May 15, 2024, 10:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 416252 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!
I am so ready for some justice for Caylee. 

Hi monka...me too. But as we know the wheels of justice turn slowly.But when it finally comes for Caylee it will be swift and hard!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: November 11, 2009, 10:05:27 AM »

So if Caylee died from a syringe filled with chloroform then I believe it would be fitting that Casey dies the same way..  Thanks for remembering me, I do read here a lot just don't post..I feel great and really the only problem is that I lost some hearing from the Chemo, not much but enough that in meetings I have to listen and asked a lot of questions.. I actually thought it was the radiation that caused it but the ENT said no Chemo is more likely the reason..  I do believe that Casey friends and family know a lot more then they want us to believe.. I noticed that the saying "birds of a feather flock together" is so true in this.. I mean can all her friends of been in laa la land and never asked and looked to see where Caylee was while their ^&*^*^* buddy was out without no limits..  I know if I have a friend with a child I always asked how they are doing and if I saw that person a few times I would start to question so where is she or he while your testing everyones bed for a spring bounce??  If they couldn't give me a good enough answer I would report them or call the parents and say something is not right in Florida.. Opps thats right it does seem we here in Florida have a virus among us and hopefully giving Casey a shot will rid one of those virus..  The parents are disgusting and show its all about them.. Anyway I do believe that the State has a lot more on this crime then we know.  Most of my friends have the same value set as mine, those that don't usually are not those that I choose to hang out with.. I believe the same for Casey..

Terry...thanks for the update....a loss of hearing, ummm....my DH has that and he didn't have chemo   of course his is selective!!  Good post BTW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1202 on: November 11, 2009, 10:05:33 AM »

Sunny they were discussing that chloroform amount on WS, and the agreement seemed to be there wasn't enough in the bottle. I was so lost with all the chemist talk, so I stopped reading. But now I see this also, so maybe that is true. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: November 11, 2009, 10:14:34 AM »

I find it very interesting reading what everyone THINKS happened...when and how....as for me...I no longer know what I think.....for the longest I really thought it was an accident...that thought was reinforced when the first DP attorney Terrence L wrote the brief about why she should not be eligible for the DP stating something about it being an accident...IIRC... insinuating perhaps Caylee drown....I could even allow myself to believe she put the duct tape across Caylee mouth and nose to try to make it look like an abduction gone wrong..then gradually as more things came to light I began to think....she really did mean to kill her...it was a lot easier for me to believe it was an accident than a MURDER.  Now I am convince she did in fact MURDER her.....I don't exactly know how or when or where...I just know, in my soul, that she did. and I have accepted we/I may never know those exact facts. Even if kc said what happened I am not sure I could believe what she said. But now I do in fact know she murdered Caylee and I do believe she will be convicted. I am on the fence about the DP...at this point either the DP or LWOP is acceptable.  As more and more evidence comes to light I know we will see and read things that will burn holes in our hearts, that will make the anger overtake us at times.  But I will keep on believing that the state has the evidence to convict her. Caylee is in God's hands and knows nothing except His love and glory.

Attempting to get the quotes right >

Sunny, excellent post,you said what was on my mind. Thank you and hugzzz.

Hi Shell...thanks....Sometimes I just have to step back and look at what is important to me......and that gives me comfort knowing that Caylee is OK   O/T is your house finshed? Have you posted pictures lately? If so, where?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: November 11, 2009, 10:18:26 AM »

Sunny they were discussing that chloroform amount on WS, and the agreement seemed to be there wasn't enough in the bottle. I was so lost with all the chemist talk, so I stopped reading. But now I see this also, so maybe that is true. 

Morning nrcg. Actually I hope the bottle and syringe is not connected.....the thought that it could be is horrifying.  I still hold onto the belief that the State has a lot more.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: November 11, 2009, 10:23:13 AM »

so, I'm looking at Casey's docket and see that there will be a hearing on 12/11.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=3e260a56-55c1-4183-8ca4-119d20e5c782&CaseID=6079536

the 1st anniversary of the day Caylee was found.

I love poetic justice!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: November 11, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »

Morning nrcg. Actually I hope the bottle and syringe is not connected.....the thought that it could be is horrifying.  I still hold onto the belief that the State has a lot more.....
I really hope they have fingerprints, they must imo to proceed with a DP case.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: November 11, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »

I am no means an expert, and I don;t understand alot of this - BUT did the chemist take into consideration that the chloroform was found in a CLEAR bottle - and according to what we have read on chloroform, it breaks down with UV lighting.  We don;t know the original concentration of chloroform in the bottle - it has been out in the elements and IMO has broken down...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: November 11, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »

I am no means an expert, and I don;t understand alot of this - BUT did the chemist take into consideration that the chloroform was found in a CLEAR bottle - and according to what we have read on chloroform, it breaks down with UV lighting.  We don;t know the original concentration of chloroform in the bottle - it has been out in the elements and IMO has broken down...
I wish I could answer you, I'm completely lost with this type of conversation, it was getting all complicated with formulas and stuff, and I just stopped reading. You make a good point, hopefully someone knows.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: November 11, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »

I really hope they have fingerprints, they must imo to proceed with a DP case.

Me too nr......I gotta believe they have something that ties kc DIRECTLY to the murder or they wouldn't have brought back the DP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: November 11, 2009, 11:25:03 AM »

Hi kimmy......we have no idea what this independent chemist took into consideration.....he/she just went by what he saw in the docs. IIRC the bottle was in a bag so that might have afforded some protection....but who knows for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: November 11, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »

Good Morning.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: November 11, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »

I would assume the amount of chloroform residue would be so small it was lucky any was found at all. 1. The chloroform was at the bottom of the liquid, if it was made in a bottle that size there would only be a teaspoon or so of the product, the product was extracted and used, there was little left to begin with. 2. Unless chloroform is kept in an airtight container it rapidly breaks down into some rather nasty components. 3. After exposure to the elements for months a lot of evaporation would have occurred and I would only expect to find traces in both the bottle and syringe.
Lets face it I'm sure you will have "experts" for and against the presence of actual chloroform but I think we should wait and see where LE says it belongs in the scheme of things. I have a great deal of faith in LE in this case, they are methodical and unwavering in their quest for justice.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: November 11, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »

Good Morning.

Arrrrrgh....Fanny you scared me 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: November 11, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »

Good Morning.

lol...good morning Fanny...

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: November 11, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »

Good Morning,  an angelic monkey

Don't you think that picture looks like Georgie as a baby....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: November 11, 2009, 12:14:31 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: November 11, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »

a face only a mother could love...tee hee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: November 11, 2009, 02:27:41 PM »

That was the basis of the avatar for SM poster OldFart.  And he wasn't scary.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: November 11, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d11-Casey-Anthony-case-PI-Dominic-Casey-to-be-deposed-in-December
Casey Anthony case: PI Dominic Casey to be deposed by prosecution in December
November 11, 2:00 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
The private investigator hired by George and Cindy Anthony in the summer of 2008 to help them search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, will be deposed by prosecutors regarding the Casey Anthony case on Dec. 16.

Casey is the Anthony’s daughter, and is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

According to Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel, the controversial PI was originally scheduled to be deposed on Thursday.

Casey Anthony, left, walks with private investigator, Dominic Casey.

In January, WFTV obtained video of Mr. Casey aggressively searching the site where Caylee's remains were ultimately found. The video was taken by his colleague, PI Jim Hoover, in mid-November 2008—less than a month before the toddler’s remains were discovered by Roy Kronk. Mr. Casey claimed to be talking on his cell phone to a psychic while the video was being shot.

To see the video, click here.

The video was deemed to be important, because many believe it proves Mr. Casey had inside information about the whereabouts of Caylee prior to her being found in December.

Casey’s murder trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.