dolts!

Just like the slave comment.  That was a Vam der Sloot thing also.  Natalee never said that.  But I bet the Sloots have said it often.

I've sometimes wondered if the real reason that PVDS wouldn't let the ALE search the rest of the sloot premises was just that he didn't want any of the 'lower class' folks messing around on his property.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 04, 2006, 08:15:10 PM »

Whoo-eeee.  Anita without teeth?  That would just about complete the ensemble wouldn't it?  Man, you are already lookin at high fashion!  NOT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 04, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »

Whoo-eeee.  Anita without teeth?  That would just about complete the ensemble wouldn't it?  Man, you are already lookin at high fashion!  NOT

aaack!  That reminded me of that line in "Deliverance":  "You shore gotta purty mouth".  Yep.  Anita is about piggy faced and butt ugly.  I am just so fed up with the lying

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 04, 2006, 08:18:43 PM »

Hey, the lowest class lives there.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 04, 2006, 08:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hey, the lowest class lives there.

Class is as class does.  And there are some with no class atall...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: December 04, 2006, 08:20:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Well, I'd like to know whether or not there are any connections to Hitler in any of Anita's or Paulus' families ?

Anita is German. As for being Adolf's kin...prolly a longshot. But much more likely than somebody from the American south. KJ is a doofus.

I can easily see Anita then, throwing that derogatory slam at Beth, while sitting around the homefires, trying to think up slander to repeat as fact.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 04, 2006, 08:21:45 PM »

In this day and age, think Natalee would have used some other reference if she used it. Hitler is still discussed in Holland and hated for what they did to the country and citizens. Anita / Paulus would have heard stories from their parents.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 04, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »

In this day and age, think Natalee would have used some other reference if she used it. Hitler is still discussed in Holland and hated for what they did to the country and citizens. Anita / Paulus would have heard stories from their parents.

Wonder what, if any, connection to the Third Reich, any of their forebears/relatives had ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 04, 2006, 08:26:47 PM »

But remember when Beth had to endure that interview, she was actually asked if she was related to Hitler?  It is unbelievable.  And just goes to show what a bunch of idiots were running things.  Supposedly Natalee told Joran her mother was Hitler's sister or something?  And then that ends up being a question for the mother of a missing girl.  Now how in the world did that happen?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: December 04, 2006, 08:29:05 PM »

Wonder what, if any, connection to the Third Reich, any of their forebears/relatives had ?

Oh you are a devil. You want me to say something very bad, don't you ?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: December 04, 2006, 08:29:11 PM »

Where is GRANDE?
Haven't seen him around??????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 04, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Where is GRANDE?
Haven't seen him around??????

Grande is working behind the scenes, don't worry about him  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: December 04, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »

For our amusement until we hear more, we can pick out presents for the festive season for the Sloots.
A dog run would be nice for Joran.
Something NOT see thru would be nice for Anita. That look is so passe for a woman her age and build.
For the Man of the House, how about a spine. Some heart, some courage.
Some truth.
Paintball guns for the dogs who are nervous any time Joran is home.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 04, 2006, 08:37:22 PM »

Maybe get a multi-pack of consciences for the whole famn-damily

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: December 04, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »

It's sounding more and more like Anita is up to her big white bra in this.

Am I the only one who recalls the episode of Law & Order, (loosely based on Natalee Holloway case) that suggests Anita was one of the main players, if it was in fact based on anything they knew that we do not know pubicly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: December 04, 2006, 08:38:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

lol

IIRC, there was a Dutch Hasbikos article from waaay back that referred to her as a witness/suspect. I have no link, but i think it is possible that there is a PV from her. At least there should be.

Hmm.  Just maybe there needs to be more found out about Anita.   I don't remember very much information available about her.  And she was coming and going to Joran in the jail and etc.  And what really drives me up the wall was this stuff when she supposedly described Natalee's panties:--(.  There is just something really, really wrong with Anita.

She may have helped move the body on her return from Holland and kept Natalee's panties as a souvenir.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 04, 2006, 08:39:49 PM »

Or maybe some of the dummies books.  The titles could be endless:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2006, 08:40:39 PM »

That Hitler thing...It just SO rings like something someone of the Van der Sloot's ilk would come up with.  Yes, Hitler was a bad man alright.  It sounds like more of a European thing.  Not something Natalee would say.  I think that Hitler thing was just another big fat ole lie.  And the worst part of it was some of the follow up about it, like asking Beth if she was related to Hitler.  What a bunch of dolts!

I am sure that was an Anita line. I  would almost bet my last black bra on it.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: December 04, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Am I the only one who recalls the episode of Law & Order, (loosely based on Natalee Holloway case) that suggests Anita was one of the main players, if it was in fact based on anything they knew that we do not know pubicly.

I vaguely recall something like that Tyler.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 04, 2006, 08:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I remember it well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.