May 14, 2024, 04:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 384420 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: June 14, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »

Why is that?  Is it because Sindy 'looked' at her today? 
Because Sindy mouthed 'I love you' to her? 

Did this actually happen today, if so I totally missed it.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 14, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »

The State will officially rest tomorrow

Defense will make another motion for mistrial...it will be denied
Motion will be heard regarding acquittal instruction - I believe that is to be included in all jury instruction for verdict.
Defense begins on Thursday

That' how I took all that.

I didn't think the instructions for acquittal was giving until all the jury instructions were given after closing arguments.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: June 14, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »

Unfortunately, yes
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: June 14, 2011, 05:43:56 PM »

All I have to say about this, is that Susan Smith's step-father got on the stand and admitted he molested Susan...but she was found guilty.  Susan also got an STD in jail...so some hanky-panky going on there.  That is why I would like to see ICA on DP Row as she would have very little opportunity to socialize.

Wasn't aileen wuornos raped / molested and didn't she still get the death penalty? I don't know if / don't think mothers who kill their children usually get DP but I would certainly think she'd be guilty of a crime whether she was molested or not. The defense makes no sense.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: June 14, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »

Omg.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1145 on: June 14, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »

I just had a thought when Dr.G testified she said 3 things tells her this is a homicide
1. Not reporting a missing child
2 All drownings are reported
3. Hidding of the body

Dr. G didn't know that casey defense was that Caylee had drowned at the time when she called it a homicide. Don't get me wrong IMO casey killed Caylee. So I guess what I'm asking is how can DR.G change her testimony after hearing what the defense is going to be.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 14, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »

Unfortunately, yes
Man!  And what was her reaction?

Also on the issues of the tattoos, first off when did G & C get them, what did they get and did they use the same guy that Casey used?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: June 14, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »

OMG...I swear she thinks she is getting off scott free.....laughing and smirking....look at her expressions....like the cat that snuck up on the mouse, pounced on it and ate it........

I think she thinks she is getting off too!  
She is expecting to walk out of the court when the trial is over.

pb

She is convinced of it in her mind. I can't imagine how she can even consider that option unless she knows something we don't. I am thinking she is going to testify and I can see that prospect making her downright giddy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: June 14, 2011, 05:46:11 PM »

All I have to say about this, is that Susan Smith's step-father got on the stand and admitted he molested Susan...but she was found guilty.  Susan also got an STD in jail...so some hanky-panky going on there.  That is why I would like to see ICA on DP Row as she would have very little opportunity to socialize.

Wasn't aileen wuornos raped / molested and didn't she still get the death penalty? I don't know if / don't think mothers who kill their children usually get DP but I would certainly think she'd be guilty of a crime whether she was molested or not. The defense makes no sense.
http://youtu.be/Cr8vb8ShiB8
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1149 on: June 14, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »

Will the defense give the state a list of witnesses like the state was encouraged to do by CJBP?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: June 14, 2011, 05:46:35 PM »

OMG...I swear she thinks she is getting off scott free.....laughing and smirking....look at her expressions....like the cat that snuck up on the mouse, pounced on it and ate it........

I think she thinks she is getting off too! 
She is expecting to walk out of the court when the trial is over.

pb

Yep ..this nutball believes she is going to walk.

Somebody on the defense needs to man up and tell her everytime they ask for a mistrial, and tomorrow after the State rests and Foghorn asks for acquital...that there is zero chance the judge is going to grant it..these are formalities. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1151 on: June 14, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »

I was just listening to Jean Casarez on HLN.  She claims that the defence is attempting to convince the court that the strand of hair with the decomposing root could have come from Caylee, Casey, Cindy or Cindy's mom.

What part of this picture am I not getting?  How could a strand of decomposing hair have come from anybody except Caylee.  The others are not dead.

Janet

Only one of them is dead, murdered, thrown away like trash.....by her mother

And only one of them had brown hair that had never been chemically processed (bleached, dyed, permed) and then died.

Hello to all Monkeys

I wonder if the defense will bring in someone to say that it's not a death band it's because of treated hair.

monkey hugs

Still catching up.  Sorry if this has already been answered.  

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-10.html

::snipping2::

Today, Karen Lowe, a hair and fiber analyst from the FBI will be up on the stand with the first of the forensic testimony concerning the hair banding.

This hair was not naturally shed. This hair was still in its growth phase.

As to the one hair with apparent decomposition, the mitochondrial DNA indicated that it followed the maternal line of Cindy Anthony's family.

Casey Anthony's hair was dissimilar microscopically, but Q-12 could come from any maternal relative that had nine inch long brown hair. (That ruled out Cindy and Lee Anthony, and Shirley Plesea.)

The hair was untreated. Casey's hair was treated. (That ruled out Casey.)

The hair from the hairbrush purportedly belonging to Caylee Anthony did not have the root banding.

Assuming the two hairs belonged to Caylee, whatever happed to Q-12 was not natural.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: June 14, 2011, 05:55:48 PM »

Why is she happy

wish I knew....but obviously they 'won' something

I wonder if Bozo told her they thought they were going to get a  MISTRIAL

good guess!  I think both JB and Mason are telling her she is gonna walk. But whatever made her happy was said during the sidebar....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: June 14, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

Yes to your questions about Aileen.....I believed she asked for the DP.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: June 14, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »

Why is she happy

wish I knew....but obviously they 'won' something

I wonder if Bozo told her they thought they were going to get a  MISTRIAL

good guess!  I think both JB and Mason are telling her she is gonna walk. But whatever made her happy was said during the sidebar....
she is not watching the computer's screen...I think that BOBO drop 1 dollar bill and she is happy to have Doritos tonight
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: June 14, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/262226/Day-18:-Jury-sees-Casey-Anthonys-tattoo,-Cindy-returns-to-stand
Day 18: Jury sees Casey Anthony's tattoo, Cindy returns to stand

By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 5:53 PM
ORLANDO --

Tuesday may have been the second half-day in a row in the Casey Anthony murder trial, but prosecutors showed the jury a full day's worth of evidence.

Among Tuesday's key pieces of the state's case were a heart-shaped sticker found near Casey's daughter, Caylee's remains, and a tattoo on Casey's back that says "Bella Vita," an Italian phrase meaning "beautiful life."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 14, 2011, 06:03:12 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/262226/Day-18:-Jury-sees-Casey-Anthonys-tattoo,-Cindy-returns-to-stand
Day 18: Jury sees Casey Anthony's tattoo, Cindy returns to stand

By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 5:53 PM
ORLANDO --

Tuesday may have been the second half-day in a row in the Casey Anthony murder trial, but prosecutors showed the jury a full day's worth of evidence.

Among Tuesday's key pieces of the state's case were a heart-shaped sticker found near Casey's daughter, Caylee's remains, and a tattoo on Casey's back that says "Bella Vita," an Italian phrase meaning "beautiful life."
Bella vita in snish is like buena vida...it not only means a beutiful live..it means too a wealthy life and happy and fun (party) life
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 14, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I am preparing myself to hear All three of the A's to get on the defense train for KC. I do not think GA or Lee is going to admit to any sexual abuse....I don't think they will go that far, but as far as possible, right to the edge to save her. I know Lippman has said they want the truth...well that's BS...they KNOW the truth and CA still mouths I Love You to her TODAY!!!   I think we are gonna get really pizzed over the next couple of days

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1158 on: June 14, 2011, 06:03:44 PM »

I just had a thought when Dr.G testified she said 3 things tells her this is a homicide
1. Not reporting a missing child
2 All drownings are reported
3. Hidding of the body

Dr. G didn't know that casey defense was that Caylee had drowned at the time when she called it a homicide. Don't get me wrong IMO casey killed Caylee. So I guess what I'm asking is how can DR.G change her testimony after hearing what the defense is going to be.

Monkey hugs

I thought her 3 reasons that she thought this was a homicide were:
1.  Not reported.
2.  Way she was dumped in swamp in garbage bags.
3.  The duct tape.

There was no mention of drowning until Bozo asked if it was pssible this child drowned.  I think anyway. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: June 14, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »

Her little fist-pump in the picture might be because it was definite news from the sidebar that the State had called it's last witness. No more Caylee/murder talk...from here on out her "boy" will praise her and tell what a victim she is. The State will tear up their witnesses but for the princess, it all looks rosy. What a puke she is....and her family too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.