May 13, 2024, 09:40:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 343005 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

I just want to know why these so called PI's were videotaping out in the woods  -  when they were supposed to be looking for a live Caylee?????   
Point of view dear.
Too often we look from the outside in and expect it to make sense. Look at it from the point of view of Lee and Casey scheming. Then listen to LP's words because he's seeing through that transparent point of view because he was on the inside.

Another thing that happens is that the villian switches places with the damsel to throw off the hero. It's a criminal psychological triangle game. Casey is playing big time. Easy to see through. Add Lee and meterreader into the mix of the game now. Unfortunately these dumb criminals don't realize that once LE is on their trail it's over soon.

ps. LP is sexy!

JJ...it took me a few minutes to understand what you're saying.  Can you tell me what your opinion of the meter reader is?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:15 PM »

okay monkeys, i am on my 2nd glass of wine, so maybe i am paranoid! you can tell me, i respect ya!

the anthony's said that Caylee will be home before her 3rd birthday.
AUG 8th -CASEY refuses visit from LEE ANTHONY
AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 10th-CASEY refuses visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 11th-METER READER CALLS IN 1st TIP
AUG 12-METER READER calls in 2nd TIP
AUG 13th-METER READER calls in 3rd TIP
AUG 14th-CASEY accepts visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld "DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE EXEMPTION"????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: December 29, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »

When someone has the time please listen to the July 25th conversation between Casey and Lee - Part 2 at 2 minutes and 34 seconds.  Just listen for about 1 second and post what you hear.

Do you have a link to the video you are watching?  The one on the FoxOrlando sight doesn't have a time counter on it.

Sounds to me like he's telling her to make sure she keeps them in the loop so they can keep the stories straight.  Lee is telling Casey to duplicate any letter she sends to Jose and copy them on it so nothing can be misconstrued.  I think it's more so that the Anthony's know what Casey is saying to Jose.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: December 29, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

okay monkeys, i am on my 2nd glass of wine, so maybe i am paranoid! you can tell me, i respect ya!

AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld "DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE EXEMPTION"????

OMG Wendi...coincidence?  I don't think so.  I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and my 5th chocolate covered cherry!  Question...What is a  "criminal investigative exemption"?  Today's events have thrown me.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 29, 2008, 10:34:36 PM »

He's trying to tell her all the efforts the family made to reach out to her while she was in jail.  Casey just told him how much Patrick's visit meant to her b/c he was the first person who came to see her and Lee gets all wound up and goes off into a dizzy about how hard they've been trying to visit. 

The part that I thought was interesting (if I heard it right) was when he is talking about the efforts George made, Lee says MY dad and then corrects himself to say Dad.  IF that is what he said, it may be nothing, just interesting.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: December 29, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »

AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY

OMG Wendi...coincidence?  I don't think so.  I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and my 5th chocolate covered cherry!  Question...What is a  "criminal investigative exemption"?  Today's events have thrown me.

Maybe they started investigating Lee b/c of all the cryptic messages.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: December 29, 2008, 10:36:38 PM »

Please forgive my O/T but I think those that know Peaches will understand.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach

How does one go about lighting one? I can't figure it out.

Click on the link above and then when the page opens with the candles, click on the unlit wick of one of the candles

Thanks so much for the help. The world lost a beautiful person, one of the keepers in life.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: December 29, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »

First off, I want to thank CBB for my avitar. I just love it.  Ok, tonight on NG, they replayed the tape of a conversation between Lee and KC while KC was initially in jail. During their discussion, Lee is asking where he should look for Caylee. Paraphrasing, but he asks if he should look at a place that would be familiar to KC and a friend of hers. KC replies that is absolutely correct. Made me want to jump out of my chair. I've been trying to find the transcript of this conversation, but no luck. Am I nuts, or did anyone else have the same reaction?

I did! I thought, Kiomarie Torres!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1428 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »

Thanks, Wyks! You're so sweet.  

This whole evening of trying to catch-up on the past 24 hrs. of posting is just sickening to the stomach.  How can any living being, no matter how sick or evil, can even begin to think of making a profit off of another living beings death?  We've known that's been the case of grandparents As's, now Lee, the PI, and who knows who the hell else.  Oh yeah, KC was able to find a new lover???  My God, they haven't even buried the little child's bones, yet.  What kind of monsters are these people?  What did Caylee ever do to deserve so much hatred from so many people?  That picture of the three As's posted yesterday shows more than words can express.  

The only piece of mind is that Caylee is now in a loving, peaceful place surrounded by others who love and comfort her unlike the family she was unfortunately born into.

I don't know Golden, this family is just mind-boggling beyond belief.  I've worked with a lot of 'dysfunctional' families, and this one is hands down lowest of the low.  The more we learn about them, the more I'm comforted knowing that Caylee is safely away from them and, as you said, in a loving, peaceful place.  Likely to be the first peace she's known, apart from the time spent with Jesse's family.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: December 29, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Nah............just never learned when to keep my mouth shut. LOL 

I don't deal with stupid well. ROFL!!

Just curious - did you get the boot from W/S? If so, you lasted WAY longer than I did. LOL

Nah, got a time out. I did a personal attack on one of what I believe to be the Anthony's posters.

I was told to go sit in the corner for 3 days or something like that because I said something deemed inappropriate about one of their "Saints." I told them to scrub my membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.

I had a post of mine edited for something I said when others called KC dirty names and nothing was done.  I never got a time out but when I asked aother mod about it I never got a response as to why.  I think the one that edited it let the power go to thier head. 

I've been a poster here since June '05 when NH disappeared. I come and I go, always coming back here. When I got interested in this case, I joined W/S at the behest of a friend from FR who swears by it. I don't think I lasted 3 days. I've never posted on a nit-picky site with so many rules and regs, abbreviations, etc. Talk about bizarro world. SM is a very comfy, warm, friendly place, nothing like that. Thank goodness.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:18 PM »

First off, I want to thank CBB for my avitar. I just love it.  Ok, tonight on NG, they replayed the tape of a conversation between Lee and KC while KC was initially in jail. During their discussion, Lee is asking where he should look for Caylee. Paraphrasing, but he asks if he should look at a place that would be familiar to KC and a friend of hers. KC replies that is absolutely correct. Made me want to jump out of my chair. I've been trying to find the transcript of this conversation, but no luck. Am I nuts, or did anyone else have the same reaction?

No, you are not nuts. Their cryptic communication has me bothered and thinking too. It was as if they had already conversed along those lines. The way she said yes, absolutely to certain questions.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:27 PM »

He's trying to tell her all the efforts the family made to reach out to her while she was in jail.  Casey just told him how much Patrick's visit meant to her b/c he was the first person who came to see her and Lee gets all wound up and goes off into a dizzy about how hard they've been trying to visit. 

The part that I thought was interesting (if I heard it right) was when he is talking about the efforts George made, Lee says MY dad and then corrects himself to say Dad.  IF that is what he said, it may be nothing, just interesting.

Do you think he's saying this for LE's benefit because he knows he's on tape?  I think it's been fairly well established that George is the bio dad of both LA and KC.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 29, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »

I left out a few words in my above post, I hope you get the point. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: December 29, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: December 29, 2008, 10:47:27 PM »

Please forgive my O/T but I think those that know Peaches will understand.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach

How does one go about lighting one? I can't figure it out.

Click on the link above and then when the page opens with the candles, click on the unlit wick of one of the candles

Thanks so much for the help. The world lost a beautiful person, one of the keepers in life.

I bet she truly was.  I express my sympathy to the whole SM forum, very sad.

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: December 29, 2008, 10:47:51 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Nah............just never learned when to keep my mouth shut. LOL 

I don't deal with stupid well. ROFL!!

Just curious - did you get the boot from W/S? If so, you lasted WAY longer than I did. LOL

Nah, got a time out. I did a personal attack on one of what I believe to be the Anthony's posters.

I was told to go sit in the corner for 3 days or something like that because I said something deemed inappropriate about one of their "Saints." I told them to scrub my membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.

I had a post of mine edited for something I said when others called KC dirty names and nothing was done.  I never got a time out but when I asked aother mod about it I never got a response as to why.  I think the one that edited it let the power go to thier head. 

I've been a poster here since June '05 when NH disappeared. I come and I go, always coming back here. When I got interested in this case, I joined W/S at the behest of a friend from FR who swears by it. I don't think I lasted 3 days. I've never posted on a nit-picky site with so many rules and regs, abbreviations, etc. Talk about bizarro world. SM is a very comfy, warm, friendly place, nothing like that. Thank goodness.

Yeah, I used to lurk there a bunch.  It felt so negative and everyone seemed so peed off at each other.  I like you guys much better!!  Now I lurk here 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: December 29, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »

JJ.....I agree that LP is sexy.  I was just making the concession that he's yours!  You called it first. 

Whoaa---I hate to break the news, but he is my intended.  I'm going to rob a bank, have a bounty put on my head, and let him come get me.  Woo-hoo

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 29, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

Could be!  Might even be the reason for that fence that suddenly went up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: December 29, 2008, 10:50:13 PM »

Do you think he's saying this for LE's benefit because he knows he's on tape?  I think it's been fairly well established that George is the bio dad of both LA and KC.

I think he just mis-spoke.   I've done that when talking to my sister about our parents.  I don't do it often but have done it before myself.  So, it could be nothing but I thought it was interesting.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: December 29, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »

As far as the final location of the body and any dispute as to when it was there or not, I think Tim M. will play a huge part in clearing up any technicalities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.