May 22, 2024, 10:14:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 417088 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: November 20, 2009, 11:31:41 AM »

This April Applegate, where is she being videotaped?  (Could it be jail?)  She's got a tattoo on her neck, and there is a lot of noise.   Why couldn't they pick a quieter location?  She didn't say anything too damning, in my humble opinion.  Just a lot of innuendo for the most part.  Also, I thought Baez was leading her. 
Here's a weird thing, though.  I looked up the Florida Dept. of Corrections database and April Hensley is an alias for Dianna Louise Paul and Dianna Louise Hensley.  (The offense is for child neglect.)  However, this person is 33, not 23.  The picture looked kind of like her, though.  Where does she live now?  I'm a little skeptical, okay, a lot skeptical.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1921 on: November 20, 2009, 11:37:14 AM »

Ok, let's play along ... How did Kronk get Caylee? I thought Zanny took her? How did evidence of decomp -- or to put it more bluntly -- how did Caylee's dead body end up in Casey's car while SHE WAS DRIVING IT all around town partying and stealing and shopping, etc.? Did Kronk plant the body there and Casey didn't realize she was driving around with "a dead body in the damn car"? Did Kronk also then remove the body and clean the trunk? Oh, and did Kronk make Casey not report her daughter missing for 31 days? Really? Really?   

GMAFB. This makes me want to scream.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 20, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

Go here and put in Kronk Jill......she's not perfect either.    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: November 20, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys. I usually just check in these days and lurk. But WTF??????? I cannot even believe this. Kronk killed Caylee. Well, make up your mind. Was it Zanny? Jesse? Kronk?

How much is Baez paying this lady? 

If this creates enough reasonable doubt to get that bitch off ... I cannot even go there.

Me either.   
I am betting on the State.    I think they have what they need.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: November 20, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

Hope this is new info...
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1925 on: November 20, 2009, 11:51:33 AM »

Go here and put in Kronk Jill......she's not perfect either.    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

Yeah she sure isn't!! - I don't know Monkeys but after watching these videos I can't really get to excited.  First off, the ex wife (of a whole 4 months) seems as though she would love to get some sort of revenge on Kronk - if what happened to her indeed happened then why didn't she run the other direction immediately?  No instead this happened several times - once would be enough for me unless of course she is the one with the quirky strange ways and perhaps enjoyed it? I would love to know who had enough of who.....  I would love to know his side.......AND if she was fearing for her life then why didn't she call the police and have a restraining order put on him.  Sorry but I am not biting, I think she is embellishing some of what she says because maybe she really did have a thing for him, it will be very interesting to see cross exam by the State esp with this little tid bit of forgery etc.......Yeah she's credible.  IDK

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: November 20, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys. I usually just check in these days and lurk. But WTF??????? I cannot even believe this. Kronk killed Caylee. Well, make up your mind. Was it Zanny? Jesse? Kronk?

If this creates enough reasonable doubt to get that bitch off ... I cannot even go there.

Me either.   

I pray that is true.

I wish some people like Kronk's ex would zip it and stop inserting themselves into this case. Drives me crazy and I'm already halfway there! 

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: November 20, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

I put the link in for Bill Sheaffer's new blog in my last post, but forgot to put the title. (oops)
Why is state's attorneys office not charging the Anthonys with perjury?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: November 20, 2009, 11:56:06 AM »

Well it doesn't change my mind. Does it make me think a little differently, sure, but nothing else has changed. The evidence is still the evidence, with hopefully more to come. Just because Baez said it, doesn't make it so. Just cause the ex's said it, doesn't make it so. Just cause the Bozo's and ex's said it, doesn't make KC suddenly innocent. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: November 20, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

This April Applegate, where is she being videotaped?  (Could it be jail?)  She's got a tattoo on her neck, and there is a lot of noise.   Why couldn't they pick a quieter location?  She didn't say anything too damning, in my humble opinion.  Just a lot of innuendo for the most part.  Also, I thought Baez was leading her. 
Here's a weird thing, though.  I looked up the Florida Dept. of Corrections database and April Hensley is an alias for Dianna Louise Paul and Dianna Louise Hensley.  (The offense is for child neglect.)  However, this person is 33, not 23.  The picture looked kind of like her, though.  Where does she live now?  I'm a little skeptical, okay, a lot skeptical.

I am with you Monkalicious - big time skeptical.........I think BIa$$ is selectively taking pieces of what they have to say (obviously)....I sure would love to read the medical report that says her mom would have lived if someone would have gotten her to the hospital sooner......seems rather odd to me that if Kronk neglected to take her why no one else in her immediate circle didn't - more embellishment if you ask me. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: November 20, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Why Is State Attorney’s Office Not Charging Anthonys With Perjury?
BeesKnees, Cathy,Olivia, Frg, Grownupmom, Jan and many more of you have asked this question in varying forms. Why haven’t George and Cindy Anthony been charged and prosecuted for perjury? Quite simply in order for a person to be charged with perjury, he must make a material contradiction of the facts to which he is testifying, under oath.  In other words, lie from one sworn statement to another.  In the case of George and Cindy Anthony, their statements to the FBI, other law enforcement authorities and of course the media, have not been under oath, or sworn to.  Therefore, even if they have contradicted themselves in their series of statements or outright lied, the Florida statutory requirements have not been met to bring a charge of perjury.  So what about bringing a charge of obstruction of justice for any possible evidence cover up or untruthfulness to law enforcement investigators?  Again, the answer is pretty simple: the people’s prosecution team of Ashton, Burdick and George are highly experienced and have a singleness of purpose.  That is: prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony killed her child.  As a criminal trial lawyer, one of the arrows in my quiver is distraction, another is misdirection.  That is: create a diversion of the jury’s attention away from the main issue (did Casey murder her little girl?) to anything that might allow me as the defense attorney to argue that the case lacks proof beyond a reasonable doubt.  Such ploys have actually worked on more than a few occasions.  Unfortunately for the defense in the Casey case, this seasoned prosecution team will keep their eyes on the prize: ultimate justice for little girl Caylee.
We still have a long and winding way to go until trial commences in this case. And, as you saw late yesterday (with the defense motion accusing witness/meter reader Kronk) there seems to be no end to the surprises arising  from either side.  So, again, while I do not foresee perjury or obstruction charges against either of the Anthonys any time soon, anything could  happen, before or even after, Casey’s murder trial.

WJS

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: November 20, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »

Let's hope the jury is as smart as the monkeys. 

I'd like to whack a few people on the head with that gavel, and in this order: Casey, Cindy, George, Baez, Lee, Joy ... and the list goes on for miles.

Oh, wait for it ... I think I feel an Enquirer story coming on soon starring Kronk's ex ... wonder how much $$$$ she plans to make ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: November 20, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »

Ok, let's play along ... How did Kronk get Caylee? I thought Zanny took her? How did evidence of decomp -- or to put it more bluntly -- how did Caylee's dead body end up in Casey's car while SHE WAS DRIVING IT all around town partying and stealing and shopping, etc.? Did Kronk plant the body there and Casey didn't realize she was driving around with "a dead body in the damn car"? Did Kronk also then remove the body and clean the trunk? Oh, and did Kronk make Casey not report her daughter missing for 31 days? Really? Really?   

Long time no see - I have missed your posts.  I was wondering the same thing and if I play along....let's see.......Zenaida kidnapped Caylee from KC and then Kronk kidnapped her away from Zenaida....you know and then the rest is history Kronk carjacked the car from KC and left her stranded at the tattoo parlor.  Geeeesh

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: November 20, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »

This really bothers me. They go on national TV to discredit the man that located Caylee’s remains and then cry about all the media coverage. I guess the defense gets to have it both ways. Now I remember why I can hardly follow this case. I’m sick of watching our legal system being twisted and overused on frivolous allegations and motions. All the while the taxpayers of Orlando get to pay for it!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: November 20, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html
Motion: Kronk Could Have Killed Caylee Anthony

Posted: 7:05 pm EST November 19, 2009Updated: 11:54 am EST November 20, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony filed a motion (read motion) late Thursday that named the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains as a possible suspect in her death.

Shortly after former meter reader Roy Kronk answered questions in a deposition on Thursday, Casey's defense filed a motion pointing the finger at Kronk.

Two of Casey Anthony’s lawyers appeared on national TV Friday morning to point the finger at a new suspect; the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Anthony’s body, Roy Kronk.
They said there is as much circumstantial evidence implicating Roy Kronk as there is against their client.

"I haven't done anything wrong and I've maintained that the whole time," said Kronk after Thursday's deposition.

Casey's defense team claims they have a lot of reason to believe Kronk was involved. Their thoughts are based on interviews they did with Roy Kronk's ex-wives and girlfriends.

“I need you like now. I just found a human skull," Kronk said in the 911 call.

Nearly everyone, including the State Attorney's Office praised Roy Kronk when he found Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area, including her skull on December 11.

But the former Orange County meter reader is being picked apart by Casey Anthony's legal team, headed by attorney Jose Baez.

“They're doing what they’re expected to do. That is them trying to defend their client," Kronk’s attorney David Evans said.

Investigators cleared Kronk and said they don't believe he has anything to do with Caylee’s horrific death. But in a motion filed Thursday, Casey's attorneys claim Kronk is “equally as likely to be responsible for the death of the child."
"It is the nature of criminal defense to attempt to find someone to blame for a crime other than the person charged. Mr. Kronk has understood from the beginning that the defense might attempt to cast suspicions in his direction--because that's what defense attorneys do. In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Kronk's attorney, David Evans, said in a press released Thursday evening. "As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

Also, in a surprise move, they showed off the interviews they did with Kronk's ex-wives.

Jill Kerley said he beat her in 1992 and tied her up with duct tape. That's crucial because duct tape was used to cover little Caylee's mouth when she was murdered.

"He told me if I moved he would beat me," Kerley stated. "Roy talks so many untruths. When he does talk the truth, you just can't believe it."

WFTV legal expert Bill Scheaffer says this is a low blow by Baez, who appears lost in his own case.

"The defense has continued to have a suspect de jour other than Casey Anthony," said Scheaffer. "This is beyond a pathetic attempt. This is a despicable act on the part of the defense in this case."
In other words, Baez and Anthony are walking a fine line with the accusations.

So far, the defense has not spoken publicly about the bizarre turn of events.

There are allegations of Kronk's possible inappropriate behavior with young girls, stemming from an interview with the 23-year-old daughter of one of Kronk's ex-girlfriends who had married at the age of 15.

“Police should have investigated him as a suspect there were so many red flags, it was a sea of red,” Casey’s attorney Andrea Lyon said.

Prosecutors have not talked publicly about the motions, but they have never called Roy Kronk a suspect in the case and have maintained that Casey Anthony is responsible for her daughter's death.
 Motion, Kronk As Suspect http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21674732/detail.html
Memo Supporting Motion  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21674736/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1935 on: November 20, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »

Hey Bozo, here's mud in your eye...

"For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board....would not let him practice law." They wrote that his overall behavior showed, "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system..."

The Florida Bar is very stringent on who they allow to practice law in our state. When you go to law school they break it down for you what the Florida Bar will be looking into and investigating on you if you choose to practice law in Florida. You must be honest with every answer and detail that you give the Florida Bar. Every infraction, speeding ticket, criminal activity, debt, mental illness, etc. must be fully explained. Some of the factors quoted in this article for their denial of J.A.B. are:

1. Unpaid child support
2. Personal bankruptcy
3. Default on a student loan
4. Omissions regarding writing of a bad check
5. Entering a pre-trial program to avoid conviction

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: November 20, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »

Me either.   

I pray that is true.

I wish some people like Kronk's ex would zip it and stop inserting themselves into this case. Drives me crazy and I'm already halfway there! 

You know everyone that gets into this case gets chit dumped on them.Maybe she'll get a big bucket.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1937 on: November 20, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Thank-you
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: November 20, 2009, 12:06:23 PM »

Long time no see - I have missed your posts.  I was wondering the same thing and if I play along....let's see.......Zenaida kidnapped Caylee from KC and then Kronk kidnapped her away from Zenaida....you know and then the rest is history Kronk carjacked the car from KC and left her stranded at the tattoo parlor.  Geeeesh

Hell, next thing you know we are going to see Kronk's face photoshopped into those Fusion pictures of Casey in the blue dress and boots. He was there all along dancing the night away, not a care in the world.   

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »

Really curious on the timing of this filing by the defense - Kronk as a suspect.  Kronk is due back today for furhter depositions.  If I were Kronk, now knowing that these clowns are trying to pin this on him and create a reasonable doubt, I would go with the story, "My girlfriend, who is a guard at the jail where Casey is locked up, over heard her tell her attoreny where the body was."

CC, As a matter of fact LP told me in a phone conversation months ago, Kronk in fact got the info of where Caylee's remains were from his girlfriend who is a guard at the jail. She over heard a conversation of Casey and another person. (I can't remember if LP said it was with Bozo, and I don't want to put words in his mouth, and I just can't remember)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.