May 16, 2024, 06:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344126 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: December 27, 2008, 09:17:57 AM »

What I am curious about is WHY is LE giving us the scenario of the meter reader calling 3 times b4 LE took action? Why is Lee's lawyer throwing us this bone of contention about charges MAY be filed against Lee, when they haven't been yet. Why bring this up to us to rip apart and make conjecture about? I mean, if I were either of them, know the public, I would have kept my mouth shut until asked. I know the public will find out anyway, but why give up the info before hand? 

to do our heads in?  J/K 
Goodnight you guys, have a good day.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: December 27, 2008, 09:23:52 AM »

Lee Anthony's other email is:  vader05@bellsouth.net
http://www.imagebam.com/image/38b4ac12840301

This was the email associated with his Paypal account

thanks for posting that today.  Pretty damned sus to get funds sent directly to his personal paypal account.  Anyway, its always been about money to them, as far as im concerned, they all profitted from Caylee.  Goodnight Today, have a good day. 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: December 27, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »

something i found on ecstasy....mentions shamrocks.....

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/drugfact/pulsechk/apr02/ecstasy_club.html

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1423 on: December 27, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

When did this come out? Who's that in the photograph in the Miami Herald, then? Just a random baby? He doesn't look like a baby model--not really all that cute.

Who is the baby's father and when did all this come out? And if you were close enough to the father to tell him you were pregnant, then why would you conceal a miscarriage? I can't imagine being stupid enough to keep lying about this, for an entire year, pretending there was a baby when there wasn't. That's an insane thing to do. Wouldn't you know that he'd eventually find out?

I guess she was counting on him just forgetting about it and going away after awhile? I guess they usually do. Bet she was surprised when he kept asking questions, and came to see her?
I guess she thought she could keep the lie going. Baby daddy could have been military, in prison or working on a fishing boat and couldn't get down to see baby. She was probably milking him for money too.

This may be off topic, but women will do anything to make a guy stay with them for a child. When I was trying to get my hysterectomy I was only 29 yo. He told me I may marry again, want children, blah blah blah. THen he told me a story about a woman that had a hyst but told her new husband she could have kids. She "got" pregnant, but was rushed to the emergency room where my doctor saw her, she said she was miscarrying. Turns out when he examined her she had spread cherry pie filling up there to prove to her husband she lost the baby. That is HOW crazy and sick women can be to prove to their spouse/baby daddy they love them.

Sorry if this was off topic, I just wanted to make a point that crazy women don't always kill their child, they break the hearts of other people too.

You mean SOME women will do anything to make a guy stay with them. I don't know what you mean about "for a child."  I mean, if a guy's the father of your child why shouldn't he stay with you? Why should you have to do anything crazy? There's no actual child in this crazy story, and there's no child in your pie filling story. It's not "for a child," it's for themselves! These women are crazy because they're crazy, not because they're women.

That's really weird about that woman and the cherry pie filling-that's insane. Why were you trying to get a hysterectomy? Did you have uterine cancer? Normally a hysterectomy is only performed if the woman has cancer of the uterus or some other life-threatening condition. Why did you want one?

Usually when a woman wants to be sterilized they just tie her tubes. It's called a "tubal ligation."  They don't touch the uterus. They tie off and cauterize the fallopian tubes, so that there's no pathway from ovary to uterus. They do try to talk you out of it, but I never heard anything as crazy as that pie filling story. I would never tell a guy I could have kids if I couldn't.

Did the doctor violate his Hippocratic oath and tell on her?
Didn't the guy ever wonder why she never had a period? (hysterectomy=no uterus=no periods.)
Hi Fuzzball I just saw this post this morning. I had horrible endometriosis, but at my age the insurance company made me go through 2 years of lupron shots, hormones, then another year of lupron shots and also 3 laporoscopys. I didn't want the hysterectomy so I could be sterilized. I wanted one so I could be pain free. When they finally did it, my doctor said they didn't realize how bad it was until the did the surgery. He was even trying to save one ovary, but he couldn't so I had a total hysterectomy at age 32.

The crazy lady with the pie filling begged him not to tell the husband, I don't know if he did or didn't.

I hope this makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: December 27, 2008, 09:52:09 AM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: December 27, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

Thanks Nikki!

How are club drugs and their combinations referred to across the country?
(Exhibit 4) Slang terms for ecstasy are similar across the Nation. It continues to be referred to as “X,” “XTC,” and “Adam,” but “E” and “roll” are also used. The practice of taking ecstasy is often referred to as “rolling.” Ecstasy continues to be referred to by its logo or the shape of the pill in many Pulse Check cities: for example, it is called “shamrock” in St. Louis and “four-leaf clover” in Columbia, SC, because pills may be clover shaped. New slang terms continue to be coined, indicating the continuing popularity of ecstasy.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: December 27, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Wyks and I am reading the whole thing over. I think many of the pages didn't load last time. It's very interesting.

And Josemama, I think you're spot on that Casey was tired of being "controlled" by Cindy, but it doesn't seem to me like Cindy had much control over Casey at all. She couldn't stop her from getting pregnant, from clubbing all the time, being jobless, stealing from everyone (including and especially Cindy,) or anything else, it seems. I think Casey killed Caylee partly to make good on her promise "you'll never see Caylee again," and partly because she imagined that being childless would make her Tony's perfect mate.  When she called from jail all she wanted to do was talk to Tony, and she did seem to be blaming Cindy that she was in jail.
So it looks like she had both reasons going on. It makes perfect sense.
[/quote] Thans fuzzy. I really believe that she did it to get revenge on Cindy and also so she could be with Tony who didn't want girls. BUT, what about her going to California to be with the Marine? That has always been a big question I cant seem to find an anwser.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1427 on: December 27, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »

Good Morning... Will have to think over what Lee's lawyer had to say, does everyone involved just seem to have a lawyer, that can't keep quite? It makes no sense to me to be saying half the things these lawyers are saying, lawyers want their clients to be quiet, maybe they should listen to their own advice.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1428 on: December 27, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »

Evening monkeys

I'm still about 6 pages behind but I wanted to comment before I forgot lol

Although I love all of the images of KC getting her just desserts in prison for years and years to come, it's HIGHLY unlikely that the other female prisoners will ever be able to deliver them themselves. She will be in protective custody most likely for her ENTIRE sentence. Anytime threats have been made to prisoners, their families, OR if it is thought by the prison system there harm COULD come to the prisoner due to their crimes, they cannot be placed in general population. It is the responsibility of the prison to ensure their prisoners safety.

Also, I keep seeing this "white board" mentioned. When I think of white board, I think of a white board, you know, a dry erase board? That's what they are called, a white board. Not sure that makes anymore sense but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Hi Blessed.. That is an adorable lil one in your avatar!  So many precious avatars in here!  Smile 

I just want to say that yes, I agree that's how the system is set up, to protect those in prison who need that protection, in the real world inside a prison, that doesn't always happen.  Even for those who are in protective custody, there have been times when the guard who accompanies the inmate from one area to another has (on purpose or not) looked away, coughed, stopped to tie their shoe, dropped their keys, etc., but not been fully alert and another inmate or more have used the moment to their advantage.  It's a reality.   

I personally know of one incident where one inmate who wanted to apply some 'prison justice' was told ahead of time by the guards to go ahead at an agreed upon moment and just out of range of the cameras, but quit just short of drawing blood.  Guard turned his head, prison justice was had.  The inmate who did this went happily off to 'the hole', (solitary confinement) for awhile, as punishment for doing that to the other inmate.  He was a hero in the eyes of inmates and sev. guards who wanted to exact revenge but couldn't.  It's a reality. 

ITA~I can think of 3 cases off the top of my head (2 were in protective custody, the third I'd have to look up) 1. Jeffrey Dahmer, 2. Priest John Geoghan (sp) 3.) A man who killed 2 wives, one in Oregon IIRC and one in Maine, he pushed them both off cliffs and the prsion found his body pushed off the yard/cliff overlooking the fields below-this is poetic justice as the inmates had duct taped his mouth and wrote GERONIMO over the duct tape.

Actually Dahmer was not in protective custody, nor was Geoghan, I refuse to call him a priest after the crimes he was convicted of. It is true that guards can "turn their backs" for a moment or two but in all reality, they are risking their jobs and also, if death comes to an inmate under the watch of the prison, that leaves them open for a huge law suit.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1429 on: December 27, 2008, 10:14:11 AM »

I am way behind on the documents and things that have been said on the news. I don't have cable and my computer has been down for months. But in reading the post on DNA test, My son had one done for his twins and He did not get a copy of the markers . All he got back was a paper telling him that it was indeed his children and what the percentage was. I think I have read somewhere on here that Jesse's dad thought Casey was already pregnant when Jesse started seeing her. Then Caylee was born 8 months later.
From what I have read about Casey's late night wonderings all over Orlando, IMO she was a call girl. She probably has no idea who the father is. She had to be doing something that paid well to pay the $500.00 cell phone bills. Other than what she was stealing from family and friends. I also think The whole family is up to their eyeballs in this.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: December 27, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »

Good Morning... Will have to think over what Lee's lawyer had to say, does everyone involved just seem to have a lawyer, that can't keep quite? It makes no sense to me to be saying half the things these lawyers are saying, lawyers want their clients to be quiet, maybe they should listen to their own advice.

After watching that video, I would have to say that Lee's lawyer is making some sort of pre-emptive strike to put the best spin on what he is aware is coming down the pike. IF the LE are waiting to press charges, felony charges at that, until after the funeral, maybe that's why there is no hurry by the A's to have a service and bury their g'daughter. Hmmmmmmm...
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: December 27, 2008, 10:21:17 AM »

nah, no sauce tonight    Its brain fog from my illness, hits me like a tonne of bricks some days.  Yeah, why would he be returning money then?  And why has he been incognito till caylees body was found? 

I have to agree -- Being out of the picture for a long time has raised suspicions but quite frankly, I would have disappeared if I had been him -- From my perspective, he seemed to disappear after the SO met with Cindy and KC and laid out for them the evidence from the trunk of the car, the high five was televised, reports of the breakup with Mallory (and if true, they have since gotten back together), and finally someone reporting to the AG's office on the trust fund issues. 

yeah I can fathom that.  Also the doc dumps revealing he sexually abused Casey.  We dont know what plan of action Baez and the defense team will take to defend the pyscho pathetic one.  IMO they are going to show no mercy to the As, and use them as suspects, motives, anything to save pyscho pathetic one.  i still wonder tho about lee refusing dna initially, and lie detector testing.  he did submit dna recently tho right?  This trust fund sounds suss tho, be interesting to see his list of expenditures if in fact the donations went to his paypal account. 

I thought the documents revealed that Casey accused him of soliciting sex with her.  I don't think there was anything else about it, beyond Casey's accusation.  No confirmation that it actually happened, except for our speculation.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: December 27, 2008, 10:23:46 AM »

After watching that video, I would have to say that Lee's lawyer is making some sort of pre-emptive strike to put the best spin on what he is aware is coming down the pike. IF the LE are waiting to press charges, felony charges at that, until after the funeral, maybe that's why there is no hurry by the A's to have a service and bury their g'daughter. Hmmmmmmm...
That makes a lot of sense Jody. I didn't think of that.

I just hope LE informs the media before it happens. I want Kathy Belich on the front lawn of their house, asking Cindy "stupid" questions. HAHAHAHAHA That would make my Christmas complete! 

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: December 27, 2008, 10:26:16 AM »

Discrediting Jesse Grund is an attempt to keep the deep dark secret of incest away from Cindy. She tries very hard to cover the skeltons in her closet.

Jesse knows who the baby daddy is. He was smart enough to have a DNA test done, that means he got a copy of the results. His love and respect for someone he really cared about will bring the truth forward. He really cared for Caylee as his own and he had some strong feelings for Casey who he says is not the same person now.

Curious how you know that Jesse knows who the baby daddy is, did he say that and I missed it?  Or is this info your opinion? 

And Jesse getting a copy of the results of the paternity test would have been his results only.  Not the results for who the baby daddy actually is. 

jmho. Have you ever seen a DNA test, it has specific markers. Like Leonard Padilla said, there are indications in DNA that the markers show... how did he say it... a specific pattern that didn't vary... meaning that the baby daddy was related or something to that effect.

The copy Jesse got would have been Caylee's results. In order to prove that he is not related his DNA is compared. Caylee would have had markers from the mother in those results also.

They aren't like the pregnancy stick results or Jerry Springer "you are not the father"... it is a specific graph and the results are obvious. And Jesse isn't dumb. At the time he was respectful and a loving surrogate. Odd how Cindy has turned so abruptly against him, eh?

Okay.     And no, I haven't ever seen a DNA test, or a paternity test, that's the same thing, right?  Haven't really thought about it before, just seems to me that an actual paternity test would only include Jesse's results, yeah or nay, and the % that he is or isn't the father.  Guess I've watched too many Maury shows. 

"Tests show that it's 99.999999999 % conclusive .. You ARE the father!"
Exit screaming woman, stage left.  Exit Maury and camera, right behind her. 

Very odd how Cindy turned against Jesse, yes.  Wasn't it about the time Jesse found out his results, that there was some upheaval in the Anthony home?  If so, that could be telling.  Not sure about what tho.  heh. 

When my ex and I split up and it was time for the child support hearing, he decided to delay it by requesting a DNA test. I had no problem with it as I KNEW he was the father. When the results came back, yes, we did get a graph. It showed my DNA pattern, then his DNA pattern in the middle, and finally our daughter's. Kind of a Mom + Dad= Baby. It showed that she had exactly half of each of our DNA that made up her DNA.. it was all in numbers but fairly easy to read. I would guess if the mother and father are related, all three of them would have mostly the same DNA except maybe a number or two off here or there. But, yes, you do get all of the results, graphs and numbers included, along with the 99.999999% that we are all so used to hearing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1434 on: December 27, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »

Good thinking, because I have a feeling after the funeral, LE is going to make their move. Donations going into Lee's paypal account, and Casey's computer that Lee picked up from Tony's apt, which I believe Lee not only tampered with, he tampered with Casey's belongings as well. And I am sure other things LE is looking into.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: December 27, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

I agree that Jesse feels threatened that he is being made to look like the villian in this case. That's a trick the Anthony's use frequently, making themselves the damsel/victim rather than the villians. Too bad the public sees through their bs and they have spent too much taxpayer money on that game. Also causes alot of people like Zenaida and Jesse to get lawyers.

Maybe Jesse didn't know about the DNA markers at the time but there was a reason he demanded the test. I find that interesting.

Let's add up what Cindy has done to throw doubt into this case also.
Jesse the evil stepfather.
Pizza maggots.
The underpass car change on the way to jail.
Tips from all over the world.

I would guess that he ordered the testing because IF Casey had been pregnant with HIS child, and she gave birth, Caylee would have been about 2 to 3mo premature and she obviously wasn't. She was a full term baby with none of the health or breathing problems associated with being early, not to mention she weighed over a pound or two which she wouldn't of had she been that early. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that she'd been pregnant before she'd met him.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: December 27, 2008, 10:31:09 AM »

I just hope LE informs the media before it happens. I want Kathy Belich on the front lawn of their house, asking Cindy "stupid" questions. HAHAHAHAHA That would make my Christmas complete! 

LOL to Kathy Belich poking a microphone in Cindy's face as they frog march all the remaining A's off to jail. That would make Christmas complete for most all of us who have been watching this bunch.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 27, 2008, 10:34:16 AM »

Good thinking, because I have a feeling after the funeral, LE is going to make their move. Donations going into Lee's paypal account, and Casey's computer that Lee picked up from Tony's apt, which I believe Lee not only tampered with, he tampered with Casey's belongings as well. And I am sure other things LE is looking into.
I was so hoping they would do it yesterday when I was bored and had hot pizza and wings. Oh well, today would be a good day for them to arrest them. Why wait for the funeral? Would LE postpone arresting JoeBlow off the street because of a funeral? I think not, so go for it Sheriff Dept, make my day. Lights and sirens blaring on to Hopespring Drive. (just make sure you have the media with you) 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: December 27, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »

LOL to Kathy Belich poking a microphone in Cindy's face as they frog march all the remaining A's off to jail. That would make Christmas complete for most all of us who have been watching this bunch.
And I wish the lady with the dog was there too!

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: December 27, 2008, 10:41:41 AM »

We'll see if my theory about timing of the funeral holds any water once the holidays are over. Both LE and the A's have an excuse to put as much of this on hold until after the first of the year as possible. They have common interest in letting this time pass without any action, but come the first of Jan., LE will want to return to work, get this sewed up, ready for court, etc. The A's, on the other hand, will want to continue to drag things out as long as possible. Then we'll see if the A's try to procrastinate on having services for Caylee and trying to make LE look bad by making them appear to be disrupting the A's grieving, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.